Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the sight of the conscientious efforts of placing her baggage in his care, Silvanus felt amusement lightly lift the corners of his usually firm mouth. If the lady is already having trouble with the slightest skin contact with another, the young master would surely have a time of his life toying with her conservative traits. With that thought in mind, the butler clasped his long fingers around the handle of the luggage and straightened his back with a nod to her introduction. “Good to know that there would be a bit more sense going around the castle. The Prince has chased away more than a decade’s worth of instructors and successfully evaded any means to further his studies.”

Taking a step forward, the blonde male nodded at his younger sibling who fell into the eager pace of touring the castle. “First, the lady’s room, Sophia.” He reminded firmly to the small bundle of energy that had taken upon on herself to drag the frail-looking brunette closer towards the entrance. After crossing through the main doors, light from the afternoon sun considerably by the heavy materials and colors of the interior design.

The Pyralis manor is a structure that stood proudly for centuries that served its rulers for many generations and the location of festivities for its citizens. Over the years, the castle itself has undergone several changes to suit the needs of the modern era but the sound foundation of stone and marble remained on the walls and floors. Unlike its exterior, the walls do not contain the same sparkling jewels but the surfaces have a shimmering effect from its mineral paints. Such are the orders of the Queen who is sensitive towards foreign magical scents.

The main hallway is wide, containing several adjacent doors on each side that lead to various locations of the castle. Having worked within the castle for all his life, Silvanus spared little mind to the wide possibilities of being lost and concentrated at the task at hand. Expecting the two ladies to follow, he took what he would consider ‘a few turns’ and ‘a few flights of stairs,’ and found himself the desired room. Inserting a brass key through the lock, the door opened to reveal a large but simple room containing the same necessities as what one might find in the usual hotel. Setting Teyha’s luggage on the desk, the butler pulled out a drawer and reached for a shimmering piece of paper.

He held up the surreal-looking parchment before the white witch. “This is a memory scale, or a map, as most would call it. We prefer that you memorize the castle in a few months but should you get lost, just remember to not lose this. It is a precious piece of history that should be returned once your gain the capabilities of wandering around on your own.”

Waiting by the entrance, Sophia paced about restlessly, hoping to give first tour of her life. No one knows the castle better than one who has lived there since birth. “Hurry Mademoiselle! We have places to visit and people to see!” Unfazed by the frown of her brother who was barely given enough time to explain the device, she added, cheekily, in a tone which was often used by the older blonde, “If Madame so prefers, the decorations of your room can be changed accordingly.”

Smirking at the man comments Marcoth stood again in front of the man and refused to kneel. "I said leave her out of your petty problems. The men were injured by me, two before she even paid for me. So if you have punishment to be dealt, deal it to me." Standing before the man with his eyes narrowed, Marcoth knew the punishment would be harsh, but as he made it a point with all those owners he killed for crossing him, he would be the ones to kill them if needed, no one else.

Seeing the man tell him to kneel almost made him laugh as he smiled playfully, moving in front of the man keeping the Elf behind him at all times. "Back off, you are not the one holding my leash you arrogant swine. I might be a slave, but I am one who would gladly try and kill you just for the enjoyment of a good death." Remaining in front at all times his shield in front of his torso from neck to his thighs.

Remaining firm on his ground Marcoth watched the man's movements taking in as much as he could, one thing that made him shift slightly was the fact that he could only feel one emotion from the master, command. The man truly believed that he could order him around thinking that he would listen willingly. "As for kneeling you can kiss my old ass for all I care. Again you hold no leash on me, after all as you said, I am her property not yours."

The slave needs to learn the meaning of hypocrisy and irony. Parading in a birthday suit with a shield does not place one in best the position to accuse others of egocentrism or announce one’s enjoyment in death. For a while, The Master wondered if it was even worth holding back. Replacing someone’s slave is a loss and a hassle, not to mention the elf woman before him has already chosen a freebie under unforeseen coincidences. No more freebies for the lady. The replies from Marcoth also suggested certain ignorance. Likely one who was purchased and thrown into the basement none too long ago. While his previous command held no magic, it certainly showed that ignorance yields a substantial amount of bravado. After all, he is The Master of the mind.

Raising his stormy eyes to meet the light blue ones of the tall slave, he spoke in amusement, “Then you would enjoy my leash Marcoth, for only death would release you from it.” The corners of his mouth lifted as he continued, his mind concentrating on every muscle fiber that is connected to the brain. “There are better things I can make you do than kneel of course. Such as…” He held out a hand towards the warrior,”returning me the money which you have stolen -- And to attempt to kiss your own ass as I finish the discussion with your delightful mistress.”

Stepping away from the slave once more The Master took Kaura lightly by the elbow and led her towards the stables. “Madame, I do not need another stableperson for my horses. If you wish, however, the mess can be repaid by the rest of your gold and a simple task.”Pulling out a sealed white envelop from the pockets of his robes, he held it before the elf with a smile, “Simply deliver this letter to one of the members in the Pyralis manor. I assure you that it would benefit your journey and regain some of the losses which are incurred by your purchase. Dragons are known to be generous creatures.”

Kaura's temper was becoming ever more strained. She gave Marcoth a long and steady glare as he spoke once more, displaying a complete lack of tact or diplomacy. She tapped her arm irritably, watching the man until he and The Master finished speaking. She held her hand up to signal the older man to wait a moment. "Hold your tongue, Marcoth." She told the giant man firmly, a stern frown pulling at her normally humor filled face. "Learn to as an adult or I will be forced to treat you as if you were a child."

She turned then, and moved back towards the stables with The master. "I fear I did not make my intentions clear." She said in an apologetic tone. "I do not mean to add a stable hand, merely pass on a long forgotten art to the man already charged with the care of your animals." She told the master with a smile, reaching out to run the tips of her fingers along it's snout, the corner of her mouth pulling up into a delighted smile at the way the beast responded pushing it's head into her hand. She froze, her eyes darting briefly to The Master when he mentioned what his price would be. She could quite hide the excited spark that lit her face, nor the tremble of her fingers as she accepted the letter.

The Pyralis castle was precisely where she hoped she would be able to visit, to study more about the source and the woods surrounding it before committing herself to actually entering. She could only hope she would arrive before her people sent word of her absence but with the envelope she gained passage into the dragon land, straight to the Royal family, where she hoped she could make a plea to use their library. "Fossor fortuna.." She whispered incredulously, her gaze flicking back to the vampire once more. "I would be delighted." She told the master, and set her pouch of gold into his hand to complete the bargain. "As for the Droas..." She asked, gesturing to the massive animal she had selected for Marcoth. "Would he be included in this agreement?"

As the master turned to face him his gaze narrowing, Marcoth returned it with a smirk and a wirey smile. As he felt the man enter his mind he almost burst out laughing from the comments he made and felt his muscle twitch slightly, and then shudder to a stop. As he looked over himself Marcoth grinned lightly, "You do not know the children of Malk do you? Wonderful clan of the vampires, we are known for three things, one being completely insane. Two being a tad bit to in tune with other's emotions. Three being that mind control doesn't not work on a mind that is like a broken mirror, shattered and without a clear view or direction." Giggling at the master he looked back to the Elf his gaze becoming solid and calm as he heard her bark her orders.

Turning back towards the master he grinned again and danced around as if he were hearing a jig by some silent music. As he stopped for a moment to bow slightly and turned back laughing towards his new owner. Walking up to her he stopped by her side and smirked at the master. "Very well ma'am, a child I shall be then." He laughed again and looked the master over reading him slightly more and keeping his eyes on his. He knew the comments were serious even if the man had not realized it would not work.

Watching the envelop Marcoth smirked slightly and went off to pick up his spear realizing now that it would benefit his new owner to listen to her, and in turn benefit him. Gritting his teeth he walked back to the two of them spinning his spear in his hand as he wandered off to the side as if the man talking with his owner didn't want to rip his head off. "Are we gonna leave yet or I am resold to this shit hole?" Marcoth asked plainly as he looked at the two talking between each other.

"Hope they don't sell ya back you overinflated gasbag..." Caden muttered, not liking the fact that his demanding to know what was going on was completely ignored. Taking Ere by the hand again, he started to leave the master and the other two behind without looking back. "Come on Ere, let's leave the squawking to the chickens here and get some damn sleep so we can leave this place as per the rules." Part of him wanted to use his "gift" against the vampire and show him that he wasn't quite as tough as he thought he was, but without some items that he had left behind at the gate, he wouldn't have full enough control to stand toe to toe with the weapon toting monstrosity. He stopped briefly to ponder for a moment if he should get that equipment, given the situation that he was in earlier. He decided that he would leave the obvious weapons behind, but retake his bracers, leg bracers, and bandanna so that another episode would not occur. Looking back at Ere, he sighed. "I guess you deserve an explanation of what happened earlier. When I have a few things back in my possession, I will tell you what happened. I doubt it was quite what you think." If the vampire took the time to 'get a feeling of Caden's emotions,' he would note that there was not one set of emotions present, but two distinct sets - one set much more potent than the other.

The sum of everything Teyha possessed was in the single bag she handed to the Butler, and she couldn't help but to smile oddly at it. A few worn jeans almost identical to the drooping black ones she wore currently, and several tee shirts with a comical image or witty statement that she could smile at, as well as two or three jackets in the same cut as the one that draped loose around her now. Of course she had packed her favorite soap and other toiletries she would need on the journey. The food she gathered had lasted precisely until she arrived at the castle, as she hoped it would. In all, a practical and lightweight bag for a girl her size to travel with. It had seemed mismatched at the slave market, and here it was painfully out of place. In the midst of the glamorous castle, with it's shimmering walls and massive marble architecture Teyha felt tiny and insignificant. Never in her life had she sympathised so powerfully with a bug. She felt like a pest, scurrying through the halls, trying her best to avoid notice by ducking her head and pretending that if she couldn't see the servants, they couldn't see her. Somehow she could even imagine the longer ends of her poorly cut hair sticking up like antennae, and cursed her imagination for being so vivid.

"I'll do my best to not get chased away." Teyha told Silvanus softly, letting herself be tugged along by his rambunctious little sister. "The prince seems like an intelligent guy, why is he so behind in his studies that he needs so many tutors?" She asked as they moved through the halls. She followed closely behind Silvanus, trying to remember all the turns he took, but it was a lost cause. She knew she would be lost for days, and was only grateful that there were enough servants to bother that she would be able to find the path at all.

Teyha was grateful when they finally did reach her room, and heaved a sigh. She did not think she would have been able to sanely handle another flight of stairs, not after the flight over in any case. She barely noticed the decor of the room, not after having spent the good part of four years living in the same white carpeted and white walled room void of any furniture save her bed. The bed in this room looked larger and more inviting than her old, and she eyed it eagerly. All she wanted now was top decide which urge was stronger, the desire to sleep, or track down the kitchen for a meal.

The butler rummaged through one of the drawers, and Teyha peeked over at him, curious about the strange piece of paper. "It's a map?" She asked, her question drown out by the young sister, who eagerly waited by the door to lead Teyha away from her comfortable room, and back to the maze of castle. Internally Teyha heaved a sigh, but not wanting to disappoint the little girl, she smiled and walked back to the hallway once more. "Alright then." She said nicely to Sophia, extending her hand once more for the girl to grasp. "Where should we go first?"

Like most people and materials of our world, slaves are merely idle tools until specific instructions are given. Upon setting foot into the designated room of her master’s mother, Alses watched in silence as Madhis become drawn into her own little world where walls are seemingly the secret to everything. ‘Well, they might as well be’ she mused to herself, thinking about the funny picture which she has left on the kitchen walls. It was like watching an animal react on foreign territory from the Discovery channel. The demoness looked distracted by her surroundings before realizing that there is someone else sharing her space. The precious moments of calmness was soon followed by a storm. She was quick to fire one command after the other though nothing the succubus is unable to accomplish with her powers.

With a bit of concentration, the doors of the dresser flew open, revealing just as her mistress had predicted, only one dress. Not really given enough time to ponder about the inefficient storage methods within the room, Alses turned her attentions towards the tub that stood in the corner with a frown. It is apparent that Madhis has not transition to the modern systems of plumbing. Tapping the floors lightly with her foot, she wished for the house to insert a series of taps above the tub. With telekinesis once more, she turned the handles to hot water and poured the desired surfactant to create a bubbly concoction.

Telekinesis takes a bit of concentration to maintain, which is why when she noticed the change of the interior design of the walls, Alses was alarmed to find the older woman furiously attack the very magic that she had initiated. Her eyes left the working tap to stare at the crazed mother of her master who all but forgotten everything that had occurred mere minutes before. Without a word, the succubus rose from the ground and flew out of the room, taking care to close the door behind her in case things start to hurl towards her direction. She lingered by the hallways, tapping her chin in mixed amusement and thoughtfulness. Far as meeting her quota of commands, Madhis’s latest one was to leave. Well, Dhiren’s orders are to serve her. Staring down the walls, she spoke to the magical structure, “Paint the woman’s room in lime green with pink stripes.”

Jumping off the balcony instead of taking the stairs, Alses floated to the ground and sat on the couch. She would be needed later, whether it be banishing wall-changing witches or solve the problem of an overflowing bath. Until then, she would maintain her ‘leave’ from her chores.

Ere nodded but then stopped tugging on her new Master's hand, " Please Sir, can we just go? Maybe they can allow it, not like they would even notice we did not stay all night, technically it IS morning, maybe early morning but it IS morning, we should be able to leave now.." She looked up at him imploringly.

"Even if we leave, my pet, I still need to reclaim my items. Otherwise, you may be in danger of facing more of what you faced prior to us coming out here. Maybe worse..." Caden's look was quite serious, and it looked as if he was sweating again. It was as if he was constantly trying to struggle against something - something that threatened to overtake him at any given moment. "Trust me, I've been dealing with this for sometime now... and you will get an explanation once we have the things I left at the entrance to the castle/pet shop." He started in that direction. He was not sure that she would want to continue staying with him once she learned of his state, but she would have to stay with him for a short time - at least until they were away from this place.

Ere looked over at Caden curiously he was acting rather weird even for a master type.. she smiled and nodded " Yes Sir but after that may we go please? I did not wish to be here in the first place and would rather get on with our life and get to know you away from here." She stood behind him ready to follow him wherever he needed to go.

Staring at the energetic slave, the inclination to decline to the last hopeful request of the elf was tempting. “I can always offer a bicycle.” He mused to the lady before turning away, “but seeing as your slave is finally in a rush to leave, you may have the stallion – but only if the letter reaches the recipient.” One of the oldest form of non-verbal communication that is very much lost in the modern world. The Master found few who lived the ages long enough to appreciate the manual tidings and fewer from those who demand it. The Queen was such an example. After having left her son to pick his poison, she wanted updates in the most tedious form - - naturally The Master was unable to turn away a regular and wealthy customer.

The sudden outburst of another brought another rise in tension between his brows. People, as he was once told, have resisted evolution due to complacency. Looking back at what was being said; The Master would have argued that people have degenerated. The modernized comforts have deteriorated much of the accumulated language and grace over the ages; brutalizing words in the guise of empowerment and reacting with the absence of tact. With one unruly slave more of less settled, the owner found himself suddenly in change of a man who had woken up on the wrong side of the bed - - no less than an irritated infant who lost a pacifier.

Nodding at the elf woman, he indicated the need to halt further conversation, “Best be on your way Madame. The Pyralis manor is not quite as close when you have no wings.” With that, he turned and headed towards the couple that had demanded for attention. Stopping before the guest in question and having caught the last words of the chosen drow, he raised his eyes questioningly at the unsettled demeanor of the man. “Now that the source of your sleep deprivation is on his way out of my premises, is there anything else I can help you with?”

"As a matter of fact there is," Caden said, still quite irritable at the disruption to his slumber in trying to get the night over with so he and his new pet could leave without him having to find another pet due to some kind of severe injury or worse to the one he had just found. He was rather fond of Ere, and didn't really want to have someone come after him and injure her. He wasn't really worried about himself so much. There was more to him than met the eye. "I left some silver arm and leg bracers, as well as a silver threaded bandanna at your entrances by request. I'm going to need those back. They kind of... keep a part of me in check. My silver bow and sword can remain with you of course, but I could really use those other things back." Caden still looked like part of him was still fighting against himself, trying to maintain control.

It had been nearly 10 years since an old female friend had told him that he just wasn't passionate or forward enough to satisfy her. In a bid to try and keep her, he let her practice some spells she had been learning. The result: an extremely passionate - and actually rather lecherous - spirit had been grafted onto him. She then got all the passion she could handle, but at the cost of his roaming eyes -and occasionally, his roaming after some other lady- as the spirit was much too strong for him to control on his own at the time. The answer that he came up with after the strain on their relationship drove her away, was to have some suppressing wards created in order to make the spirit more manageable.

There were a few benefits to having this spirit be a part of him though. One, the spectral aura that emanated from it created both a small force armor and a kind of regenerative aura. The other major benefit, was that the spirit was older than dirt so to speak. It wasn't the most intelligent being in it's lifetime, but it was a master combatant - and those skills were now a part of Caden as well. Caden himself also had a natural knack for getting to places where he wasn't really supposed to be - a talent that allowed him to get the money that he had used to purchase his new pet as well as to even hear about this shop in the first place.

Instead of spending her time complaining over her slaves behavior, Kaura had to appreciate that at least in this one detail his poor attitude proved very useful to her. With the letter properly stored away she bowed deeply to The Master in respect. She even quirked her lips up slightly to the impromptu dance her slave gave, her mood lightened considerably with the latest worry now off her shoulders. "I will have the letter delivered in a timely manner." She assured the man.

Thinking it best to not press the issue of horse training further while the man worked with the clearly irritated customer, Kaura instead moved back to her own animal, and swung onto it's back. "Let's go, Marcoth." She ordered, the unusually firm tone in her voice betraying her desire to move on to the Dragon mansion before he could delay their trip any longer.

She flicked the reigns lightly, and urged her horse out the gates at last. "I'll send a letter to my people." She assured her slave in a hushed undertone. "Detailing the horse training we use, a gift for his kind service." She told the man quietly. "So do not make a fuss, we have quite a bit of ground to cover and not any more time to waste."

Enter: The Unaware young Nekomata...

[Profile]

Atreides stood before the massive façade of a nameless castle at the center of the wild city Saghar. This was the first city he had found on his journey for knowledge, and had regretted entering its gates. Ever since he had entered, the young nekomata Atreides Arteslei had received the suspicious feeling that eyes were upon him from the surrounding city.

Every place that seemed like it might have a telephone either had an intimidating man standing outside the door, or a fight was taking place beside a large broken window. There was conflict everywhere, but this castle held a solemn, stern, and commanding presence.
Even though a castle seemed like an unlikely place for a telephone, Atreides liked the idea of seeing its interior. He had never been inside one. Besides that, he’d rather look inside a castle first before asking for passage into a shady bar from a giant, ripped guard.

Entering the castle’s gates, the doors to the entrance seemed to open for him. As Atreides entered, he noted a stange smell he had never experienced before, and politely held his tongue.

The young nekomata’s azure eyes darted to-and-fro as he crossed the foyer toward what seemed to be a kiosk.

“Excuse me!” Atreides called aloud as he looked about. “Do you have a telephone I could use for a few minutes?”

It took a slight bit of self-restraint to not draw a sigh before the guest. Situations were not flowing as smoothly as he wished and despite the abundant number of servants he has employed, trouble tends to not mellow out as easily as he had hoped. Gesturing towards the nearest idle staff, he ordered the boy to fetch the requested materials from the entrance. Weapons are often not disallowed within the premises – The Master does acknowledge that there are certain slaves in the basement that might require one to be armed. However, there are certain materials that are detrimental towards the health of his wares. Silver and iron, for example, are one of the few metals that are naturally rejected by shape-shifting species and fae folk.

“Your items would be sent to your room immediately.” The Master stated, raising a brow as read the discomfort that is blatantly displayed on Caden’s face. “I would prefer that you do not wield those items around any slave for silver is not a common metal. I do, however, suggest that you return for more rest. The infirmary is available of course, should you need medical attention.”

He took a few seconds to study the expressions of the drow and her new master before turning away from the pair. They would be able to take care of themselves; especially since he could not sense animosity between them – quite a start if one were to make a judgment after the little scuffle between the elf and her slave.

Shifting his feet away from the couple, The Master headed towards the direction of his office once more. He would have to review the quality of his staff. It appears that he has been doing much more than just keeping track of the expenses and conditions of his slaves. For now, he could only hope that someone efficient is welcoming the guests by the main gate.

Caden was startled by the ease at which his items would be returned to him. He was a bit more at ease about staying there. He didn't feel as threatened now that he was gonna end up in a cage in the middle of the night. "Come on Ere," Caden said. "Once the items are there, we can finally rest, and I can finally tell you what was happening earlier. I can assure you though, that it will not happen again, so long as I wear those items." With that, he led her back to their room so he could wait on the items to arrive.

Ere bit her lip and tilted her head a bit watching her new master, hearing him speak to her she nodded and smiled " Yes Sir," then she followed him, standing as someone knocked on the door, she opened it slowly and someone stood there holding Caden's items, she did not wish to touch them without his express permission so she simply notified him," Master they are here." then she sat down on the floor somewhat near his feet awaiting his next command for his new pet.

It became quite clear to Atreides that no one was here in the foyer to answer his question. Despite this, he took a seat on a comfortable couch and looked about the walls, immediately making him question why he was still here. Scenes of extreme sexual acts with different species were taking place, some of them less pleasing to his eye.

Atreides began to blush intensely. He was a virgin, and found sex a slightly taboo topic of talk. Taking this into consideration, it was understandable that he was now slightly uncomfortable in this place. The young adventurer stood and approached the kiosk, looking about for someone whom may have been gone or hiding, for whatever reason.

"Helloooooo? Anyone here? I need to use the phone for a few minutes, if you have a communication device of some sort here... Hello?" Atreides looked about the kiosk in vain, hoping to find anyone that could help him.

It seemed that this place was ill-staffed. Atreides silently stood by the kiosk, despite this.

Caden smiled a bit weakly at Ere when she told him his things had arrived. "Good. Please, help me with them, Ere. It's taking most of what I've got to keep myself in control at the moment." As he spoke, if she was listening closely, Ere would heard a more disembodied tone speaking: Give in... it would say over and over as he struggled over toward his things. His eyes flashed at points, almost at times making him seem as if he were someone else altogether. "Hurry!" he yelled, not trying to command her so much as make her aware of the urgency of the situation.

The castle had become unbearably boring since Alses was taken away. With no one to cause mischief with Kaie moved listlessly through the halls, casting a bored eye over the predictability of slave and master alike. She had managed to work her way into the office to seek out the records of the masters who recently left the slave shop. There she found the signature of the demon who bought her succubus, her mouth turned down when she realized there was nothing more on him than just that. Not that she needed too much extra to understand the nature of that blackhearted man. The records of the man who bought the young girl Alses tried to rescue were more clear, a playboy dragon prince who Kaie was sure she had heard of before.

Alses suffered from too much concern for a girl she didn't know, and paid the price. It was a mistake Kaie had to intention of repeating. All the same she found herself humored by the scene she walked into in the main room. To the naked eye it appeared beings of various species and makes were having very open and wild sex in every free area of space in the room. In the center of the mess was a blue haired neko, who looked so comically out of place that Kaie had to stiffle a giggle behind her hand.

She, of course, knew that The Master did not appreciate such openly vulgar displays. It was simply poor business strategy, and for one with such a tight grip on his pocketbook he would simply not allow his business to gain the reputation of being a place of poor taste. No, if Kaie was to guess this charming display was the work of an illusionist set to cause some mischief, and it was unlike the black angel to put an end to such an entertaining display. Instead she flew behind the young man, staying just as quiet as she could manage, and reached for the pointed tips of his catlike ears. "Communication device?" She asked, whispering as close to his ear as she could manage as she sought to get hold of the other for soft strokes ad scratches. "Do you want to call some friends into the fun then, sir?"

The young Nekomata was immediately startled by a smooth whisper that seemed quite sudden to him, a pitiful sound escaping his lips. Atreides flipped around as he headed in the opposite direction, stumbling as he did so.

"Woah!" Atreides said in a surprised tone as leaned against the kiosk and clutched his chest, taking heavy breaths. "Who're you? And... No, I need to call my family."

The seemingly young visage of the fallen angel before him also added to the adrenaline pumping through his veins. He hadn't seen one up close before.

Ere shut the door and taking the items quickly moved towards him, holding the items out he was starting to scare her, but she would handle whatever happened the best she could, when he shouted she hesitated, afraid briefly, but then she nodded and held the items out to him, Attempting to hand them to him before whatever possessed him took control.If that is what was even happening,perhaps he was actually crazy,she had heard of such things before. The door was not too far and they had alarms in the hallways in case of a fire, as the fire code everywhere demanded of anyplace people gathered.If he got to out of control she could run and pull the fire alarm to draw attention and get away. She waited though, not running unless she had to, she watched him closely as she gave him the items." Sir are you alright? Here, take them.." she said softly then she backed away uncertain what was next.

The young nekos reaction to even the briefest touch was so utterly laughable that Kaie could hardly hold back her desire to let out a loud bark of laughter. She narrowed her eyes on his form, taking in every detail from the way he leaned back against the information kiosk, his hand clenched over his chest as if his heart was ready to explode, to the sporadic way his vein pulsed and throbbed wildly in his neck. He looked as though he were being threatened by a vicious animal determined to tear his head clean from his shoulders, not a thin young woman in a childishly gothic dress.

She spread her wings, and flew forward towards him, her arms outstretched as if to embrace him. The psychic, as if sensing her mischievous motive, sent the characters around them into a sexual frenzy. The room filled with passionate moans and cries as the slow moving lovemaking turned into a positively explicit display for the neko's amusement. ""I'd be happy to assist you." Kaie almost pured, her lips turning up into her usual devilish smirk. "My name is Kaie, think of me as the greeting service here, sir." She lied, her grin betraying that bit of deception.

She reached out to press her fingers against the base of his neck, hoping he would stay still long enough for her to drag her fingers down the center of his chest, dancing across whatever muscle lined his thin form. "Let me take you to the phone then." She taunted, fluttering back away from the boy. Deliberately she moved where the illusion was at its most vulgar, forcing the shy man to weave his way through an imaginary mass of writhing bodies. "Follow me if you can, kiddo."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom