Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing as they reached the front entrance to the lower halls and slave cells. Standing just inside the door Marcoth moved to the edge letting the sunlight from outside hit his feet, there was no fire or burning as many of the humans and elves thought there would be from a vampire. The way he moved was as if he was made of fluid and grace, and a smile crossed his lips as he felt the emotion ripple through the Elf behind him. Smirking at her feelings he moved from the doorway to her and stopped a few feet from where he was.

As he watched her he laughed, "Really now lass? An overcoat? Is that the reason or is it because you are staring at me too much eh? Either way I prefer what I wear now, as far as the horse goes, don't worry I can keep up very easily." As he looked her up and down he smiled and moved to the stand next to the door, and lifted his gaze to the man with the clothing, his eyes looked him up and down as Marcoth pointed to the loin cloth.

The man there stood wide eyed, obviously he knew who he was. As the man stared at Marcoth, Marcoth sighed and looked narrowed eyed at him. "Leather pants, black, and black boots. Simple and clean, make sure that my weapons are returned to me as well. Either that or I can ask my owner if she really wants me to protect her with my bare hands." Smiling he winked to her again and turned to look her over his hips tilted slightly as he stood.

"A leash huh?" Caden thought about this for only a moment. "I believe we can get one that is suitable to lead such a gorgeous pet around." He smiled at her, running his hands through her hair. It was hard not to just have her get up on the bed and let him have his way with her right there. She was just so damn adorable! Letting out a slight yawn, Caden climbed into the bed, his arousal rather noticeable to through the light layers of his black pants. He beckoned her to come lay next to him - a place where he would want her to be at all times. Just since meeting this beautiful new pet of his, he couldn't imagine why he hadn't tried to obtain one sooner, and now that he had her, he couldn't really imagine his life without her.

Kaura cleared her throat sharply, and clasped her hands neatly before her. No doubt she would find herself flustered quite often by this man, and she reflected on her decision to buy a being so intent on testing the limits of her control and emotional reserve. She was already immature, and he would only encourage bad behavior. She needed him though, desperately, and couldn't afford to be picky. "Vice..." She started, a flicker of regret and grief flickering across her features for a brief second before she was an icy calm again. "My former slave, he asked for clothes to keep out the sunlight, for his comfort."

They reached the handler selling clothes, and listened to her slaves request only pants and boots. "A matching shirt too please, in cotton." She added and smiled at the man's retreating back as he fled to gather the clothing. She turned back to the vampire, keeping her eyes locked onto his. "We have a long, long journey ahead of us. I could run the speed of my horse as well but that does not mean that I would enjoy it. There wont be many comforts where we are going, so please accept what little I can offer."

Kaura paused then, as something occurred to her. "And I have been terribly rude!" She realized. "My name is Kaura Vertae, I'm afraid I forgot to introduce myself back in the cell. I am Ljósálfar, Elf of light." She bowed formally at the introduction, and smiled kindly, barely noticing the slaver as he returned with the requested clothing and weaponry, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Ere smiled up at her new owner Caden ,leaning in to his touch. She bit her lip and nervously twirled her hair around her index finger of her right hand, she was quite impressed with him already, but she also still had some fear of abandonment to deal with. She ducked her head shyly and nodded softly simply climbing up onto the bed next to him, she could see as well as sense his arousal,she was nervous as to what he may want from her, but she was also pleased to see he found her appealing. She stretched out next to him keeping enough distance as not to crowd him until he indicated where he wished her to be. Ere whispered softly half hoping he would not hear her, and half hoping he would." thank you Ellistraee for sending such an amazing man to buy me and become my owner." She may only be half drow but her mother had raised her to follow the moon dancer. Ducking her head shyly again she tilted her head slightly her eyes lifted to look over her new owner curiously. He was downright handsome, she felt quite lucky he had chosen her to be his pet.

Caden pulled her gently close to him, kissing her softly. His arousal was really starting to get the better of him, but he still held his ground against it. She was so close to him that he could take in her scent without even trying. It was utterly intoxicating. If she had a prior master, or had just taken care of herself before being brought here, it was obvious that in either case, she had been well maintained. He was quite anxious to see more of her, and to taste and touch her in the most intimate of ways, but here was just not the place he kept telling himself. If she had any level of ability to sense the emotional state of another, it would be rather obvious that he was wrestling with his desires. For now, he just drew her in close, holding her tightly against him - his arousal even more obvious now that it was pressed in between them. He heard her thank someone for his purchase of her, but the name was unfamiliar to him. Perhaps he would inquire about it later....

Ere sighed happily as he pulled her close to himself, only blushing a bit as she noticed his obvious arousal. She was picking up some interesting waves of emotion coming off of him as they laid there side by side. She nuzzled into him nestling close happily. " Thank you Caden for becoming my new Master, I am a grateful pet." she said softly he was nice and warm to snug next to. She found herself hoping he might explore a bit even if he wished to wait to do more until later.

Caden began to drift off to sleep, starting to dream of all the things he could do with his sexy new pet. Oddly enough though, his dream were being acted out in the waking world. His hands had found their way onto Ere's sides, stroking them softly and goading her into showing off her sexy side. Pulling her close to him, he began to kiss and lick on her neck. He even occasionally nibbled lightly on it. He had no way of knowing what he was doing to her at the moment. All he would be able to know, is the result of his nocturnal actions, for when he awoke, she would likely tell him just what he had done.

Ere meeped lightly as he touched her in his sleep, she was not exactly sure what to do, she simply bit her lip and gently attempted to wake him, her body responding naturally to his, she melted at his nibbling, closing her eyes and sighing softly, Ere had never been touched in such a way by any man and she was quite enjoying it. But she also knew he wished to have their first time be elsewhere so she leaned in and nipped his neck and said his name " Caden wake up." then she tugged away slightly, reluctantly.

Laughing lightly Marcoth nodded to the Elf and looked her up and down with a smile. "Very well lass, you make quite the point, a large breed of horse can carry me, I assure you of that. As far as comforts are concerned, your the master, or mistress if you prefer, so you are the one who gets those." Turning to the man as he brought up Marcoth's shield, a large one nearly 45 pounds of steel, looking like the ancient Spartan's shield, but of steel and not bronze. A large spear came with it, a solid 8 feet long with a wicked looking tip, barbed and instead of wood it was steel all the way through its length. Lastly the sword on a belt sheath was only about 3 feet in length and had a weird curve and shape to it.

Marcoth smiled and ran his fingers along the face of the shield feeling the design of a broken mirror on it. As he nodded to the new elf master he had as she introduced herself he almost burst out laughing, but knew the elves often took their formalities very serious. He was never one to keep those, since they were in his mind useless. "Pet, bitch, slave, guard, brute, anyone of those I have been called for the past six years, so you can use them if you wish, it will just make me want to kill you even more, but at least you would have that. As far as my real name, yeah you don't need it, I am a slave I do not illusion myself with comforts. If you must know I am a vampire of a very old breed, though I once was human, it matters not anymore." Turning back to his gear he smirked and removed his loin cloth as he grabbed his leather pants. Turning to her as he spoke he changed in front of her like it was the most natural thing he had ever done. Although his long length and very thick girth while being limp, showed obviously why he was not shy.

As he stood before her completely nude he smiled at her "Well lass how about you start with where we are going and to what purpose, also what services of mien do you wish to have? All three?" Hit ran the tip of his finger over his three charms hanging from his collar. "Or perhaps just the first two since if the third was to be used I would obviously-" Marcoth looked down at his low hanging groin, both his cock and his balls fit his body for him being so tall and built. "- tear you apart." As he pulled up the leather pants he dressed himself and left the shirt off as he inspected his weapons for any flaws, something he always did before he left this place with them. Since he had a tendency to kill all of his owners he ended up back here sooner or later.

Kaura gave a dismissive wave of her hand at the reminder of the proper place of a master of her slave. Her delicate nose scrunched for a moment in distaste, as if the very mention left her feeling disgusted and sickened. "We will have the same accommodations." She announced firmly. "Haystacks and forest beds, likely enough. I am not a rich woman, and buying a slave is expensive." Her eyes swept across the heavy weapons as her slave inspected them, though she made no motion to test their weight herself. Her own weapons were all Elven made, very light metal and wood enchanted to the strength of the strongest of human ores. A grown Elven man might be able to wield the shield, which Kaura judged to be nearly fifty pounds in weight, but surely not one handed and with the spear as well. Kaura was still young, trained fast but physically she was still considerably weaker than many humans.

She leaned against the wall to watch his inspection, her lips twitching for a moment in what she wasn't sure was an amused smile, or concerned frown. "I will call you Vampire Sir if you do not give me a name then." She warned. "And you would be very foolish to kill me." She continued without drawing another breath. She paused for a moment as he grabbed his only piece of clothing, and in one quick motion dragged it down his body. Kaura turned abruptly, now facing the wall she had been using to lean against. "I intend to have you help me on one task." She said softly, pressing her forehead against the wall as she spoke, telling for the third time that day why she found herself in the most desperate of places now. "One thing that I must do, and when complete I will have no further need to hold your life... And you may leave when I am through."

She paused long enough to draw in a deep breath, a chill running through her body. "Leave us." She told the slaver sharply, realizing that the man was still listening. He jumped slightly, and scurried off, disappearing back behind a thick oak door. Kaura waited for the sounds of his footsteps to fade before she spoke again, softer still. "I am dying." She told the Vampire. "Soon all of my people will be. There is something we lack, a magic our ancestors lost thousands of years past, and we grow weaker with each generation. Without it our lives are shortened and feeble, and in another thousand years we will be no different from magicless humans." She shook her head, and gave a hesitant glance over her shoulder, relieved to see the man was at least halfway dressed. "The hing we lost, I believe it is a spring that my people once maintained. It is an ancient myth of an artifact that poured from it sacred water, it shimmered and glowed white under Elven care, infused with magic that out kind thrived on and used to unite with the lifegiver - Earth. There was a war though, and even with all the power of my predecessors, the source was lost. I believe without our guidance and protection, humans tried to gain access to it. Dark desires pollute magic, and their lust for power would consume them. From their evil ways the source would have turned dark, and granted then unbelievable power at the cost of twisting and consuming their souls."

Kaura paused to rub a hand across her arm, trying to warm her flesh. "I believe our once divine source is now at the center of Abyssus in Terra." She said softly, raising her eyes to meet his, curious to see his reaction. For nearly a hundred years no known creature would venture near the abyss. It was a dark and forbidden place with twisted beings, were every creature and being sought to attack and kill, consuming any that entered. No human lived with hundreds of miles of its edge, and Elves rarely even dared speak of it. Not even Vice, a vampire ((Be one of a different species than this man)) seemed eager to enter those woods. "I need help to reach the center, where I will retrieve samples of the black spring for my people. Once I have, you may go wherever you please, and not be hunted as a fugitive." She tried to smile, but failed quite miserably, and hung her head for a moment instead. "I do not know if you think it kind or foolish of me to release you... I assure you it is neither. If I were kind I would offer you the choice to come... But I haven't the choice myself. I need your power, or I would not survive long. Once done I do not wish to own another. Vile thought."

Smirking as she turned as soon as he exposed himself to her. Grabbing his shirt she had gotten for him he turned towards her his leathers hanging low on his lean V line hips. He smiled thoughtfully at the sight of her and walked forward as she threatened him with the thought of killing her would be foolish. As she finished her speech he reached out to her and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her against the wall pinning her to it as he snarled at her his fangs extending as his eyes went red again. Standing there he inspected her neck and body admiring this new master as he growled out his words. "First off I could kill you like the other five masters who wanted me for nothing more than a thug and a sex puppet and I would never blink an eye. Secondly, do not call me that fucking term of endearment. I was made this, not by choice so watch you mouth Elf. As for the time being I will help you, the reason I would do so is cause.....hell-" He slowly lowered her to the ground again and let go of her throat as he turned to walk back to the table. "-it just might be fun enough to die with honor in battle rather than die slowly in the great sleep."

Looking over the shirt he tossed it to her as he then hooked on his sword and then picked up his shield in his left arm and his spear in his right. "You can keep that lass, I have no use for it." Walking forward towards the door his shield in one arm and his spear in the other he walked out to sunlight, his eyes squinting as his human form returned in the light. Although he was as old as he was and was able to stand sunlight, not to mention his spartan training as a human helped him deal with the pain he felt in the light, he was not able to stay in vampire form in the light.

Smiling lightly he turned back to her his shield a dull gray color as he held it he turned to face the Elf with a smirk acting as though nothing had happen as he kept his playful tone "So lass call me Marcoth, Marcoth Talos if you want to be formal. Other than that stay the hell out of my way when the enemy gets in range and I will make sure you live. I give you my word, which is my bond." Turning away from her again he heading to the stables to meet her at her mare.

After the reaction of the first two men Kaura tried to purchase, Kaura had expected some note of sympathy from the man. She even halfway thought he would offer her his aid, and eagerly accept the chance for freedom. She certainly did not expect him to close the distance between them, and take her by her throat. He lifted her as easily as if she were made of paper, his face transforming once more into the horrific image of a sabertoothed vampire. She gasped, her air cut off, and flailed helplessly in his grip. Her eyes grew wide, bright with fear and surprise. She graped onto his arm for support, unable to do any more with him than hang on desperately and hope he did not close his hand and crush her throat.

He finally lowered her, and Kaura leaned against the wall, eyes locked on the vampire as he quickly returned back to normal. Her fists tightened briefly, feeling an unusual surge of anger rush through her. He tossed his shirt back at her, a gesture as rude as if he had spit in her face. Her hand clenched over the fabric, and she moved to follow, forcing herself back into a calm as she walked past him, pushing the shirt back into his arms as she went. "I will not travel the country side with a half clothed man." She told him firmly. "I bought that shirt for you to wear to preserve both our honor."

She paused for a moment, to give the man a level look, any bit of anger hidden away behind the facade of calm. "Do not be so quick to waste the life that has been given to you, whether in your choice or not." She told him, and turned to walk briskly to the stables, expecting him to follow. She lowered her eyes as she walked, working to calm herself her temper caused her to say something that would hurt the man behind her. "Marcoth Talos..." She said after a second, faltering a second in her steps to glance over her shoulder. "I want to treat you well. I will make this as easy as I can... But when we reach Hell, the Abyss, all things will be our enemy. Do not fool yourself into thinking that any single thing is safe. For miles even the trees will seek to destroy us. My magic might help some, I do not know."

Laughing to her as she tossed the shirt into his chest and he watched it fall to the ground as she yelled at him. Sticking it with the other end of his spear and walked forward and tossed it towards the stables and left it on the ground near what he thought was her horse. "Really now lass? Our honor depends on my attire? Or maybe it is the fact that you stare at my stomach and chest whenever I do not wear a shirt eh?" Smirking he walked and stopped neck to her driving the back end of the spear point up in the ground. Picking up the shirt he placed it on the saddle of the horse before she could get on it and stood with his shield in one arm as he stared down at her smaller figure his large chest in front of her face.

Marcoth knew he was built for many women like a sex tool. As he looked her over he grinned and ran his free right hand through her hair and smirked as he gripped it tightly, but not to harm her, rather to hold her head so she had to look at his face. Looking into her eyes he spoke calmly and kept his playful tone. "The life that was given to me should have ended over a thousand years ago, but thanks to some half witted vampire, I was turned because she was lonely. So I got fucked on the account of my body and looks, in more ways than one. Either way, I will not ignore the fact that you claim I am perhaps ungrateful? I am very grateful that I sent that thing back to hell, and when I go there I will do the same there."

He moved his face inches from her and took a deep breath of her scent before he released her head and grunted. As he walked a few steps back he spit at her feet and snorted at her "Don't you dare assume you know my intentions and deal with me not wearing a shirt, besides those emotions you try and hide, its useless around me. I can read everyone even if i was a hundred yards away. Anger is best to use, so suck it up and stop being a child."

Kaura watched with a disapproving frown as her newly bought slave actually speared the shirt she had purchased for him, and flung it towards her mall horse, landing dangerously close to a pile of literally steaming horse dung. She made a face and stopped to pick it up before it was covered in filth, her eyes hardened with anger. It didn't help her mood any when the vampire stepped forward, and laced his fingers into her soft brown hair, tightening until he forced her head back to meet his eyes. She frowned up at his grinning face, her body tight with the anger she tried not to display. He moved all to close to her, his breath hot on her face before finally releasing her as if she were disgusting to him. He spat at her feet, and snorted like a displeased animal. "A young woman traveling with a half naked man would raise rumors." She explained patiently, as if she were speaking to a particularly dimwitted child. "And if it is revealed that I am Elf traveling in such a fashion my people would be quick to retrieve me and hold honor, so do wear the shirt." She shot back, setting the simple black garb on the horse as she moved deeper into the stables to speak with one of the stablehands there.

She spoke softly with the boy as he revealed the largest horse they currently had was a half broken stallion named Droas. A giant Shire that stood almost six feet all on its own. She nodded, and dug into her wallet once more, pulling out what bit of money she had left to purchase the horse. Luckily, being only half broken she didn't need to spend much on the beast, and had the handler bring it forward for Marcoth to ride. "You are lucky to have life." She told the vampire sharply as she dug in her saddlebags. She pulled out a long black piece of lacey material, thin enough to easily see through. "Not all are so gifted." She pulled the veil over her head, and pinned it into place, shading her eyes and hiding her pointed ears under the folds of material. A morbid black that clashed horribly with the stark white dress she wore. "Dress and mount, we should leave before sundown, if I am to recover my energy." She instructed as she readied her own horse.

Caden didn't seem to stir. Reaching over and pulling her back to him, his hands continued to fondle her lightly, teasing her and seeming to try and get her further aroused. His pants were quite tight against his fully erect member. He was letting out low growls of pleasure as he kept her quite close to him. Even in his sleep, she could tell that he was extremely intoxicated by her. He wanted her - more than he'd ever wanted anyone in his life. It was almost as if even in his sleep, he could feel every curve of her body, the softness of her skin, and the heat that was starting to radiate from her body.

Smirking at the way she rationed herself out he just shook his head with the comment. "Traveling with a half naked man or a clothed man, either way your traveling with a bought and paid for slave. Not just a bought slave but a vampire slave. I am pretty sure how I look will be the least of your problems lass."

He winked at her and approached the horse looking down at the animal since he was almost a foot taller than it. As he ran his hand over the horses face a snout the animal backed up slightly and suddenly jumped on his hind legs and reared at Marcoth. Smiling Marcoth moved up and let out a snarl like roar at the animal as he brought up his shield a bashed the hooves of the large horse knocking it back onto its side and then stepped over the animal sitting on its under belly as he kept his shield to the side and grabbed the animal by the throat. Smiling at the horse he suddenly morphed his hand into a large claw, all the tips razor sharp and pressed them against the animal's throat as it suddenly froze in its place and didn't move except to breath. Marcoth smirked and snorted as he stood from the beast and kept his long claw like fingers pointed at the animal as he stood in front of it now and clicked his tongue twice and his hand went back to normal. As if on cue the horse rolled and stood up again calm as can be.

Looking over at the stableman Marcoth walked forward grabbing the leather belt on the wall behind Droas, his new horse, and suddenly smacked the man across the face with the leather hard enough to knock him down. As he did he leaned forward and collected this Kaura's money as well as about double what she paid him. Walking back to the elf he tossed her the bag of money and went back to his horse patting its neck. "The one thing I do have that you might consider magic is the ability to speak to lesser minder things, such as animals." Turning his gaze to the shocked stableman he narrowed his eyes before picking up his spear from the ground. "And calling an animal half broken when it is really just sick of being beaten because it won't listen sometimes, is just plain rude. Hit anyone of these fine animals again and I will come back and drain you myself."

Moving to the horse and mounting it as he shoved the shirt into one of the saddle bags Marcoth looked at her and kept his face blank. "Sorry lass, but I ain't wearing the shirt and I could give a shit less what people think of you or me. If someone crosses me I will kill them, if someone insults you I will kill them. I assure you of that, but don't think that means I will forget that you are still the slave owner and I will kill you just as quickly if you cross me." Clicking his tongue again the horse moved out into the sunlight in a slow walk as he moved back into the sunlight, his bare back showing how pale he was and also a few stab wound scars across it, from his shoulders down to his lower back, about seven total. He placed his spear in the foot holder of the saddle as he held the reins with his shield hand.

Kaura shook her head, and gathered the reigns to her own horse, patting it's dappled neck fondly while Marcoth spoke. "With any luck there will be no need for anyone to know you are a slave, much less a vampire." She pointed out, and watched with a startled expression a Marcoth gave his own display of breaking in his giant animal. He knocked the animal to the ground, and Kaura was sure that he would kill it, his hand morphing into a horrid claw like appendage with its razor sharp digits all too close to its throat. She gasped, and started to move off her horse he it all ended as abruptly as it began. He struck the horse trainer across the face, and retrieved Kaura's money, again left to wonder exactly what she would do with this stubborn and uncontrollable slave she purchased. "If the master is displeased by what I have paid today, please have him contact my village for compensation." Kaura instructed the stable hand as the young boy picked himself up, his face already bruising from the strap.

She wished she had the healing abilities to help him, but the most she could do was pull the handkerchief from her pocket, and rub a dab of bruise balm of it to hand down to the young man. "I do apologize." She told him in a soft voice, smoothing down his brown hair lightly to help it lay flat. She even plucked a long piece of straw from behind his ear, and flicked it away. “But all creatures wish to be treated kindly, Please discuss a change in your habits concerning treatment of your horses with the stable master.” She told him with another brief smile, knowing all too well that the chances of any change occurring was very slim indeed.

She sighed, and pulled her horse around, nudging it lightly out the gate. “Careful there Aolra.” She whispered to her mare, and patted its mane affectionately. “Do not be so quick to kill.” She told Marcoth with a sigh. “It is rarely necessary. If my people come to retrieve me the quest will be over, and you are free. Do not spill my people’s blood, not for any cause. They have cause no one harm, and would only be concerned for your safety.”

After having dealt with one problem in the castle, The Master found several other beckoning for his attention, namely the ones that dwell below ground level. The basement, as he called it, was constructed for the purpose of sealing trouble away from those who do not seek it. Every once in a while there would be a handful who find themselves wandering through its dark walls in search for some unfounded excitement that cannot be offered in broad daylight. Often enough, those who dwell in the dark are approached by guests who affiliate themselves with power and ambition. However, since the absence of his succubus, the silver-haired man found himself deep in thought, frowning at the prospect of a character of light entering the dank hallways of his underground dungeon and exiting with a being that prefers to remain densely stubborn over his plight.

The injury of one staff member is pardonable and the loss of a slave is replaceable. Either outcome can be easily contributed to negligence, inexperience or coincidence. Theft, however, is unforgivable, especially coming from an egotistical, self-pitying old dunce. With a bit of concentration, the hooves of the moving horses of both elf and vampire came to an abrupt halt. Gripping the leaning weapon beside his throne, The Master rose from his comfortable position and headed towards the stables.

Without obedient transportation, the mage had bought enough minutes to appear before both figures before their grand escape with his property. Judging the mess in silence; a barely conscious stable boy with a bloody nose, and the stolen gold and property in the hands of an ill-trained slave, The Master turned his attentions to the one who had recently acquired the responsibility at hand. The corners of his mouth quirked in slight amusement as he leveled his gaze at the young woman with confidence, “If I did not know any better Madame, I would have thought that your race has made a poor investment in shoe-making to resort to thievery.”

Turning his head towards the audacious vampire, the smile left The Master’s lips as quickly as whatever formality that was introduced for the benefit of the female guest. “Get off.” It was a command, not a request.

Kaura was only just making it to the gates her normally well behaved mare stopped in its tracks and refused to move forward. She flicked the reigns and nudged her ribs lightly, but Aorla was as immobile as the castle walls that surrounded them. "Forward." Kaura ordered gently, stroking the horse's neck to urge her to comply, but the beast only snorted, and tossed her head irritably. It was a puzzling situation, and when she glanced backwards at Marcoth she noticed that whatever had frozen her beast affected his as well. The elf released the reigns, knowing that digging her heels onto Aorla’s ribs would only serve to pain the animal, and fail to move her even a step closer to the gates.

Within minutes the Elf caught sight of a tall man making his way towards her and her new slave, a large scythe held lightly in his hands. Kaura slid off her Aolra's back hastily, and took a step to meet the man, giving him a courteous nod of her head as he began talking. Kaura had only received her own purse from her slave, and had not seen him take the far fatter purse from the boy, containing what The Master had earned on his horse sales so far that day. Her lips tightened briefly into a thin line at the jab to her species, comparing them to a fictional shoemaker of the same name. Her cheeks heated slightly, and she turned at the same moment the master did, giving Marcoth a long and disapproving look

After a moment of glaring at the troublemaking slave she turned, and set a hand lightly on The Master's shoulder to draw his attention back to her. "I wasn't aware he took any more than the money I paid for the horse." She told the man evenly, well aware that in itself was theft. ”However, it seemed the longer I tried to delay my departure the more damage Marcoth intended to cause to your business and to your staff. I informed your stableboy…” She glanced down at the stable hand then, who was gingerly trying to apply the bit of bruise balm she gave him to the welt growing across his nose. It helped the thick red band fade some, but no doubt it would pain the child for days yet. She sighed softly and shook her head, returning her gaze once more to The Master. “I informed him to tell you to bill my village, they would cover the cost of the horse and whatever medical aid your men might need. Once free of your establishment I hoped that Marcoth would be more amiable, and less likely to cause harm to those we might meet.” She explained, keeping her expression free of any guilt or shame at the vampire’s actions. Behind the thin veil of serenity she fumed, and wondered bitterly if purchasing this particular slave was a wise move. The Elder’s of her village would be less than pleased to have to pay for the damages left in her wake, and while they would pay, she would find herself bearing the brunt of the blame for Marcoth’s actions. All the same, she had very little choice but to leave with this man. The slavers made it very clear that no other in the castle could fulfill her requirements. It left Kaura with the sinking feeling that for once it would be her who would be forced to care for a grown child.

Ere wiggled a bit when he pulled her in close giving a soft gasp of surprise. She blushed a bit even the tips of her pointed ears turning red, she struggled slightly pulling, but she was stuck in his hold, Part of her wanted him and part of her wished to respect what he had said, she did not know what to do, her body was betraying her by responding to him, she was growing very damp, and her nipples hardened as they pressed to his chest. She bit her lip holding back a soft moan of enjoyment. She had never been touched this way by any master and was unsure what to do or not do.
Ere tried again unsuccessfully to pull away from him,she tried to wake him, speaking a bit louder," Master? Master Caden.. wake up Sir.." gently shaking his shoulder wondering what would happen next.

For a brief moment, Ere felt a chill run through her, as if there was a presence there - one that couldn't be seen with the naked eye. Caden's eyes shot open, showing signs of an internal struggle. He suddenly seemed to be sweating profusely. His movements were strained and slow. His hands moved away from her, though they also seemed to be trying to still fondle her despite his efforts. "No... not here..." he seemed to be telling no one in particular. "Not here... this... place... isn't worthy of her..." Then, as abruptly as his episode had begun, it ended, leaving Caden seemingly dazed and panting heavily.

There seemed to be a bit of a ruckus outside, shaking Caden from his stupor. Before he could answer her any questions, he took hold of her hand and led her outside to the scene with the master of the castle and the Elven woman. He saw the vampire as well, but didn't recognize him as one. "Hey, what's going on out here?" Caden demanded. My new pet and I were trying to get some damn shut eye!"

Staying on the large horse Marcoth locked his gaze on the man caring the scythe, although he did not know what the man looked like before this day, he had known of him from the slavers, and the slaves he had met. Marcoth was considered his most annoying possession by most all who lived in the castle or worked there. The master is all that he was called, and to this day he was surprised the man had not had him killed. As the animal stopped in its place Marcoth jumped form the horse into a crouch with his shield up and his eyes on the man. Walking forward a smirk appeared on his face as he heard the Elf try an explain him and her behavior.

Stopping just behind her he planted his spear in the ground and moved to face this "master" whom Marcoth despised for not killing him long ago and leaving him to this life of servitude. Watching the man he smiled as he spoke "Damaging your property and harming your income is your only concern, you should kill the stable boy. Beating the animals is not in the best interest of sales. Other than that I could give a damn what you think of me boyo. You had plenty of excuses to kill me, so now that you finally came off your high throne answer me this, why not?"

The smile vanished as Marcoth moved directly in front of his new owner and pushed her back slightly. Making sure to keep himself in harms way and not her. Glaring at the man who was tall, but at 6'10" Marcoth still stood taller and had to drop his gaze slightly. "Well? Whats the matter? Couldn't afford to? I know that isn't the case, you after all run this little place and have more than enough to cover the lose of a pug like me. So have out with it lad, why not kill me now since I have 'damaged' your stable boy? The money he took from her, is undeserved, the boy doesn't earn his meals. Me as a slave is worth more than the idiot, so let her keep what is owed and you can watch your damn tongue with the insults to her. I will not stand for insult to come to a woman, no matter how much of a pain in my ass she is."

Standing within distance of the scythe Marcoth remained steady, his eyes flashing over red and then back to blue as the sunlight would prevent him from taking his true form. Although it would not take away his strength and speed, just sort of lessen it.

Ere shivered then bit her lip watching him as he talked to what seemed to be himself. She watched as her new master seemed to argue with himself and started to wonder if he was crazy. She gave a meep of surprise when he drug her out of the bed and down the steps outside, she thought at first that perhaps he had decided to forget the rule and take her home, she was both afraid and happy at that thought. She hid behind him when he stopped by the Master of the estate and two others she had never seen before. Staying quiet and low, preferring to blend in and not wishing to embarrass her new Master.

Far as optimism and socialization goes, the elf woman’s demeanor was to be both applauded and frowned upon, depending how one would view their relationship. Kaura makes for a rather convenient buyer with terrible foresight. “Madame, I believe you are hoping for a lost cause. Your intentions are admirable but you lack the qualities as a mistress. With how things are going, likely more sufferings would be brought upon your village during your journey and the lack of rationality you purchased would only increase the chances of failure.”

Like most egotistical pests who have little difficulty stroking their prides be them positive or negative, Marcoth failed to see the insignificance of his own existence. Pushing himself before his mistress and interrupting the delightful conversation was simply another means of justifying his presence. The quickest method to silence a barking dog is to simply mute it with boiling water. However, that would be a mess to clean and depreciate the price of what could be sold higher. Gold is his main concern of the business and as the miser he is, The Master would not pardon any discounts of his trades and especially not the five-fingered ones.

Having no reason to converse with the product at hand when the owner is before him, The Master kept a nonchalant expression and crossed the warrior’s path so that his eyes meet Kaura’s once more. The scythe in his hand swept quickly away from the ground as he turned his head towards the Spartan figure. With a bored expression, the silvery-haired man graced him with one command in return for the amount of noise he has generated, “Kneel.”

Directing his gaze back towards Kaura, he pushed the rim of his glasses higher and regarded the situation at hand. “If you wish to be on your way Madame, I cannot stop you. However, I would request the recovery of what is lost and the repayment of all damages consolidated since your stay within the premises. The injuries of my staff would be tended to immediately so you do not have to concern yourself with that matter.”

It is apparent that the woman had chosen a body purely for its brawn. Disobedient slaves are a plenty within his castle but most are trained to contain some sense before being sent back into the world where their services are needed. Marcoth, in this case, was a good example of how one cannot teach old dogs new tricks.

If Kaura was embarrassed by her slave's behavior before, she was absolutely humiliated after his outburst. She was not particularly drawn to the traditional boundaries between master and slave, but ultimately he was her responsibility and was reflecting quite poorly on her ability to lead another being. Something the silver haired businessman had pointed out seconds before Marcoth's tantrum. A crimson flush stained her ivory skin, and she shifted her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the next, her eyes darting back to Marcoth, alive with an angry fire.

She had hoped to take the short, more convenient path north to the Abyss. Littered with human villages they would have been able to rest and buy supplies along the path. It was becoming blatantly obvious that this plan was impossible. Marcoth's abrasive personality would not allow for that degree of human interaction.

Kaura sighed at the prospect of months spent in the remote forest paths leading towards their goal, feeling weary already. She gave the master a low sweeping bow, her head ducked low. "I do apologise for Marcoth's actions." Kaura told the man, finishing speaking before she straightened to full height again. She clasped her hands lightly behind her back, meeting the older man's eyes directly. "By all mean, I am no thief, and nor will I stand theft from one under my direction." She untied her purse from her belt, and weighed it in her palm for a few short moments. The sum of the rest of her gold, what was meant to get them safely to the Abyss. "What do I owe you for Marboth's behavior?" She asked as politely as possible, deliberately not looking at the the vampire man who caused this entire mess. She would have to speak with him when they actually did leave, stressing the point of diplomacy in dealing with people.

In fact, she felt the urge to demonstrate that point to the stubborn man. Her smile widened slightly, amiable and courteous. "Perhaps it would serve to both ease this man's worry and help settle the dept I now owe if you would allow me to have a few brief hours with the stablemaster. My kind practices forms of controlling horses that was lost to humans generations ago, the introduction back to human business is sure to be profitable." She pointed out softly as she turned to face the stables, smiling at the horses within. There was no doubt to her that the idea of profit would appeal to the businessman. He would have to be shrewd indeed to afford the lavish accommodations, and conditions that he keeps the obedient slaves in. If after seeing his castle she still had any hesitation on what his priority in business was, the way he was more concerned for theft rather than assault helped confirm her assumption. "Horses could be tamed without the need to spend on canes or whips, not on medical care if they prove particularly stubborn. In the end you would possess the friendliest animals, and could sell them accordingly."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom