Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cairo by night (thedutchess + tatcon)

Once her grabbed her she went into attack mode, once the shock wore off she grabed his wrist and spun him around kneeing him in the back and holding both his arms high on his back and had him bent over the rock she was sitting on before he surpised her, " who are you and why are you using this tomb as a home" she shouted which echoed slightly making her seem louder that normal, she was now confused as to why he would use a tomb as a sleeping place, there were tons of traps in here and one of them could trigger with one false move, tho maybe if he had been in here for a while he might of triggered all the traps making it somewhat safe, but that wasn't the point, he wasn't supposed to be down here.

He chuckled at her attack, and the moderate effectiveness it had had. The problem was for her that the first time you were able to be successful against a vampire, was usually your last unless you killed him. "I'm here because it's nice and cool and free of sunlight. Besides, it's filled with traps so I can sleep comfortably without having to worry about a blumbering fool coming while I'm not conscious." He said in his calm voice, as, despite no doubt her best efforts and the position she had him in, he stood up to his full height and within a blink of an eye had placed a foot firmly on her own left boot, and twisted his upper body so that he could bend his elbow just enough to hit her rather gently on the side of the head. Problem was, even a gentle hit by a man of his type would be enough to knock her off balance, and with his foot restricting her from repositioning, she would be flat on the floor in no time.

"I am the predator and you are prey, and you made the mistake, of entering my domain. By fault, by mistake, it was your choice to make, and now you can't escape, so will you face your fate." He said from his newly released position, strong arms crossed over his chest as he took a few steps back to avoid anything she may try from her prone position.

She gasped softly and fell flat on her back and looked up at him and blinked her eyes in the dim light, her head hurt a bit and she felt a bit dizzy from the fall but she soon focused and gazed at him, her blood ran cold for a moment, she was trapt in a tomb with a so called predator and she was a bit scared but there were more tricks up her sleve, maybe she could get back to the entrance and speak the words before he could get her, she raised her legs up and pushed forward lurching her upper half forward to a standing position, she was now right in front of him, and bad thing is, she was maybe a few inches smaller than him since she only came to his chin, she turned her eyes up and backed off from him before grabbing her book quickly and holding her flash light in her other hand before turning her head to him " you don't scare me one bit, i don't know the real reason you are down here and quite frankly i don't care, but your threats are very childish, you are no predator to me and i am no prey" she moved around him heading back towards the door way and turned the corrner to go back to the way she came.

He sighed a bit as she started to walk up back the way she came. Such foolishness, he thought to himself as he turned and followed after her, but not at a leisurely pace, oh no. Within a few moments he would be right behind her, and a second after that one arm would wrap tightly around her mid section and pull her so she was held tight against his chest. One second more, one of his hands would be on the top of her head, firmly tilting it to the side to expose her neck. Then, the teeth. In one small instant she would probably realize that vampires were real, and right now, she was losing blood from her neck, right into his system.
Everyone experienced the kiss of a vampire differently, usually it depended on the character of the vampire in question. Tatcon's bite always carried a small wave of seduction with it, a slight overload of the senses designed to paralyze those who wouldn't want to resist it, or were just enamoured by the moment. He didn't suspect she was one of the aforementioned people, which is why he didn't release his tight grip on her. No, for her, this was a lesson.

She froze again and gasped softly, she cried out in slight pain when he bit down, it was all so fast and now she felt almost paralized, she started to squirm a bit but the blood was leaving her to quickly, her vision started to blurr and she felt a slight numbness in her arms, eventully her squirming turned to light jerks and then, she was still but still alive, the thoughts that ran through her mind were slightly jumbled, she though of her home and her parents, her friend George and the many memories that she could remember, all of this flashed in her mind before she passed out from blood loss, her head fell to the side he had it tilted to and her legs gave way under her hopefully he caught her before she made impact with the ground.

Killing her wasn't the point, and that was why when she passed out, he held her gently and made sure she wouldn't fall to the floor. Checking her vitals he would make sure that she would recover, and confident that she would, he picked her and her book up, and walked towards the door.

"Be careful and mindful of everything around you young one. The world is always watching, and it's not always caring what kind of person you are."

Reaching the door, he would place a soft kiss upon her lips, and speak the words to open the door. Shutting his eyes firmly as the sunlight streamed in, he would throw her carefully out onto the sand, and hopefully to the waiting George. Seeing that the idiot of a man was still there, he would yell out to him.

"Make sure she rests! She needs it." And with that the door closed. Licking his lips as the grin returned, he started walking back to his resting place, to be asleep but a few moments later.

She rolled on the sand the small spot on her neck bleeding slightly, the waiting george would hurry over to her and look back at the tomb before hoisting her up on her butt and attempted to drag her to the jeep, he didn't know how he was going to get her in there but it took him about 20 minutes just to get her in the car, she wasn't heavy he was just weak in the arms, he drove back to the Inn and had a few men carry her in and up to her room to let her sleep off the effects, he would sit by her bed and look at the bite on her neck and cleaned it up not knowing what to think about this, the only thing he could think of that could do this was a snake but a snake wouldn't make bites that far appart and what threw her out of the tomb, so many things traveled his mind but the only thing he could come up with is.....no it couldn't be they are myth... fictional characters used to ether scare or charm others with stories or nightmares, he sighed and removed her jacket and continued to clean the blood off, some of it leaked between her breasts and he only gulped slightly before closing his eyes and dabbing at it to clean her off, he didn't think of Victoria like that but it was awfully hard to take care of her like this.

The wounds would heal pretty quickly, vampire bites had a tendency of doing that. As the day wore on, and eventually shrunk into night, Tatcon would emerge from his underground lair, jacket back around his body, and walk off into town.

"I do it all because I'm evil, and I do it all for free.." he sang to himself as he entered the crowds who once again lined the street, blending in and disappearing. He thought for a moment, as he lit a cigarette, of visiting the girl he had crippled for a bit, leaving her a little low on blood. Thought of it, and pretty quickly dismissed it. He would wait to see how she emerged from the experience, he was actually quite curious to do so, since it always had at least a hairline effect on people. He shrugged, and ducked into a cafe to have a coffee, maybe convince a barrista to meet him after work.

He finished and wrapped a bandage around her neck before taking her satalite phone out and dialing a number and started to talk " yes we need a plane out here right now, yes we are leaving early....i don't care about your problems just get the damn plane out here " she hung the phone up and sighed, he started to pack everything of hers and his and carried them one at the time to the car, it wasn't till the sun started to set that he had a few men carry her back out to the car and buckled her in that she started to wake up, she opened her eyes and blinked slightly before groaning softly, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times before she sat up in alarm looking around, she started to take the belt off but george stopped her " we are leaving Miss Victoria it is clearly to dangerous here" she waved his hand away from her and got out of the car and balanced herself up a bit her legs shaking slightly " but i have to..." she began before george caught her again and leaned her against the car " we have to leave what ever had you in that tomb might come back for you, i don't know when or where but we definatly have to get out of here, it can't follow us over sea's" she ended up nodding not in the mood to argue, she climbed back in the car and he drove off as soon as the sun was completly gone.

"You'll come back.." he said quietly into the night, and she would hear it as a whisper in her ear, her mind. The blood he had taken from her had given him a little bit more of the strength he possessed, and so he was deciding to work his way into her mind as soon as he knew that she was leaving, when he saw the car leaving the hotel.

"Your curiousity is too strong to let a limp noodle such as your friend there let you go. You want to see what's really inside that tomb, besides the strange man who followed you all last night, and then showed up again to suck your blood. Do vampires exist? Now that would be a story worth investigating won't it? Hmm, the endless possibilities once you open your eyes to the world."

Would that turn her around? He didn't really know actually. The George man had shown a little more cowardly mettle then one would expect, but this girl was fierce, and destined to figure something big out. What it was, and did it lie in the sands of Cairo remained to be seen.

She breathed softly and listened to the voice that echoed in her head, she wasn't sure what to think about it, but she had already had a plan, she stayed silent the entire ride back to the take off pad, she looked at the small plane and blinked slightly while George got out handing off luggage and such, when she was alone and george was in the plane, he would come back for her, but she had a different idea, she looked to the keys in the ignition and moved over to the driver seat turning on the car and put it in reverse before driving off back towards the town that they were just at, the Inn was payed for the entire week so that wouldn't be a bother, and oh lucky her, George left her clothes in the back, she drove quickly like she usually does and rode back to Town, she got back and parked the car before grabbing the wheel with both hands and placing her forehead against it gently, she couldn't belive she did that left george there, he would have no choice but to get on the plane unless he planned on walking back, which she highly doubt, she climbed out and grabbed her bag and going back to her room she did feel like she wanted to solve this mystery, but it would have to be in the morning, she still felt tired.

He chuckled lightly to himself as he sat in the seat at the corner of the room, legs crossed, lazily half seated as he saw her pull up. No doubt she would wonder how he got in to her room, probably will be even more creeped out by the fact. But that was no matter. Instead, he waited to give her one of the few surprises he had already given up to now.

When she turned on the light, there he'd be, smugly smirking with his hands crossed in his lap.

"Good to see you're standing."

She jumped slightly and turned her eyes towards him when he spoke, she ended up sitting on her bed looking straight at him " why are you here" she asked quietly, she was clutching the bed with her fingers tightly and was biting her tongue slightly, she wasn't sure what to say or do now, but she felt weird in a sense that she didn't want him here but a tiny bit of her wanted him here, she now wished she had gotten on the plane instead of being reckless, she was now scared of him just because of what he did to her, it didn't make sense but now she considered that...maybe....vampire, she would have to investigate further into this to make her observation right.

"To check on you. Make sure you're still breathing." He said quietly, though his voice still carried quite a bit because of its deep nature. He looked at her carefully, making sure that she was indeed still in good health despite everything that had happened to her.
"My name is Tory." He added casually, figuring that it might remove some of the creepy pretense if he told her exactly who he was. "And before you get to ask, yes, I am a vampire." He figured he would try to kill as many birds as he could in one short moment. Might make the overwhelming nature of the past twelve hours pass over more smoothly.

She was quiet and just listened to him, he was casual about all of this like it was natural, " Alright... Troy.... I still do not belive you when you say vampire, you could be one of those crazy ones who fantasize about being one so there for you take to sharpening teeth and developing a taste for blood and the like" she tried to put science into it, science hardly ever stood her wrong, but way back in her find she thought that maybe science was wrong in this case, she stayed quiet after that and just watched him closely. " and i think you already know my name..."

"Yes I do know your name, you companion made a good point of yelling it at the top of his lungs everytime he saw you." He replied, giving a small chuckle before concerning himself with answering the remaining points she had brought up, namely, him being a vampire. "And it is entirely possible that I am just one of those crazies, but consider this scientifically. Should I have drank as much blood from you as I did, and I was a normal human being, I would be throwing up all over the floor right now, since the human digestive tract is unable to support the mass consumption of a bodily fluid such as blood. Also, consider one other thing, were I a normal human, do you think I would have been able to knock you flat on your ass with such a simple love tap?" He asked her tilting his head a bit with a Machiavellian grin gracing his lips.

"The one other thing I can do is stay until daylight and you can watch me burn for yourself. However the only way I'm staying here until then would be if you were naked." He added, the same grin on his lips maybe growing a bit after that statement.

She listened and she did agree with him, she had considered that fact, now she felt like a fool, she stood up and got close to his face staring him right in the eyes and letting a smirk cross her features " then why hang around? you got what you wanted out of me didn't you?" she watched him for a bit her green eyes boring into his before she whipped away and walked to the window placing her tumbnail between her teeth trying to think...alright she was alone....in Cairo.....with a vampire, she was probably ether going to be dead after he was done with her, changed into a vampire, or kept here or with him as a personal blood bank, or he would just let her go after she was done with he observations and leave her be for the rest of her life she wasn't sure which, but she would find out soon enough, and maybe its not a good idea to have your back turned, if he didn't come up behind her she would turn and sit on the window seal and extend her legs out a bit.

His eyes looked right back at hers when she gazed into his eyes, and his blue optics would follow her to the windowsill. He didn't stand up, at the moment he was just observing her, watching her move from her contemplative stance to leaning against the window. He would take a moment, but he would soon answer her observation.
"Of course I do. I told you before you piqued my curiousity. I don't pick prey because I feel that you would be an easy victim miss, I picked you because I found you interesting. I am also not one for drinking blood unless absolutely needed, so you could say what I did to you earlier was really just...a hook, something to keep you here long enough until I could get past your concept of just being a creepy individual. Worked well I think." He said with a small chuckle, eyes taking a small chance to observe her lovely legs before returning to look at her visage.

She listened and laughed softly massaging her scalp firmly with her fingers, she continued to laugh, not at him but at her situation " so what is this the part where i thank you for being merciful and such, a vampire has taken interest in me and now...i think that if i left you would of followed me, all your whispering in my head... oh ya i knew that was you..... but what on earth do you want from me? if its not my blood then what is it? Are you still bored that you have to come and bug me?" she might of looked cute to some because of her talking but the way she talked was kind of funny or so she had been told, se talked with her hands waving them around as if weighing the options her eyes not on him any more but on everything else but eventully came back to him once she had stopped.

Slowly he stood up, and walked over so he stood in front of her, the leather of his jacket creaking under the movement. "If you leave now, I will not follow you, because I know if you leave this time, it will be a result of your own free will, and not your friend thinking that you're in mortal danger. Though, talking into your head was an amusing thing to do, I will admit." He added, before taking a few steps closer to her, her outstretched legs now between his feet. "And yes, I am that bored and amused by you that I do feel I have to bug you, because there was no direct point you told me to fuck off, now was there?" Standing a little closer, he placed his hands on her hips very lightly.

"Curiousity killed the cat. You stay, you can visit your tomb, and I won't bug you. I'll even let you dig into the mystery and mythology of the vampire." He never added a condition that he would want from her, because when it came down to it, she'd have to be willing to give more than give up because she wanted to get rid of him.

she watched him move closer to her listening to what he said, but flinching slightly when he touched her, she stood up with his hands still on her hips and looked up at him " alright then Troy, stay here tonight.....and dont go getting those thoughts i just want to observe you" she said quickly before gently moving out of his hands and walked over to the closet grabbing a thick blanket she had noticed a wooden rod ontop of the window and she moved over before draping the thick blanket over the window, a few rays of moonlight came through but it was fine as far as secluding them in total darkness maybe that wasn't such a good idea, she turned around adjusting her eyes to the near darkness.

"I told you, I'm not staying unless you're naked." He said quietly, even in the pitch blackness he moved back to the seat he had occupied with the greatest of ease. "I will stay for a short while, answer any questions you may have young Victoria, that I will give you." He said, folding his fingers again in his lap, crossing one leg over the other.

"Ask away."

She wasn't happy now, she cursed slightly in her mind and moved over to the bed sitting down a bit away from him " why won't you stay here, the sun light would be blocked out " she said while reaching down and grabbing her little journal that she was supposed to record her findings in, she sat on the bed with a small pen and began writing carefully, she turned her eyes up at him and watched him before going back to writing in her journal , there were many things she could consider, maybe this might not turn out to be a bad thing, maybe somthing good will come out of it.

He gave a casual shrug, though maybe it would go unnoticed in the darkness of the room. "Why? Because we all have wants and needs and no person on this planet, alive or undead, do thing altruistically. No, we do things to help others so we can get something in return, gratification, monetary gain, what have you. As I said, I'd answer any questions you have, but I will not stay to the sun comes up because I'm going to have to put myself in pain to prove to you that I am what I claim, and such an action has a price." He answered, a bit of a long winded one, but that was something Tatcon was known for among those who actually knew him. To get comfortable, he slid himself out of his jacket, just laying it behind him as he crossed his arms over his chest, still observing her carefully.

She laughed slightly and shook her head " thats what the blanket is for but im not arguing you have your own wants and needs" she gave her own slight shrug and continued to write, mainly what she was writing was what she had discovered so far, she was just bugging him with stupid quesitons till she was done " how long have you been here in Cairo?" she asked as she continued to write, before he could answer she as finished and started to un lace her boots placing them t the side also getting more comfortable by tucking her feet under her legs.

Back
Top Bottom