Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shift in Power (AndNich123 and Ladydark)

He was awake as soon as she tried the door, but didn't move, he listens as she moves across the room and smirks as she pulls the curtains back, findin herself on the third floor. He lets her think on her situation a few moments before rolling over and leaning up on his elbow, he grins "What... Were you just gonna leave... Without saying good bye..." He sits up and tosses the covers off, his morning wood in plain sight. "That's not very nice..." He gets up and walks to her, preventing her from running until he has her trapped against the window, he reaches up and cups her cheek, rubbing it softly. "We had a lovely night... And I was hoping for a nice wake up before we headed to work..." He trails his fingers down her body to her pussy and teases her clit with a finger, quick and slow, pressing her back against the cold window glass as he stares at her.

His voice startles her. ‘He’s awake. Now what do I do?’ “I wasn’t leaving. I mean I wasn’t going to leave without saying good bye. I wouldn’t….do that.” She quickly looks away as it doesn’t take long to realize he’s naked. ‘Fuck he’s well endowed. Maybe that’s why I’m so sore. I had a good night with that massive cock.’ As her mind wonders, he approaches. “We….had a wonderful night? I don’t remember it well. What did you do to me?” To her it was a haze, but it was lucid enough she knows it wasn’t a dream. Still she is not fully ready to admit how he makes her feel when not under some sort of influence by him. ‘Maybe he’ll get tired of having to do whatever it is he does to me to make me feel that way.’ She shakes her face away from his touch. “I really should get into work. With the designs approved and patented, we’ll have a lot of work to do to get the products ready. “ She wasn’t lying. “I….I,” she tries to speak as he teases her. “Oh please,” she pants. “Just let me go….to work. I need….to think….to work….I,” her voice trails as she fights him still. “I don’t believe you. I can’t believe you.” The words were blurted out in a rush but nonetheless true.

He continues to tease her, listening to her excuses and chuckles softly, she never asked him to stop. "There is a lot to do at the office... But not this early... We still have some time..." He flicks her clit faster and leans closer, almost lip to lip, staring at her. "You don't have to believe me... Just believe yourself..." He slowly lifts her leg as they talk and is soon rocking himself against her, he continues to stare at her, he licks his lips "You're going to stand there... And tell me to fuck you... Like a good little doll..." He spoke slowly as he continued to tease her, then stops as he feels her start to tense up.

“No,” she whispers to him. “I can’t. Please. You have to let me go. You have to stop. Sir.” She wants to reach for his hand, to push him away, to do something but something else is keeping her frozen in time. How he’s making her feel? Fear? Both? “No,” she starts once more. “Put my leg down. I won’t say those words to you. I will never beg you to do that to me. Ever. I have to go. You hired me to do my job at your company. Open the door so that I can do it, so that I can make you money. Sir.”

He grins at her and stares to tease her again with his fingers "Aww... My poor little Anastasia... Trying to fight me again..." He kisses her softly for only a moment, then continues to tease her "I thought my Anastasia would know better..." Again he uses his cock to rub against her. "I told you work can wait Anastasia... Now tell me what I want to hear... Anastasia..." He gets right in her face as he speaks to her, knowing her weakness and using it, playing her body with practiced ease.

“Please,” her face nearly cracks as she struggles to contain her emotions. “Don’t.” Her hands clasp around his wrists, but she doesn’t try to pull him away. She feels like jelly as he speaks to her. He knows exactly what she wants to hear, and he uses it to his advantage. Even knowing that, she can’t stop the freight train barreling down the tracks that is her body’s reaction. Growing wet, more aroused, each and every time he speaks her name. He wants to hear, and she knows she wants to say. Every fiber in her body is telling her to say it, but her mind still holds on. “One….more….time. Please. Say it for me.”

He smirks at her reactions and can feel her starting to twitch and tremble, once she asks him, he knows she's close so he stops his teasing, not moving his hand. "Only if you tell me what I want to hear..." He smirks at her and leans closer, licking and nipping along her neck, even sucking softly in place, slowly leaving a hickey without her knowing. "Come on baby... You know what I want you to say..." He starts to massage her breast with his free hand, teasing everywhere but where she wanted.

‘You don’t have to believe me. Just belive yourself.’ His words haunting her. If she was honest, she would have to admit that her body wanted him. It was a very consious decision she had made to fight him, to stay away from her. Her mind had to constantly remind her about what he had done and that it was wrong. Her heart was telling her to let go of all the feelings she harbored for him. She was literally a sea of confusion, and yet his words were a lighthouse, pointing her in the right direction. ‘Just believe yourself.’ Anastasia’s mind focused on those words, repeating them over and over. ‘Just believe in yourself, and let go. Oh goodness I want to let go. I want to feel him. I want to say it.’ She parted her lips slowly. With one hand still clasped to his wrists, her other moves to work with his hand on her breasts. “Fuck me, Sir, like a good, little doll. Please. I want feel you. I have to feel you. Please Sir. Fuck me like a….your good, little doll.”

"That's my Anastasia..." He moves his hand and lifts her leg higher, filling her in one hard thrust, he stares at her and smirks "You like it hard... Don't you pet..." He then pulls out and fills her again, just as hard, he repeats this several times before thrusting into her quickly, pressing her to the cold window. "Who owns you Anastasia... Who fucks you, pleases you, controls you..." He almost growls the words at her, fucking her harder then he has before, he kisses her roughly and bites her lip as he pulls away. "Will anyone else ever touch you... Command you..." He was glaring at her, demanding the right answers from her, he reaches between them and thrusts his finger into her cunt as well, curling it to rub her G as he continues to fuck her. "Answer me..." He stares, knowing her thinking is beyond foggy, but wanting his answers anyway, she would obey.

“Yes Sir,” she purrs to him. “I like it hard. I like it gentle. I like it when it’s you Sir. I….” Her voice fell silent suddenly as her brow furrowed. ‘Pet.’ That word distracted her , but only for a moment as he demanded to be heard. “You….fuck me. You….please me. You….control me.” Her mind is lost, but not on the savage fucking he is giving her. “NO,” she screams at him. “Never again! Nobody!” She brings her hands up to his chest, close to his shoulders and shoves him back away from her. He stumbles back a few steps, and she nearly loses her balance. “Never again! Don’t you EVER call me that again! Do you hear me? I will quit! No job! I don’t care! Damn you!” She sinks down to the floor. “Please. Just let me go home. I can’t think here.”

He sees te anger flash in her eyes but wasn't expecting her to shove him away, he almost lost his footing. "You little bitch!" He glares at her and is about to move forward again when she continues to scream, but he had a feeling it wasn't him she was yelling at, he still glares and moves closer as she falls to the floor. "You'll go home when I say..." He pulls her up by her arms and stares at her, thinking over what he had said to her, he said her name, but she liked that, he called her doll... 'Wait... I didn't say doll, I called her Pet... And she paused a moment...' He looks at her harder, grabbing her chin "Who was it... Who did you belong to..." He holds her tight, not wanting a repeat "Whoes Pet were you..." He glares at her, not letting her look away "Talk Anastasia..." He had never used her name with such anger before.

‘He’s so angry. He wants to know. I can’t. I just can’t tell him.’ She hangs her head shaking it. “No one,” she lies. “I don’t like the name pet. Don’t ever call me that again. Ever,” she says bringing her eyes to meet his. She’s in tears now. ‘The tat,’ she thinks reaching around rubbing her ass. A small tat, Q, was clearly visible. She was shocked he hadn’t noticed it so far. If he did, he never mentioned it. “I didn’t….never….belonged to anyone.” She looks away from him. ‘I wasn’t truly owned. Ever. That’s why I was dumped so easily.’ She tries to shake free from him. “Just do whatever you’re gonna do, but do something. Please. Sir.”

He forces her to look at him again, still glaring. "You think I don't know when you're lying... Think again..." He slaps her face lightly "I'll let it go for now... But you will tell me what I want to know... Remember, I pull the strings..." He leads her to the bed and makes her lay on her back "For talking back and for lying to me... You'll be punished... From now until we reach the office... Stay there!" He glares a moment, ignoring her tears and going to his closet, stepping inside, a few minutes later her returns with a few things. "Spread 'em..." He waits and nods when she does so, she was already wet so he didn't need lube, he slowly pushes the vibrator into her, it was thick, but not enough to tear. "Good..." He closes her legs and sits her up, the toy off for now, he then blindfolds her "Now you won't hear anything until I remove these... So just don't fight me..." He sets the headphones on her head, telling her she wouldn't hear anything to throw her off when she does. Once that was done he gently slips a leather collar around her neck and cuffs her hands to a chain attached to it, keeping her hands at breast level, he then helps her into a tight pair of panties and has her stand. "Stay standing..." He pulls the headphone away so she can hear him, then turns the toy on, to medium. He leaves her like that and goes to dress, also pulling out an outfit for her to change into later.

‘He knows! He knows I’m lying, but how? At least he doesn’t know the truth. The humilating the truth at that.’ She follows his orders making her way over to the bed. Moving quickly so she doesn’t anger him further, she slides along the bed until she’s in the middle. His commands were short, full of anger, and therefore, she followed them without hestitation. Her legs spread wide, she waited. The intrusion came quickly, with no mercy, forcing a groan from her. His tone showed he wasn’t cooling off any, and his touch wasn’t soft as he closed her legs. ‘I can’t tell him. I just can’t. He won’t be mad, but I can’t tell him. He can’t find out.’ She didn’t like the idea of being blindfolded or having headphones on, but Anastasia kept her mouth closed. She knew she was already in enough hot water, and to protest would only antagonize him further. Standing, feeling everything he was doing, she was curious. ‘Why is he doing this?’ After his voice, the toy hums deep within her. She nearly doubles over at the feeling alone. She couldn’t hear if he was in the room, watching, or stroking his own cock to the scene before him. All she was aware of was the toy urging her forward. ‘I can’t cum standing up. My legs will give, and I’ll fall. I just know it. Please don’t make me cum standing up on my own.’ She turned around despite not being able to hear anything trying to see if she could feel his breath on her body. At least then she would know where he was.

"She's hiding something... And thinks I won't find out..." He mutters as he cleans himself up and starts to dress, once done he call the maid to open the door, they know not to question what they see in his room by this point. He looks through his things and pulls out an outfit for her to wear "Perfect... She'll hate it..." He glances at her, noticing her shift around, trying to feel for him, he was well across the room, he notices her legs shaking too, "She falls... It goes to max..." He gathers the rest of his things and gets ready, smiling at his maid as she opens the door "Morning Kimmy... Have Tom bring the car around... We'll be out shortly..." He turns back to watch her, waiting.

She felt the rush of air as the door opened. He was either coming in or leaving. Either way, someone had opened the door from the other side. That meant someone else had seen her in this position. Her face blushed a deep red. It didn’t matter to her if it was a male or female that had seen her. All that mattered was someone had. The toy still went on, pushing her further and further. Moans now flowing from her mouth as she doubled over, her face near her knees. “I’m gonna cum Sir. Please. Turn it off. I can’t cum standing up. I can’t.” Her voice was pleading, and yet she wasn’t yelling at him. Straining, trying to regain the composure she wanted so badly, the toy drove her over the edge. Screaming her legs buckled, and she fell to the floor bringing her knees up. She shivered as she lay there on the floor, her orgasm gripping her. His name filled her ears, and every muscle in her body tightened once more. A second orgasm threatening already at just the sound of his voice booming in her ears. She couldn't believe she was hearing him so loud, so perfect, so warm, so sexy. It filled her up as much as the toy did. "Sir," she groaned out, but she didn’t call to him anymore. She knew if he was in the room he was either enjoying the scene or angry with her. Then again, perhaps he was both.

The maid returns and tells him the car is ready as she hits her peak and falls. "Thank you Kimmy..." He turns back to Anastasia "We'll have to work on that..." He sighs and turns the toy to max, then covers her in another fluffy towel and lifts her up, carrying her down the hall and outside to his car, he sits her up in the back seat and belts her around the waist. He ignores and cries or protests from her and closes the door, the back windows were tinted at least, he gets into the driver seat and puts his things on the front seat, then heads off to work, taking the slower route. He glances at her as he drives, having a perfect view of her in the rear view mirror, "Only an hour and half to go..." He speaks to himself, since she can't hear anything.

The toy increased in speed, and she whimpered like a wounded animal. This was all becoming too much for her. Her body was constantly oversensitivzed. She was already sore in several places, and others were now well on the way to feeling the same. She felt a soft towel accompanied by his strong arms. Though she couldn’t see or hear, she knew she was being carried down the stairs, and that could only mean he was taking her somewhere. She doubted he was taking her home. That would be too easy. She would have the advantage there if there even was a way she could have an advantage. The belt around her body only confirmed what she was already so sure of. She squirmed in the seat trying to back away from the toy even though she knew it was impossible. Her head rested back as her pants turned into moans. “I’m….gonna cum again. I’m gonna cum again!” Anastasia felt the warmth in the towel as she found her release once more, and his voice poured into her ears saying her name. “No,” she cried out. “Please. Stop saying my name.” Sweat began to run down her temples as the car went along the way. She would orgasm several more times, each time crying out louder, with more agony in her voice only to hear the sweet sound of his voice calling her name. Her hands were in fists as she pulled on the chains connecting to her collar. “Fucking stop this! Please! Sir! I know you can hear me! Stop this! Please.”

He listens to her as they head down the road, they were about halfway there when she cried out, begging him to stop it, he waited a few more minutes then turned it down to low, he wasn't about to stop her punishment because she asked. To make up for the loss in speed of her toy, he turns down another street, that would add another 20 minutes to their car ride. He sighs, it seemed his little doll wasn't used to the higher speeds just yet, another thing he'd have to work on with her, but he was sure she'd make him proud. He glances at her again "I wonder what she could be keeping from me... I'll get it out of her... Whether she wants to tell me or not..." He continues on his way to work, listening to her moans.

Even thought the toy was slowed, she was still suffering. The hum had her walls so sensitive she didn't even want a finger inside her. "Thank you Sir," she called out to him though. He had at least shown some mercy on her. 'He doesn't hate me.' She was still struggling to breath, and her stomach muscles were still clench tight. "I'm gonna....cum. I....I can't. I'll....pass out....or throw up. Please," she pleaded. Her head rested calmly. She was completely exhausted. 'If he takes me to work, I'll be useless. I bet I can't even stand. I just want to rest. I don't even wanna think. Please. Let me rest.' She pulled hard on the chains as her pussy clamped down on the toy. She knew it was coming again, and Anastasia feared it. 'Will I pass out? Will I throw up? Oh please don't let me throw up. Let me pass out. At least then I won't feel anything.' She simply opened her mouth and screamed a blood curdling cry as yet another orgasm took her. The only comfort that came to her was his voice saying her name. Even that comfort was short lived though, as she knew she would only start to climb higher and higher again until her body gave in once more.

He glances at her as they continue on, he desided to give her a brake and as she came once more, he turns the toy off, there were close enough to the building anyway. She looked warn out and was sweating, he have to run her a bath when they got upstairs, he pulls into the parking lot and heads to his spot and parks. He then gets out and sets his things on the hood of the car, opening the back seat he slowly removes the blindfold and headphonea "Shhh... Silence..." He kisses her softly to stop her cries "Just relax..." He unbelts her and gently lifts her from the car, keeping the towel around her, closes the door, grabs his things and heads inside. He goes up the back stairs and elevator so as not to be seen, once in his office he locks the doors and lays her on the couch. "Stay there..." He leaves her and goes into the bathroom, again running the hot water and adding the calming oil, also something to help relax her sore body. It was simple punishment and reward, he'd punish her, but still show her he cared, he gets her from the couch and slowly removes her panties and the toy, then helps her into the tub, even sitting by it until she starts to relax "I'll be at my desk... Call..." He knew he had pushed her a bit far this time, mental and physical, and he still needed to get that secret from her later. He leaves her and goes to start work, keeping an ear open on her.

The toy stopped, and Anastasia found sweet relief. She could have fallen asleep in the car she was exhausted. It was only him removing the blindfold and headphones that startled her back to her senses. ‘Silence? I want to scream you monster.’ The towel, the power of his arms, it was comforting and yet she still feared what he might do next as he carried up to his office. More than once she nearly fell asleep against his chest. ‘Stay there.’ His orders were simple. She had no trouble following them. It was because to fight, to protest, was more of an effort than she was able to put forth currently. As her returned for her, she followed him through the office and over to her. Entering the bathroom, it was easy to smell the familiar scent of the bath oils. ‘No! I remember what happened last time. My mind will be clouded again. No!’ She simply sank into the water as he lowered her there. The oils nearly instantly taking effect. Her eyes were so heavy. He leaves with his last instructions to call. As soon as he was out of sight, she began to sob. So many thoughts running through her head, so many things that were tearing her apart. Anastasia’s mind was foggy, and her emotions were running wild. The oils continued to work their magic on her, further relaxing her, allowing all the worries she had on her mind to slowly slip away from her. Anastasia began to drift into sleep. Her eyes slowly closed, and her breathing was calm. She began to slip down into the water.

He hears her crying softly and listens for it to slow and stop, once it had he gave her another 10 minutes for the oils to help her relax and calm down. "That should help..." He stands and heads into the bathroom "Shit..." He got to her just as her nose was about to go under "Guess you were more worn out then I thought..." He lifts her back up in the tub and stands, removing his own clothes and slowly getting in the tub with her, she didn't even wake as he moves her into his lap, while she sleeps he slowly washes her and then just holds her until the water starts to cool. He then gets them out and gently dries them off "Relax..." He calms her when her eyes flutter open and gets her back to sleep. Out in his office he hits a button and the sofa turns to a bed, he lays them down and holds her close, he wanted her in this state for as long as possible, he rubs her back and runs his fingers through her hair slowly.

So much had happened to her over the past few days. So much of it seemed like a dream. Anastasia was beginning to question what was real and what a dream at times. The bath oils had clouded her mind once more. So when she felt his body next to her own in the water, she simply chalked up to a surreal dream. There was no way he would be missing work to be in here with her. The next thing she clearly remembered was seeing his face once more. ‘Relax.’ Her mind repeating his words. Her head bobbed slightly before resting against him once more. Sleep was a safe haven for her, or so she thought. Her dreams this time were not just of him and their time together. She saw another in her dreams. The very one she had tried so hard to forget. The one who had dumped her, humiliated, and broken her heart. The one who ensured she would never desire to belong to another again. It was the same person she was hiding from him. Even after all this time, she was still humiliated. She had allowed herself to be owned, given herself over to another, only to be made to feel as though she was not good enough. Dumped, left alone, for the simple reason that she was given. One that Anastasia never felt was good enough. Her body still bearing the tattoo, the proof that she was once owned and by whom. The black Q on her ass was a forever reminder of a painful past that she worked so hard to get away from, and now, as she lay next to him on the bed in his office, she was seeing images of that one person as well as his face. Her face contorted as her once sweet dreams of him, were becoming filled with the face of another.

It seemed like she was doing fine, she was relaxing, even moving closer to him, then she started to whimper slightly and curl up, he tried to pull her back but she rolls away, causing the covers to slip off her slightly. He again pulls her back to him but she's strugglig slightly in her sleep "A nightmare?" He looks at her, her face was contorted in pain and she was whimpering again "Alright..." He gently pins her down and taps her cheek "Anastasia... Wake up... Wake up..." He calls to her until she starts to finally wake up and looks at her "What we're you dreaming about..." He sits back, just the thin sheet covering them, he looked a bit annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom