Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle bel's favorite little princess. (sessh X sweetone)

RE: Uncle bel's favorite little princess.

falling to sleep in her uncle's arms, zoey would soon find herself into a warm slumber. the night would pass, as the morning came, she would find herself against her uncle, both of them nude, as he had a raging boner which was pressing against her. as he was asleep, she could have some fun and tease her uncle awake, or she could slip out of bed, and begin her morning.

Zoey had to go shower before her uncle had to get up and,get ready for work. She headed to the showers to clean up then to her room where she put on a skirt and a long sleeve shirt and her ugg boots. She then went downstirs to make them breakfesyt

coming to, bel yawned, stretching his arms. it was not long before, he was awake. as he notice zoey was gone. as he got up, looking around. the inventor soon got himself out of
bed, and went to get himself cleaned up. as he showered, the smell of breakfast began to linger into the room. it was not long before the sound of him getting out to get dress could be heard by
zoey in the kitchen below.

Zoey smiled to her self and had made omelettes and coffee for him and hot tea for her. She liked making the food since her uncle couldnt cook but it was fun to watch him.

as he came down stairs, bel looked around. seeing the breakfast table set up for them. he chuckled a bit, as he went over and sat down to enjoy his breakfast.
"so does my little niece also enjoy the cooking as much as the toy testing?" as he asked this with a small smirk. bel had a new invention for her to try later.

Do you have a kik)
"well I like to eat food instead of it eating me" she said giggling and sat down to eat. Her uncles meals always turn out well theres no words

( a kik? sorry don't know what a kik is, i might have one if you don't mind telling me what it is first. sorry to sound a bit dumb on my end. )

the two enjoyed there meal, however before zoey left for her class, she would feel her uncles hands around her hips. as he pulled her into a hug, and a deep kiss. it was something that he felt like doing once they had finished there meals, and went on to there daily duty. as he held her like this, he would pull her into a deep kiss, which would last for a short while.

Its like texting but free and you need wifi)
She smiled and kissed her uncle back and moaned softly. Since it was a short day like everyday she would head to her uncles work after her class.

(sorry i do not. i only have internet via ma computer. )

" you have a good day, and i will see you later. remember we have alot of new toys to try tonight. "
as he said this, smiling the older man would see his younger niece off.

(want us to do a school event, or a time skip? )

Time skip but i might pass out soon but its good u dont have to work on tursday)
Zoey waved bye to her uncle and drove to college

several hours passed, as zoey attended her class. she would soon be on her way home, unaware of the new toy her uncle had cooked up. it was a strange little bear looking toy.
at first glance something harmless, perhaps a child toy. as it sat on the table , cute as it could be. the stuffed bear looking toy had a note. " hug, or cuddle me, and i will make you feel great.
the love bear. " as it said this, it was another new little toy her uncle had cooked up. he would not be home for a short while do to his meeting with officials to try to produce the prior toy she had tested for them.

Zoey saw the bear but didnt touch it until her uncle got home incase it hurt here" she sat in the living room amd worked on her homework

after a few more hours, she would be alone with the toy. as it sat there. finally the sound of her uncle coming home could be heard. as he would soon come through the front door.
in his hands was a small wrapped box, it was red, and purple, with a pink bow on it. as he smiled walking tours his niece once inside the home. he smiled. "working hard, or plotting your vengeance upon your dear old uncle?" as he spoke teasing her, saying how she was in the right if she wanted vengeance for what he put her through. always teasing his little woman. bel would soon sit beside her, placing the box on her lap. as it was a small gift, a trinket of affection. in the box a diamond ring, as well as a gold necklace, and her favorite sweets. a gift he got for her just cause he could. if zoey checked her bank account she would see he had deposited her pay into the account.

She smiled and opened the box and let out a small gasp "omg uncle i love it you didnt have to" she said and closed her laptop and put them on

"think of it as an early birthday gift, after all we are getting so much done, and with your help we will be made for a while. and your school is going well or so it seems."
as he smiled, pointing to her recent envelope from the school, showing her progress in the classes, and programs. zoey would find herself being pulled against her uncle as his warm body could be felt against hers. "so what you say after we test out this latest toy, we go out for a good steak dinner, my treat." as he offered this, it would make more sense for them to go before the testing, however bel was never one to think things in proper order, or before the fact.

"yeah im a straight A student and yeah i like that idea" she said and snuggled into her uncles arms and relaxed

as she relaxed in his arms, bel leaned in to whisper into her ear gently nipping at her ear lobe. as he gently tugged at it, followed by some soft whispers.
" you might like to know, this new toy is special, made it for you, so when we test it, i need you to tell me how to tweak this model. " as he spoke softly, the cuddly looking
teddy bear sat on the table. little did she know it was a unique toy compared to the others.

"ok" she said and undressed and sat on the floor with the bear anf huged it. It was soft and cuddly

(sorry not posting as much as i should, doing small errands around the house, but i plan to keep posting as much as i can today. sorry again for the long wait for my post. i am trying to stay on as long as a can, and will be on tonight as much as possible. )

now in the nude, hugging the bear, it would feel as though it was hugging her back. as the body began to expand. before she knew it, the bear covered her body. it became like an exotic, bdsm out fit with teddy bear straps, tightly around her exposing, and making her naughty bits more arousing, and even a small vibration could be felt. as it went around her soft bosoms base. some of it went around and between her butt cheeks, as it made her assets really stick out. a thin strap was up against her clit, and her tender womanly folds. the vibration could be felt. the teddy paws, became elegant fluffy gloves on her hands, as paws also became sock like stockings connected to the vibrating straps. bel looked on, a she whistled, mentioning how gorgeous she looked in her new toy.

She monaed as the bear vibratered her clit "oh god this feels good so far" she said moaning and laid on her back

"well then, shall we initiate the second phase then?"
as he asked walking over, and sitting next to her. his hand gently resting on her exposed belly.
as he ran his fingers gently along her skin. with a warm smile, asking this, this bear was a toy just for her, and
her alone, as zoey would soon find out.

"sure lets see it" she said moaning and shivered in a good way at her uncles touch. She was glad to help test her uncles toys for the neko girls.

as she agreed, bel smiled. his hands gently grasping zoey by the hips. as he pulled her into a slightly odd position. her legs came to rest on his shoulder, as he began to tease her womanly entrance, along with the toy. it would soon be revealed what kind of toy this was. as it reacted to him touching her. making her body even more sensitive, and even more sensual to his touch. as he did this, she would feel her bosom being gently restricted, as well as teased. as two small straps formed slapping over her bosom, and pressing her chest in, as it teased and tormented her soft bosom, and firm nipples.

She moaned and looked at the toy and then her uncle and smiled "so its a uncle bear" she giggled

as he did this to her, zoey seemed to enjoy this. as his hands positioned her well. as he went to town teasing her, zoey would discover that the new teddy bear suit was making the sensation all the more sensual. licking and teasing her, as his hands slid along her elegant body. he would pull his lips away from her for a short while as he looked into his niece's beautiful face. "so tell me, do you like the pleasure bear suit?" as he asked this her lower body was resting against him, as her upper body was now resting in his lap. with out realizing it, doing this bel made himself vulnerable to zoey's teasing if she wanted to retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom