Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle bel's favorite little princess. (sessh X sweetone)

RE: Uncle bel's favorite little princess.

as she began to buck her hips, bel's tongue slid along zoey's tender folds and back to her clit. as he licked her, and even nibbled a bit. slowly her uncle would begin to kiss up her body tours the young maiden's lips. taking the time to suckle each of her bosoms a bit. his hands sliding along her arms.

She moaned and moved her hips up and down a little wanting to be fucked by his cock. "please unvle fuck me" she whined and handed him a condom

pulling away from her, as she had the condom, bel chuckled. " well look at you, my little girl scout, always ready, so tell me, do you normally keep those on ya, or just when im with ya."
chuckling as he teased her. placing the rubber on, however as he did this, bel made himself shake a bit. almost like a stripper dancing as he slowly put it on, teasing her a bit.

"only in each room I keep some" she said giggling as she watched her uncle shake his cock as he put the condom on.

doing the little cock dance, she would soon find herself being pressed against the bed. as he kissed his nieces neck, working her body gently with his strong, large hands. the perverted man was taking her every way he could, however not forcing her to endure what she didn't like if he could help it. " you know, you spoil me, such a beautiful young woman, so youthful, so full of promise, and letting an old fart like me have you. even if only for a short while. " as he spoke softly. his words echoed between each kiss. his member now wrapped would soon be felt against her skin.

She moaned from his lips touching her skin. "im glad to make you happy uncle i want you to always be happy" she said.

as she spoke, his hands gently slid along her young elegant body. his strong fingers, gently caressing her very skin. as he kissed his niece. " you have always made me happy, but am i making you happy? that's the question my little princess. " as he spoke she would feel his warm breath beating against her neck, his member, despite being wrapped in a condom would be felt teasing her entrance. as his one hand slid down and began to play with her soft pink flesh, as he teased her a bit.

"my king, what an honor, perhaps my princess should be rewarded properly. " as he spoke his member slowly began to push into her until the tip kissed her deepest entrance.
all the while bel took the time to caress his niece, and gently fondle her. his hands, and body were working to make sure she felt good, all the while her insides could soon be felt all around his wrapped little friend.

"only for you my sweet little thing, only for you. " as he spoke, slipping deep inside of his niece, bel would push her slight up the bed with each thrust, until the echo of there bodies meeting filled the room. as he did this. the man's strong arms, would pull her into a more sitting position, as he pushed into her, bring her into this new position, his lips would soon meet hers, as bel would give his little princess a long and deep kiss. the kind only lovers would share.

She wraped her arms around his neck kissing him slowly and softly with passion as he fucked her tight pussy. She was loving his cock more and more as they fucked.

enjoying her passionate uncle, zoey would feel her man ramming deeper, and deeper, as the head smacked into the bundle of nerves deep with in her.
"my lovely little zoey, be honest once your big, and powerful think you will remember your old uncle bel?" as he asked teasing her, as he often did. making it sound like
he was but a stepping stone. which in some sense he was, but also he was obviously more then one would expect. as he teased her like this, zoey would feel the end of the condom with in her beginning to slowly feel. as he was leaking into it, but not climaxing yet. his thick member pushing snugly against her inner silken flesh.

hearing her moan, bel smiled, as his hands pulled her elegant body up against his. as he continued to pump into his beloved niece. holding her tightly with a loving embrace, as his massive little meat stick slid into her. his lips would meet hers, before they would end. as bel kissed zoey, she would feel something horrid, as he burst inside of her. the condom her uncle was waring tore, as he blew his seed. as the hot, sticky fluid could be felt filling her insides, he would be unaware of it, due to the type of condom she had him using.

once the kiss broke, bel would continue to move slowing down a bit. as his warm fluid slowly began to drip from his niece's tender opening. they were still connected, however unless she
was on the pill or another form of medication this could prove risky. as he had just soiled his innocent niece, as he looked into her eyes, after the kiss, and realizing this.
"how did it feel this time? any different, my lovely little princess zoey?"

" if your wrong, i will take responsibility for the child, so you don't have to worry. but more so i want you to get that education, and your dream career. " as he spoke, letting his niece know, he would take the responsibility solely if she did end up with a child so she wouldn't need to pull away from school unless she chose to. the only down side, was the next day was the day she would meet with her uncle's boss, and in a one on one situation. as it would be for a chance to get herself into a good situation financially if it was a job offer, and official one, however Zoey would know from her uncle's warnings, and stories, that old man makashima was not some one to take lightly. for this night, her uncle held her tightly with an intimate, and caring embrace, as the two had made love more so this night then one would think. as he was still with in her. zoey would be able to get them apart if she wanted or enjoy the sensation of being together as they were in the room, just the two of them.

snuggled together in the bed. the two would spend a much needed, and restful night together. as the night would pass, morning would come. zoey would be the first to awaken, still in her uncle's arms, with his little friend still inside her from the night prior. she was in a position to have herself some fun, or to get her day started with out waking him or wake him. it wasn't often she would find the entire house opened up to her, including this room, which had all his special projects she was not allowed to see, or touch at least not at this stage of development.

Zoey smiled down at her uncle and softly moved her pyssy so it was riding her uncles cock. She moaned as she fucked her uncle in his sleep.

having her fun, zoey would soon notice her uncle beginning to stir, as he was still asleep. his slumber, the man would mumble of how much he loved her, his own niece
was the very woman he was dreaming about. with in her, his member would throb, and increase in size due to her having so much morning fun.

having her fun, zoey would soon feel her uncle releasing deep inside of her, as he was still asleep. making a perfect living toy for her to enjoy first thing in the morning. finally coming to with a moan, his hands would reach up, grasping her hips. as he moved against her body. more then that, he would begin to dig deeper into her, then she could enjoy on her own.
"morning beautiful, having some breakfast i see. " as he spoke with a smirk.

Back
Top Bottom