Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

She was lost in what his lips were doing to her that she did not feel him loosen the front of her dress allowing him access to her breast. She gasped when he gently squeezed her breast try her hardest to hid the pain she felt as she wanted this moment to happen.

As she gasped her pulled back from her looking down into her eyes seeing the pain in them and he took a moment to look over her breasts and what of her chest was revealed. He looked back into her eyes as he gently brushed his hand against her cheek. "Why didn't you tell me that you were hurt still? I would never have…" he fell silent as he started to sit back on his knees over her looking down at her with desire and love in his eyes.

Mile end closed her eyes in shame when he discovered she was still hurt. She wished she could have hid it better from him. Her eyes slowed open to look at him. "I am sorry I didn't tell you it's just I care about you so much and I wanted you so much I tried not to let it show, I did not want to ruin this moment."

Conner sighed softly smiling down at her before gently shifting over to lay beside her. "Mileena, please." He kissed the back of her neck softly before gently drawing her back against his naked chest. "I know how much you want this, just like I do. But please don't force yourself, you have been through hell like conditions and it will take some time for you to heal." He kissed her soft neck again, "I can wait."

Mile a sighed a bit as he laid down. She hoped he was not upset with her. She leaned against him and listen to his words. He certainly was a kind a man and she hoped she could spend the rest of her life with him. She slowly turned over and gently nuzzled his neck. Then she looked up at him "does this mean you are going to go back to your room."

He smiled and leaned over kissing her hair gently just enjoying her closeness even if he couldn't enjoy her body for the night. His hand lightly trailed through her hair as he held her feeling her cuddle in closer. "Not if you don't want me to Mile. I would enjoy staying here if you would want me too." He kissed her hair again lightly just letting his arm hold her against his chest.

Mileena smiled when he said he was not going back to his room. " no I don't want you to go, I like having you here very much." She pressed herself against him a bit more and then kissed him. She so happy their feelings for each other we're finally out in the open

Conner smiled and gently snuggled Mileena close against him letting her fit into his body naturally. He kissed her hair and stroked at it softly as he held her letting his other arm slip under her head to let her rest against it. He kissed her neck just holding her not making any more moves to sleep with her that night just enjoying being close and letting their feelings show in such a simple loving way.

Nothing had ever felt so right in her whole life as being next to him. Maybe all the hell she went through lead to this moment where she would find the man she was meant to be with. She kissed his neck softly and looked at him. "Where do we go from here, I have no home to return to, what about you?"

Conner smiled brushing his hand against her hair just laying there with her. He sighed deeply as she asked what they did and he honestly didn't know. Sitting up he sighed again before pulling his shirt off and moving to snuggle closer to the girl that he had known such a short time but was already in love with. "I don't know Mlieena, I can't return to my family yet…I have too much…" she sighed just letting ti drop there not finishing his thought.

Mileena loved gentle touches, she knew he really did care for her, and want to be with her. She watched as he took off his shirt and she siled to herself he was so very handsome. But then he seemed to grow sad and she did not mean to upset with. She kissed him softly. "Whatever happen between you and your family you can tell me if you think it will help, and when your ready to return home i will go with you and stand by your side. Just take it from someone who knows loosing your family is horrible and you should go home soon to be with them before they are gone forever." She looked down after that thinking how much she missed her own family.

Conner smiled holding her close still brushing his hand against her cheek and back into her hair again. He didn't know how to tell her that he had been the one that had left his family of his own choice, he had abandoned them the moment that he knew he could. As soon as there was another heir to the throne he left not wanting to stay there. He had lived too long in the shadow of his family and felt stifled, he had needed to get away. He leaned in kissing her softly. "Someday but I need time."

"Alright if you are sure, just don't wait to long or you may truly regret some day." She really feared that he would wait to long and would return to find his family gone. She drew a deep a breath and snuggled against him. Her body still thin and frail, but that take a while to heal. She smiled a little. "Guess I get to keep you all to myself a little longer." She said sweetly trying to lighten the mood

He smiled and rolled over brushing her hair gently some more. "Yes my dear you do get to keep me. Too bad that you don't get to see just what a prize you have gotten." He brushed his hand down over her neck breasts softly looking over her and enjoying the sight. "I know just how happy I am with you, I wish that you were more healed to allow the same for you."

Mileena looked at with a soft smile on lips. She leaned in kissing him deep passionately before slowly pulling away and leaning her forward against his, her eyes locking on his. "As I said before you do don't have to wait, I am going to be bruised for a while yet and I don't think either one of us can wait that long."

He nuzzled softly into her neck and shook his head. "I know love, but not yet. You might be bruised for awhile still but given a few days you will not be so tender as you are tonight." He kissed her neck softly his hands gently brushing up to cup one of her breasts. He was gentle not squeezing at all just a gentle light brush and hold with his hand on her breast just letting the pressure rest there lightly.

Mileena closed her eyes as she felt how gentle he was with her breast. It was a new feeling for her, his gentleness he was not being rough with her body. She leaned in and kissed him again. "You are to sweet, I love you very much"

He smiled at the kiss pressing back into the kiss with her for a moment before he just gently warped his arms around her and snuggled her close against his body. "Shhhh sleep for now my love. We will have to keep moving in the morning." He held her throughout the night just letting the calm and quiet wash over him.

The next morning before the sun had even totally risen he felt himself wake not knowing why. Slowly he slipped out of the bed being careful not to wake Mileena. He picked up his sword from the place he had lent it against the wall. There was something wrong and he needed to know what. As he stood and moved to the door there was a loud crash from the first floor of the inn. "FIND THEM! BRING ME THE BASTARD'S HEAD ON A PIKE!"

Mileena settled in against him hugging him. Her head rested on his shoulder as sleep took her. She slept peacefully through the night that is until she heard the yelling and the banging from the floors below. She sat up like a shot fear covered her face now. "Oh god they found us" she said as tears came from her eyes.

Conner's eyes lit up with rage as he knew that voice and knew that Mileena was right. The bastard had found them and had several of his men with him. Taking a deep calming breath like his father had always taught him, you can't think on a mind filled with rage, clear it and then act. His eyes danced over to his love in bed and he placed a finger over his lips telling her to be silent. He whispered softly. "Mileena, get dressed and then go open the window as quietly as you can." He moved over snuffing out the one candle that was still lit in the room leaving only the coals from the fire burning.

Mileena was trembling she did not think they were going to make it out of this. That she was going to be forced to go back to that awful place and worse harm would fall on her love. She tried not make a sound as he instructed and carefully got out of bed got dressed and went and opened the window. She did it all with out making a sound, which was probably helped by her thin frame, she was so light on the floor boards it was like she was not on them at all.

The sounds from below were quickly moving up into the rooms on their floor. It wouldn't take much longer before the door that stood between them and her captors would come splintering down. Moving a chair over to wedge it under the door handle Conner moved over to the window also though not as quietly as Mileena had. His foot caught on the table at the foot of the bed and he crashed with a loud thud to the floor sword falling from his hand. He cursed as the sound of running feet came down the hall to their door and there was a beating sound coming from the other side. Grabbing his sword he stepped to the window alongside her as he pulled on his shirt. "Go out the window, along the overhanging roof and down into the hay cart at the end that way." He pointed down one direction, "I will be right behind you."

Mileena stood by the window watching as he moved the chair to the door but her heart froze as he went crashing to the ground making all sort of noise. Soon though he was by her side and telling her to out the window. She had look of fear on her face as she leaned in kissed him and then went out the window as she moved across she looked back to make sure he was coming, she couldn't loose him.

He wasn't right behind her like he had promised, the moment she was out onto the roof the door and chair gave way. Conner turned pulling his sword from its sheath and stepping into engage one of the attackers. The first one was always the easiest to drop as he almost was always surprised by the attack. But it also meant that he would be the hardest to use as a block. With a simple cut across the chest the man went down falling to a heap on the floor. "Keep going, to the stables!" he called out the window as he squared off the next one.

She was upset when he was not behind her as he promise and she froze there. She was not far from the hay pile when looked down and saw her capture standing below looking up at her waiting for her to come down. "Conner, oh god he is down there" she called out not sure what to do.

Back
Top Bottom