Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Conner stepped away not realizing how nervous she was about being in groups. His mind was on staying out of sight or he would have thought about it considering where he had just rescued her from. He stepped over to the bar, behind which a portly slightly balding man stood taking orders. The two of them talked for a moment before coming to an agreement on the price of lodging for the night as well as meals.

Conner turned back to Millennia Coming back over and slipping into the chair next to her with his back to the wall. He felt the fatigue of days sleeping in the rough would push over a man but fought it off needing to keep it together for Millennia just a bit longer.

Mileena's eyes just kept scanning the room. Watching and praying that she would not be found here. She was so busy looking around that she did not notice Conner come back and sit down. when she did she nearly jump out of her skin in surprise that he was back so suddenly but then tried to regain her composure once she saw it was him. she cleared her throat a little and looked at him. "what did the bar keep say? is there room for us to stay?"

Conner slipped into the chair next to her and nodded slowly at her question. "Yes though I thought it might be better to have something to eat first before we go to the rooms." His eyes were looking over the gathered patrons assessing them making sure what threat they were if any and there didn't seem to be anyone to worry about at this point. He gently reached out taking Mileena's hand softly and smiling. "Will you be ok?"

Mileena smiled a little at the thought of having something to eat that wasn't berries and things. "I suppose a meal would be nice" she was watching him closely as she watched as he looked around the room. there was nothing on his face that would let on that there was any danger. She squeezed his hand. "I am just a little afraid of people" she said truthfully.

He smiled and brushed his thumb over the back of her hand nodding slowly. "I understand and don't worry, I'm here nothing will happen to you." He could feel how tense she was and tried to smiled to help ease her worries. His own tiredness was getting in the way of all that at this point however. Brushing it aside again as the landlord came over placing a tray of food in front of them with drinks on the sides. Conner passed him the agreed upon price before the man left them to their meal. It was made up of a hearty stew of rabbit and a large hunk of warm bread.

She drew a deep breath and tried to steady her nerves. she did however tense up again when the man suddenly appeared with the food, she knew he was coming however it still startled her. Once the man was gone she looked to Conner and sighed. "I am sorry about the way I am acting, I know how much of a burden it must be to have me around and always scarred...I mean look at me I am worse than a child" she looked down a little.

Conner smiled his hand coming up to gently lift her chin bringing her eyes back in line with his own. "Hey, there is nothing to worry about. I will keep you safe, I promise." He smiled slightly his hand moving up to brush over her cheek as he held her eyes with his. There was something about her eyes that made it so hard to look away, something that he couldn't put his finger on. Letting his hand slip back down to her hand he nodded to her food. "Eat, things will seem better after you get some good food in you."

Miles a did feel horrible for the way she was acting, she deeply feared that her fears would never go away and she would be unable to lives normal life. She looked up at him as he gently lifted her chin. He was so kind to her she couldnt help but smile at him. "thank you for saying, and thank you for your understanding" she the slowly began to eat her food again

He smiled and nodded returning to his food not rushing only finishing a short time before she did. After they were both done he stood and gently took her hand. "come lets go, you need your rest. " he led her upstairs stopping in front of a door opening it for her. "Here is your room. I will see you in the morning. " and turned for another door

Mileena ate her food slowly watching him eat. She was glad he was able to enjoy a meal not cooked over the fire. She was worried about him as if she knew hewas not raised to be a traveler. Once they were finished he led her upstairs. She stood in front of the door as if she was afraid to be alone she watched his went to his room. "goodnight" she said softly to him.

He stopped in his door way looking back at her leaning against the door smiling at her. "Don't worry I will be right here. If anything goes wrong just scream I will be there in moments." He smirked and winked slyly, "Just be sure that you are dressed cause I can't promise the door will still work after I come to save you." The glint in his eyes showed that he was trying to lighten her mood and make a joke.

Mileena bit her lip a moment and then nodded a little. "thank you, I hope you have a good nights rest it will probably be good for you" she smiled and started to enter her room but still had the door open.

Conner waited at his door watching her go into her own room. He smiled back nodding, "It will be good for both of us." He spoke softly as she went inside watching her till her door closed, but it didn't close. Standing there for several moments he waited for it to close but no change. He came over to her door and stepped into the entrance to her room. "You should really close your door." He looked at her his eyes speaking of not wanting to leave but knowing his should.

Mileena bit her lip as he noticed she did not close her door. She wondered if he was going to be angry with her for not having that happen. She then looked at him. Her eyes begging him to sta

He looked down into her eyes his hand coming up and brushing over her cheek, his eyes mirrored hers not wanting to leave but knowing he should. After all she had been through in the last few years he shouldn't make her uncomfortable. Even as he was thinking that he leaned in his lips closing in closer and closer with hers, he could feel her hot breath on his lips as he paused for a moment his mind screaming at him to stop. They were so close only inches parted their lips from the others, his voice was soft as he tried to convince himself, "I should let you sleep."

Mileena could tell he did not want to leave her, but yet he was afraid to say it, just as she was. As he moved in closer she thought he was going to kiss her, but then he suddenly spoke of letting her sleep. "stay" she said softly almost not audible. Her lips then moved closer to his and gave him a soft kiss. Clearly she had never kissed any one before but she wanted to kiss him.

The soft press of her lips against his was enough to make him forget totally about leaving, or sleeping. His lips pressed down into hers as his arms slipped around her waist the other comingup to tangle in her hair holding her close. After a moment he released her taking a step back his hand going back to her check and sighing. "You still need sleep, even with me staying."

She kissed him back when he pressed his lips against hers. Her arms slipped around his waist. Her body was now pressed tight against hers. He could feel every curve. And the suddenly the kiss ended and he backed away. "alright, the you can rest with me" she then slowly moved to the bed

His body ached to be near her again begging to feel her soft flesh under his fingers. But his mind screamed at him telling him not to take advantage of her when she was so fragile. He came over behind her slipping his hands around her from behind as she came over to the bed. His lips came down and pressed into the curve of her neck as he tried his best to control his baser urges. "Mmmm Mileena, I'm trying to not hurt you like you have been." His hands brushed up her sides lightly as he nuzzled into her hair, "But I want to touch you so badly."

Mileena froze when she felt his arms slip around and his lips press to the back of her neck. She loved the feeling, so much so that she closed her eyes a moment just to enjoy the feeling. Then he spoke of wanting to touch her and she paused for a moment "I don't think you are capable of hurting me, if you were you would have done so by now."

His lips pressed hotter into her neck and moved around to her shoulder as his hand slipped up her stomach. Slowly he brushed up enough to touch the underside of her breast rubbing it softly. "I know…but I…" he trailed off before pulling back gently turning her around looking into her eyes. His hand came up brushing over her cheek before he leaned in and kissed her again. "I want to touch you in ways other men have hurt you with." He admitted finally.

Mileena's eyes closed as she felt his lip trail down her sensitive shoulder. His hand traveled her body freely and she did not even try to pull away. She trembled a bit in his arms and then sighed at his words. "The only way you can hurt me if you do this to fulfill your needs, and not because you care about me, I don't want to be another mans toys, never knowing love, my soul could not bare it."

He smiled kissing her again as he slowly moved to the bed sitting in front of her and gently drawing her down to the bed with him. "I want to do this because I care for you." He kissed her throat gently his hand brushing up the front of her dress to cup her breast through the material. "I admit I have a burning need for you, but that comes only from my worry and desire to help you." He gently pressed her back to the bed kissing her softly as he moved over her.

Mileena let him lead her to the bed and sit down on it. Her heart about soared when he said he was doing this because he cared for her. She felt his hand gently touch her breast it was a new and welcome sensation compared to what she had experienced, but she winced a little as he body was badly bruised still from her torture. He back was now against the bed and stared up into his handsome face it brought a smile to her lips and a tear to her eye.

He smiled down at her leaning in and kissing her deeply as his hands started to work on the front of her dress slowly undoing it to loosen it enough to allow his hands inside. Leaning down his lips traveled over her neck and down over the collar bone. His hand gently squeezed her soft breast missing the wince from before. He was being gentle but even a gentle touch can be rough if there had been roughness before.

Back
Top Bottom