Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Future of Mystria (Closed)

RE: The Future of Mystria (Korax and MiseryChord)

Bob and Joe shared a confused look before the alchemist shrugged "Sure..." in a matter of moments orders were barked out and the supplies placed in the young woman's room, carefully organized and stacked at the foot of her bed. With that out of the way the two men retreated back and ordered for everyone to leave Quinn alone, figuring that perhaps she needed some time to herself for whatever this project was.

The young woman finished her bath while her supplies were gathered, soaking away the remenants of her.....breeding. Pressing a palm over her flat belly, she wondered how it would be to carry a dragon's young, how much different a pregnancy like that would be.

After staying in the water until it cooled and her skin pruned, she dried off and chose to dress in a simple red gown that showed her legs. A smile of delight covered her lips as she laid eyes on her supplies and she eagerly began to sketch and draw, having grew up an avid artist.

Unwilling to barge in on Quinn, the men simply milled about in Nathan's medical wing. Bob and Joe passed the time by grouching at each other, mostly they devolved into such technical terms that poor Nathan just groaned before grabbing for a bottle of strong scotch he kept under his desk.

In the dragon keep, a frustrated growl left the woman as she once again attempted to think of something to sketch. Again and again her mind would travel back to the male dragon she had bedded and she wondered what he was doing without her around. After several moments of arguing with herself, she sighed and neatly set her things aside in a corner of the stall before standing and moving through the doors that led to the forest. The soft breeze brushed across her skin as she exited the portal and looked around. There was no sign of the great dragon. "Vollic...." she tried calling to him, but she very much doubted that he would come to her after she had talked to him like she had before but she wanted to apologize to him for her words and childish actions.

After a few moments a shadow formed over head, swooping down from the sky Vollic landed right in front of the woman, the monster let out a low hiss before lowering his head an lightly nuzzling the woman's cheek. "Hello there my alpha." The dragon greeted her, he didn't seem too angry, the fact that the other two dragons weren't in sight might have something to do with Vollic's improved mood.

Quinn looked up as the beast landed, the ground quaking slightly beneath her feet. She wrapped her arms around his snout and hugged tight. "Hello my mate. I am sorry for leaving earlier. It was childish of me." Of course his actions were childish as well but she held her tongue on that point so as to not cause another argument. "Can we go flying now?"

"Of course we can." Slowly the dragon moved down enough so she wouldn't have any trouble climbing up onto the reptile's back. Vollic then huffed "As for being childish...no. I was in the wrong, you are my alpha and my mate. Your word means I listen and I failed in doing so...perhaps my alpha would care to punish me?" the dragon didn't seemed to fear this idea, in fact he found it rather amusing, chuckling before swinging his head around and licking the woman's cheek, sliding that long forke organ down along her cheek and letting it flick against her neck in a teasing fashion.

She climbed up to find her seat between two of his neck spikes. The sensation of his scales were odd beneath her bare behind, her having only dressed in a robe to cover herself. "I do not wish to punish you Vollic, but I am glad you saw the wrongness of your actions." She replied, laughing softly as he licked at her cheek and neck, sending a soft shiver down her spine. "You three will have to learn to get along in the coming days since it is expected of me to mate with the others as well. In order for this to work that is."

"I said nothing wrong. But you think I did and as alpha what you say goes..." The dragon let out a low snort at that as he flared out his wings "That is, unless I challenge you and beat you. Then I get to be alpha and what I say goes. As for the others...who's to say you will have the energy to mate them after me?" with a low bellowing laugh he flapped his wings and shot into the air, quickly soaring up into the sky as he began to climb up towards the clouds.

The young woman shook her head but held her tongue as he spoke of not being wrong in his words. She sighed softly before chuckling at his confidence. "Hm maybe, or I may not have the energy after chasing after children." She laughed and leaned forward to hold one of the thick spikes to hang on as he shot up into the sky. The higher they climbed the cooler it got and the thinner the air became. She grinned and let out a whoop of joy as she looked out at the scenery beneath them. "This is amazing Vollic. Thank you." Her sigh was wistful as she leaned down to lay along his thick neck.

Locking his wings the large beast began to soar along the whipping winds and drifting clouds, Vollic let out a low chuckle as he took the woman along for a long ride. "Yes. I will make sure all of those children are mine." The dragon taunted her, however he did make sure to keep her flight nice and steady so she could relax without the worry of falling. Licking his lips Vollic let out another hiss "Ah, if only I could take you like a dragoness. This flight would get far more spicy. Perhaps I could try in the other body." it was a juicy thought, though the reptile just let it hang in the air.

She chuckled to him and affectionately slapped his scaled shoulder. "And just how does a dragon take a dragoness like this?" She asked, curiosity getting the better of her before she agreed for him to try and mate like he was used to.

Letting out a low hiss the dragon felt like he had her "We would entwine, wrapping limbs and tails. The female would close her wings and I would fly for both of us as we mate. Then at some point we would trade off and you would fly for us. We would continue to alternate until the end." he paused and then added "Of course, you do not have a tail or wings so I shall be flying for both of us and those lovely little human fingers will be doing work as well...I suspect at least." chuckling the dragon flew a bit lower, coating over the treetops.

She trembled as she began thinking of mating with him again. The thrill of that idea appealed to her in ways she did not know so she decided to live a little. "I'm willing to try it. Though I would prefer if you flew lower to the ground so if I were to fall. Perhaps over that lake?" She pointed to the blue mass to their left. "I am eager to mate again and share that pleasure with you."

With a flick of his wings Vollic turned back towards the clearing where he came to a slow landing, the beast then folded his wings back. "Ready? I can shift with you on me or wait for you to get off, your choice." Flipping his tail back around he used it to lightly swat the human's rear, Vollic seemed to take unending pleasure from teasing his mate.

A soft gasp left the woman as her stomach flipped as they began to descend before landing with a soft thump. She smiled happily and slid off of his back. "Go ahead and change love. I have to remove my robe anyways." She grinned and stepped off a ways before untying the sash that went around her trim waist to hold the silk shut around her body. Letting it slip from her shoulders to puddle at her feet, she glanced back over her shoulder to where her mate was changing, her body already preparing for him and growing damp with the thought of mating him once more.

Once she was off him the dragon watched his mate move back, his eyes tore into her body with an intense lust as the beast forgot what he was suppose to do. Vollic eyed the woman as she shred her clothes, letting out a low growl he was already growing aroused, watching her soft skin slowly being exposed to the crisp air. Finally the dragon remembered that he was in the wrong shape and began to change, his bulk shifted down and he slowly stood up, taking on a humanoid form with a half-cocked member ready to start being of some use to the beast. Vollic shot the woman a smile and then opened his arms, waiting for her to come into his arms and then he could take her for a little trip in the clouds.

Quinn turned around and gave her mate a radiant smile before moving into his arms. Before they went flying though, she had something she wanted to try with him. "Do not take off yet my love." She whispered hotly into his ear before nipping it gently, her hard nipples scraping against the width of his chest. With a demure smile, she dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his shaft in her delicate hands. "Hold still and let me get you ready." Her full lips parted and the warm pink of her tongue appeared before swiping up his length, tasting his musk and arousal before swirling around his tip.

"Humans...so strange." The reptile manage to hiss out before letting a rumbling moan echo out from his chest, Vollic licked his lips as he watched her, his eyes drinking in the seductive sight of Quinn servicing him. Already his member was engorging, growing thick and erect under the woman's tender treatment, soon enough the dragon was up to his full size. Vollic flared his wings out a few times, growling in pleasure as his tail lashed back and forth rather violently behind him, the beast seeming to greatly enjoy his mate's attention.

A thrum of pure feminie pleasure went through her as she looked up at the beast she now held at her mercy. Seeing him losing control made her feel powerful as she very, very gently raked her teeth along his engored shaft before taking him into her mouth and gently suckling like a babe as she ran her hands around his base and sheath.

His hands moved down to her hand, taking a firm hold as Vollic found his hips shaking and let out a low rumbling growl. That growl built up into a dull roar as his claw tipped fingers began to rake through her hair, combing it as the woman drew her mate into higher and higher levels of passion. His thick member began to throb and pulse under her sweet confines, every lash of her tongue caused him to twitch, the beast's tail began to slam into the ground, creating a couple of divots as Vollic drew very close to losing himself.

A soft moan would vibrate his shaft as she felt him pulse on her tongue, thick precum coating her tongue as she pleasured him with her mouth. There was a soft sting from his claws as he raked them over her scalp but she found she liked the feeling as she pulled back from him with a soft pop and licked her lips. Remembering his earlier words, Quinn then moved back and moved onto her hands and knees, presenting herself to him to tell him she was ready for him to take her.

When she moved back the dragon let out a sharp gasp, the sudden attack of cool air on his heated length took the dragon by surprise, Vollic blinked and glanced down at Quinn. To his surprise she went down on all fours and pressed that firm ass back at him, Vollic had to stare for a couple of moments as his thick shaft gave a few needy throbs at the amazing sight. Flaring his wings out Vollic leaned down on top of her, rubbing that leaking member along her thighs and rear as his pre bubbled forth, the beast pressed his chest down against her back and then delivered a light nip to the back of her neck. Then it happened, Vollic thrust himself forwards, pushing that thickened length deep into Quinn, taking her all the way to the hilt, his hands then flicked own across her chest, taking a firm hold of her. With a flick of his wings Vollic pushed himself up into the air, flapping powerfully as he slowly began to rise, taking his mate from the ground as he showed his alpha just how a wild dragon bred his female.

The young woman nearly whimpered as the ache worsened once she was in such a prone position, her swollen, leaking sex on view for her mate. There was something animalistic about this that had her so very aroused as she spread herself for him once he began to rub his shaft against her. A strangled cry of triumph tore from her throat as he thrust forwards, sinking himself inside of her to the root before clamping powerful arms around her as they left the ground. She clung to him, scared yet feeling hot as each thrust of his wings caused his shaft to move inside of her, her walls grasping hungrily at the appendage as her body prepared to take his seed.

Pumping wings and pumping hips, each and every move Vollic made rippled down across his body as he pressed deep into his mate's womb. The dragon's hands were grasped tightly around her breasts, squeezing them and rolling his palms along her nipple as the dragon took the woman up over the treetops. Vollic didn't go much higher than that, though the cool air whipped around them, polarizing Quinn as she was pressed between it and a burning hot wall of scales that was her dragon.

Back
Top Bottom