Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

The end came with sweet warmth embracing her. How exquisite the pain would have felt to anyone else.

She remembered taking a deep breath and her eyes moving behind closed lids. It was a moment she wanted to savor, and Callie was afraid to open her eyes. She listened, taking in anything she could.

She would hear small feet tapping on the metal floor, and somebody knocking on glass. "Callie, we have work to do. I can see you're alive on the scanners."

She giggled at the words, and leaned up, propping up on one elbow while resting on her side. "I know." After a heavy sigh she asked, "so what's on the agenda for today? What am I doing?"

"Well we have you on a couple capture missions. Since I have some issues with uh...restraint." She giggled lightly.

It was funny to her. She had clearly developed her own issues with restraint. "Alright then. Lead the way and fill me up. IN! I mean fill in on what I have to do. I'm still learning so please," she said, sliding off the table, "Be gentle with me."

"Of course." She smirked, leading her to a small spaceship that flew out into a desert area. "It's a very large reptilian, Sarovir needs his internal testes." She told her as they landed on the smooth sand.

She smirked. Callie thought, 'she has to stop doing that, or I'll never get any work done.'

"Internal....testes," she questioned, her face showing her surprise. "Why does he want those?"

"Dunno, maybe he's gonna replace his or somethin." She chuckled lightly, opening the ship's door for Callie. "Let's go find a monster huh?"

Callie couldn't help but laugh at her words. "Let's do this," she said, building up her own self confidence as she left through the open door.

She would see a hulking ten foot beast eating a cactus, a four-armed, ape-like monster with thick golden scales, and sharp bony spikes on his back and shoulders.

She stood there for a moment, taking in the sight of the magnificent beast. "Wow," she whispered. "Aren't you beautiful." Swallowing and steadying her nerves, Callie then called out. "Hey you! Wanna play?" With that, she brandished her claws, ready for a fight. Her feet were spread apart, and her stance was one of control and confidence. "Come and get me," she challenged, ready for the fight that would surely follow.

The beast turned and looked at her, responding with a little snort and going back to his meal. It looked like he hadn't even thought of her as an opponent.

Callie lowered her claws, stunned by his reaction. "Hey! Beast bitch! Over here! You only go after what's already dead?" Looking over his body, the spikes on his back caught her attention. "Turn your back on me?" With her tail, she took a swipe at him, hoping to connect with the spikes on his back and gain his attention. She got more than she bargained for when she found out exactly how sharp the spikes were. "Damnit," she cried. "You're one nasty bastard!"

He turned around with an annoyed growl, looming up over her with a rumbling roar, as if trying to start by scaring her away, not the most agressive beast aroud.

She was stunned, almost puzzled by the beast's reaction. "Wow. Is that it? Really? I thought....I thought you'd be tougher," she replied, her voice growing softer with each word. "It almost feels....wrong..to kill..something so not scary." Still she brandished her claws once more, not really wanting to follow through. "Come on the," she hesitated. "One of us has to make a move. Oh..what the..hell," she yelled before charging towards him, swiping as hard as she could. "Bleed damn it! Do something!"

There was a gleam of gold, only one arm moving with bullet-like speed, slamming into her gut, bruising organs and cracking ribs. It seemed the monster wasn't agressive, but was perfectly willing to defend itself.

"I'm not a genius," she called out, not even sure if the girl could hear her. "I want to kill it, but I....well I'm not a warrior, and I..don't know..enough about these beasts. Care to give me a clue? Should I....just stab the thing?" Callie clutched her body, feeling the effects of it's actions. "Damn. You're a tough old beastie. Aren't ya?"

"Come at him like a mate," she asked, looking around, as if looking for the speakers. "On all fours, letting him sniff me? I'm an alien to him too....remember? I know as much about him as he does me!"

She chuckled. "Yeah, just relax and be non-threatening so you can get the drop on him. You should be able to handle fucking him, probably, without too much internal damage."

"Internal damage," she repeated, raising an eyebrow. Not so strangely the thought had her curious. Remaining still, Callie watched the beast waiting for his next move.

He grumbled, shifting around so he could watch her cautiously as he ate.

"Well yeah. His species average 18 inches of dick." Sylvia chuckled over the radio.

Yeah, well, all he wants to do is eat," she said, nearly laughing. "Is there some kind of dance or something I can do to get his attention?"

"You know," she called out sarcastically. "Clearly I don't know." With a huff, Callie headed towards him smiling, waving her hands slightly. "Hi there. Yeah. You're a big fella, aren't ya?" She moved slowly, like ripples across a pond.

Back
Top Bottom