Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

"Of course not darling." She smirked, floating down. "I could always grow my cock out for you sweetheart." She looked up at Callie. "Would you prefer that?"

She smirked, leaning in and flickering her tongue over Callie's slit. "I certainly can darling." She slipped her tongue inside. "Had ome replacements huh?"

Callie's eyes opened wide, and her back arched. "Oh..my.....," she began, stunned by how her tongue felt. "Y-Yeah," she answered her, surprised she could tell. "Amazing," she stammered. "That feels....amazing."

She chuckled lightly, working her tongue in slowly deeper. "Well it is custom made by our master." She smirked, slithering it up into Callie's alien womb. "Ohhh, that's a very delicious flavor darling."

She groans before saying, "Thank you." Callie's face reddens as she can feel how deep she is. There hadn't been any pressure, any indicator that she had pushed that far. "Another..of our..Master's work." Pleasure. This must be painful for anyone else. Was it becoming a rush that she enjoyed the pleasure or the fact that anyone would be in pain if they were in her shoes. Either way, Callie didn't care. "Baby," she moaned. "If your tongue..feels this good..I can't wait..to feel your cock."

She grinned, twisting her cock into a spiral, thrusting it in and out over her, pushing it deeply up into her womb, flicking the walls. "Well, seel, If you cut me up it's just a lot of blue goo I can for into organs, tongues, cocks, wombs, and anything else."

Her words were interesting. Had it been anywhere else, Callie would have loved to talk to her, but as it was she was on her back being filled by a cock unlike anything she had felt before. She had pushed past any resistance her body may have given, as if it wasn't there. Immense pleasure washed over Callie. "Can you..fill..me up? Make..my belly..full," she asked, a hand rubbing across her stomach.

(Meant to say tongue.)

She pulled back, a number of tentacles slithering out from her pussy, weaving themselves into a glowing blue cock with a thick, flared head. "Oh yes, though I don't believe I have sperm, so to speak." She smirked, thrusting the thick member up into her.

Her entire body moved, jutting with her cock pushed inside her. Callie smiled. It melted across her face. Her hand rubbed her new bulge. She took a deep, sharp breath. The sound surprised her. "Yes," she screamed. "Perfect....you're....perfect." Callie could feel her legs trembling. She was so full, so stretched, that she was on the verge of cumming, held back by some unseen force. Her next breath was shaky, and with it she whispered, "Cum..can I..cum?"

"Sure, I'm not your master or anything, cum as much as you like." She laughed, thrusting smoothly into her. "It's thanks to Sarovir is have such perfection, I can even sense subconcious desires and mold my cock to fit them." She smiled. "It makes sense the deepest ones are just simple earthly creatures, they'd be the first supressed desire you have."

Callie could hear her words, but they were just a blur. She could feel her body release as her muscles shuddered. It was as if she had not done so in a while. The intensity surprised her. 'How could this being do this to me,' she wondered. A smile plastered across her face. "Incredible," she whispered as she came down from her high.

She chuckled, her cock growing thicker as she thrust into Callie. "I know I am." She giggled, thrusting faster and stretching her walls. "Sarovir made me, so I must be perfect."

She grew, stretching her further than she thought possible. Callie gritted her teeth, knowing how much pain this must really to be to anyone else. "Are you..going..to kill me?"

The girl leaned in close. "Why? Do you want me to? Saro did send ahead you DNA so the new bodies are already ready."

Callie exhaled slowly. She was filling her, yes, but her words had her ready to tumble into the abyss of pleasure and the darkness that only death could bring. "Yes," she whispered. "Kill me."

She chuckled. "Mmm, maybe, but I'd take it slow." She smiled, thrusting smoothly, a glowing blade of energy forming around her right hand, a pulsing blue light.

Maybe? The word had Callie's eyes opened wide. She took note of the light. "It's so....beautiful," she whispered.

She smirked, sliding it teasingly down Callie's chest,leaving a long cut as she thrust. "Why thank you darling."

Callie could feel herself releasing in every sense of the word. Her nectar flowing from her sex, and her blood tracing down her body. She breathed out, looking up at the beautiful being above her. Her heart slowed, and she struggled to keep her eyes open and her consciousness. "You're..the last sight..I'm going to see. Beaut..ti..ful." Her eyes didn't close as she spoke her last words.

"Don't tell me you're going to black out just from a little cutting huh?" She giggled, thrusting faster. "You must have more endurance than that darling, aren't you Sarovir's newest special creation?"

Callie could feel her body moving as a soft giggle left her lips. She forced her eyes open. "More," she whispered. "Show me..more."

"Oh you'll see much more, but I'm nearly there, and so is the elevator. Shall I finish you off Callie?" She smirked, pounding her hips roughly.

Callie groaned and nearly cried from knowing it was almost over. All she could do was nod, as she was holding her breath waiting for the pleasure and the end.

She smiled, pumping thick blue luminous seed into her womb, piercing her heart with the blade of energy.

Back
Top Bottom