Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

Lily smiled as he ordered the pizza "my hero, I didn't have to cook or order dinner" she giggled as she felt his hand grab her bottom "I don't know its going to be really hard to think of a way to pass the time." She said sweetly as she kissed his cheek.

"Oh, I'm sure if we tried hard enough, we could figure something out." Noah gave her bottom a squeeze before letting his hands fall to the side. "But... before we get too carried away, where is your other guest? I don't fancy Gloria walking in on us half naked. She might think your new Guardian is taking advantage of you." Noah winked. "Which he certainly is going to attempt to do."

"I haven't seen Gloria since she left with you. I didn't expect her to stick around her and liam don't really get along" lily shrugged a bit "so I think we are safe how we I don't want to be half naked when the pizza guy shows up either." She laughed a bit

"Might make the pizza guy's night." Noah grinned. "I doubt he gets many attractive women answering the door half naked. I bet that's not even a thing outside of trashy smut books." There was a quick flurry of movement as Noah rolled on the couch and pinned Lily underneath him. "Since we're all alone..." Noah leaned down and kissed her. "I think..." He kissed her again. "That there are..." Another kiss. "Things we should do."

Lily let out a little scream as he flipped her and underneath him, she wasn't expecting it, but she, laughed a little. When he kissed her she kissed him back. "Oh you think there are things we should hm, like what."

"Oh, things that we are far too dressed for." Noah focused for a moment and there was a light build up of pressure that enveloped his body as well as her own. A moment later, it disappeared as well as their clothes. They appeared folded on the small table nearest them. "That..." He chuckled a bit, "seems to be a bit of an abuse of power, but I love it."

Lily laughed "I am sure this what the council had in mind when they gave you a potion to bring out your powers" she smiled and kissed him softly. Her finger ran down the bare skin of back. She started to reach his butt but her arms were not long enough so she arched her back a little to get more reach. This caused her sex to press against him as she reached his butt. "Alright now that you have abused pose to get our clothes off now what"

Noah could not stop the chuckle that escaped his lips when spoke of the council, but it cut to a groan as she stretched against him. Whether it was on purpose or not, he did not know or care. Noah held himself still with his arms and slowly rocked his hips back and forth. "Now, we're going to enjoy ourselves." Noah kissed her lips as he penetrated her womanhood. A small hiss escaped him and he stilled before continuing to move his hips.

She was never going to get tired of feeling him inside her. As he moved she let a soft moan escape her lips. Her hands now trailed back up his back, scratching lightly until she came to his arms. She stopped there and kissed him.

It was not the most comfortable or best place to have sex. The couch was just large enough for the both of them, but it felt right and in that moment it was perfect. Noah returned her kiss for everything he was worth and focused solely on his lover. Noah broke the kiss and a small moan escaped his lips. "Mmmm..." He groaned, "You are amazing..."

Her hips moved to meet his thrust causing more pleasure. She moaned again as her arms moved to hug him a bit. Her pleasure was building quickly. He knew just had to make her body feel good. Before she knew it she was calling out his name as she came.

Noah matched her moans with his own. Each motion of her body against his drew him closer and closer to his own release. As she came around him, her body squeezing and milking him for all it was worth, he found his own release. He cried out her name as he came... he slowed to a stop as the sensations proved too much for him. Slowly, he recovered enough to press a kiss against her lips. He pulled away to say something, but was interrupted as the sound of a doorbell rang through the house.

She felt amazing as she came and she felt his release. She kissed him quickly as the door bell rang. "Why did the pizza have to come so quickly." She whined not ready for him to move off of her. She loved having him close she couldn't imagine a day without him that near to her.

Noah chuckled at her whining. He felt the exact same way. "I don't know what to say. Probably thinks its good customer service." Noah kissed her once more before slowly moving away from her. Already, he missed her body against his. "Get dressed and come down. I'll take care of the pizza guy." Noah stepped away and pulled on a bit of minimal clothing. His boxers and jeans before taking off down the stairs and to the front door to deal with their food.

Lillian grumbled a bit as he left to get the pizza. She figured at this point there was no use in getting dressed in jeans again. She grabbed a pair of yoga pants and a light blue tank top and through them on.nshe wanted to be comfy to enjoy pizza with her love. She made her way down stairs just as he closed the door on the pizza guy. "You want to watch a movie while we eat our pizza?"

"Sure, you pick the movie out." Noah moved to the kitchen and grabbed a few things to eat with as well as a couple beers out of the cooler. He carried them back to the living room and set it all out. "What'd you pick out for us?" He asked. Admittedly, he had no idea what movies she preferred to watch.

Lily went to the living room and grabbed the TV remote turning it out, then went to her movie collection looking through hundreds of titles trying to find the perfect one. And then it hit her as he entered the room. She took the movie over to the blu Ray player. "I picked a movie with princesses and pirates, Giants and swordsman, with action and romance" she smiled a bit as the title page came on to show "the princesse bride" she took a seat next to him on the couch.

"Never seen it." Noah admitted as she settled down next to him. He pulled a couple slices onto the plates and popped the caps off of their beers. "Sounds interesting though."

As the movie played and opened it what was almost a modern setting with that kid from the Wonder Years. Didn't seem too much like a pirate film, but he would give it the benefit of the doubt. "Here you go. Eat up."

Lily had a real sense of shock on her face "how have you lived this long and never seen this movie it's one of the great classics" she shook her head took her beer taking a sip. She then took the pizza and took a bite "mmmm good choice of pizza"

Noah chuckled and shrugged. "Just never crossed my path before. To be honest, I haven't seen many movies and while I own a TV, I hardly ever had time to use it." With practice and shows nearly every night, there was not much down time to veg out in front of the box. "You'll have to show me some of these other great classics that you know of." He settled in with Lily to enjoy the movie and her company. For a while, the outside troubles would not exist and they could enjoy themselves.

"Inconceivable" she used a very famous line from the movie that he, of course would not know but would learn soon enough. She ate some more of the pizza before setting the plate down and reaching for a blanket wrapping herself and him up in it

After a couple slices, Noah easily forgot about the pizza and was drawn fully into the movie. He continued to sip his beer, but all of his attention was on the adventures of the Dread Pirate Roberts and the lovely Buttercup. When the movie came to an end, he found out why she called it a classic.

"That really was a good movie." He smiled. "I can see why you like it so much. Got to admit, it's at the top of my short list too."

Even though she had seen the movie more times than she could count it still sucked her in. She lay there snuggled against him. As the movie ended she smiled "I think your short list is just that a short list" she giggled but then yawned a bit she was getting tired

Noah yawned in return as the need overtook him as soon as he looked at her. "Maybe we should head on up and get ready to grab some sleep." He sat up a bit and stretched. "Go ahead and grab a shower, I'll take care of things down here and join you afterwards."

Lily didn't want to get up get was comfy where she was. But she knew she probably should. "Alright probably a good idea, a goodnight sleep would do us both some good after a day like today" she kissed him softly before getting up and heading upstairs to her room. She stripped off her clothes and hopped in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom