Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

"Oh no, not a dream at... mmm... all." Noah returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her before turning in the bed so that she was pulled on top of him. He smiled up at her. "As good as a dream though. One that I would not mind having again and again." He ran his hands down her back to squeeze her rear. "Again... and again."

Lily giggled as he pulled her on top of him, she looked down at him, her long hair falling all about her. "We can have that dream every day for the rest of our lives." She kissed him again but then jumped a little when he squeezed her bottom. She was not expecting that she smiled though she liked the feeling of his strong hands touching her flesh.

Noah chuckled as she jumped. "A little jumpy this morning?" He teased gently as his hands moved from her rear upwards along her ribs. He drummed his fingers over her shoulders. "Sit back, Lily. I want to see you in the morning light."

"Maybe a little" she laughed. She bit her lip a little as he asked her to sit back. She slowly did as he asked, as she did though she could feel his manhood pushing against her. She shifted to avoid sitting on him or hurting him. She was worried he would not find pretty in this light.

Whether he found her attractive or not was immediately answered by the twitch in his manhood as a strong feeling of eroticism run through his body. He reached up and ran his fingers along her flat stomach before running his thumbs over the swell of her breasts. The light lit up the area around her so that it seemed like she glowed. "Amazing. Beautiful." He smiled up at her.

Lily drew a deep breath as she felt his touch run over his body. She looked back down at him her cheeks blushed slightly as he called her beautiful. She didn't feel but she was glad he saw it in her.

Noah watched her blush and could not help but feel a warmth in his own chest. "I want you, Lily. I want to feel your body around mine again..." He hinted as his member grew to its full size and pressed against her belly, "But..." He winked. "I'll be walking you through it this time."

Noah chuckled up at his soon to be lover. "I mean, that you're going to take a bit of control today and move at your pace." Noah reached upwards and ran his fingers along her arms and took her hands in his before moving them to his hard member. "You will be on top this time, lover."

Lily's hand gently wrapped around his member as he moved her hand there. She couldn't believe how hard he was already. She raised her eyebrow a bit however as he said she would be on top this time, she had heard about it sure, but never actually knew how to do it.

Noah could feel a bit of hesitation. He was unsure of where it came on, but when he focused on Lily, it grew stronger. "It's okay, lover. You're doing fine." He smiled up at her. "Move onto your knees so that you are straddling my hips."

Lily did as he asked, she rose up on her knees. By doing this she realized she was now position over his member and she could only assume would would come next. However she wanted to be sure so she waited for him to guide her.

Noah put his hands on her hips to guide her into position. The tip of his hard member rested against her sex. He ached to thrust into her, but knew it was her time to explore. "Beautiful." he winked. "now, use one hand to guide my... Member as you lower yourself slowly down." he would keep an eye on her as he did not want to get hurt and certainly did not want to see her embarrassed.

She drew a breath and tried to steady her nerves as she reached her hand around him. She held it at her entrance and slowly moved down. She was still rather tight so she had to sort of push a little but she tried not to hurt him. As she moved down she let go. She kept moving until finally he was all the way inside her.

Noah had to bite his lip to keep from crying out in pleasure. Oh... Yes... It had only been one night and he had missed it already. "mmm. Very good, Lily. Very good." he placed his hands on her hips. "Small motions now." he directed her with his hands to help her find an easy rhythm. "Do as your body says to do..."

It felt so good to have him back inside her that the moment she started moving she moaned softly. She moved slowly at first, a little unsure of herself. But as she continued to moved her pleasure built and with each movement she moved faster. Her breast bounced and moved. Her body working hard to try to find that pleasure of her release.

Noah watched with his full attention as she grew a bit more confident with each passing motion. The swing of her breasts was hypnotizing and he followed them for a moment before remembering himself. "oh, mmm. Perfect. Keep I. Mmm keep it up." Noah found it hard to talk as she began to speed up. Her body had a delicious habit of striking him speechless.

She kept moving, her body working harder and harder to find release. And then suddenly it had found it. She arched her back a bit and cried as she came hard around, as the night before her inner walls contracted around him as she felt pleasure rush through her body.

Noah had not been far behind her release. As her body constructed around his, he found his own release. He tied out her name in supreme pleasure and allowed his head to fall back onto the bed as he once again shot his load deep within her hor, tight body. Noah looked up at his lover through half opened eyes and sores his arms. "come here. Lover." he directed and waited for her closeness.

Lily felt totally spent as she collapsed down on him. Her head rest on his chest as she slowly moved her hips off him to lay on his side. By doing this though he slipped from her body and she felt empty. She drew a fee deep breaths as she tried to come off the feeling of pleasure. "God that was a amazing"

Noah held her tight. "oh yes. I agree. Amazing." he leaned his head up and kissed the top of her head. "And we are just getting started. There's so much to explore."

Noah stroked her back slowly as he simply baskets in her presence. His body still tingled from the orgasm and he did not wish to move. His stomach has other plans and grumbled in protest.

"I think a shower then breakfast is in order. What do you think, lover?

Lillian was so comfortable the thought of moving did not appeal to her at all. She showed that by making a face. "I don't want to but I suppose we probably should get up....but still does make me want to" she laughed a bit.

"Oh, I know, but we can't lounge around naked all day. We can, however, conserve water and shower together." Noah smiled at the prospect. "and if you say please, I'll even handle breakfast. How's that?" an omelet sounded really good right about then...

"I am afraid to let you in my kitchen...but I don't want to cook...so please make breakfast." She laughed a little. She kissed him softly and then got out of bed. She started walking to the bathroom and it was that moment she realized how sore she was from their love making. She knew her womanhood would feel better in not time but her being so new to sex it was still adjusting. She looked over shoulder at him as she entered her bathroom.

Noah did not need much more of a invitation from here and quickly moved from the bed to chase after her. Even when they were not in the same room, he felt she was. The water had been clicked I. By the time he reached the door and steam was rising hunt gentile he entered. He spied her shower and stepped towards it. "Need any help with your hair or back?" he asked as he scooted in close behind her.

Back
Top Bottom