Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Run Away Slave (kinky-sub x Inwiththebooks)

Chloe glared at Helena as she mentioned her being just a thing, which always bothered her most about being a slave that she wasn't considered to to be a person and had no rights or respect from anyone. Except Lea had made her feel like she counted her as a human even if she didn't say it out loud there was a way felt around her. And as Helena started teasing Chloe she wanted remember the difference in why each one played with Chloe like this.

Helena had a clearly more malicious intent even when only teasing Chloe it went on too long as she waited on bated breath for her to truly begin and pleasuring her. But her touch was very rough causing Chloe gasp in wince in pain not enjoying Helena warm up at much.She closed her eyes in attempt to better picture Lea's sweet embrace and focus on that to block out the rough patches and help her focus on the small pleasurable pieces of what Helena was doing. But it was hard to keep her focus on that though as always Helena seemed more content to make Chloe suffer.

Chloe moaned out in a mixture of mostly as she felt Helena thrust her fingers inside of her with no warning and went too deep into her causing her to squirm uncomfortably on the table only screaming again because of her back. She hadn't expected Helena to be a gentle lover like Lea but she had hoped that she would be at least somewhat kind if she was trying to be a better follow up act. As she thought over her first time Lea entered her and said how it would hurt her, had this been Lea's intent too. Was the sorceress smiling at Chloe's first few moments of pain only warning her to seem nice. No she couldn't think like that not here and not now, Chloe briefly opened her eyes and saw the evil smirk on her face and it was burned into her mind.

"It wasn't with a stranger, Lea loved and cared for me."Chloe moaned out half answering Helena's question but it was more to try and reassure herself that Lea was the good person she knew her to be. She hated Helena for pleasuring like this and where with being whipped she could mask her body's reaction she had no chance of doing so with this. As she felt her keep pumping her fingers she released a few soft moans when ever the pain wasn't too much and could feel herself getting wetter to help lubricate Helena's fingers. She tried retreating back to her memory but it didn't help as she was still over thinking Lea's first words and could now picture Helena's smirk on Lea's face wondering if it would only be a one time thing so she would feel obligated to pleasure her.

“Lea loved me and cared for me.” The Noble mimicked in a derogatory way, snorting dismissively at the very notion that anyone could love the pathetic being on the table. “This Lea cared about you only so far as one might a piece of furniture. She manipulated you into thinking she cared about you, and then used you.”

Helena felt Chloe growing wet, the fluids lubricating her fingers nicely and allowing the digits to slip in and out with more ease. So she slid her slick fingers deeper and deeper inside of her slave, moving faster and faster. She made no effort to be gentle, she wanted to poison Chloe’s thoughts completely and take her happiness away. Before she had made the mistake of thinking she had broken Chloe, she would not make that mistake again. Helena intended to shatter her slave completely, to reduce her to her basest form so she would serve without question.

As she worked Helena’s thoughts turned to this sorceress, now having a face to a description. Lea… not a name she was familiar with, likely some minor hedge sorceress who thought herself powerful enough to cow a noble of Helena’s standing. The noblewoman intended to teach that bitch just how wrong that she was. First she’d break Chloe, and then she’d hunt down the sorceress and have her head. No one stole from Helena and survived to brag about the deed, not while she still drew breath.

“Seems like your body likes this. Once I kill your pretty little sorceress and break you finally I think I’ll make you my new pleasure slave. I’m certain you’d enjoy that, laying on your back like this and moaning like a whore. I can think of a few uses for that tongue aside from nasty little insults.” Helena said, her tone sickly sweet.

She showed no signs of stopping, going faster and deeper with each stroke. She twisted her fingers around inside of her, stretching the inner walls briefly before continuing with the motions. Meanwhile her other hand rolled her nipple around between her thumb and forefinger roughly. It felt good to so completely dominant Chloe, to pay her back for every word of disrespect sent her way. Helena licked her lips visibly, looking very much aroused as she stared down at the helpless slave. Her pupils were dilated and she felt her blood pumping, the noblewoman needed to do this more often.

Helena's poisonous word slowly crept into Chloe's head having no wall to block them out and her body stuck in this horrible limbo of pleasure and pain she couldn't help but over think everything she said. Lea did have magic was Chloe's whole obedience forced through magic rather then torture like Helena had chosen to use on her. "No....No She meant it, she really did.She loves me." Chloe moaned out more thinking out loud to herself to convince her that it was real. And though she wanted to believe that and did deep down a part of her was skeptical that it was just a spell and she really never had a choice from the first moment they met.

As Helena kept working on Chloe she continued moaning like the whore Helena wanted to make her, it didn't feel good it was a constant tease mentally for her. Just when she though she could enter that blissful state Helena would send her crashing down as she decided to be rough ruining it with pain. she was glad in an odd sense that she wasn't able to go back to that state, only wanting Lea to send her there, but at the same time the rougher Helena got with her body it began to to create another state in her head. A black abyss filled with misleading waves of pleasure that only ended in pain with an evil smirk watching her squirm as she had not control over herself anymore." I'd rather be dead then use tongue on you." Chloe moaned out trying to regain some of her lost ground with this insult but it was in too little too late territory now.

With Helena not stopping it wasn't soon after Chloe's insult that she could feel herself tightening up around her fingers knowing she would climax soon. She tried to will herself to stop but her body wasn't listening to her and she moaned out loudly for a long moment squirming on the wooden table. A small pool of her own fluids pooled around her crotch, while she could feel a small trickle of blood warming her shoulders, her squirming causing a few splinters to brake off and her scares from yesterday were all reopened at this point now. As she laid back panting heavily she stared into Helena's eyes feeling smaller than she had ever felt before in her life knowing she was enjoying every screech of pain and would do it again and again. She was terrified of being her pleasure slave if this was how she was going to treat her and something she once loved now had this looming shadow of pain over as she felt worse then had in weeks.

Helena was pleased as she felt Chloe fast approaching her climax, the fact pushing her on to continue her ministrations. When the slave was finally pushed over the edge the noblewoman slowly withdrew her fingers, wiping the fluids on the bound woman’s clothes with a look of distaste on her face. Soiling her fingers so was not exactly the best of feelings; still she appeared to have achieved a victory this day. Planting the seeds of doubt in Chloe’s mind and tormenting her until she was well and truly afraid. Before she had possessed far more fire in her eyes, now there was fear and it was glorious to behold.

Once Helena finished wiping her fingers clean she looked around, finding a knife and used it to slice at the slave’s clothes. She cut the fabric away from Chloe’s body, allowing the tattered remains of the maid’s uniform to fall upon the floor. With her task done Helena set the knife back down, humming a light tune as she looked around the room. Perhaps it would be best to have her healer look at Chloe; it would be rather bad if she were claimed by an infection after all. A waste of resources and coin, she could wait a few more days to continue her fun. After all… it would give her time to plan her next torment for the slave.

“There. No need for clothes with what your new duties will be. I’d never noticed that you possessed such a nice body, slave. In any event, I’ll be sending the healer down to patch you up. He’ll be supervised naturally, so I would not get any ideas. See you in a few days, my little toy.” Helena said, chuckling on her way out and letting the door close behind her with a resounding slam.

The next few days would possess an absence of Helena in Chloe’s day, as well as very little food and water. Once a day the slave would receive water and once every other day she would be fed. Helena was trying to take advantage of the slave’s stomach to break her. However the noblewoman was also true to her word and allowed her healer to see the slave, applying salves and bandages to prevent infection. The hawk nosed man was supervised by Scott and another guard, who both watched Chloe very closely to ensure she did not try anything.

The third day after Helena had left the noblewoman appeared in the cells once more, having ordered Chloe be tied up on the table once more. In her hand was a bundle of something and the woman was looking rather insufferably smug about something. She possessed a bounce to her step and a rather evil looking grin upon her face. She stepped up to the table, opening the little satchel and sticking her hand in. All the while when she spoke her voice was dripping with sickly sweet honey. Something was likely about to go very bad for the trapped slave.

“So, I have spent the last few days being rather productive. Sent out bounty hunters to find that blue haired bitch. They sent me this just today; I had to share it with you.” Helena said, removing from the satchel a handful of long blue hair. The same shade as Lea’s.

“They tracked her down, lost a couple of men in the process so they were not feeling overly forgiving. From what I understand they violated her quite violently and when all was said and done there wasn’t much left for them to send back. I think I’ll keep this in a jar in the manor somewhere. What do you think, slave?” Helena said, her voice wickedly amused.

Chloe just laid there as she watched Helena begin to slowly destroy what was left of her uniform with the the knife. Despite her hating that it represented her , but on the other hand she didn't want to be constantly naked around Helena and a slight blush formed on her cheeks hearing Helena compliment her. This was one more thing she wanted to save for Lea and Lea alone, and on top of that in the slim chance she could escape she would have to wait months now for it to be warm enough when she was naked.

An absence of Helena for the next few days was more than welcomed to Chloe as it gave her time to heal physically and improve now that she was being treated. Though she hated the healer and his uniform scared her not knowing who was really under that mask and wanted to see his face when he treated her to see his reaction. One the second visit she tried to appeal to him hoping his job would help her get his sympathy."Please sir you have to get me out she'll kill me down here." Chloe whispered to him but he just kept working not saying a word to her in return. The only thing she had to show for her attempt was a quick blow to her stomach as Scott overheard her.

Though she felt better physically and even half way through the first visit her back was starting to improve, her mind was not having the same luxury as being alone in this dark room only seeing someone once a day was getting to her. She was afraid that Lea had giving up on finding her and that Helena was right and she had just been used. Worse though she hoped she was at least alive and starting her life somewhere new where she wouldn't be bothered by any of this. She didn't want to give up of Lea but now as she had been back with Helena for almost a week it seemed certain that she never coming for her. "Worse then doubting Lea ,Helena's new found kindness of a healer was confusing to Chloe. She had never done so in the past and merely let Chloe suffer it out before she whipped her again.

As Helena finally made her grand reappearance in the room Chloe watched her move closer hating her smug grin knowing all too well that she was not going to like what was in the bag. No!No.no.... it ..... it can't be. "Chloe cried tears instantly rolling down her cheeks as she saw the hair and heard Helena's tale. She weakly tried lifting her hand trying to reach for it but she was stopped by the restraints. and on top of that her meals being sparse and so little had left her in a barely functioning state. She hated herself more for Lea's death knowing if she had kept going and never entered her house she would be alive, and she couldn't get the image Lea being violated out of her head."You're a monster!" Chloe screamed trying to reach one more time, hoping if she could just feel it, she could know if it was fake or real. Though once again it was useless and she just found herself wasting energy causing her stomach to rumble slightly.

Helena chuckled and placed the hair back into the satchel, putting the thing off to the side and regarding Chloe with barely contained glee. It was clear that she was very much enjoying playing this out, crushing the slave’s feelings with complete relish. Her thrashing was useless as the restraints held her fast and her weakening body must have been working against her. Helena tsked loudly shaking her head as though in sorrow, though her expression ruined the effect. She clearly did not care who Lea was, only that the blue haired sorceress had dared to cross her and was now no longer a problem.

“A monster? I was not the one who got her involved in this. No, you caused this, slave. You were the one who involved her in this affair. If not for you then she would still be alive and happy. Instead because of you she is dead.” Helena said, turning the blame upon Chloe without batting an eye.

The noblewoman heard Chloe’s stomach grumble and placed her hand upon it, smirking at the slave. Starving her out was clearly a good idea, she could last for a bit but eventually under the pressure of constant pleasure and hunger she would crack. Helena wanted to turn the rebellious slave into an example, to break her mind so completely that she’d never dare so much as think about escape. So she’d beat her, violate her, and starve her until she got what she wanted. So far this latest idea seemed to be paying off well.

Helena’s fingers trailed up and down Chloe’s body without restraints, groping at her whenever she pleased. It was as though Chloe’s body was just a toy to the noblewoman, another thing she owned. She didn’t care about the person under the flesh, she did not account for Chloe having hope and dreams of her own. One of her hands trailed low, slowly and delicately. They found her lower lips once more and began teasing at her gently. She was not rough this time; Helena wanted Chloe to hate herself as she enjoyed being pleasured.

“Poor little slave. Don’t worry, Mistress Helena will take away the pain. If you cooperate I might even let you eat something.” The noblewoman said, choosing that time to slowly and deliberately insert her fingers into Chloe.

Chloe could only shake her head mumbling no as Helena blamed her for Lea's violent end, and no matter how much she tried to convince herself otherwise Chloe believed her words. While Helena could have actually showed a human emotion and spared Lea and just let it go, Chloe should have know that she would never do such a thing and that anyone that came into her life once free was doomed to suffer with her. Tears still rolling down her cheeks she had to do something harder accept responsibility For Lea's death, and that was to forget her all together. There was nothing left untainted in her mind about Lea from their first moment to that small glimmer of a chance to escape again had died out. Despite how hard she tried to keep that fire in her alive the down pour of pain and torture from Helena had proven to be too much for her in her new weakened state.

Chloe had died down to just laying there as Helena's hands began to wander her body once more groping at her sensitive parts causing slight gasp to escaped her parched and cracked lips. As well as mentally defeated Chloe was drained physically and didn't even know if she had enough energy in her to enjoy Helena's touch thinking she would pass out from exhaustion soon after her completion. Even if she had the energy to argue or even fight back her will to was gone and her only chance of surviving was to cave into her demands and hope she would be released from this prison and could work in another part of the house.

"Yes Mistress Helena" Chloe said weakly hearing even the smallest chance for a decent meal and drink, being the last nail in the coffin that contained her will to fight. She gasped out moaning softly as Helena began to tease her again and Chloe prepared herself for what she assumed to be another rough experience, only this time around she was rather soft and gentle so she could enjoy it. It seemed good on the surface but would have worst consequences on her mind as it served to mess with it harder then the first time around. This time around it was reminded her more of her first time with Lea, bringing back up the memories she tried to forget, hating herself for what she had brought upon Lea.

Helena heard the weak and meek tone in Chloe’s voice and knew that she had won out over the slave. The noblewoman smiled patronizingly down at Chloe, knowing that she was not going to let her out of this place just yet. She’d arrange for her to be placed in the cage and fed and given water to get her strength back. Helena intended to take Chloe as her pleasure slave now, figuring it an apt punishment for daring to defy her. It also held delicious irony as she was forced to pleasure the person who killed her only lover in this life.

The noblewoman was careful and gentle though her touch was more possessive than Lea’s had been, less loving or caring. Her fingers started in a slow rhythm, pumping in and out of Chloe easily and gently. Helena thumbed at Chloe’s clit continuously, attempting to stimulate the slave into more pleasure than pain. The noblewoman was enjoying the power in her hands, to grant her slave pleasure that would cause her mental anguish at the same time. Chloe belonged to her now, she had learned the price for rebelling and running away and Helena doubted she would be trying it again anytime soon.

“There now, such an obedient slave you are. I like you better this way, Chloe. I can be kind to things that belong to me. If you submit then I’ll make you feel nice, feed you, clothe you, and care for you.” Helena said, continuing her ministrations.

The noblewoman would ramp up her actions, still keeping them gentle but the intent very much becoming to cause her slave to reach her climax. Once she was finished Helena would step back and head out the door with a pleased look on her face. Once back in the manor proper, she’d order fresh food and drink be sent to Chloe and for her to be placed in the cage. The slave that carried out the order, a pretty blonde haired thing nodded wordlessly and followed Scott in about an hour later with a tray of food. The guard was halfway through getting Chloe off from the table before he seemed to vanish.

The blonde slave rushed to Chloe’s side, finishing the process of getting her off of the table and was looking over the slave with utmost concern. The woman’s face rippled and morphed and her hair changed pigment to a familiar blue color and her face was one Chloe would know well. The sorceress Lea was dressed in similar clothing to what Chloe had once possessed, however she still seemed to possess the same magical presence as she had before. She looked alarmed as she looked over Chloe, barely contained rage boiling behind her eyes.

“Oh gods, what did that bitch do to you? I swear I’ll rip her throat out myself!” The sorceress snarled.

“Chloe, it’s me. Do you know who I am? Say something, anything!” Lea said, her voice betraying her naked concern for her slave as she rubbed her back gently.

On the outside Chloe may have looked like she was enjoying herself but the picture within her mind would show something completely different as she wanted nothing more then for Helena to stop pleasuring her. It had become completely warped in her head and the cloud nine Lea had first taken her to was replaced with another hell of mental pain and she preferred Helena's first attempt so she could focus on the pain and not her own thoughts. She squirmed lightly on the table though not out physical pain but enjoyment how ever forced it may have been on her. Worst was with this new gentle grip Chloe was having a hard time seeing Helena as the monster she once knew her as and her words reminded her of Lea's when she held her close. As her efforts doubled Chloe's body moaned out loudly while her mind screamed for her to stop but unable to voice it while it just suffered drowned by her own moans.

Chloe let out her last moan of pleasure as Helena pushed her over the edge and her mental anguish could finally end until Helena used her again. She just watched Helena leave her eyes half open as she was exhausted now and would soon pass out in the table. She enjoyed her rest her mind avoiding Lea and considering that if obeyed Helena she could have a good life perhaps a better one then she did with Lea. And that all this pain in her life would have been avoided if she just listened to her mistress Helena. As the guard and a new slave came in Chloe stirred a little her eyes half open and unable to fully watch, blinking quickly noticing Scott had gone missing and only the slave remained. She had never seen her before though guessed it was her replacement if she was going to be used exclusively for pleasure by Helena. As her face morphed to resemble Lea she stared not sure if she was dreaming, hallucinating or just finally snapped after her last session.

"Lea you..... .No don't be stupid Chloe she's dead , you killed her." Chloe said her voice weak and dry but a smile formed across her lips only to quickly vanish as she talked to herself.Chloe was more broken then Lea could see at first glance and her new physical wounds hardly compared to how badly her head had been messed up by Helena. She weakly pushed her hand off her not wanting anyone to touch at the moment as she stood up her knees almost collapsing with the first few steps trying to distance herself from Lea."She can't be real, Mistress Helena showed you, Lea's dead." Chloe said tears rolling down her face as she grabbed the cup of water before sitting down against the wall. She chugged it hoping that it would clear things up and she would seethe blonde slave and Scott, but no such luck."Lea is it really you?" She asked still crying as she stared at her, she wanted to believe it was Lea but right now it seemed ore like she was just crazy.

Lea blinked when Chloe started talking to herself, wondering just how Helena managed to convince the slave that she was dead and gone. Rage boiled in her veins, when she got her hands on the noblewoman she was going to pop her head like a cork! The sorceress watched Chloe stumbled towards water, mumbling to herself as Lea only now realized what that week of imprisonment had done to Chloe. The scars on her body were nothing compared to… this. This was not the woman she remembered, this was a shadow of that woman, broken by starvation and torture by an evil woman.

The woman snarled, wishing she hadn’t teleported that guard into a lake some miles away. She needed to burn something very fiercely right now. Her sister should have made her move now; hopefully she’d get her chance to throttle Helena for doing this to Chloe. Her fury slowly subsided as she knelt down on the ground and moved closer to her slave holding her arms out and smiling. She needed to try to reach out to the slave, it was hard for Lea to see this but she needed to look at it in order to have a hope of bringing the woman back somewhat.

“Chloe, it is me. I don’t know what that bitch told you but I am alive. I am sorry it took so long for me to find you; I needed to consult my older sister about your location. Come here, please, Chloe. We are going to get you out of here, away from this place, away from… her.” Lea said, her voice desperate.

The sorceress opted not to speak over much of what getting the aid of her sister had cost, Chloe was worth it. Lea was not going to let another person in her life perish while she stood by, she was happy she had gotten here before that. However this was not looking much better. The way the woman looked at her, as though she did not really know her or denied her existence was frightening. It chilled Lea to her core. The sorceress could not fathom the depths of despair her slave had experienced and was not really sure she wanted to now.

The sound of shouting and crashing glass came from far away. “That would be my sister’s men beginning their assault. Please, let us leave Chloe. Let me take you somewhere safe.” Lea said, pleading with Chloe to listen to her.

Chloe stared at her for a moment before she slowly reached a hand out running it through Lea's hair trying to find where a cut would have been made if this was a ghost or anything except the real Lea. Chloe returned her hand letting go of Lea[s hair as fell forward on her weakly wrapping her arms around the Lea, weakly hugging her. She was still lost in the haze of her mind and her body's condition and the added sound of the siege not helping to calm her mind but it brought a slight bit of attention to her as she could her Lea's sister's men. She slowly stood up with Lea hanging onto her for the extra support, the water had helped but she was still starving and weak.

There was something Lea's voice as she pleaded for her to move that made her remember, along with her soft touch and feel of her hair she knew Helena had lied about Lea's death. But that was only one thing Helena had lied about that she knew of and most of her words had already sunk in too deep to be simply shaken off with a hug. Chloe honestly didn't know if leaving with Lea would be safer or if she was just a lesser of the two evils, clearly Lea had gone to some great lengths over her but why. Did Lea really care about Chloe that much over a few days and one special moment, or was she just as vindictive as Helena and Chloe was merely just some poor chew toy stuck between two dogs playing tug o'war.

She wanted to know and needed know why, but this had clearly not become a place suited for that and Chloe pushed the thoughts off to the side saving them for a time when they were safe. "Alright Mistress lets go." Chloe said braking her silence since last talking to herself, it was true she was a mere shell of what Lea had come to love about her, and even then she didn't know if that happy girl humming as she worked was even still inside of her. She wanted her to be alive and untouched by Helena's poison but it was more likely that piece of her was dead or fading fast. As the two of them climbed the stairs Chloe slowly regained some strength but heavily needed Lea for the help and was winded as they reached the top, she hung back behind her waiting for Lea to lead her out of the chaos.

Lea held Chloe close, her throat thick with emotion. The sorceress cared for the slave, even if she did not care about her as a lover she would not have just left her here. This place was not right; the blue haired woman could feel sinister things oozing from the very walls of this place. Considering what had just happened to her here, Chloe likely felt similar however Lea could not shake a feeling of hesitation from the slave. Did she still not believe she was Lea, or did she resent her for letting this happen to her in the first place?

Regardless the sorceress smirked ever so slightly as she watched Chloe look like she was planning on walking out. Lea would attempt to stop her, gripping her hand and shaking her head slightly. Walking out into the mess upstairs was not a very good idea, especially given the woman’s current condition. Fortunately she had arranged for her sister to lower the wards around her home. Technically it could be straining on the body to teleport; however Lea figured getting Chloe to safety immediately was the most important thing to do. Away from this place and away from Helena.

“We’ll be teleporting out. Hold on tightly and whatever you do, do not let go.” The sorceress stressed.

She breathed in deeply and grasped ahold of the strands of her magic, whispering under her breath words of power. The space around the pair would twist and contort, spinning harshly before the world itself would become a blur. It would last only for an instant as the next moment they would be in a well-furnished room, moonlight filtering in through a large window. Her sister’s castle, a much safer place for Chloe to be certain. Lea release Chloe and smiled, hoping her slave was not too disoriented by the first teleportation.

“Sorry about that, the first time can be rough. Anyway, we are in my sister’s… castle at the moment and you are safe. I know you must have a thousand different questions, however please at least lay down before you ask them. You look dreadfully weak. I will send for a servant to get you something to eat. Lea said, gesturing to the plush and very richly covered bed as she briefly left the room and shared words with a servant. She then would return and seat herself down at a chair beside the bed.

As the two of them warped them out of the chaos Chloe felt as though she was going to pass out again and was happy to be able to move freely once in the room. Her grip on Lea was dead and mostly out of safety, no roaming hand to sneak a quick feel, or no tender kiss on her neck to show thanks. She staggered forward one hand holding her stomach as she felt sick and was thankful she didn't have anything in her to throw up. She didn't head for the bed right away but instead moved toward the window staring up at the moon. It helped her calm her mind as she wasn't trapped inside Helena's torture pit forced to look at the blank stone walls. She opened the window a little despite it being a cold night she wanted to feel the breeze on her skin even if it gave her goosebumps.

Content with her breath of fresh air she moved to the bed tucking herself in under the covers through propped herself up instead of laying down. She didn't speak her mind calmed but still messed up and going over everything. As Lea returned to the room taking the chair next to her she looked at her, though she had no expression on her face. she knew it was the real Lea , but that didn't undo the tangled knots in her head connecting memories of her to pain. She wanted to enjoy them but she couldn't not with out making herself upset." Thank you Mistress for freeing me from Mistress Helena." Chloe said softly breaking her silence.

Lea was right as Chloe had thousands of things she needed her to answers, or wanted to know, the problem was where to start and what to ask. She feared some questions would anger Lea though worse she feared her answer might just confirm what Helena had drilled into her head. Finally she knew the most important question she needed answered and it scared her as her whole view on Lea would be changed be her answer. "What am I to you Mistress? Am I just another possession for you to enjoy? Or am I person to you?" Chloe asked a few tears rolling down her face. Her voice rushed as she didn't want to chicken out and not ask no matter how scared she was."I just want to know, I'll still serve you either way. I just need to know Mistress." Chloe added, it was a loaded question but she need to try and separate the two in her head and she knew where Helena stood.

Lea was not one to break the silence, instead swallowing hard as she waited for Chloe to speak and dreading what she might say. The sorceress knew this was her fault, if she had been at home there was no way Chloe would have been taken. Instead she’d left to buy her some stupid clothes and a stupid gift. She feared the slave would confirm what she was thinking, what she knew deep down in her gut to be true. The sorceress was reminded why she had stopped herself from loving long ago, because it hurt too much to think of what the other might say to hurt her.

Chloe thanked her, earning a halfhearted wry smile. “I’d be a pretty terrible person just let that bitch have her way with you.”

Her eyes widened at the woman’s question, her heart skipping a bit and a pit opening up in the bottom of her stomach. Just what had Helena done to Chloe to make her think these things? To be fair she was technically Lea’s slave which by definition made her something of a thing that was owned, however the sorceress certainly did not just think of her as some toy. Her expression looked wounded, as though the question had physically stabbed at her heart and twisted the blade in her chest.

“Chloe. When I left for the market that day you were taken, I did not just buy you some new clothing. I got something else.” Lea said, standing slowly and moving to a nearby dresser.

The sorceress produced the little rectangular wooden box and held it out to Chloe, not saying anything until the woman opened it. Inside was a simple wrought iron key small enough to easily fit in the palm of one’s hand and be set on a necklace. It was nothing fancy, nothing magical but it clearly meant a great deal to Lea to hand it to her. The sorceress did not regret buying that, only that it had cost her Chloe in the process. The intention behind the key was never something she would regret.

“I wanted to give this to you. I don’t own you anymore than you want me to own you, Chloe. I respect your decisions as a person, not an object or thing. If you want to serve me in love and in life, to make that your life’s goal I will love and protect you in return. If you wish to be free, to leave me, to never serve another again I will respect that. If you want to stand at my side as a lover and equal I will take no other into my bed but you and make it my goal to have you want for nothing. That key symbolizes me giving you that choice, a choice you were never given before.” Lea said.

“I have not known you long, Chloe, but the short while I have I would not trade for all the gold or jewels in the world. I am begging you to forgive me for not being there to protect you. Please don't leave me.” The sorceress finished, taking the woman’s hand and kissing the back of it as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Chloe slowly opened the box still crying but not out of fear for what she would say , but she she could see that her question had hurt Lea. It was never her intention to do so but it was important for her to know even though it would be tough on both of them. Chloe looked down at the key tilting her head in curiosity what it went to, the house perhaps was Lea leaving to a cave and not taking her Chloe with her. Out of all the possibilities she never guessed or would have guessed what Lea said.

She felt bad Chloe's question had torn a hole in Lea's heart with her words, thinking back she never before questioned Lea's motives but now everything she thought she knew Chloe was second guessing. Chloe tried to stop her tears and focus as Lea poured her heart out through the hole Chloe caused making her feel even worse about the matter. She played with the key in her hand focusing on Lea as she gave Chloe the best present she could have ever asked for in her life. And slowly as Lea finished off kissing her hand and begging Chloe another lie of Helena's had no longer made. Listening to her words they weren't hollow and just fluff carrying no meaning, no Lea had put her soul into her present and plea.

Chloe starred down at the key then at Lea as she though over her choice carefully, in which path she would be unlocking with this key. There was two clear paths Chloe could choose, an easy path for her where she left this all behind and could completely forget about Helena and Lea. But that was a dark and lonely path and while easy on Chloe, it would most likely break Lea's heart. The other path was harder for both them but they would have each other to light the way. " Lea please don't beat yourself up over this, you couldn't have known and you came and that is all that matters. Besides it's my fault for leaving Helena's ... no it's neither my fault or yours, you did all you could and I am safe now." Chloe said a few tears coming back as she tried to comfort Lea.

"I won't serve you as your slave Lea, being your slave never felt like a punishment. My memory of our first few days a foggy and I can't fully re live them but I remember they were good times. I want to be at your side as your loving partner and make more memories that I know will be better. I just have to fix myself first, the girl you pleasured back in your kitchen I can't find her in me, I know she's in there but lost somewhere. Helena she was different this time around, much different but I know that if I'm with you we find that loving spirit inside me." Chloe said looking at Lea smiling, happy with the first choice she had ever made. She wouldn't bring up the exact details for now as she needed a break from that and didn't think Lea could take it. She rose from the bed and sat on Lea's lap wrapping her arms around her before she kissed her on the lips.

Lea felt a wave of relief wash over her and smiled as Chloe said she would remain at her side, as a lover rather than a slave. After what she had needed to promise to get her back watching her walk away would have been even harder. The sorceress found that a little thrill of pleasure crossed her mind when the woman spoke her name aloud. Not mistress but her real name, it was pleasing to hear it spoken in her voice. It had been many years since last she had possessed a partner, longer than Chloe had been alive. Longer than her parents or her grandparents had lived.

The sorceress allowed the woman’s weight to fall upon her lap and sighed as her lips met hers. She wrapped one arm around her waist and deepened the kiss, her tongue peeking out from its moist cavern and requesting entry. She wanted to wrestle with the tongue of her lover, to explore every inch of her mouth. Lea went no further than that however, she did not wish to risk crossing boundaries so soon after her rescue. Still she did want to hold her close and take away the horrid memories of that place. If only such things were so easy.

Everything seemed to be going well… until she arrived.

The door to the guest room opened wide and without warning, causing Lea to jerk back to see who would dare intrude upon her now. Standing in the doorway was a woman with short and well groomed blue hair, beautiful in ways that Lea herself was though something about her felt… older. She appeared young, no older than her late twenties at most and her body filled out her cream colored silk robes well enough. Her eyes however held little warmth, instead they were rather cold though lacked the cruel glint of Helena’s own eyes.

“Sister. I see your rescue was a success. One of my battlemages just reported back, the manor is finished.” The woman said, crossing her arms and pointedly ignoring Chloe’s presence.

“That you for the information Amelia, now do you mind?” Lea replied tersely.

“Not at all, do continue with… whatever it was you were doing. I’ll just keep the fact Helena was nowhere to be found to myself.” Amelia said sardonically.

The sorceress nearly got up out of the chair at that, rage flaring through her veins. That cold hearted bitch had managed to escape the attack? That was more than a little irritating, now that Chloe was back in her arms the sorceress wanted nothing more than to rip the noblewoman apart. Amelia shook her head at Lea’s bare emotions, likely despairing how very predictable the younger of the two siblings was. Skillfully she changed the subject before Lea could start ranting or raving at her.

“In any event, I believe introductions are necessary for your… whatever she is to you and I see as you are quite liberal with displays of affection like this.” Amelia said.

Lea grumbled something under her breath before answering. “Chloe, this is my sister, Amelia. Loremaster of Aracus and Royal Consort to King Markus Alante II. She is the one who helped me locate you. Sister, this is Chloe, my partner and lover.” Lea introduced, opting not to tell Chloe the price for gaining Amelia aid. She'd find out eventually.

The kiss had been exactly what Chloe needed as she felt the sadness and her tears she mere moments ago wash away as Lea held her and kiss her back. She was thankful Helena hadn't done anything to her like this and remained untainted in her mind and she could enjoy it with instead of trying to focus on something else. As the door swung open Chloe turned her head curious and excited to meet the sister of her now lover. The two of them did bare a strike a resemblance though it was odd that she seemed younger then Lea if she was the older of the two.

Chloe's heart sank a little as Amelia told them that Helena had escaped from the fight, she wasn't sure if she exactly wanted her dead like Lea did though. Yes she was mean, cruel and had completely messed up Chloe's head but it was against her gentle nature to wish such ill thoughts on someone. Feeling the rage build Lea she softly rubbed her back trying to refocus her on what mattered most, the fact that Chloe was her on her lap and not still tied up in the dungeon. " It's nice to meet you Amelia, and thank you so much for helping Lea rescue me from Helena. I wish i had something more then my gratitude to offer in thanks." Chloe said after she got up from Lea's lap and bowed her towards the woman.

Chloe didn't return to Lea's lap as much as she would have liked to she could sense that it wasn't the best idea with Amelia around, wondering if it bothered her that Chloe was affectionate with her sister. Instead she returned to the bed fully covering herself up with the blanket so she was a little more presentable to someone of such a high tittle. It was odd to see the two of them being such opposites in how they acted and even ended up in life. "If the manor is gone, she should be weak then right? I mean she shouldn't pose any threat if she has no resources to her name."

“Well, she at least possesses some manners. I half expected your new lover to be a violent barbarian like the last one.” Amelia commented dryly at Chloe’s formality.

Lea remembered now why she so disliked seeing her sister, the woman was incapable of not picking over her every single flaw at every waking moment of the day. She was a grown woman capable of making her own choices; Amelia had no right to dictate what she did. Still she kept her ire in check; she had helped her save Chloe after all. Even if that was at some significant cost to the sorceress, let it never be said her sister did not find a way to squeeze agreements out of her by dangling what she wanted over her head.

“In any event, you are correct and wrong Chloe. Taking the Manor will stunt much of what she can do, however she still has some ground to go to. I shall make a few inquiries with some of the other nobles as to where she could be and attempt to find her, best not to let that snake come back to bite us on the ankle. Her title has been stripped by decree of the King, so she really is working on borrowed time anyway. I will keep you both informed of the developments on that front.” Amelia said, nodding to both Lea and Chloe.

“I trust you intend to honor your word, little sister? I would be rather cross if you did not.” She continued, her gaze turning fully to Lea.

The sorceress waved her off dismissively. “Yes, I understand. I will need to gather some things from my home before I make the move here.”

“Already handled. Your things will be here on the morrow and you will be set up with a modest lab. In any event, I will grant you two some privacy. Goodnight, Lea, Miss Chloe.” Amelia said with slight inclines of her head to both.

When she was gone Lea allowed her shoulders to slump, a weighty sigh escaping her lips. Amelia had gotten what she had been trying to get for two centuries, Lea firmly under her heel and where she could act ‘respectable’. She was so smug about it as well, having her slaves collect her things without her consent. Another petty power play though that was nothing new coming from the other woman. She delighted in such little things, ah well, Lea had other things to occupy her time.

“Kiss me again, Chloe. Please, don’t ask what she meant about an agreement. I just want to hold you in my arms tonight and not worry about anything. I spent the past week worrying.” Lea said, her tone pleading as she reached out for the other woman.

Chloe only nodded her head as Amelia explained out the situation more for her, she was worried that she was still out there but she felt safe not because she was in this new home but Lea's arms. As the two sister's discussed their arrangements Chloe looked between the two of them obliviously confused as she knew nothing of this deal or what it meant until Amelia's finally remark. She respect Lea's wish and pushed the thought aside for now knowing that she would be brought up to speed at some point and that was fine with Chloe.

Chloe could see that Lea's sister had gotten to her, and that while the week at Helena's had been horrible for her it had also stressed out Lea and she needed her help to unwind and forget just as bad. With Amelia out of the room Chloe pushed the blanket off her pulling them back to open up space for two on the bed. She grabbed Lea's hands pulling her up slowly from the chair dragging her towards the bed, she was still weak but she had a second wind that came from being around Lea and knowing she could be happy again. Once the two of them were in the bed she cuddled up close and tight with Lea before kissing her on the lips again, her hands gently rubbing her back.

"I missed this the most Lea." Chloe said breaking her kiss briefly to whisper into her ear and rest her head against her shoulders. The curse of Helena's had not fully vanished and for certain things she didn't want to touch or do yet, but at the same time being in Lea's arms helped break it slowly but she was far from perfect. Her hopes where that this was just going to be a night of cuddling as she need it being a good change from the nights tied to a table or that horrid post. She didn't know how to bring up what had happened at Helena's, and feared telling Lea that she was pretty much raped by her twice wouldn't help things much. No she would keep that to herself for now until the time seemed right and they were both in a better mood.

Lea slowly relaxed, the hackles raised by Amelia lowering considerably at the gentle touch of the former slave. The sorceress allowed Chloe to lead her into the bed, kicking off the silly frilly looking shoes Helena’s slave’s typically wore. She would be glad to get out of the maid outfit really; it made her look positively ridiculous. Her normal outfit was somewhat odd and revealing in some ways but was something that screamed sorceress. Not wearing her hat had also been something she had detested. Really the whole rescue operation had been a colossal push outside of her comfort zone.

She sighed as she lowered herself into bed with Chloe, snuggling up beside her and accepting the kiss offered to her. The woman had forgotten how good it felt sleeping beside Chloe, they had only slept together once but that feeling had been utterly blissful. Lea did not do anything beyond holding the woman, occasionally kissing her brow but that was as far as she was willing to go tonight. She did not know what the woman had suffered but the experience had shaken her to the point where she had questioned Lea’s true intentions and she did not want Chloe to think she was a toy.

Lea did not respond to Chloe, she knew it was not necessary and that the way her body melted in the woman’s arms was more than enough. It was then that she noticed something a little odd. Chloe was… taller than she had remembered. In fact she had a good few inches over Lea. The sorceress pondered this briefly before mentally groaning. Of course she had messed up changing her back all of those nights ago. She idly wondered of Helena had noticed the change in height of the former slave, she was actually taller than most women now.

“Chloe. Were you aware you are now around six foot and four inches? I think when I grew you back the first night we were together I might have added some extra on you. I only noticed because I think you used to be a head shorter than I but now you have about four inches on me. Ah well, more Chloe to love I suppose. Always did like taller women. I can put you back to normal now if you like.” Lea said, her smirk visible in the moonlight.

''Mmmm I don't mind being taller Lea, I'll re adjust to it soon enough." Chloe said a slight yawn to her voice as she smiled back at Lea."I think you pull that uniform off better then me." Chloe joke noticing that Lea had yet to change out of the slave uniform. She had honestly forgotten as she really only been able to work in her new state once before she was taken by the guards. And once she was her height was far from the focus of her mind and hadn't been able to move though the whipping post did seem smaller. She could tell Lea was relaxed as held her tight in her arms loving the occasional kiss from Lea as she gently rubbed shoulders. This was something Chloe could get used to, spending every night cuddling with Lea slowly unwinding before passing out.

The day had been long for Chloe and all the emotional and physical while out of her head for the time being had taken a lot out of her and it was a small miracle she was still up. With one last giant yawn and stretch she knew it was time for her to get some actual sleep for the first time in a week. She pulled Lea tight finding her lips in the moonlight and kissed her softly for a moment. "Goodnight Lea, see you in the morning. "Chloe said before shifting so her head was resting on the pillow instead of Lea though she still held on to her. She was happy falling asleep this way having someone who cared for her so close and knowing she would be there when she woke up.

Slowly Chloe drifted off to sleep after a moment of staring at Lea a smile on her face as she was the last thing she saw before she went to bed. Despite her sleeping arrangements being perfect and having a lovely image to fall asleep to it wouldn't help her as it wouldn't be the image of her dreams. Rather a nightmare as she drifted deeper into sleep. Her nightmare was a pitch black void of nothing except for the laughs and mocking of Helena. She could still remember the first time with Helena her taunts as she ravaged her body with pain and pleasure. "please not there....... I'm not a whore. I'm not a whore."Chloe muttered in her sleep becoming restless on the bed letting go of Lea in the process. She never woke up from her dream only muttering the same two phrase with occasional grunt and a look of pain on her face. Even if she was physically next to Lea her mind had yet to clear out the haze from Helena making her dreams a nightmare.

Lea blushed slightly at the comment regarding her clothing; it just seemed so slavish so she was not exactly sure how she should take that. She also made a mental note to keep it stored away just in case Chloe might like to see her in it again. The sorceress did not close her eyes just yet instead intending on watching the former slave as she slept. She kissed her once more on her plush lips and then allowed herself to be carried off into a dreamless and grey sleep. She did not dream anymore, she never would again most likely as a byproduct of being what she was.

She was awoken soon enough to Chloe’s struggles, her eyes shooting wide as she comprehended what she heard. Lea had a good enough imagination to guess exactly what Chloe was referring to and narrowed her eyes dangerously. She was going to make Helena suffer for what she did. The sorceress was going to show her the price of messing with a powerful person, especially one that controlled energies that could twist the laws of reality. Her elaborate revenge fantasies drew a quick smirk to her lips, before she remembered that Chloe was still suffering.

The sorceress held Chloe tight, showering her with kisses and gently humming under her breath. She did not want to wake her as gods only knew how much sleep she had gotten but she wanted to try and comfort her. She held her tightly, positioning one legs over hers and shifting her weight to make it easier to hold her close and to stop her from moving about restlessly. The sorceress whispered a charm under her breath, spending a bit of her vital energy to try and cause Chloe’s body to fall limp. It would make it impossible for her to move indefinitely, hopefully letting her get some peace.

When the morning finally did arrive, Lea felt rather terrible and her eyes were a little red and cracked. She stayed up all night to try and help her partner to have a more pleasant sleep. As such when a knock sounded on the door and one of her sisters slaves shuffled in she was not in the best of moods. She was a young woman of slender build and fair of skin, keeping her gaze upon the ground as she spoke. She flinched and the glare she received from Lea, trembling slightly in obvious fear.

“I apologize for disturbing you both. However Lady Amelia requests the company of Mistress Lea and Mistress Chloe in her bathing chambers. Please come with me when it pleases you.” She said.

As Lea's charm took over Chloe's body she had become dead weight in her arms and stopped her restless moving and a relaxed expression replacing her look of fear. Though the charm had helped her calm down physically it was Lea's gentle humming and kisses slowly worked in pushing the nightmare out of her head for the time being. She had no new dream but she could at least now rest completely her mind in a blank state as she continued to sleep through the night.

The morning sun had caused her to stir though what fully woke her up was the slave opening the door had stirred her enough. The night had been a blur though she couldn't remember her dream or what she said, she could remember Lea comforting her and a weird jolt of energy before she managed to relaxed. She opened her eyes trying to rub her eyes and a slight panic came across her face as she was unable to do anything except move her eyes and talk. "Good morning Lea." She said smiling up at her as waited for her to undo the charm on her, once free he stretched a little before kissing Lea on the lips. "Don't sleep well on new bed?" Chloe asked noticing that Lea looked like she hadn't gotten a good night rest.

She slowly got out of bed stretching more as she placed her feet on the floor and walked over to the window smiling as she took in a breath of the morning air. She was curious as to what she was going to wear as her only clothes had been cut off her by Helena and she didn't exactly want to walk through the castle naked. She searched the drawers of the room finding an extra set of clothes and shrugged seeing it would have to do for now. She got dressed in a simple white dress, that was rather tight on her chest and stopped mid thigh due to her height. Once dressed she returned to the bed sitting on the edge waiting for Lea to get up. Despite her bad dream she was happy as this was her first day of freedom and she could do what ever she wanted, which was exciting but also scary at the same time.

Lea turned her attention from the cowering slave and to her partner, whispering a few arcane words to lift the charm over Chloe. Once the charm was lifted the sorceress accepted the kiss and sighed slightly at the question. Normally such a question would have earned a snappy remark but she refrained from it, she would be taking her frustrations out on Chloe and that would be the last thing she wanted to do. Instead she shrugged nonchalantly and hopped up out of the bed, glowering down at her slave clothing. She moved to the other wardrobe in the room wordlessly, opening it and sneering at the options there.

Robes. Of course. Amelia was ever the traditionalist magic user, gods forbid she actually pick something that could not be tied off at the front. The sorceress sighed, stripping off the maid clothing and throwing a blue robe over herself, tying it off at the front. She slipped her feet into a pair of jewel studded sandals and frowned as she looked down at herself. The attire was very much not her style though it fit her rather well due to the similar body she and her sister possessed. Turning, Lea was able to note that Chloe was not so lucky as her new height made the dress a little more revealing than normal.

“I think I like the new height. I could just order some armor for you and have you stand beside me and I doubt anyone would ever try anything. Hmm… that is actually an interesting side product. I had only considered the reduction of size important, increasing it had not occurred to me. I wonder what the maximum ceiling on height might be… something for another time perhaps if you ever feel up to playing test subject again. Who knows, you might be able to hunt that bitch down and smear her into the dirt.” Lea said aloud, half to Chloe and half to herself as she pondered the possibilities.

“In any event, I did not sleep last night. You were having terrible dreams so I opted to ensure that you did not. No need to thank me, I know I am such a kind and generous soul. So self-sacrificing as well.” The sorceress said at length, smirking at the end.

Lea helped Chloe to her feet and stood up on her tip toes to reach her partner’s lips, deepening the kiss and peeking into her mouth with her tongue. She would attempt to entice Chloe to explore her mouth in turn before breaking it off and turning to the still bowed slave. She would brush past the shorter woman and head out into the castle halls, the place adorned with rich tapestries and stained glass windows. Amelia had quite the flair for the grandiose annoyingly enough.

The sorceress would then allow the slave to lead the way down to the personal bathing chambers of her sister. They would arrive in a massive room, the steaming pool in the middle scented and radiating a good amount of warmth. A few slaves stood ready to attend the occupants, namely herself, Chloe, and Amelia would was sitting on a bench nearby wearing a thin robe. The woman smirked at Lea and then at Chloe.

“Good morning, I trust you both slept well. I figured you both could do with a bath.” Amelia said, turning to the two slaves nearest to her.

“You and you, attend my sister and her… consort.” The woman ordered, the air of effortless command around her was not one of intimidation as Helena possessed but of authority.

"Sorry Lea, can't even remember what it was. Though thank you and i think you forgot to mention how humble you are." Chloe said joking leaning her head down to kiss Lea matching her intensity as she poked her tongue into her mouth playing with Lea's before the two of them departed with the slave. As they walked she though over Lea's earlier proposal of being an armored giant for her defense. She would do anything for Lea though Chloe was a lover not a fighter and she would only really serve as intimidation, not being able to actually hurt anyone. "I'd love to still be your test subject though not sure how scary I would actually look even in armor." Chloe said smiling as the two of them walked through the halls following the slave. She wasn't too fond of Lea's style either though mostly because it didn't suit her well and looked out of place on her but neither of them had any rights to be picky at the moment.

As they walked through the halls Chloe made sure to once again try and map the place out as she would most likely get lost now that she was in a bigger space, though the bright side now being she had all the time she wanted to explore. As the three of them stepped in the bathing room Chloe smiled as she caught a blast of the warm air and sweet scent helping her wake up. "Good morning Amelia I did at Lea's expense though." Chloe said bowing her head at her presence. She wasn't a slave anymore but habits she had been doing all her life would be slow to fade as she began her life of freedom. She watched as Amelia ordered the slaves happy that she wasn't intimidating like Helena though she was curious as to what kind of owner Amelia was.

One of the two slaves approached Chloe and helped her undress taking her clothes away and placed them off to the side, though Chloe only allowed the girl to help with her dress, taking off the rest herself and handed it to the slave. It was weird being on the other end of it and knowing what the other girl's life was like and wanted to send her away but didn't at the risk of offending Amelia. She was then lead over to the pool sitting down with her feet in the water as the the girl dipped a towel in. "Please I more then capable of washing myself dear." Chloe said taking the rag from the girl and proceeded to was herself. She had two main reasons for her choice, her main one being the fact that she didn't want the slave to accidentally wash her too hard in certain areas and risk bringing up the mental pain that would be caused from it. And lastly she did feel awkward being washed be a slave when she could easily do it herself. "Lea would you mind getting my back?" Chloe asked turning her head around to look at her. The healer had done wonders for her but it was still in a bad shape and stung if she moved the wrong way and Lea was the only one she trusted to be gentle with her.

Back
Top Bottom