Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Rayna just giggled, as if she found some joke in that. "Okay, whatever you say Luce." She told her happily with a smile. She stayed silent the rest of the way with a small smile on her face. Even if it was just a little bit...she bonded today with another human being.

Luce was in a grumpy mood the rest of the time, why? Because Rayna was fucking overjoyed for some goddamn reason. I mean, was it...was it so wrong to just sympathize? Was that such a horrible thing? Fucking...apparently it was. Dammit, god dammit. She knew she shouldn't have bothered. People would ask questions and...ugh, she'd kill them before that happened. But the ride home was just as quiet, and Luce only spoke when they hit the stairs with their pizzas.

"...You tell anyone what happened today, and I gut you, slowly." Luce muttered. "You get me?"

"It will be our little secret then." Rayna met her threat with even more joy. "That's what friends do, they keep secrets even if it's from their other friends. I think your my best friend, Luce. Because you're so nice to me and honest. I appreciate it. No one has ever been so honest with me." Rayna unbuckled the seat belt herself this time after watching what Luce had done twice.

"...Must have had a shitty life in that gilded cage if I'm the best thing you got," she groused, pizza in one hand as she regarded her before heading back up to the rooms. She...just wanted to eat her goddamn pizza and eat alone.Too much...thinking about things, not enough killing to remove it.

Rayna shrugged and helped her carry the pizza inside. Aernir stuck his head out from the living room and saw them. "Christ, it took you long enough. What the fuck did you two do together? Get your nails done or something? I'm starved." Truthfully Aernir was worried about the entire thing...he wasn't too happy knowing Luce and the woman she wanted to kill about two hours ago were alone, but...well there was nothing he could do because he was in the shower.

She dropped Aernir's pizza unceremoniously onto the table, and took hers from Rayna. "We did girl time, you know, talked about boys, compared breasts, rubbed each others pussies and told each other we were pretty." she said, making sure she had the right one before closing it. "I'll be in my room," she said, going to do exactly that. Wizard blinked a little at that, glancing to Aernir in confusion. Was she...worse, or...better? He couldn't tell.

Aernir just stared at Luce all the way up until the point she disappeared and then he looked at Rayna. "So..what really happened between you two?" He whispered to her. Rayna just shrugged and took a seat at the table...it was much smaller than the ones she was used to.

"Can't tell, it's a secret."

"...Which...means what she said is totally untrue, right?" Wizard said carefully, brows raised. "...Right?" HOnestly? Who fucking knew with Luce? She almost killed this girl and...now they were passing secrets? Ugh...what the hell? Maybe it was best not to think about it.

Rayna looked at Wizard and giggled, then gave him a wink. "Maybe, maybe not. I can't tell you." She told him before Aernir looked down at this...this temptress' evil and seductive eyes. What the hell, now she was trying to be all sexy and cute?

"If...you two patched things up, then maybe you don't need to sleep in my room, Rayna. We don't have any extra bedroom right now...the third livable bedroom has a bunch of crap in it, it needs to be cleaned up. But you can stay on the couch for now if you want. It's more comfortable than it looks." He told her as he got himself a slice of pizza and started eating. She looked up at him and pouted her lips.

"But...I wanted to sleep with you..."

"...Oh boy," Wizard mumbled faintly, biting into his slice. "Well, guess you got your wish of having someone to sleep with, Aernir." he smirked. "I'd watch yourself though, especially if she and Luce bonded." Aernir was the 'pretty boy' after all. He always felt so slighted when Luce rejected just about every bit of his charm and redirected it somewhere else, but now he had his shot!

Aernir glared at Wizard and then looked back at Rayna. "Actually, Wizard has a pretty comfortable bed. Much more comfortable than mine. Just look at him...he would be much more comfortable than me. I'm just a bag of smoke and bones, but that guy? He's got some meat on his bones. Much easier to cuddle with." He gave Wizard a smirk and then Rayna was looking at him now.

"Truly? Do you think Wizard would be better for me to sleep with?" She asked.

"Sure, he'll read you a bed time story and everything!" Aernir said as he patted her on the head. Sleeping with a beautiful woman would be nice, but fuck...not if Luce was gonna get angry and think he took advantage of her.

"...I think Luce would be better," Wizard said, clearing his throat. "I'm sure she's...great at that?" Whoa, what the fuck was Aernir doing? Trying to get him in even more trouble? They were already on a tight rope with her all the time, there was no way he was risking it. "Or...y'know, we can pull the couch mattress out."

"But I want to sleep with someone. I have never slept with anyone before." Rayna said as she nibbled at her slice of pizza. It was..different. Not like anything she had eaten before but it was good.

"That's a damn shame for such a pretty girl." Aernir's perversion got the better of him with that. Her parents must have really put the lock down on her. Saving her for marriage and all that. "But Rayna...it's probably just better if you sleep alone. I'll even sleep on the couch if you still want to sleep in my room." Knowing that she was a virgin just made him want to touch her less. He didn't want to get into that and be her first..

"...Rayna, what do you mean by 'sleep with someone'?" Wizard asked after a moment. He kind of got the feeling that -or maybe he was hoping- that they were having two different conversations. Because, ugh...he'd just ask Luce to do that if...it wasn't what he was thinking.

"What do you mean? I would like to share a bed with someone." Rayna tried to clarify more, but Aernir already knew it wasn't as dirty as it sounded. Not from the way sh was talking.

"I doubt she means anything more than the literally words she's speaking, Wizard." He said passively.

"...What else could I have meant by my words?" Rayna was confused. What did they think she meant?

"Oh, good..." Wizard sighed heavily. "...but I still don't trust it, Luce would kill us," he grimaced. "...If she hasn't planned ways to do that already, anyway...look, Rayna...we'll just get the couch set up for you, okay?"

Rayna just stuck her lip out in frustration as she stared at Wizard. "Don't even start with the pouting. That might work on other people, but we're Fixer's Rayna. If every girl bat her eyelashes at us and we gave in, we'd be dead by now." Aernir told her and patted her on the head. He finished his dinner and then went over to the couch and started to throw the cushions to the side.

"I won't be able to sleep well, though..." Rayna mumbled under her breath as she looked away from the two. They were even meaner than Luce...

Luce eventually did come out, if only to toss her pizza box into the little incinerator they had. Wave of the future, right? Toss the trash in, you get electrical power. Kept them off the grid for the most part, made the entire building stink sometimes, though. Wizard stiffened just a little when Luce came out, and Rayna was pouting while Wizard looked like he had done something wrong, wisely for Aernir...he was making a bed.

"...What'd you do now, Wizard?" Luce sighed in annoyance.

"What!?" Wizard mumbled. "Come on, I didn't do anything! It was Aernir!"

"I didn't do shit, I have no idea what you're talking about. You're the one who made Rayna sad." Aernir called out, though he probably should have drew less attention to himself. Oh well.

"Luce, are you done eating? Can I sleep with you? These two don't want me sleeping with them because they're scared of you." Rayna whined as she got up and approached her, looking at her with pleading eyes. "Please?"

"...Wait, what?" Luce muttered incredulously. "What the fuck if you guys been putting in her head?!" Well, at least one good thing came out of it, they knew better than to do something pigheaded with her around.

"Nothing!" Wizard huffed. "We didn't even SUGGEST anything! She just...wants someone in bed with her, that's all-..." That didn't help, Luce's expression darkened considerably at that.

Rayna wasn't sure why Luce was getting so upset, but this was probably why the two had refused to sleep with her. Aernir decided to keep quiet, throwing himself into getting a bed ready for Rayna. Who knows, maybe Luce would let Rayna sleep with her if she thought that him and Wizard were being creepy perverts..which she did.

"I do want someone in my bed tonight. If I don't, I'm going to have trouble sleeping. That's why I asked Aernir, but Aernir said Wizard would be better company..."

Luce seethed silently, bristling at both of them even though they hadn't technically done anything wrong.

"...Christ, fine," Luce muttered. "If only because I don't want to picture those two pawing at you."

"We wouldn-" Well, he knew better than to argue with Luce when she got like that. But it concerned him, immensely. Luce never did this with anyone, so what did that mean between the two of them? Was something creepy going on with them?

Rayna smiled and then went to go for a hug, before stopping herself and remembering that Luce didn't like it so much last time. She didn't want to ruin this for herself, nor did she want to make her uncomfortable. "Thank you, Luce. I promise I won't bother you." She told her.

"Damn it..." Aernir muttered and started to pack up the bed again. This really was strange of Luce. He didn't expect her to actually say yes. Maybe..maybe she swung that way...

"Whatever, just in there before I change my mind...which may be quickly," Luce muttered. Boy, she looked even more pissed...and now...ugh. Nope. Wizard wasn't going to get into it. Whatever worked for right now is whatever. "I'll...make room, or...something." Her room was not guest friendly. It was messy, the bed was a tangle of sheets and a blanket, guns were everywhere, it smelled faintly of lubricant and gunpowder.

Ugh.

Dammit. She should have just killed her.

Rayna grabbed herself another slice of pizza before heading back into Luce's room. Was bad enough the door was still slightly busted from when she came out earlier but...her clutter of mess and guns was like a museum of beauty to Rayna. The smell was off putting, but she didn't let that stop her from looking around to her hearts content.

"Umm...you sure about this Luce?" Aernir was being brave even questioning her. He was too curious not to.

Back
Top Bottom