Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

Jei was y putting around the kitchen making the biscuit dough forming them little moon shapes on
the cookie sheet, putting them in the oven she bumped the door shut letting them cook as she
made her way to the eggs mixing them with milk and spices as she heard the sound of him coming
down the stairs.

"Hope you like eggs." She called as she poured them onto the pan stirring them as he walked into
the living room smiling as she saw him before he walked in.

"Sounds good to me. " He smiled walking up behind her placing his hands on her waist kissing her neck lightly. He watched over her shoulder doing his best to stay out of the way but failing from time to time. "Even if you did leave me all by my lonesome in the shower. I still think i will keep you. " He continued to carefully word his statements not wanting to tell her he loved her yet.

She smiled with an absent nod hearing he'd liked eggs. "Good, otherwise you'd be stuck with cold
pizza." She giggled feeling his arms around her she smiled as she continued cooking. finishing the
eggs as the eggs as the biscuits were done she took them out to cool then divided the eggs onto
2 plates. making the back 20 minutes later the food was done and on the table. She grabbed the
juice pouring her a glass and putting it on the table not sure if he'd want any.

"Well if i didn't get out of the shower breakfast wouldn't be ready already." She giggled sticking her tongue out playfully.

"You also probably would not be able to walk let alone stand here and cook. " He smirked devilishly biting her neck lightly before she went to get the juice. He took their plates and carried them out into the living room setting down on the couch holding them both. He smiled nibbling on a piece of bacon waiting for her to get there before actually digging in.

Jei blushed bumping him with her hip as they parted and he went into the other room. standing in
the fridge a long moment she finally closed it turning to get the food she saw it was gone smiling
not noticing he'd grabbed it. Heading into the living room herself she took her place on the couch
grabbing her plate and the remote sitting back crossing her legs her feet resting on the edge of the
table her plate resting on her legs as she took a bite of a biscuit flipping on the TV.

He smiled as she bumped him with her hip and began eating as she sat down."It tastes great baby your a good cook. Looks like i picked a real winner. " He smiled leaning in kissing her cheek near her ear whispering softly. "Great in the kitchen, smart, beautiful, sweet, and great in bed. " He chuckled knowing she was going to be blushing furiously after that statement. He continued to eat and nibble enjoying picking on her and teasing her.

Jei glanced at him seeing he seemed to like the food smiling to herself taking a big bit of eggs. Hearing his
remark she nodded smiling after swallowing her mouthful of food. "I'm glad you like it." She giggle rolling her
eyes at his comment on her being a winner. Turning to the tv a small smile curling her lips after he'd kissed her
cheek hearing his words whisper across her ear, a hint of redness stained her cheeks.

Leaning back in the couch she flipped to syfy watching some random show as they ate.

He smiled seeing her blush and lean back sighing happily he returned to his eating. He took a soft breath relaxing having the best weekend of his life. "You know normally i would go to the gym but something tells me around you i won't need the exercise today. " He chuckled not just meaning because they where having sex. He knew she liked to dance and that was great exercise.

Jei gave him a thorough look wondering why he needed the gym, deciding to speak her thoughts. "What do
you need to go to the gym for, you're so thin, and lean." She said matter-of-factly. taking a bite of her
bacon. "Heh I should hit the gym. She means it playfully but my mother comments on my love handles..." She
sighed somewhat pinching her skin around her mid section. Laughing sheepishly when she didn't have much,
shrugging. "Don't let me interrupt your routine." She said. "If you want to go feel free to." She said taking a bit
of her biscuit.

He laughed when she said she needed to hit the gym knowing that she would not like the gym he went to. "I would take you with me but i don't want to see you at my gym working out. "He leaned in kissing her cheek having finished his meal and smiled brightly. "I like your pretty little face to much to see it getting punched. " He laughed again playfully before putting his empty plate on the table and slipping his arm around her shoulders. "I go to the gym to train and relieve stress. I can take the week end off and... I don't have any stress right now. " He said the last bit quietly knowing it sounded weird he could abandon his stresses because of her.

She gave him a weird look when he said something about being punched. "Sounds like you could get hurt... Or
only I would get hurt since I'm a small wimpy girl?" She asked sticking her tongue out. "But you shouldn't be
going to some place you could get hurt." She said absently putting her plate down half her eggs still uneaten
as she held her biscuit in her hand taking a bite as he placed his arm around her. "I'm glad though. Last ya
don't feel stressed. But what stresses you out?" She asked a concerned look in her eyes though she figured
he wouldn't tell her anything.

"General drama that stresses everyone out. I just go to the gym and train. Who knows maybe ill give fighting a shot professionally some day. " He laughed and reaching up to mess up her hair playfully. "In stead of just beating up jerks who pick on cute girls at school. " He winked at her playfully he rather enjoyed being a body guard for those who couldn't or wouldn't fight back. "It is rare people get hurt at the gym we wear pads for most of our fights.

Jei shrugged him off getting a feeling something at home bothered him by how he'd acted the other day but
didn't bother asking him about it. She didn't want him to think she was too nosy. "If you say so." She replied
leaning against his side popping the rest of her biscuit into her mouth. "Well you'll figure out what you want to
do... Are you going to college next year?" She asked the thought randomly popping into her head. Listening to
him say that people don't really get hurt often at his gym. "Then why don't you want me to go there?? Not
saying i really think i'd want to, or would fit in there." She said sheepishly. "I'll stick to swimming" She nodded.

"I don't think it is the kind of gym for a girl like you. I could not see you learning to beat people up. " He smiled kissing her cheek snuggling into her side a bit more just enjoying himself. "Tough I would not mind showing you how to protect yourself." He smiled kissing her neck lightly nibbling on her earlobe lightly. "As for college, most likely not. I may take a few classes but i already have a good job at the gym waiting for me. "

Jei shrugged not really knowing what the gym was like so not knowing if it was someplace she'd go. "If you
say so." She said, "I don't really see me beating people up either." She agreed. Smiling as he snuggled into
her. "I'm fine I don't get in fights or anything." She said, "And dave graduates when you do..." She said with a
small nod.

"Ahh well least I'll still get to see ya now and then" She nodded. "What will you be doing at the gym?" She
asked curiously.

"Everything!" He laughed rolling his eyes in mock anger. "I will be cleaning, training, learning. I have to do basically what ever they tell me to do but i get free training and 8 bucks an hour. " He smiled rather liking the idea having plans on opening his own gym later in life. This would be a great learning experience. "And it was either this or the Marines so ... I decided against getting shot at."

Jeithen giggled at his tone listening to him. "Well sounds like you'll be busy." She nodded, "But least you'll
be making decent money." She said nodding again. "Why would it be that or the marines?" She asked
curiously. "Shouldn't that be something you want to do, doesn't sound like you want to." She said
shutting her mouth. "Nevermind." She said running her fingers through her bangs looking to the tv once
more leaning more into him.

"I really don't mind telling you. "He sighed softly looking at her as she ran her fingers threw her hair. "My grades suck. I could not get into college if i wanted to. My dad says i can not live at home if i don't go to school. So it is either join a branch of the military or find a job. Don't get me wrong I love the idea of working at the gym. Just wish i did not have to pay rent right away that's all.

Jei frowned hearing what he'd said knowing there wasn't anything she could really do to help him it's too late in the year to try to help his grades. She hugged him tightly to her, her head cradled against his chest. She sighed sitting there yer arms around him. "That sucks. Sorry I can't help you." She said quietly

"Its okay babe. I am fine really think about it this way. When i get an appartment you will have a place to crash when ever you want to get away from home. And your mom can have her friends over to her place for once and not make you feel awkward. " He smiled hugging her tightly enjoying holding her to his chest. He was always good at seeing the bright side even if he rarely showed it.

She giggled, "Ya wouldn't want lil' ol me crashing in on you." She chuckled. "I'm not sure when I'm gonna
move out. I've got money set aside so anytime after i'm old enough i could. Guess that depends on
college stuff. I've got a year it doesn't really matter now.' She said with a smile changing to a smirk.
"Want to go in the hot tub?" She asked seeing it was going on noon, and could pass some time till they
went to the mall.

He smiled and stood gathering there plates once he was standing looking into her eyes. "I would certainly like you dropping in. I will probably give you my spare key. " He smiled turning and heading into the kitchen putting the plates in the sink and pouring some water on them to soak. "I would love to get into the hot tub, I could set in that thing all freakin day." He chuckled looking at her winking playfully. "If we did that i would be ribbed for your pleasure." He laughed slowly walking out onto the deck looking around the porch inspecting the area as he started stripping down.

She watched him get to his feet smiling as he made his way into the kitchen getting up she made her
way to the hot tub closing the curtains on the windows that housed it, which also helped keep the
whole area warmer. She slowly undressed leaving her bikini top on she removed her thong piling it all
together under her towel as she slid into the hot water the bubbles making it impossible to see beneath.
She sighed relaxing feeling her muscles relax her body melting into the hot water turning ehr head when
she heard him coming looking up at him she gave him a smile as he undressed.

He smiled seeing the closed off area he liked that he could have some privacy. Stripping down to his boxers leaving him with only one pair dry in the house. He saw her in the tub with her bikini on and decided to wear his boxers in not caring if he would have to not wear boxers for a while. Smiling he climbed in setting across from her smiling as he sank into the water groaning with delight. "I love this tub it has to be my favorite thing in the whole world. "

She watched him get in seeing him in his boxers. "If you want any of your clothes washed we have a
washer and dryer, feel free to use it. "Don't want you to run out of clothes. " She smiled looking at him
sitting across from her, moving she made her way across from him taking her hands in his to keep him
from yet discovering she only had her top on. Sitting on his lap facing him. "Hot water is one of your
favorite things?" She asked cocking her head.

Back
Top Bottom