Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

"Oh your pouting about showering with me? Fine i guess ill cut you off now. No more naughtiness. " He spoke softly moving into the shower quickly rinsing off his groin in case they decided to fool around. He then leaned in under the water relaxing letting the hot water wash over his body. He smiled glancing over at her threw the curtain even threw the blur of the curtain she looked very very sexy. "I don't know what we can do today. I am up for absolutely anything you want to do."

She gave him a look as he let go of her going into the shower alone. Cocking an eyebrow she stood there her arms crossed as she watched him through the curtain. She hmphed before sliding into the shower behind him wrapping her arms around his torso as the water ran over her as well. "Well it might get boring if we hang around here all day." She said more to herself. "Do you dance?" She asked figuring she'd known the answer already but asked anyways.

"Very very rarely but for the right girl and with a little convincing i might. " He smiled turning to face her wrapping his arms around her. She felt fantastic with her skin all moist it reminding him of after they had made love the night before. "Why what did you have in mind? " He smiled wondering if he could convince her to fool around in the shower. Them being nude together gave him devilishly naughty ideas.

She listened to what he'd said giggling. "For the right girl, and with some convincing.
Well... What kind of girls' the right one, and what would convince you?" She asked
cutely looking up at him. Feeling his arms around her she smiled. "There's an under 18
club, I went there once with Keiko. I like to dance but it wasn't much fun since keiko
was the one who got all the guys, only weird one's were after me." She sighed a little
annoyed at the memory but forgetting about it.

"It wouldn't be till later but it'd be something. And i think it could be fun." She said
cutely. "I'll even wear something sexy to keep your attention." She said a hint of a blush
on her cheeks.

"I am sure you can figure out a way to make me do just about anything you would like. " He smirked winking at her hinting that all it would take was some naughty actions. "You are the right girl, and a sexy out fit is a must!" He chuckled laughing softly he knew he was going to be taking her but he hoped to get something out of it. "Will they let me in? I am 18? " He said softly she did say it was an under 18 club he would hate to not be let in.

He smiled messing up her hair a bit before leaning in kissing the mark he had left on her neck the night before. He was rather proud of the mark he had placed on her. His hands moved to her sides rubbing them lightly. His lips beginning to dance on her neck just enjoying the alone naked time with her.

She giggled when he'd said she could get him to do almost anything, "Really, I guess i'm one powerful little girl..." She said with a chuckle seeing him wink at her. She nodded, "It's 18 under. if you were 19 there may be a problem." She said with a shrug. "And if they don't let you in we won't go.. I won't leave you all by your lonesome." She said cutely reaching up kissing his cheek.

Sticking out her tongue when he'd ruffled her hear she stuck he head back under the water letting it smooth back out. She hugged him close her hands scratching over his back gently as they stood under the water their bodies pressed together.

"How do you feel after last night? I heard girls can get pretty sore after that. " He said softly knowing he was rather large to be deflowering her. His hands gently slipped down and caressed her folds. His eyes watching hers so he could tell if she was enjoying his touch or shying away. "Your a very powerful girl you just need to learn how to convince me to do what ever you want. "He smirked he knew exactly what she could do to get him to be putty in her hands but he was not going to tell her just yet.

Jei bit her lip a little embarrassed by his question blushing as she answered. "I'm a bit
sore and achy but i'll be fine." She said in response feeling his hand between her legs
she tensed a moment but made her body relax. "Oh well You're going to have `to tell,
me or teach me." She giggled. "But then according to you I can have you do almost
anything I want." She said with a small smile her hand brushing his neck, lighlty fingering
the bite mark she'd made on his neck.

"You want me to show you right now? " He smiled his hands picking her up gently and positioning her between him and the wall. Very carefully he placed her feet on the far side of the tubs edge so that she could hold herself up. "Ill give you a hint it is very similar to what im about to do. " He smiled kneeling down in front of her moving her so her legs where setting on his shoulders. His face was pressed directly into her pussy. One hand gripping her ass to help hold her up the other teasing her lips gently as he kissed and gave her probing licks with his tongue.

Jei wasn't sure what to say in response to his question letting him move her her back
pressed against the cool wall made her shiver. her feet rested against rim of the tub
blushing as he got in front of her kneeling before her his face soon buried between her
legs. Gasping biting her lip as his tongue probed within her. Her hips on their own
pressing against him. Groaning at the feeling.

Soon his tongue found her clit and set to work on it licking it firmly several times before changing to fast darting flicks. Slowly he pressed his finger into her and started to explore her slowly. He groaned in pleasure as he tasted her she was amazing. Not only did she look incredible but she tasted fantastic. He groaned against her as flicked his tongue against her clit licking it hard from time to time.

Jei bit her tongue a bright blush growing on her cheeks as his face pressed into her
his tongue flicking her clit firmly before a finger entered her. She gasped squirming her
behind a little pressing her more against him. Smiling when he groaned she enjoyed
the attention leaning back against the wall.

His tongue began to work her fervently as his finger began fucking her slowly. He groaned with delight as he tasted her more and more. His eyes looked up her body wanting to see her face sad he could not over her breasts. He groaned happily as he extended his pinkey pressing it against her ass teasing the tiny hole.

Jei groaned feeling his tongues motions increase her body slowly beginning to tense as she held herself up. Feeling his pinky against her rear med her tense up nearly slipping down the wall she caught herself but forced his finger deeper inside her and his face pressed more into her making her blush as she adjusted herself.

He groaned delighted with the way she tasted his fingers working inside her quickly urging her to cum for him. He was so eager to have her climax against his face he loved giving her pleasure. His tongue continued its rapid assault on her clit trying to push her further over the edge.

Jei closed her eyes feeling his fingers workig deep and quickly within her. Moaning louder she bit her hand as she felt
her body quiver. Slowly her insides felt tight like the night before. Trying to control her body she held out a few more
minutes before she felt waves clamping around his finger. Her legs squeezing around his head still between her legs,
blushing as she tried to keep them parted through her climax. A long moan slipping from her lips her hands moving to
the rim of the tub under her squeezing it tightly

Stephen smirked as she came his tongue pushing into her with her fingers wanting badly to taste her. Groaning loudly as he tasted her for the first time Letting out a loud groan enjoying how she tasted. As she started to calm from her orgasm he smiled gently helping her return to her feet. He looked into her eyes licking his lips to get a last taste of her. "I could do that all day you taste amazing!" He smiled leaning in kissing her neck lightly.

Jei heard his groan smiling as she slowly let her feet slide to the floor of the tub as he finished pulling
away, her ankle was wobbly, aching a bit as she stood with his help. Leaning against him alittle for
support feeling the hot water run over her hot skin she sighed resting her cheek against his firm
chest wrapping her arms around him loosely. Hearing his words she blushed, “What do you want for
breakfast?” She asked looking up at him her chin resting on his chest.

“And we have tentative plans for tonight, any idea what you’d like to do today?” She asked cutely.

He smirked answering both questions with the same answer. "You." He chuckled playfully leaning back putting his hair into the water rinsing it lightly. He smiled leaning in kissing her forehead he really did not care what they did as long as he got time to spend with her. He was so excited about having a girlfriend he could not believe how happy he was right now.

She shook her head at his remark giggling. She grinned a thought for later coming to mind but
didn't say anything simply hugging him close like she'd come to enjoy doing. "Well I'm sure you hate
shopping, but could you take me to the mall a little later? I want to get something new for
tonight." She said with a cute smile.
"A little later we can go in the hot tub..." She said suggestively giving him an innocent smile. Pretty
sure he didn't get a good look at the lay out of her patio the night before. "It'll be fun, we can
relax, have some fun, and talk." She said with a nod.

"Depends on the seating arrangements and the wardrobe options." He chuckled his hands going to her checks holding her face gently before he kissed her deeply. Her taste still on his lips slightly as his tongue delved into her. He did not mind the idea of going to the mall with her it would break up the day some.

"She gave him a slightly confused look at his remark, "Seating arrangement, and wardrobe
options... in the hot tub?" She looking at him. "If so wear what you want, I'm guessing you didn't
see how blocked off the patio is." She said impishly freezing when she'd felt his hands on her
cheeks a little surprised by the action looking at him as he pulled closer the water running over
them as they kissed deeply feeling his tongue running along hers, returning it with a soft underlying
passion as she held him close. After a few minutes breaking the kiss smiling up at him. I should
make breakfast." She said with a nod slowly almost unwillingly pulling away from him stepping out of
the shower wrapping her towel back around her buttoning it up.

"I will explain to you when we get in the tub. " He chuckled as she finally broke the kiss after several long passionate minuets. He swatted her butt firmly as she left the bath letting out a unhappy groan. He wanted to be with her again soon but he knew he needed to allow her to heal. He leaned back against the wall letting the water wash over his chest for a few minuets. Her firm young body had been driving him wild all morning and he wanted it. Slowly he relaxed and began washing up letting out a small happy sigh knowing she was his and would be there later.

Jei giggled tossing an "Olright" his way as she left the room. She re-dried her hair walking around
her room naked air drying as she gathered her clothes her bikini a pair of black shorts and a cherry
pink tank top. She left the room dropping the towel in the hamper as she slowly made her way
down stairs trying not to aggravate her ankle making her to the kitchen.

Unsure what to make she decided on the basic scrambled eggs, bacon and biscuits. Getting to
work she puller her hair up in a loose bun out of her face.

Stephen got out of the shower several minuets later drying off as he made his way to her room. Gathering his razors and tooth brush from his bag and bringing them back into the bathroom with him. He then set to work very carefully shaving both his face and his groin. He had not shaved it in a while and decided it would be a nice surprise. Once that was complete he put on a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts that hung below his knee. Pulling on a tank top and a zip up hoodie that was big huge on him he went down stairs. Nearly 30 minuets after she had left him alone in the shower his body finally relaxing in her absence.

Back
Top Bottom