Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Asylum, 1 survivor, female, 17 years old

He smiles seeing her obvious pleasure at this point "Misa... you're so good" he leans down and mimics her nibbling on her ear still gently thrusting into her, maybe an inch or two left to go in.

he nips her neck again and smiles at her "unlike last night(or what ever time it is.. time confuses me right now) i think we both have earned all this fun" he pumps a bit deeper as a glob of cum shoots up into her.

"hehe guess you get a small treat already Misa" he moves closer and pumps his full length in finding he's actually a bit deeper then she'd probable felt in a long time.

he kisses back, letting his tongue play a bit with hers, keeps pumping, not pulling out or going deeper just staying there, on the verge of cumming..

He feels he bucking up, surprised the strength behind her bucking because of her legs "oh Misa, you're incredible"

he loves the cuddling mainly because of the closeness to her and not the fact he was going to cum inside her, his hands moved over her back he pumps at this depth enjoying her new found heat "damn i wish i could cum, but this is to nice to stop..."

He grabs a hold of her ass squeezing her cheeks, pushing in as deep as possible before unleashing his load inside her, he doesn't stop pumping though, finding it more comfortable like this with her.

"oh Misa... this was a great time" he smiles and moves his hands to her butt, moving so she'd be on top so her head could rest on his chest as they napped.. still with his cock buried inside her..

he sleeps fit-fully threw the next hour, not for any reason besides the fear of her leaving...
everytime her awoke he'd brush her hair and fall back asleep comforted by her gentle breath and her warm pussy holding him. he new he'd get her legs back in a weeks time... maybe sooner still if she gets strong enough..

he wakes up to her purrs, smiling at her seeing the drool on her cheek and wiping it off, but doesn't notice his cock is still hard tell her pussy muscles tighten around him, seeming wanting a round two.

his smile grows bigger as she meows, he hugs her lightly not wanting to stand up or pull out "good afternoon cutey" he brushes her cheek again this time just to touch her cheek in a cute way.

Back
Top Bottom