Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Asylum, 1 survivor, female, 17 years old

he smiles not even going for her, he goes to the shallow end(for him) and stands waiting for her last tag.

he lifts her out of the water in his hands "and our winner is Misa" he kisses her 3-4 times before setting her back down "okay now a few laps and we can call it a day"

she out laps him on the last go, as he catches up he smiles, laying his head on her lap "think about what you want?" he smiles helping her up into his arms, thinking about what to make for lunch now rather then what he'd like from her.

She thinks "Hmmm... I want... Whatever you want!" She kisses his nose, her big emerald eyes looking a little tired from all that swimming

he thinks well he carries her to the couch and lays over her looking lovingly into her emerald eyes, "maybe just eating you out... followed by some love making..."

he moves down her body as she touches him.. kissing her body as he goes "mmm Misa.. you're so sweet" he reaches her crotch and licks up and down finding her shivering slightly at his touch.

her fluids flow over his tongue as his finger finds her clit, her fluids tasting sweeter then he'd imagined.

He smiles warmly up at her the moisture obvious on his mouth "oh Misa... you taste amazing" his tongue slid up her slit to her clit making fluid flow into his mouth

"i think you're ready, eh Misa?" he smiles moving up kissing her body and finally making out... moving himself so his cock can work it's magic on Misa's

She kisses back passionately, and bucks her hips softly, feeling his cock slide along her slit and touch her clit.

She gasps and kisses back, her lips pressed tight against his, she wraps her arms and legs around him tightly, and presses tight to him, this action making his cock slide deeper inside of her.

as he moves deeper inside his cock is met with the familiar warmth of her pussy fluids and flesh, just this time it feels less needy(i mean like it needs him in there) and more craving.

She purrs and orgasms, her fluids dripping down his cock as she moves her mouth from his to nip his neck and ear

Back
Top Bottom