Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

Last few weeks, I spent more time traveling than I care to think about. You may ask then, "Jolie! What do you do at six in the morning when you can't sleep and have to kill three hours before you can do anything useful?"

Good question! I'm glad you asked. It turns out you can snag breakfast and free Wifi at McDonalds. I have settled on Fruit & Maple Oatmeal as my breakfast of choice. But I can only do that so many days in a row before wondering if I can get that Prozac prescription I had a few years back refilled. So the alternative, is to wander into whatever store happens to be open and um stare at whatever they happen to have for sale.

[img=509x220]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XOQdDnMq4hk/VT7RTZPB41I/AAAAAAAAAh0/Ot1Wlna1u_Q/w1527-h859-no/20150421_060226%2B-%2BCopy.jpg[/img]​

As you might notice by the above cell-phone snapped pic, you can actually get a lot of those TV-advertised wonder-products--the kind advertised late at night, the one's that let you buy a second set free if you'll just pay the $15.99 shipping and handling charge--in stores. Doesn't everyone need two Wax Vacs?

Thankfully, this week will be easier, albeit, I won't make as much money. On another note, I had pork fried intestines for lunch today. I didn't take a photograph, but I found a suitable pic on the internet (lucky you):

4433873261_354a1e9312.jpg

The funny thing is that I didn't actually order intestines. They just brought them to me and I kind of shrugged and figured, "Why not?"

I had started diving in, eager to try a new dish, when the cook came up and apologized profusely to me for giving me the wrong dish. He then gave me the right dish, so I had twice the food.

Again, an example of the universe wanting me to be fat! The universe also wants me to help market custom-branded, lab-tested, medical-marijuana, but that's another story and one I firmly resist even if I keep getting calls ... the last one from Colorado while I was trying to eat my pork intestines.

In case the pork intestines freaked you out, I apologize and will provide an alternate food product photo to settle your tummy:

images

Now, in case the Vegemite freaked you out, I apologize and will provide an alternate Australian related photo to (I was going to say stir your loins, but I realized that wouldn't be true for all my readers) make you feel less tummy troubled:

chris-hemsworth-6-660.jpg

Still, in case Chris Hemsworth freaked you out rather than settling your tummy, ...."

Actually, I'll stop here; it's beginning to feel like, If You Feed a Mouse a Cookie."

Jolie said:
Now, in case the Vegemite freaked you out, I apologize and will provide an alternate Australian related photo to (I was going to say stir your loins, but I realized that wouldn't be true for all my readers) make you feel less tummy troubled:

chris-hemsworth-6-660.jpg

Still, in case Chris Hemsworth freaked you out rather than settling your tummy, ...."

Actually, I'll stop here; it's beginning to feel like, If You Feed a Mouse a Cookie."

I still prefer vegemite; and it's a toss-up between Chris Hemsworth, intestines, and a wax vac!

*****​

You are the tequila in my day,
The lime in my sky and the pineapple in my heart.
I crave your tart sweet self!

[img=200x200]http://mixthatdrink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/pineapple-margarita-600x600.jpg[/img]​

Jolie said:
Mildly irritated!

I took the Narcissistic Personality Quiz and only scored a 12 (out of a possible 40). In other words, I'm average.

I know that I can do better.

6a00d8357f3f2969e2013485bc0fc9970c-pi

I'm sorry to hear you're not a narcissist, Jolie. Maybe if you take the quiz again, and this time, cheat? That's what I always do if the first attempt doesn't give the desired result.

It also brought to mind another quote by the great Winston Churchill:

mr-attlee-is-a-very.jpg

Mr Quixotic said:
I'm sorry to hear you're not a narcissist, Jolie. Maybe if you take the quiz again, and this time, cheat? That's what I always do if the first attempt doesn't give the desired result.

It also brought to mind another quote by the great Winston Churchill:

mr-attlee-is-a-very.jpg

Awesome quote! And thank you Quiz. You understand exactly. It's not that I want to be a narcissist; it's just I thought I was nearer than low average. In retrospect, the behavior I counted on to propel me closer is probably more akin to slutty exhibitionism than actual narcissism.

Jolie said:
The Erotic Role Playing Neanderthals Among Us

caveman-neanderthal-580x453.jpg

0000aaaFranzettaDragGirl.1.jpg

13566182.jpg

images

Damn Jolie, you found those appropriate images even quicker than I expected! (And yes, I was expecting it :) )

Victorian_Virtue said:
The Erotic Role Playing Neanderthals Among Us

I think I resemble that remark.

*grin*

Cute!

I apologize to everyone. I'm falling behind in my writing. I left the house at 4:34 a.m. this morning and am still going at 8:26 p.m. and then I get up at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow. I had hoped to have more time today, but work calls. The person I was working with today drove a Rolls Royce, Two Door Coupe. I think after I googled it that it's a Rolls Royce Wraith, beautiful car, big. The hood ornament goes away when the car is off and pops up when you start the engine.

[img=231x310]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zmETEIhaDoE/VUUU76D2c2I/AAAAAAAAAqw/LndCGHr5lMQ/w692-h930/20150501_171331%2B-%2BCopy.jpg[/img]​

[img=250x250]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Bfxoz-O609c/VUUliGF3ndI/AAAAAAAAhKc/gIUrRGE4e1s/s692/0004.jpg[/img]

Formulating a solid argument against a free press and free speech is hard, but governments and the politically correct know ...

[img=230x320]http://i0.wp.com/www.quotezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hard-work-quote-2.jpg[/img]​

401-74296.jpg

a-free-press-can-of-course-be-good-or-bad-but-most-certainly-wihout-freedom-alber-camus.jpg

ban-free-speech-protester.jpg

images

Screen-Shot-2014-12-23-at-3.55.43-PM-252x320.png

images

Censorship_Press_Obey2.gif

images

images

e6a6056f88e36839b272f72a12d72a8a.jpg

[img=319X180]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SfYD4LSS4kg/VUVzktcb99I/AAAAAAAAAtM/HPw0r997NtY/w1276-h718-no/2015_05_02_16_04_54_976.jpg[/img]
Patbingsu, a Yummy Indulgence

Back
Top Bottom