Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

Concept for a dark, psychological story.

The day twenty-five year old Delilah Quinn was released after her “5150 hold,” she purchased as laptop using money from her trust fund and put into operation “the Plan.” Specifically, this was her plan to seduce her adopted father, Samuel, and take her adopted mother’s place in the family home. She laid out how she had first found out about Samuel’s BDSM activities and begun to track the web sites that he frequented when she was just fourteen. Her notes were meticulous as she began her plan to seduce Samuel using his own kinks against him.

Subject, Samuel Quinn

Outwardly, Samuel is a strong, confident man. But like most men, he has a weakness: his dick. He fantasizes about controlling and dominating a woman. Basically, he derives sexual excitement from fantasizing about the psychological or physical suffering (including humiliation) of his female victim. I don’t think he suffers clinically from “sexual sadism,” because to my knowledge his fantasies are strictly imaginary.

I believe his recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies and sexual urges have impacted on his ability to form a monogamous, loving relationship with my mother. He acts out by having affairs and frequenting BDSM style web sites, because he cannot share his desires with my mother. In short, his abnormal fantasies have caused marked distress and interpersonal difficulty in having a normal, loving relationship with my mother.

His fantasies of “domination” and “sexual sadism” have been inhibited, because Samuel does have a strong, moral compass and is unwilling to engage in such behavior with a non-consenting participant. Most likely, Samuel was abused as a child and / or teenager and is likely internally somewhat distressed by this fact, which has made it difficult for him to have a “normal” relationship.

Frankly, this makes Samuel an unsuitable candidate for a sustained, loving relationship. Yet he has managed to maintain the façade of a relationship (primarily lacking in erotic passion) with my mother. Certainly, Samuel is a poor candidate for me to fixate on as a “primary mate.” I admit that there is something unusual about Samuel and his sexual preferences, but I am unable to suppress my desire for him and I hope that I can fashion a “normal” relationship with him.

Statistically, the fact that I am drawn to such a man would indicate that I have issues with low self-esteem and confidence and am thus drawn to my seemingly overly confident adopted father. But in counseling, I actually test as having high self-esteem and high-confidence. Moreover, unlike what I suspect is Samuel’s past, there are no known traumatic events in my past. Thus, while Samuel may have a diagnosable disorder related to his sexuality, or at least he has abnormal sexual preferences, I believe that by catering to his desires, he will come to need and want me as a woman and not just his daughter.

I am strong enough to endure anything he might dish out. Plus, I have strong submissive fantasies and will thoroughly enjoy his “attempts” to break me. Ultimately, I believe he will abandon my mother, Lillian, in favor of forming an adult and committed relationship with me. By beginning our relationship in a way that caters to his fantasies, he will feel safe and secure and will no longer need to engage in promiscuous, erratic and sexually deviant behavior.

In short, I will be his “punching bag,” until such time as he has recovered from his traumatic past and no longer feels the need to act out. Truthfully, I also believe my mother will be happier without having to maintain a “fake romantic / passionate relationship” with Samuel. Unfortunately, we can never marry as I am his legally adopted daughter. But I suspect at some point, Samuel and I can work around that issue. In the meantime, I will happily and eagerly act as his loving slave and allow him to indulge his fantasies to his heart’s content.

The truth is I am eager to “act the sex slave” for Samuel. His fantasies deeply excite me and I cannot wait to explore them with him. Unlike Samuel and my mother, we will have both a passionate erotic relationship and a loving, romantic one.

DQ

With each diary entry and video tape that Delilah created as part of her plan to seduce and entrap Samuel, she kept a second set of notes detailing what psychological or emotional reaction she hoped to invoke from Samuel when he read or saw them. She followed the form that she had learned in her undergraduate psychology classes for classifying and recording psychological testing of laboratory subjects.

Like Kerouac, I am on the road and meeting clients today. I'll mainly be checking on BMRP via my cell phone or while tapping out text on my laptop in some McDonald's style WiFi hot spot. In short, my posting will be erratic.

images

I worked going on 20 hours today. The technical term for what I'm feeling is "fried." But home now. Yay!!!

Went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 5:30 a.m. I feel gloriously rested. It's not so much that I got enough sleep; it's that I don't plan to do f&*$k today except putter around and catch up with my posts.

Nopales con chicharrones for lunch. Spicy!

And for no other reason than there's a role-play somewhere in there, Wiki’s summary of Frank Miller’s The Hard Goodbye, a chapter in the movie Sin City.

After a one-night stand, Marv awakens to find Goldie has been killed while he slept. He flees the frame-up as the police arrive, vowing to avenge her death as she was the only woman to ever show him kindness. His parole officer, Lucille, warns him to give up on this mission, believing Marv may have imagined it all due to his "condition". Marv interrogates several informants, working up to a corrupt priest, who reveals that the Roark family was behind the murder. Marv kills the priest after he insults Goldie but is then attacked by a woman who looks like Goldie, which he dismisses as a hallucination.

Marv goes to the Roark family farm and is subdued by the silent stalker who killed Goldie. He awakens in the basement to find Lucille has been captured after looking into his story. She tells Marv that the killer is and that Goldie was a prostitute. He learns that the killer's name is Kevin and escapes. Lucille is shot by the leader of a squad of corrupt cops, who are then killed by Marv, except for the leader, whom he interrogates first. Marv finds out that Cardinal Patrick Henry Roark arranged for Goldie's murder.

Marv goes to Old Town, Sin City's prostitute-run red-light district, to learn more about Goldie and is captured by her twin sister, Wendy, who had been stalking him and was the attacker Marv previously dismissed as a hallucination. He eventually convinces her that he is not the killer. She and Marv return to the farm where Marv kills Kevin. He confronts Cardinal Roark, who confesses his part in the murders. Kevin was the cardinal's ward; the two men ate the prostitutes to 'consume their souls'. Marv kills the cardinal but is then shot and captured by his guards.

Marv is taken to a hospital where cops threaten to kill his mother, to get him to confess to killing Cardinal Roark, Kevin and their victims. He is sentenced to death in the electric chair. Wendy visits him on death row and thanks him for avenging her sister. Marv is then set on the electric chair, but the first shock fails to kill him. He mocks the prison guards for it, and the chair is activated again, killing him.

So I began a little post on Pazzo's Rant thread (Adore this clever, masked, chess-playing story teller) sympathizing with his writer's block. And I started to say something, but then I thought, "Wow, you really shouldn't write that on some one else's blog." So I riffed into an entirely different stick."

But what I was going to say was this (WARNING: Dirty! TMI!):

My cure for writer's block generally involves masturbating in front of my boyfriend, fantasizing about being a very dirty girl, being completely dominated and treated like a slut. He'll say wicked things to me while we have sex. Then afterward, I usually feel incredibly stimulated and write up a storm!

But then I realized how inappropriate it was for me to write this on someone else's journal so I self-censored myself (e.g., my angel made me think better). Now that I've shared, I'm going to see if I can snag some purple haze from my demonic and impish alter-ego.

Here's another truth. What I wrote above is a tamed-down version of what I first intended to write. But then after I sent the PM to Pazzo telling him what I was going to write, I went all girlish and said to myself, "Self, you need to cancel that PM." So I did (thanks Quix for the tip) and edited it just a little. I really need to get a filter. Sometimes (almost always), I write without thinking.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xXa2mtgggo&list=FL_dOTzt7DwC6tiWfgRriRpQ&index=4[/video]​

images

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in a "role play."

After careful consideration of your application, I am sorry to inform you that I am unable to offer you a place in my "role play lineup" for the foreseeable future. Please don't feel bad. This month's application pool was the strongest in my short history here at Blue Moon Role playing. Nevertheless, I unfortunately cannot offer a spot in my roster of role plays to every individual who applies.

For future reference, it might be wise to expand upon your proposed "role play concept." As fascinating as "bend over skank, daddy's here" is, I feel some of the intense emotional hook and relationship drama that I seek in a game might be lacking in this particular concept. I do, however, appreciate that you seek to play a dominant character.

You have obviously done your research.

In closing, I greatly appreciate your interest in a role play with me and I wish you the best of luck in your future role play endeavors.

Sincerely,

Bent Over Skank

Everyone loves a form letter. So I thought creating a generic rejection letter would likely be appreciate by any potential role play partners rather than schlocking together some spur of the moment role play. I am striving for a gentle but firm tone.

Falling alseep,

Night all.

I tell myself, "Girl, you're attracted to intelligent, educated men." Then, there's my oh-my-God-he's-hot Jayne fantasies.

tumblr_mf2zhrnEHu1qfsif3o1_500.jpg

latest

latest

JayneCobb.jpg

2b3a5904f7eb8629fd96a85fd1a99e57.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ5m4btECM[/video]​

Beneath the Spoiler Tag = Dirty.

I'm kidding; it's sunshine and flowers.​

50308DDD1A2E4A3E82E98E52D1E1FBC0.ashx

Speaking of sunshine and flowers, this looks like some sort of feather duster. Or maybe, you could use it to play My Little Pony?

[img=415x381]https://scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/x1709.png[/img]​

Below is an interesting twist on the more ordinary approach to massaging your ... well, you can figure it out.

[img=544x361]https://scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/x1710.png[/img]

As for the below, it is exactly what you think it is! Although, not being a guy, I'm not 100% sure on how it actually works.

x12697.jpg

Finally, if you have a pet, this looks like a stylish leash and collar set.

[img=250x250]https://scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/x12704.jpg[/img]​

When writing out a request thread these days, people often ask that something to be included in the title of any responsive PM. You might ask for a person's favorite color or kink or maybe have them answer a specific question. This ensures any potential partner has actually read your request; it weeds out the chaff.

For my future requests, I'll ask that the following be answered:

images

Mind you, I can't require the correct answer; I don't know it.

Since "the pillow knows all"
we slept without a pillow.
Still my reputation reaches to the skies
like a dust storm.

Lady Ise, 9th-10th Century

With hate and misery
my sleeves are never dry.
How sad it is
that my name has been ruined by our love.

Lady Sagami, 11th Century

Pillowed on your arm
only for the dream of a spring night,
I have become the subject of gossip,
although nothing happened.

Lady Suwo, 11th-12th Century

Nothing particularly dirty below the spoiler tags. Move along, these are not the .jpg's you are looking for.

bacon-bn7.jpg

its-always-the-quiet-ones.jpg

when-I-want-your-opinion-Ill-take-out-the-gag1.jpg

does-barbie-come-with-ken.jpg

spanking-sexy-sayings-words-quotes-sexy-fun-Eterna4ui2-funny-random-Misc-Quotes-Sayings-favourites-HOT-STUFF-favs-Crimsons-Album-bdsm_large.jpg

B37CJjQIIAAzVX2.jpg:large

I do very few romantic plots. But a rough concept for a few intrigue me.

The Blind Date

A girl goes to work at her father's company. He's the CEO, President, and major shareholder. In other words, he's the big boss. Neither want for him look guilty of nepotism, so she's hired without revealing that she's the daughter of the CEO.

A Vice President (or some such position) mistakenly gets the idea that the girl is the boss's mistress. Maybe he sees her climbing into the CEO's limousine or finds out she's living in a company owned condo. So he has no respect for her and gives her a hard time. But she works hard and maybe he begins to think at least she tries to do a good job.

But as a result, they each still have a rather low opinion of the other. Then one day, they are each set up by a friend (or dating service or ...) to go on a blind date and it turns that they are each other's dates.

Hijinks ensue or what not. This could range from vanilla to kinky, but the overall arc is meant to be a romantic one.

*****​

Yikes! My Boyfriend is Still in High Schooler and My Boss is His Brother

Another odd concept, a youthful looking twenty-year old girl gets a job as boss of a software or gaming or whatever company. The boss is one of those brilliant, young tycoons who is probably around 26.

Now, he's got a younger brother whose a senior in high school. One day this younger brother spots a girl he thinks attends a nearby high school. And he starts flirting with her.

The girl thinks the guy's cute and what would be the harm in playing along. So she pretends to be in high school too. They start dating.

She doesn't know that his older brother is her boss. The younger brother doesn't know that she's not a high school student.

Hijinks ensue as she tries to work her way out of this mess of lies.

Again could be vanilla, could be kinky, but the main thing is a more lighthearted, romantic plot line.

Jolie said:
images

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in a "role play."

After careful consideration of your application, I am sorry to inform you that I am unable to offer you a place in my "role play lineup" for the foreseeable future. Please don't feel bad. This month's application pool was the strongest in my short history here at Blue Moon Role playing. Nevertheless, I unfortunately cannot offer a spot in my roster of role plays to every individual who applies.

For future reference, it might be wise to expand upon your proposed "role play concept." As fascinating as "bend over skank, daddy's here" is, I feel some of the intense emotional hook and relationship drama that I seek in a game might be lacking in this particular concept. I do, however, appreciate that you seek to play a dominant character.

You have obviously done your research.

In closing, I greatly appreciate your interest in a role play with me and I wish you the best of luck in your future role play endeavors.

Sincerely,

Bent Over Skank

Everyone loves a form letter. So I thought creating a generic rejection letter would likely be appreciate by any potential role play partners rather than schlocking together some spur of the moment role play. I am striving for a gentle but firm tone.

Falling alseep,

Night all.

Thanks Jolie, you've done the community of BMR a great service. I'll definitely be making use of that form letter; although at times, I may need to edit slightly to cater for individual circumstances, ie, the 'Bent Over Skank' sign-off.

Currently listening to murder ballads and just watched the show about the zombie girl who eats brains and solves crimes.

Life is good.

[img=280x320]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad344/jariya_01/haiku/1chikuu_landscape-A.jpg[/img]​

Day after day I've longed for my husband,
thinking each day he would return.
Now they tell me that he lies buried
in the canyon of Stone River.

Yosami, Wife of Hitomaro, 8th Century

When evening comes
sorrow overwhelms my mind.
I see his phantom
that speaks the words
he used to say.

Kasa No Iratsume, 8th Century

I fell asleep thinking of him,
and he came to me.
If I had known it was only a dream
I would never have awakened.

Ono no Komachi, 9th Century

Today is the anniversary of our parting
and I long in sorrow
for you who will never return.

Ise Tayu, 11th Century

You should listen to Bruce Springsteen's "Nebraska". One of the greatest 'murder' albums ever written and my favorite "the boss" album. Finally, Dave Alvin sings got a lot of great murder songs. You should hear "Blue Wing" a sublime song.

He had a blue wing tattooed on his shoulder
D Em
might have been a bluebird, I don't know

but he’d get stone drunk and talk about Alaska
A D
salmon boats and 45 below

So I try to understand my creative partners. What in one of my fictional characters might appeal? It's not always easy. The quiet librarian is a popular archetype.

So I think, "I've got this." And I describe,

librarian.jpg

And they're all, "I wanted someone a bit more heart stopping; you know gets your blood flowing."

Which is, on its face, contradictory. Do you want the blood flowing? Or the heart stopped? But I don't give up.

[img=214x414]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/273/b/b/vampire_louna___deadly_librarian_by_darkest_b4_dawn-d5gck16.jpg[/img]

She stops your heart and then sucks (e.g., reverse flows) your blood. But apparently, vampires are not what my partner was thinking. So I offered a couple of heart-stopping, fear inducing alternatives.

monsters-university-librarian-wallpaper-crop.jpg

795cc12b2330e744340a8957d406bb5b.jpg

And they're like no, "More middle America's sweetheart, think apple pie." So I get what he's going for now and I say, "Like this?"

elderly-book-200px-159124937.jpg

or

librarian1.jpg

But no, I again seem to be missing the nail. We're still working through the process.

Jolie said:
So I try to understand my creative partners. What in one of my fictional characters might appeal? It's not always easy. The quiet librarian is a popular archetype.

You know, Jolie. I once had a thing for the quiet, nerdy librarian. In fact, right up to this very morning, when, before I'd even had breakfast, my attention was drawn to the reality of my fantasies:

Classic Librarian

librarian1.jpg

Some things truly are best left to the imagination.

Mr Quixotic said:
You know, Jolie. I once had a thing for the quiet, nerdy librarian. In fact, right up to this very morning, when, before I'd even had breakfast, my attention was drawn to the reality of my fantasies:

Classic Librarian

librarian1.jpg

Some things truly are best left to the imagination.

*snickers, laughs, acknowledges that her sense of humor can be truly evil*

She probably went through her whips-chains-and-handcuffs-I'm-a-Submissive phase. Now, in her twilight years, she's more dominant and is looking for a bad boy to punish.

Are you a bad boy Quix?

Finished my taxes tonight. Had to write a nice check for my uncle. Last year, he was sweet and gave me money back.

My mom was in a foul mood today and took it out on me on the phone. And from what I gather on my siblings' Slack forum, she shared her mood with everyone else in my family at one point or the other today.

Of course, this has impacted on my mood. So let me put it this way. If I played dominant characters, I would be figuratively whipping the @&#~ out of the submissives in my games tonight.

6a01761762a570970c01a3fd30afff970b-pi

Sadly, the price of strippers for grandpa's funeral may go up next year. So if you want to be part of the cool new trend and you've a loved one feeling poorly, consider booking your pole dancers now. Taiwan's funeral themed skin-shows seem more upscale, but in the end, a pole dancer is a pole dancer; it's not the like the dead will complain.

10219435414445395688.jpg

"In recent years, our village has seen a lot of shows like this,
since we have a tradition of holding large funerals, especially
on the three-year anniversary [of the person's death]."

[img=320x213]http://shanghaiist.com/upload/2015/03/hebei-funeral-stripper-2.jpg[/img]​

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=15&v=mYxOBoHHJ9M[/video]

Jolie said:
*snickers, laughs, acknowledges that her sense of humor can be truly evil*

She probably went through her whips-chains-and-handcuffs-I'm-a-Submissive phase. Now, in her twilight years, she's more dominant and is looking for a bad boy to punish.

Are you a bad boy Quix?

I'm sorry, I didn't see the question earlier.

I think I'll plead the fifth as I'm afraid either 'yes' or 'no', in this particular context, could be taken the wrong way!

Back
Top Bottom