Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (DISCONTINUED BUT LEFT TO READ)

RE: Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (KainLucifer™ x Loneiysong)

She panted adn held his head to her breast and groaned panting harder and harder moaning softly. She arched her hips as he dug his nails into her hips and panted shivering.

"Ohh yes daddy." She moved her legs over his shoulders and panted softly. She looked up and moaned softly. She arched groaning and laughed a bit as her juices tickled her asshole.

(Next time mak sure that all of those sorts of requests you pm me)

She gasped arching off the bed holding his head as he sucked her nipple. Rocking her hips up and down, she moaned to him. When he slammed harder into her, she groaned feeling him stretch her more. The vibrations to her nipple felt like heaven. She moaned and whimpered as he dug his nails into her hips.

"Ohh yes, I love daddy's hard cock." She growled and roleld her eyes. "Fuck me...fuck me harder..." SHe encouraged loving the pain and pleasure. She groaned a bit as her legs moving over his shoulder made her all the more tight. She blushed groaning feeling him spread her ass.

Smiling, aiming to give her what she wants. He pulls back and rolls her on to her stomach, pulling her by her hips lifting them up a bit to poke her ass up.

"Daddy's gonna hurt now, but I'll make you love it!" He say right before he topple over her, pressing his cock back into her resistant pussy. Stretching her back open now forcing her to take over half his length. His hands run from her shoulders slipping down her smooth flawless skin down to her hands as he lay on her, locking his fingers with hers with a shove of his massive member.

His lips only a hair length away from her ear, whispering into it "cum, focus on daddy's cock while I plow you. Soak my cock with your sweetness. Call out for me as if praying to your personal sex God" his hips picking up pace after he spoke his words of encouragement. His abdomen burning more and more with each thrust into her overwhelming tightness.

"Ohhh." She got out before she bit her lip adn whimpered. He moved so fast after flipping her over and she gripped his hands as he slipped his fingers through hers. She bit into the blanket and screamed feeling him take her virginity. She panted whimpering as he whispered to her. She groaned panting and then soon the pain fell away and she became totally aroused.

"Ohh please...ohh please daddy...please..." She panted and moaned looking up and moaned harder and louder. "Yes...please...more!" She groaned her toes curling into the rug as she howled louder moaning.

Kain's hands squeezed hers once more, biting his lip again with a groan underneath. His climax nearing, making him ram her pussy mercilessly making his cock swell in girth.

"Oh fuck.... I'm gonna... oh shit.." her ass now bouncing off of his hips with each thrust, leaning over with his K9's extensive he bites into her shoulder out of instinct. Anna's blood flowing onto the bed making a small puddle, while Kain tastes her sweet nectar.

His thrusts slowing down, but instead they get harder almost about to shoot his load deep inside her without a condom on penetrating as deep as her Anna's delectable pussy will let him.

She gasped and screamed as he bit her hard drawing blood. Tears of pain rolled down her face but her body tightened more around him and she screamed as she came and panted harder. She gripped his hands tightly trembling. She swallowed softly and whimpered. Trembling, she moaned still. Even though his bite hurt, she was still enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

She groaned panting feeling him plunging against her cervix as she panted and moaned rolling her eyes. She gripped his hands and moaned rolling her eyes softly.

Kain plunged his cock in one final time ramming her cervix. Cumming super hard shooting straight into her cervix, dumping loads of hot sticky cum into her filling her with an unrealistic amount.

"Ooohhh FUCK!" He growled loudly, his nails digging into her hand. Grinding down into Anna milking every last bit he has to offer her, locking his massively swollen cock inside her. Thus setting Kain's abdomin a blaze with how much he dug at her. Licking and kissing the wounds he made on her shoulder lovingly, now rubbing down her arms to her hips, her smooth skin wonderful to the touch.

Anna screamed in pleasure as he filled her with hsi cum. She blushed feeling it shoot straight to her womb. One day he would push past into her womb. She shivered hearing him swear. She began to think she did something wrong. But he began to tend to her wounds.

She shivered and looked at him and stroked his hair as he kissed and licked. She bit her lip as he rubbed her muscles and sweat.

loneiysong said:
Anna screamed in pleasure as he filled her with hsi cum. She blushed feeling it shoot straight to her womb. One day he would push past into her womb. She shivered hearing him swear. She began to think she did something wrong. But he began to tend to her wounds.

She shivered and looked at him and stroked his hair as he kissed and licked. She bit her lip as he rubbed her muscles and sweat.

He wrapped his arms up under her, gently grasping her breasts into his hands. Holding her still kissing her neck ever so softly. His cock still buried deep inside her, his seed now inside her womb, hot and sticky.

"How do you feel now, Anna?" He asked curiously, kissing up to behind her ear.

She gasped and then shut her eyes moaning. She sighed softly and shivered.

"Weird...scared...and fulfilled." She whispered and shivered feeling him hold her. She moved her hands down and touched his fingers and swallowed softly. She felt her walls grip his cock every now and then in a strange rhythm she didn't even know herself.

"Still scared of me huh?" Kain sounded blank, almost as if he was hurt by her words. He pulled out of her, and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching his back thinking to himself a moment before looking back at Anna.

"A little." She whispered and sat up and then looked at him. "Thats the wierd part, I know I should be afraid, but I do love you..." She loooked at him and stroked his leg a bit and then down pulling her hand back quickly.

Kain looked at her hand as it move away quickly. "You wouldn't have gave me a chance at first look. Had to break you, then rebuild you to make you see what daddy has to offer." He said as he leaned over and gently kissed her forehead. Then kissed her lips, parting them with his tongue sliding it in to flick at her tongue playfully.

She kissed him back haltingly and then looked away and frowned a bit rubbing her hands nervously. "I will never be able to see my friends again." She whispered and then leaned against him and shut her eyes and snuggled into his arms.

"You never know... anything is possible these days" he smiled and held her close, kissing her neck again. His hands wandering down to her hips, squeezing them lightly. Snuggling her back. "If your good enough, and I can find trust in you in time, you can."

He laid down with her in bed, holding her close as she doze off. Now getting tired himself. "Sleep tight" he said to her happily.

He wrapped her in his arms, and slept holding her.

Kain had already awaken earlier, the radio playing from the garage. Where he lay underneath his Ford, tinkering with the axle, wondering why it had a growling sound when he drove it. "Damn piece of shit" he cursed under his breath.

Back
Top Bottom