Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (DISCONTINUED BUT LEFT TO READ)

RE: Twisted Mind, and Forbidden Lust (KainLucifer™ x Loneiysong)

Rolling her eyes, she groaned and gripped her fists tighter so that blood rolled down her wrists and she whimpered softly. Her body began to stiffen as an orgasm was nearing. She panted and growled low in her throat.

Kain shoved his massive cock in all the way once more and grinds against her ass to finish her orgasm. Rubbing her body softly while pulling out his massive rod letting it drop back between his legs.

He unstraps her, grabbing her by her hair to drag her into the house testing her to see if she still puts up a struggle.

She groaned and rolled her eyes shivering panting sofly. She leaned back and panted sweat rolling down her face. She shut her eyes moaning softly and was only granted one reprieve.

She screamed and gripped his wrist as he dragged her. She was too tired, but she whimpered as he hurt her. She was tired. She panted and whimpered tears rolling down her face.

easing his grip just a bit, he opened a near by door. It revealed a plush and warm room, complete with direct tv, the best matress, pillows, and blanket money can buy.

tossing her into the room towards the bed, shortly after he stripped her of her clothing and laid out a sexy night gown, and warm fuzzy slippers to help keep her cozy as possible next to her tired body.

"be dressed soon, dinner will be waiting before long." Kain spoke sternly before kissing her forehead, then stepping out the room and locking the door behind him.

She shivered hard and bit her lip. She swallowed and shivered as he moved around her. She curled up and flenched as he moved to kiss her. She shivered and broke sobbing and sunk to her knees and continued to cry shivering softly and bit her lip.

She got dressed shakily and curled up in a corner and rocked back and forth and looked at the door whimpering softly.

Kain returned shortly, unlocking the door and carrying in a beautifully prepared meal, medium rare steak, fresh corn on the cob, steamed broccoli with melted cheese , and a baked potatoe southern style and a glass of red wine.

All neatly placed on a tray, and sat bedside. "you need to eat, i made it just for you. Its good, damn near 5 star quality" laughing just a little as he spoke, eyeing her frame like a hawk.

She looked up at him and shivered and bti her lip and swallowed hard. She was still afraid of him, but had to ask.

"W-why do you want me here?" She whispered and looked at him. "Are you going to kill me?" She panted and tears filled her eyes.

He turned and looked at her. Waited a moment and answered "when i see something i like, i make it mine. no, i will not kill you. But you belong me now, and thats how its going to be. save your questions, and eat, now. "he finished in a stern, but warm tone. "you need your stength".

She looked at him and shivered and felt teh whole room spinning. She groaned and then leaned back and sweat rolled down her face and she bit her lip.

"I am going to be sick..." She groaned as teh color drained from her face.

"heh" chuckling lightly. "do i scare you, sweetheart?" he runs his hand/fingers through her hair softly. Raking his nails along her scalp ever so gently, while his sly smile shine bright. His from masculine, chiseled finely from his shoulders to chest and arms.

She looked at him and panted and began to whimper. Tears rolled down her face and she leaned forward panting and then shivered. She groaned. "I really...am...going to be sick....please..." She shut her eyes.

He stands and wanders out the room for a moment....

Returning rather quickly with a small garbage can. "here." He shoved the can at he rather angrily. his hospitality not enough for her, and his food going to waste. "ungratefull, spoiled, little bitch." He muttered in a low growl like tone.

She groaned and then threw her head into the can and threw up. She shivered harder and continued to get sick. She then wiped her mouth and then moved it away adn then curled up adn looked at the food.

Kain glares at her, waiting. "well? Are you gonna eat or not?" in a sharp tone he snapped. Growing impatient rather quickly. Wondering to himself, about what it might take to finally break her.

Satisfied with her for the moment, kain walked out of the room and locked the door. Heading toward the kitchen and grabs a glass, drops three ice cubes in it and pours a glass of berry brandy. "ohh brandy, such a fine drink. Damn near flawless." He sung with delight.

He downed a drink of brandy, the warmth hitting his stomach almost immediately. walking back to her room and unlocks the door, now after having a couple drinks. upon entering, making sure to lock the door behind him. beginning to undo his belt "now what you need to do is show me what that mouth of yours can do, with a dick like daddy's." Speaking in his stern, authoritive voice whilst he uncages his massive member.

She shivered and looked down and then up as he came in. She whimpered as she knew he was drinking. She moved teh plate to teh side and swallowed. "Please...no..." She whimpered softly and shivered and bit her lip not looking at his cock.

With out a moment's notice, Kain walked over to her quickly and snatched her up by her hair with a firm grip. "I didn't ask bitch! It was a demand. Now do ad your told!" His tone harsh, and loud. Yanking the poor girl up to her knees and presses her face against his member, rubbing it all over against her will.

She whimpered and tears rolled down her face. She didn't look at him and then opened her mouth and began to suck him against her will. She was shivering violently afraid of him. Her chin trembled as she sucked him.

Taking her hair into his hand with a very firm grip, Kain pushed his cock head to the back of her throat and held it there. Forcing her to look up at him. "Quit acting so stuck up! You know damn well you want this! Now act like it!" He snarled with a face splitting grin. Shoving his cock into her throat forcing it balls deep ever so slowly, purposely cutting off her air supply.

She gagged and whimpered and then looked up at him and shivered. She gagged again clawing at his thighs. She began to panic. Fuck...she couldn't breath. She tried to breath...he could feel her sucking around him trying to breath. She shivered and struggled screaming.

he pulled out of her throat to let her gain a breath. "Now are you ready to be good? If not I'll have to.... break you." Spoken with yet another face splitting grin. Reaching down with his free hand and wrapping it around his slippery, swollen rod. Taking one look at her plump, delicious lips and rubs his cock head over them in slow steady circles occasionally pressing it in between them while awaiting his response. "Your beautiful lips look so good wrapped around my thick, hard cock." Peeking down at her half-covered bottom. "Maybe you need some more cunt loving, it eased you earlier." He winked at her.

She nodded and leaned forward and began to suck him. She really didn't like the idea of being suffocated by his cock again. She held onto his hips not looking at him. She bobbed her head trying to please him.

Back
Top Bottom