Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

"I wasn't even touching your cock," Kyrian whispered with a small laugh. "You are just easy to please," he whispered, leaning down to give his balls a lick.

Kyrianlaughed softly as he took his sac into his mouth and started to suck on them gently. For now, he ignored his cock and just focused on pleasing his balls.

Tani gasped then let out a moan as his back arched. It felt so different and good he could not believe how good it felt.

Kyrian smiled as he looked up at him. "mmm....you are so sexy when you moan for me, baby."

Kyrian laughed again as he licked up his dick slowly and swirled his tongue teasingly around the head. "Mmm..."

"I want you to feel good," Kyrian whispered, nodding his head a little bit before taking his cock into his mouth and started to suckle on him. If he couldn't take blood right now, then he would take something else..

Tani moaned as his cock started to disappear into his lovers hot mouth. Tani had propped himself up as much as he could so he could see what Kyrian was doing.

Kyrian looked up at him as he slowly took his entire length down his throat and sucked hard on it.

This made Tani's hips raise off the bed as he moaned. It felt amazing and he was not sure how much longer he could hold on before he came.

Kyrian continued his teasing and sucked gently, moving his head up and down his shaft slowly. He reached up to play with his sac.

Tani kept moaning more he was reaching his climax and that did not take long to make him cum in the vampires mouth.

"Mmm..." Kyrian swallowed all of his cum and looked up at him. "So yummy," he whispered, kissing up his chest slowly and then lifted his hips a little bit. He slid his hard and throbbing dick slowly into Tani.

"ahh your so hard." Tani muttered as he moaned when Kyrian started to push his throbbing cock into his wanting hole.

Kyrian smirked a little bit at him as he slowly pushed inside of him, all the way. He stayed deep inside of his tight hole, his cock throbbing. "Mmm...I'm hard for you, baby," he whispered softly as he started to move.

"nuh Kyrian so good." Tani moaned as he said that when the vampires hard throbbing cock was beep inside his tight wanting hole.

"Yeah?" Kyrian whispered as he moved his cock in and out of him slowly, his hands giving Tani's thighs a gently but firm squeeze.

Tani moaned as he moved in and out of his tight hole. it made his move his hands to the vampires back and dig his nails into him a little.

Kyrian moaned softly as he leaned over him and put his hands on either side of the boy. He started to thrust a little harder now, making sure Tani took his entire length deep inside of him.

Kyrian started to pound into his ass, groaning at the feeling of his nails in his back. "So sexy..." he whispered into his ear.

Kyrian hissed lightly as Tani scratched down his back slowly. "Mmm....yes, baby...show me how much you like my cock in your ass," he whispered, pounding harder into him and started to pant.

Back
Top Bottom