Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

He ran his hands over his black wings slowly and leaned down to kiss him. "I like hearing ou say it too," he murmured.

"I love you." He whispered with a smile then kissed him. With every time he said he loved him his wings slowly started to fade back to white.

"Well, look at that," Kyrian said with a small smile. "You're wings are turning back to white slowly, Tani," he whispered, running his fingers over the white parts.

"Mm..." Kyrian didn't respond to that as he looked down at the boy. He gave him a small smile. "I kind of liked them black though," he teased with a small laugh

Kyrian laughed softly. "No, the white is your color, for sure," he whispered, running his fingers through his hair slowly.

"It may just stay as a mix of both." Tani said as he looked at the wings that were part white part black.

Kyrian's eyes glanced down at the black part of his wings and shrugged his shoulders. "As long as they stay soft, I don't care what color they are."

"Very good thing you do. I might not like you so much," Kyrian teased with a small laugh, hugging him tightly and kissed his neck.

"Do you like it when I tease your neck, Tani?" Kyrian whispered into his ear as his tongue and mouth gently licked and kissed the sensitive area there. He could smell the blood, feel it pumping in the vein. But he was no glutton. He had his fair share of blood for the night. Even two nights he would be fine. Instead, he continued to kiss and lick. Occasionally, he would nip the skin, but never enough to draw any blood.

"y-yes. i like the feeling of you kissing and nipping at my neck i even like it when you bite me. its so weird how something like that i like." Tani said as he was teased. He wanted him to bit him but he was not sure how much blood he really had left from his last taste earlier then the one the day before.

Kyrian lightly grazed his fangs down his neck slowly with a small smirk. He was teasing the both of them, but he liked it. He kissed down to his collar bone and lightly tongued it before moving down more. He took a nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue.

Tani's breath speed up as his heart started to pound in his chest when his neck was teased by Kyrian's fangs. He loved how his body was so responsive to the vampires lips as his collar bone was kissed and tongued then one his nipple teased

"I can smell and feel and almost see your pure blood running and flowing through your veins, Tani," Kyrian whispered against his nipple, kissing across his chest to tease his other nipple with his mouth and fangs. He was savoring this boy, teasing him, tasting more than just his blood.

"It must be teasing to be able to smell, feel and see my blood yet not be taking it." Tani said then let out a small moan as his nipple was teased.

"If I take more from you, you will be week. Probably in bed for the next few days," Kyrian whispered, his hot breath all over his skin as he slowly moved down his stomach, kissing and licking randomly.

"I doubt you would even have enough blood to get excited," Kyrian whispered, teasing his belly button with his tongue now, swirling around it slowly. Then he kissed down to his hip and ran his tongue slowly over the skin.

"nnnn yah but i have enough blood now since your sure making it flow down there." Tani said shyly as she tried not to squirm.

"Oooh..." Kyrian whispered, looking down at his erection with a small smirk. "Hard already, Tani?" he whispered, laughing softly as he teasingly licked his thigh, his face and hair brushing against his balls and erection.

"its your fault i get hard so easily." Tani said with a blush then gasped when his balls and erection was brushed against.

Back
Top Bottom