Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Krystal chuckled. "True, but I'm still huge." She pouted at her husband as he sat down, cuddling into him. She grinned at seb. "Hey there winter" she said, looking to the video feed, sending him air kisses. "How's everything where you are?" She asked as Chris can on the stage, sitting next to Krystal. Chris grinned. "Everything good, seb?' He asked, wishing he was with his fiancee, and if you looked into his eyes you could see it clearly.

“Hey there. It’s good here. I think our place is the cleanest it’s been in awhile. Did you know El cleans when she’s nervous?”-AKA detoxing, going through withdrawal.

Chris smiled a little. "Well, somebody's got to clean after you." He chuckled, waiting for the interviewer. Krystal smiled. "So, do any of the audience have questions for us?" She asked, lookin around, grinning and nudging Jeremy to show him that Indio and Thor were hiding in the audience.

“Well, if you didn’t keep going places, I’d have someone looking after me.”Seb teased a little as the interviewer walked out and settled across from them. Jeremy smirked a little rolling his eyes at thor and indio, smirking at Krys.”Think we should be glad or scared that Rob’s not up here with us?”he snickered, having a feeling things were going to be interesting if the three of them decided to start asking questions.

Chris frowned a little "good job making me feel bad, seb." He said, looking a bit deflated before he noticed what Krystal was pointing out to Jeremy. "Definitely scared, jer." Chris said, chuckling a little. They all smiled at the interviewer. "so, ask away everybody!' Krystal added, grinning at indio and thor, sending them love in her look.

Seb flinched, swallowing hard. “Sorry. It’s been a little insane here.”Seb sighed quietly. “Oh good, I was hoping that was the appropriate response. Do you see him?”Jeremy muttered grinning as teh questions started, simply enjoying talking to everyone.

Chris smiled at his fiancee reassuringly. "Don't feel bad seb. I'm sure it has. Steven and rob say hi." He told the other as Krys smiled, holding onto Jeremy. She smirked a little at the jealousy in indio's eyes. "Yeah, he's over by jonesy." She said, purposely using the nickname because the camera's were rolling and she didn't want anyone climbing her boyfriend. He was as popular as his dad because of his music and the few things he'd acted in. Krystal smirked at him an idea forming. Later tonight, she 'd take him out, just the two of them.

Jeremy snickered shaking his head a little.”Good. He’ll keep him in line.”he snickered as they settled into teh interview, pausing at the last question, tilting his head. “Uhh... Do any of us look like Robert?”He asked curious glad that both rob and indio were well disguised enough that no one had pounced on them with questions yet. “I mean, yea, she’s nice and they’re sickeningly cute, but what they’re planning or if she’s pregnant is no one’s business but theirs.”Seb said tilting the camera down and away as if he was getting ready to close the laptop, and he was. He was totally done with fans for the moment, the shy man offended on elena and rob’s behalf.

Krys sighed. "I think someone offended poor bucky." She joked a little before looking to rob and indio, trying to find the right words to say. "While we are all very close, me especially considering I dated his son, it really isn't my place to talk about it. They, I'm sure will make an announcement when they feel the time is right." she stated, not wanting to go into to much detail, for her friends sake.

“Or El’s there talking to him.”Jeremy pointed out smiling sligghtly as he looked at the video screen, knowing they had indeed managed to offend the quiet romanian. Jeremy sighed a little nodding. “This isn’t our question to answer, they’ll talk when they want to. They deserve some privacy to. Also, that’s the end of hour’s here, so time to go.”Jereey said sounding slightly relieved to have a excuse to get awy from the questions that none of them wanted to answer, knowing that no one would drop it if they didn’t get away.

"Jeremy's right. I'm sorry everyone. We'll talk again soon." She said with her brightest fake smile, walking off the stage followed by chris, who helped the nearly 6 month pregnant Krystal back stage, where she turned off her mic, and went back to the green room to rest. She knew indio Thor and rob have backstage passes, and she'd probably see them soon. She laid on the couch, arm over her hurting eyes. "Man, that sucked. You think we'll have to deal with that in every city?" She asked and chris smiled a little. "Probably, but hopefully rob will be on stage with USS next time, ore even Indy." He said, smiling as he Krys curl up on the couch and fall asleep. Thor had to carry her back to their awaiting limo when everybody got there.

"Mostly. I think the fact that elena's not in the spotlight and seb's at home is making it worse. They just want to know everything, and those two enjoy being private."Jeremy pressed a kiss to krys, hair looking worried about her as Thor carried her out to the limo."so you think El was listening in?" Jeremy snickered as the climbed into the limo.

Chris nodded. "I agree, but even with that potion, we can't risk Sebastian getting out Ted like that. Can you even believe the media circuit that would make happen?" He asked, looking to Krystal a little worried, but calmed as she stirred in Thor's arms. "I'm okay.. Jem.. just tired." She breathed out, snuggling into Thor like a big pillow. He was quite comfortable. She took he shoes off once inside the limo. "Will someone please rub my feet?" She asked, big blue eyes pleading ass she looked at everyone, hoping Jeremy or Indio would do it.

"Yes I know.I'd be horrible. Not to mention if we got El dragged into it more then she already is. She loves us and her job, but you know she hates the attention. ..she might consider killing rob a viable option if they both get outed "Jeremy teased his best friend before grinning at krys taking her feet and settling them in his lap."I got you."

"Yeah, it really would be." Rob muttere, nodding at Jeremy's other comment. "Probably. She can be quite violent sometimes. Course, nobody's quite as violent as Krys." He said with a chuckle and indio and Krys rolled their eyes. She made happy noises as Jeremy rubbed her feet. They were so swollen, and she really needed it. She pouted a little as she looked to indio. "do you still think I'm pretty jonesy?" She asked, in that vulnerable pregnant way, eyes showing how disgusting she feels. She didn't feel pretty at all.

“She can be, but you’re right. I’d hate to be the person who got them dragged in with a pregnant Krys.”Jeremy snickered a little as he rubbed her feet. “Of course,Krys. Always.”Indio smiled a little looking at the other, leaning over to kiss her feet.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, I'm pretty bad." She admitted, before she smiled a little, stroking indios soft hair when he kissed her feet. "You're to nice" She commented, though the smile on her face said she did believe him. Chris smiled. "Don't degrade yourself Krys. You look beautiful, like you always do. Pregnancy becomes you." He said with a smile, leaning over to kiss her head. Rob smiled. "Well, we're lucky this tour isn't all that long. Hopefully we'll be able to get through it." He said, the look in his eyes said he missed Elena.

"No, not really.And you look amazing."Indio smiled a little watching them before tilting his head towards his dad. "You'll get through it. and the last tour date is ComicCon, and both seb and el are coming to that since it's at home."He said wanting to reassure his father knowing he missed him.

Krystal smiled. "You really think so?" She asked, insecure because of the pregnancy, and also because the press had been saying things about her being fat. It bothered her because she was so vulnerable about her weight, having grown up in japan. Rob smiled a little. "Yeah, comic con.that should be fun." He said, but really he was just happy that he'd get to see Elena again, as I'm sure Chris felt the same about seb. "So, who do you think with pop first, seb or Krys?" Chris asked with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

“I do.”Indio smiled a little. “It will definitely be fun.”Jeremy snickered before smirking. “Seb. Cause no one expects to ever cause a scene.”Indio snickered.

And so the rest of their tour past in utter chaos, stress and annoyance for both them and seb and elena as they all handled questions that was no one’s business, but they had to deal with anyways. Because they were celebrities, they had no right to private lives. Indio snickered a little as they walked through the doors, blinking at all the fans dressed up and playing, comiccon in full swing. “So, where did they say they’d be?”

Krystal smiled as rob spoke, kissing indio in the disguise of her character. "Well, seb said he'd be dressed as winter, and I don't know what El's going as. She wouldn't say." Though that was a little white lie. She knew exactly what el was wearing, she just didn't want to tell him because rob was hovering over them at even the mention of his fiancee. Boy would he be in for a surprise. El as female iron man? He may even get her pregnant again. "there's seb." She pointed out to indio, who was dressed as prince sapphire from sailor moon. He looked so adorable too. Thor was dressed as himself, which made Krystal chuckle, particularly since he had his real hammer with him, steven and Chris, were of course dressed as JJ and cap, running over to seb when they spotted him. "Dad!" Steven playfully exclaimed and Chris grinned. "Hey JJ, don't forget he has to hug his best friend too" Chris joked, and Steven nodded before they both burst out in laughter.

“Ah, now that’ll be adorable.”Indnio snickered at the idea of a pregnant winter, amused as he watched the crowds wondering exactly what El was wearing. “...You two are such dorks. Really.”Seb teased rolling his eyes as he wrapped a arm around them, leaning into their chests with a smile, before smirking. “El got dragged out to a photoshoot with the ‘avengers’ said to round you guys up and gog meet up with her.”Seb smirked, nearly wanting to die laughing as he realized just how awesome rob’s reaction was going to be as he lead them to the center courtyard with its huge fountain and beautiful garden....with the genderbended avengers posing for pictures.

Krystal chuckled. "It will sure feed the fangirl fire." She said with a chuckle, leaning into him for support being a little over 8 months pregnant and not really supposed to be out of bed, but doing it because she love comicon, and also for her fans. "I think you look adorable. If I weren't so pregnant, I'd totally jump you." She whispered in indios's ear, smirking. Sapphire had always been her favorite sailor moon villain. Steven chuckled. "Eah, but you still love us" he said as he saw krystal following. She pulled him toward where the boys were going, rob as well. She snickered at genderbendded avengers. A gender bended her was just hilarious. Rob looked confused. "Why are we here Krys? Gender bended avengers?" He was so confused. Krystal just chuckled, holding onto indio for support. "You'll see, Robby." She said, smirking.

“It will. And so will El, when they realize who she is. Cause you know, no one’s outted her as her yet.”Seb snickered a little. “Hmm, I’d jump you to.”Indio said blushing ever so slightly, smirking as they followed. “I do. Even if I’m huge and this is awkward.”Seb muttered rubbing his stomach, nearly stuffing his fist in his mouth to keep from laughing. “Oh yea, you’ll like this. I mean, that iron man is amazing.”Seb snickered just as the iron woman tugged off her helmet, elena’s black hair falling down around her shoulders as the girl flirted with a female loki.

Chris chuckled. "Totally. This is gonna be so amusing" he said, and Krystal smiled. "Well good, because I plan on jumping you as soon as I can." She whispered, kissing his cheek as they walked. When they got there, rob looked confused until he saw who was under his helmet, and his jaw dropped as he walked right up to her and kissed her. "God I missed you. That's a nice suit. Did you make it?" He complimented, stroking her cheek. He was so happy to see her.

Back
Top Bottom