Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

rystal let out a breath of relief. "Rob. Don't let anyone ever tell you you're not the most understanding person on earth." She said, smiling a little as she took a breath. Knowing he wasn't mad was at least a small weight off her chest. "It just sorta happened.I" she added, still cuddling into indio, curious about what he had to say about his father's reaction.

“Hm, I might have you remind me of that if Elena’s ever being unreasonable.”Rob said smiling a little. Indio looked surprised then slightly amused at his father’s stance, knowing that the former playboy was probably a little weirded out, but willing to accept whatever lifestyle they wanted to have. “You’re not yelling or bitching, so this is good.” “I always knew you were in love with her...just...don’t start using again. I mean more. Cause Jeremy’s not going to be nearly this accepting.” “Accepting of what?”Elena said as she hobbled out on her crutches, frowning, having got out of bed because he hadn’t come back with breakfast, looking sleepily worried

Krystal winced as Elena came in. She knew this was gonna end in a fight, she didn't realise it would be rob and Elena instead of her and rob. "Indy and Krys slept together." Rob said with nonchalance, like it meant nothing, and to him, it mostly did. While he hated seeing his friends so broken, he had always known they would get back together. While he knew it was unorthodox, he knew Krys had her reasons. She had always had a heart much to big for her own good.

Elena paused, tilting her head, leaning against the crutches more, her leg was killing her, but she was to shocked to move towards the couch or go back to bed. “What?How can you say something like that like it means nothing? She just married Jeremy, your best friend you know, and he’s going to be heartbroken.”

Krys squeaked a little as indio pulled her close, and for what she was about to say. "He already knows. That's why I'm here. He told me I had to tell rob because he was making sure jonesy didn't use anymore." She said, squeesing indio's hand under the blanket. Rob sighed. "I know, and I'm hurt cause he is, but, I have to admit, I saw this coming the minute they broke up. Maybe not quite in this way, but yeah. I did," he said, looking at her.

Elena frowned looking between them all, shaking her head, looking angry with them all, “And you’re all just being calmly accepting of this?This isn’t normal!Not really.”Elena pushed away from the wall, something hurting and vulnerable in that look as she balanced on the crutches. “I’m...I’m going to go stay with Seb, steve and chris...they offered me a place to stay if I needed it.”She said needing space, needing away, and something so so hurt in that look she gave Rob, pausing next to him before swallowing hard. “I...I can’t marry you.”She whispered quietly, staring at the floor as she slipped off the ring and gave it back to him, before making her way towards the door, hurt and hobbling, and utterly helpless. One of them was going to have to give her a ride, otherwise she’d probably hurt herself worse crossing the city to get to Seb’s place.

Rob looked at her, confused. "How is it any different than Chris and seb? It was a drug and hormone fuelled accident. We all make mistakes, el." He said, looking as hurt as she was. Simple mistakes happen, so why was everybody so down on him? Because he happened to feel that his son's happiness was one of his biggest priorities? He loved Jeremy like a brother, he really did, but sometimes things happen you have to forgive. His eyes widened as she handed him back the ring. "El.. no.. el.. don't do this please!" He was pleading with her, and as soon as she was out the door Krystal magiced her to seb's place. Rob fell to the floor tears falling down his face, and the other two in the room where unsure what to do. They had just indirectly ruined another relation ship, and indio broke down, crying in krys's arms muttering "all my fault" over and over:

“Because, Jeremy’s already freaking out he has to share. Do neither of you really see nothing wrong with asking him to do it again?”Elena snarled upset on her friends behalf, still overly emotional from being hurt and miscarrying, and lashing out. Shuddering as she heard rob begging her but she couldn’t...not...not if he thought this was okay.

And so the next three months past in a blur of anger and pain, with jeremy dealing with it, and simply ignoring that it had happened, and trying to keep his marriage from falling apart around him, seb and chris trying to keep elena from totally coming apart, and all of them watching both elena and rob lose themselves because they were always better together then apart. Even the reporters, who were normally so unfeeling, had noticed something was wrong as the days started to lead up to chris and seb’s wedding. “So...how are you?”Seb said quietly as he sat down at the table across from Rob, tilting his head as he studied the other actor, easing his pregnant body down into the seat.

Krystal eyes widened as tears stung them, looking as if she was a deer in headlights. "He never tells me..." was all she breathed out, looking at Elena. She didn't really know what else to say, honestly. Baffled at why the one she loves wouldn't tell her how he feels. Rob looked at her, eyes tear stained. "I'm sorry el." Was all he could say before she walked out and he broke down.

Rob still looked like he'd been hit by a truck. His hair stood up every which was, there were bags under his eyes and he was raw from crying. "I'm still broken, Seb. This.. this whole thing is awful. I just wish I could turn back time, walk in at the right moment and prevent this whole mess, at least, the worst of it. The suck part is? I can't even be mad at Indy because it was just a simple mistake." He said with a sigh, looking utterly torn apart. Loosing his baby, and then his finance was to much to take for the man. People were surprised the poor guy wasn't using again. "Indy loves her so much. He deserves happiness. I just want everything to stop seb. You have no idea how many times I wanted to use because of this." He told the other sadly, tears in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Krystal was preparing a nursery. They were having twins, so the doctor said, though they didn't want to know the sexes. On a good day, Krystal was mostly chipper, but today was not one of those days, so she worked on the nursery as a distraction, but it didn't really work. When Jeremy would come home, he'd see her on the plush floor of the nursery, knees to her chest as much as she could get being pregnant, and balling her eyes out. She still felt terrible about this whole mess, and way avoiding Indio because of it. She loved him, but she couldn't bring herself to be with him too, not when she knew how much it hurt her husband. If she weren't pregnant, she'd probably be an alcoholic by now.

Seb sighed quietly looking worried for him, nodding slightly. “I know. El does to. It was a mistake, and El would have been better if it hadn’t happened right after...”Seb swallowed because there was somethings he couldn’t say, not when the woman would feel betrayed by them telling rob. “...El is.Well. Drinking anyways.”Seb took a shaky breath, “I would have told you sooner if I’d known but...”Seb shrugged helplessly. “I hadn’t known it, she’s a high functioning alcoholic. She’s functioning, but she’s falling apart Rob...”Seb sighed softly. “You need to talk to her. She regretted it the moment she left, but...she has no idea how to step back. She’s a mess.. Worse then you are actually.”Seb said sighing quietly, not about to tell him the worst, not when that was Elena’s choice to or not.

“Krys?You home?”Jeremy yelled as he walked through the house, a happy bouncing mess of a man, swinging into the nursery he paused, looking at her worried.”KRys?you okay?”He asked kneeling down at her side looking utterly scared, looking her over.

Rob looked very concerned. 'Oh god, poor el.. I will, I'll talk to her. I hope she'll take me back. I just... I love her." He said, looking at his friend. He knew that seb's pregnancy was probably taking a toll on her too, but he wouldn't admit that, not wanting to upset his friend. He took a sip of soda. "You think she'll see me?" He asked, looking worried.

Krystal's head picked up as she heard Jeremy come home, calming slightly. "Jem.." she breathed out, cuddling into him. "Having one of those days.. mood swings suck." She said with a small chuckle, smiling at him. "Better now your home. Come lay down with me?" She asked, looking utterly tired, heart cracked in two. Indio had come over to see her today, and she could could tell he was using again. It was like an arrow straight through the heart. "Jonesy was here... using again.. don't know how to help... seeing him just makes me cry." She admitted, cuddling into Jeremy.

“Good.”The relief that showed in the pregnant man’s face was painful to see because it was obvious he’d been afraid that rob would refuse.”She loves you to.But you know whawt miscarry’s can do to a relationship...you both just needed to step back...but neither of you are recovering.”Seb sighed quietly before smiling.”I know she will. She’s at home, alone right now.Chris and Steve are out getting their tuxes, so perfect time to go see her.”

Jeremy frowned a little, sighing softly as he pressed a kiss to her hair.”I know.I’m sorry love.”He muttered before nodding.”Yea, lets go.”He muttered before getting up, putting them both in bed, looking down at her.”I know. You know I didn’t ask you to not see him. You can go take care of him, krys. God knows Rob probably needs the help...he’s not doing good either.”

Rob nodded. "I do. Krys was on suicide watch when she miscarried my grandson. Indy wasn't much better, but managed to stay sober if only for krys. It wasn't her fault though. They were hit by a drunk driver head on." He said, sighing. He had always been the one Krystal ran to when sense needed to cry, and he suspected that was because he was like another father to her, irregaurdless of them bing good friends. "I'll go see her now then." He said, the look of concern on his face asking seb if he'd be okay.

Krystal chucked. 'Only partly your fault." She muttered, smiling at him a little and cuddling into him as she was picked up, happy when she hit the bed. She cuddled into him, wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on is chest, looking up at him. "Really? Okay. I just thought.. maybe some distance could help him get over me, but I guess he loves me more than he lets on. This is painful for me, Jem. I've hurt you so badly... I've hurt him so badly. But I won't ask you to share. No, I won't. I know it makes you twitchy." She explained, breathing slowly as she calmed, giving him a kiss on the lips. "I love you Jem. So so so much. Don't forget that." She said softly, cuddling into him as exhaustion took her and she fell asleep, not feeling as heavy anymore.

“I know.”Seb sighed softly, before smiling. “I’m fine. I’m heading to the studio, have to talk about doing my interviews on video chat since I’m in no shape to be in public. Go...and just go in. Despite wanting you back, she might refuse to let you in if you knock.”Seb ordered watching him go, pleased that at least two of their friends were being taken care of. “Seb?I thought you were going out for the day.”Elena frowned when she heard the door opening, poking her head out of the kitchen, paling quickly when she saw who it was.”...rob...”

“It might have worked, if he wasn’t in love with you.”Jeremy muttered sighing quietly, closing his eyes. “....I wont.”he muttered kissing her back, knowing they had things to talk about, but rather wanting her to get some sleep. They’d talk later.

Rob nodded. "Yeah, Krys was thinking about doing that too. Being pregnant and all." He said with a small smile as he nodded again. "OK Kay I will." He said, hugging his friend in thanks as he drove to seb and Chris's place, going in, looking at her. "Is that anyway to greet your almost husband?" He joked, but you could see the hurt in his eyes.

Krystal nodded. "You're right." She said, stroking his cheek as he kissed her back, smiling a little. "Good." She said simply before falling asleep. A few hours later she awoke feeling refreshed, but looked confused when he wasn't in bed with her. She got up, and walked out of the bedroom. "Jem? Jem where are you?" She called, looking a little worried. He usually styyed in bed with her when she slept.

Elena stared at him, flinching as she dipped her head, her shoulders drawing up tight, responding like he’d hit her, and he had, verbally not physically, but it’d been a slap all the same. Swallowing shakily she shook her head.”N-no. I guess not...I was just making lunch. You want something?”

“Living room.”Jeremy called looking up at her with a smile as she walked out, holding out his arms for her.”Come here.”He muttered smiling quietly, though there was a slight pain there, the man was willing to do whatever it meant to make her happy.

Rob looked at her, smile instantly faltering. "I'm sorry el. I probably shouldn't have said that." He said looking apologetic as he sat down at the kitchen table. "Sure, whatever you're making I'm good with." He said with a smile, watching her a she cooked, deciding it could wait until she was sitting to talk.

Krystal smiled back at him and walked over, thankfully chugging him close, kissing his cheek. She noticed the sadness to him, and it made her want to cry, but she held it in as she rested her head on his shoulder. "So.. what do we do?" She asked curious about what he'd say and also, needing away to bridge the conversation. She hated seeing both Jeremy and indio in such pain. Thor on the other hand, he simply went with it, having had relationships like this back on Asgard.

“It’s okay.”Elena muttered avoiding looking at him, shifting into being defensive and withdrawn without really realizing it as she finished cooking, sliding the steaks onto plates before setting on in front of him, settling down to eat. “Seb’s not here. Neither are chris or steve.”She said having assumed he’d come to talk to them, not her.

Jermy smiled a little, sadly as he rested his cheek against her head, absently stroking her back. “You should invite indio to stay here. You love him, and Rob does to. I hate seeing you both this upset....if having indy here helps, okay.”he sighed quietly, and it was just such a jeremy thing to do, sacrifice his own peace of mind to make friends and family happy.

Rob nodded. "I know that. I wanted to talk to you, el." He told her softly, taking a bite of his steak and smiling it was so good. After he had swallowed, he blurted out "I want you to marry me, Elena. I'm miserable without you and I love you." He looked at her both sadly and hopefully, every emotion her felt for her plainly on his face for her to see.

Krystal's eyes widened. It was just like Jeremy to suggest something like that. She sighed a little. "It might, but wouldn't my asking him to stay here I've him the wrong idea? Though rah knows I'll need the help after the babies are born and your on set in Budapest." She said, playing with his hair a little. She really didn't know what to say, but she knew what he was saying was logical, even if it hurt him. She rested her forehead on his and kissed him. "I love you, jem. Your precious to me. Please don't ever think otherwise." She finally said, cuddling into him.

“Why?You haven’t tried to for months.”Elena frowned looking confused at why he wanted to talk to her, when he hadn’t tried to before. Not that she had much to say, since she hadn’t tried to talk to him either. But she’d assumed he hadn’t wanted to talk to her after she’d thrown her ring at him again. “...Why?I keep hurting you Rob...”She said quietly, staring down at the plate in front of her.

“No, it wont. Cause you can...do whatever you want. You love him, I wont hurt either of you by forcing you to stay away.”Jeremy sighed quietly before nodding. “True. He could be great help.”He muttered before smiling at her, though it was unsure and sad. “I know.”He muttered kissing her again

'Because I didn't think our wanted to talk to me, el. I guess I figured you hate me." He said, looking at her, hoping he'd see he was really very in love with her. Rob stroked her cheek tentatively. "I don't care if you hurt me El. I love you more than anyone I've ever been with." He saId, looking at her.

Krystal was at a loss for words again. She couldn't believe he'd sacrifice his own happiness just so she wouldn't cry. "You, my love, are most definitely a Prince. You're to noble. But that's okay." She said sort of joking before she kissed him. "He will be. He's worse then rob when it comes to loving kids." She said with a smile, resting her forehead on his and squeesing his hand. Later she'd go over to Indy's and tell him, but right now she just wanted to be in her husband's arms.

Elena swallowed thickly, turning her face into his hand, closing her eyes, simply enjoying the touch. “I can’t hate you....I...I love you to much.”she muttered sounding so lost. “When...I thought...”she stopped, unable to explain, sighing softly. “I freaked out...I couldn’t stand the thought you’d ask me to share with someone...I mean, like krys and jeremy...and...I’m sorry.”She muttered staring down at the table, looking utterly miserable, and that misjudgement had kept her away from him as much as the idea that he might hate her.

“...I don’t think so, but whatever. I just want you to be happy.”he muttered kissing her head, content to be with his wife, just needing to be with her. “Seb got Rob to go talk to El.”

Rob looked at her. "While I'm not opposed to how Jeremy and Krys do things, I would never ask you to share me with someone else. I know this will probably sound cheesy, but I think that we're soul mates." He said, turning a bright shade of red. That was really embarrassing, but it had to be said. "I could never hate you either. I love you more than anything." He said, smiling at her.

Krystal cuddled into him. "I know, and I love you all the more for it." She said, cuddling into him for the rest of the night, the two of them falling asleep on the couch.

When Jeremy would wake up in the morning, there would be a blanket thrown over him and a note next to his pillow, reading. "Went to Indy's. Be back later. Breakfast on the table under a warming cover. Waffles and eggs with bacon. Love you, Krys"

Krystal would knock on Indio's door, bundled up tight, and looking cute. "Jonesy? You home?" She called from outside the door, still not having a key, but knowing it didn't matter because he would be up, and she'd probably soon have one again.

Elena smiled a little, and the look of utter relief and happiness flooding her face, smiling quietly. “I think so to.”She said quietly, swallowing hard as she got up, “Come on. Let’s go to bed. I doubt either of us have slept well.”She said, knowing they probably had more to talk about, but she just wanted to relax, and be with him.

“Yea. Hold on.”Indio called stumbling, opening the door, worry crossing his face as he looked her over. “What’s wrong?Did something happen?”

Rob looked at her relieved. "That sounds good. I'm in serious needed of cuddles, you know, if you don't mind..." he said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck as he followed her to the bedroom.

Krystal smiled. "Oh, sweetie, calm down. Everything's fine. Can I come in?" She asked, wanting him so bad, but still unsure, even if Jeremy said its okay..

Back
Top Bottom