Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Erica gasped at the feeling of Gale's mouth on her neck, and the warmth radiating from his member at her nethers, not quite in but not out, felt amazing. She bucked her hips up a little, sinking the tip of Gale's dick into her wet folds.

He gave a small moan as she sunk his cock in involuntarily, his eyes closing slightly. Deciding that it couldn't wait anymore for either of them, he took the hint and plunged into her nethers, moaning loudly into her neck as he did so. Gods, this felt divine. His hips slowly began to thrust forward and back, a good steady start to what was sure to be a healthy romp.

Shiana squealed in delight when her tight behind got penetrated and stretched by Akio's big and thick member. She gasped in surprisement when he lifted her up with his strong arms, changing himself into a sitting position with her on top. "And I love getting fucked by you!" Shiana couldn't believe that she had just blurted out these words without thinking. She added her own movement to his and began to bounce up and down on his cock at the same time when he started to move his hips. Shiana leaned back against Akio's manly chest and moaned like a wanton slut when his fingers teased her sensitive inner parts of her pussy. Her two rock-hard cocks twitched and begged to be touched while they swayed back and forth like the tale of a happy dog. Shiana wrapped one of her hands around her throbbing erections and began to stroke them while she continued to ride on Akio's shaft.

Lilith saw the assassins erection and watched how he and the dragoness left. She couldn't beliefe that she didn't do anything to join them both and cursed in her demonic language when she got pushed back by Magnolia. Maggie walked away from the board where quests got attached for adventurers only to fall down after a few meters. She was too exhausted to even stand up and couldn't prevent Lilith from getting out any longer. The demoness didn't take over the control of her host this time and let her body get the rest it needed. Magnolia wasn't hurt, she was just exhausted from using so much magic in one day without eating anything for a while. Lilith could just live by feeding of energy when she had sex or by eating souls, but that wasn't enough for Maggie. Her stomach growled loudly while she was passed out.

Erica moaned as the assassin finally got the hint. She rocked her hips in time with his, making progress much quicker. Her claws traced the muscles on Gale's back, not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a tingle in their wake. She wrapped her tail around his waist, encouraging him to dive deeper into her.

Gale moaned loudly and did indeed drive his hips harder, spearing her pussy deeper than before and speeding up his thrusts to match. His hands moved to her breasts, massaging both of them at once as a hiss escaped from her claws. She had to be careful, and he knew she would, but still, they were claws. He pinched her nipples, his mouth moving away from her neck and his eyes staring right into hers.

Erica arched her back in pleasure as Gale massaged her breasts. Her red eyes closed halfway as she gave out little pants, losing herself to the sensation. She pulled his head down and kissed him, spurting her juices onto his member as she did so.

Gale accepted the kiss, moaning into it as they fucked like animals. He was happy, his cock squeezed and squirted onto as he fucked it, but he was still quite far from a release, which was strange, he usually didn't last all that long, and while he was man enough to admit that, it confused him that he was lasting. Either way, the sex continued, and with his arms and hoisted her legs up and over her shoulders, fucking her this way now.

Erica groaned as she released Gale from the kiss, adjusting to the new position they were in. She'd never felt this kind of pleasurable pain before. She leaned back, gritting her teeth as she also increased her pace. "G-Gale..." she moaned.

Gale grinned as she moaned his name, continuing his assault on her nether regions and enjoying every damn second of it. On arm kept her legs above her sholders, whilst the other hand occupied itself by pleasuring a breast, massaging the flesh the best it could as well as pinching that rock hard nipple once more.

Erica let out a small scream, feeling the assassin's hand on her breast again. Her breath came in gasps as she again traced his back with her claws. "G-Gale!" she cried out. "Cum i-in me!"

Gale looked at her, wondering why she wanted to have him cum inside. Was she trying to get pregnant or something? "You sure, Erica...you're gonna get...pregnant..." His hand clamped down on her breast as she was fucked though, sending more pleasure through her system.

Revnarh said:
Shiana squealed in delight when her tight behind got penetrated and stretched by Akio's big and thick member. She gasped in surprisement when he lifted her up with his strong arms, changing himself into a sitting position with her on top. "And I love getting fucked by you!" Shiana couldn't believe that she had just blurted out these words without thinking. She added her own movement to his and began to bounce up and down on his cock at the same time when he started to move his hips. Shiana leaned back against Akio's manly chest and moaned like a wanton slut when his fingers teased her sensitive inner parts of her pussy. Her two rock-hard cocks twitched and begged to be touched while they swayed back and forth like the tale of a happy dog. Shiana wrapped one of her hands around her throbbing erections and began to stroke them while she continued to ride on Akio's shaft.

Lilith saw the assassins erection and watched how he and the dragoness left. She couldn't beliefe that she didn't do anything to join them both and cursed in her demonic language when she got pushed back by Magnolia. Maggie walked away from the board where quests got attached for adventurers only to fall down after a few meters. She was too exhausted to even stand up and couldn't prevent Lilith from getting out any longer. The demoness didn't take over the control of her host this time and let her body get the rest it needed. Magnolia wasn't hurt, she was just exhausted from using so much magic in one day without eating anything for a while. Lilith could just live by feeding of energy when she had sex or by eating souls, but that wasn't enough for Maggie. Her stomach growled loudly while she was passed out.

He watched her stroking her own cocks while he had his fingers buried in her snatch and his member deep in her ass. He found the whole situation incredibly erotic, especially by the fact they were face the door and anyone could walk in. "Then ill fuck you as much as you please my little changeling." He said with a groan as he slid a additional two fingers into her folds curling and thrusting the two fingers into her as his groans got louder from her tight ass that all but seemed to be crushing his dick. "Stay with me and be my little slut." He said while all but flying off the ground with his thrusting forcing her to bounce on his cock adding extra intensive for the changeling.

Maddie shook her head to clear out that groggy AFK feeling. "That is so disconcerting, " she said.

"I know, right?" Lena replied, having just come out of a similar stupor. "Man, I think everyone has gone off and started fucking."

"It's an odd habit you all seem to have."

"Yeah, we're basically all hoes." Lena smirked, striking an extra slutty pose as punctuation, before noticing that Maggie was the strange combination of present and awake. "What up, biyatch? We haven't been formally introduced outside of tentacle rape. I'm Lena. And this is necro-skank."

"D-Do it!" Erica cried out. She needed it to happen. "Give me your s-seed!" More of her juices spurted from her pussy, thoroughly coating Gale's member and upper legs.

--------

Míchon walked over to the remainder of the group. He looked them over, noting that Erica and Gale were gone and that Lugae and Rosie were in the AFK cart. He sat down on a conveniently placed box by the side of the cart. "Well, it looks like we're the only ones left over here... Do you want to take a peek at the quest board and see what's there?"

Gale gave one final grunt, considering there was no convincing her otherwise, and came, his cock spasm in inside of her wildly as thick ropes of semen filled her up. He was moaning a bit from the release, feeling all of the things touching him, from her tail to the flesh in his hands. Once his orgasm finished, he collapsed on top of her, his breathing heavy.

The dragoness let out a scream again, feeling the warmth from Gale's seed pooling inside her. Her back arched as she came one last time, then she collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for air. "B-Best... sex... ever..." she moaned.

Gale could only nod his head in agreement with her statement, moving the same limb to look up toward her eyes. "Are we compatible for children at all?"

Erica shook her head. "I dunno..." she yawned. She ran her fingers through Gale's hair. "Would be neat... to find out..." Her eyes closed. "Wouldn't be... surprised..."

Gale could tell that she was quickly falling asleep, and he had to admit that the experience had drained him of energy as well. He yawned his own and rolled off of her, putting his hands behind her head. "I don't think we'll have a child."

Shiana hoped that nobody would walk in and see them having sex. The thought of getting caught turned her a little bit on and made her wet snatch even wetter. Shiana gasped when Akio buried another two fingers between her folds, teasing the insides of her pussy. She couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer and came, shooting her semen over herself only to absorb it a few seconds later. Shiana's pussy juices squirted out of her and landed on the floor which caused her pussy and ass to contract and clamping down. If Akio thought that her backdoor was thight, then he would think that he couldn't move anymore when she came. Good that her whole body was slimy and slippery or else he wouldn't be able to thrust in and out of her any longer. Shiana continued to bounce up and down on his cock. She was riding him like a cowgirl was riding a wipd horse or bull, trying to encourage him to fill her ass with hs semen. "Yes...turn me into your slut...fuck me every single day...and make me look like I'm pregnant with your delicious cum..." Shiana would become his when he could manage to keep her mind clouded with lust which could be hard when she'd encounter the dragon no matter weither it was a male or female dragon. The only reason why she didn't pounce on Erica was that she was fixed on dragon cocks thanks to her past.

Magnolia couldn't answer Lena and introduce herself to the elven woman. She was still passed out and didn't even notice that someone was talking to her. Her stomach growled louder and her face got a pale look. She was too exhausted thanks to using so mich magic without eating for a few days. Lilith had gathered energy by having sex and shared some of it with her host, but that wasn't enough to keep Maggie stomach full. She needed to rest a little bit and eat something before she could get up and talk to someone (I wrote something like that in my last reply too).

He felt her cum when her ass squeezed his cock in a vice grip and liquid splashed over his fingers. He groaned as he got the sight of her naked body being draped with cum which he thought was incredibly erotic before it was absorbed into her skin. He was groaning heavily now, her ass was so tight on his cock he was surprised she was still able to move herself on it at such a fast pace and he felt his orgasm getting close. Her words were driving him over the edge and he was thrusting in time with her to further increase the sensation. "You are already my slut, illl use you whenever i want and fuck you every day many times a day as i please." He promised as he thrusted into her. "Now take all my cum you slut!" He said as he came hard sending thick streams filling her ass and if she didnt absorb them in time falling on his cock and back on his lap. He was panting slightly from cuming twice in great amounts so soon after each other.

Shiana felt how Akio's semen shot into her tight ass and filled her. She wasn't looking like she was pregnant thanks to ability to absorb his cum so quickly. Shiana didn't want to make him feel insecure and kept her thought that her old master managed to make her look like a cum-sprite by filling her with so much of his draconic sperm that she needed a few days to absorb it all. He had fucked her at least once on a daily basis and made her so high that she didn't notice his death until she could walk again after not getting fucked for a whole week. Her body was still filled with enough semen that she didn't feel the withdrawal symptoms for a while. Shiana had a hard time finding someone who could satiscy her need for cum after that for a while. She needed a few decades to get back to her former addiction. Shiana knew what would happen when she met a big bipedal dragon. She heard that Akio was panting and after only fucking her three times in a row. He'd need some kind of magical boost or put her in a magical chastity and feed her only his semen for ten or twenty years without letting her experience even one single orgasm in the whole time. A dragon had more stamina and could produce more cum than a normal human could. She was still doubting that Akio could turn her into his slut. And then there was her search for the changelings essence that would give her a huge boost for her shape-shifting powers.

Akip pulled her off his cock once again starting to deflate, his cock was perfectly cleaned thanks to her ability to absorb cum so fast which he had to admit was a useful ability. He went over and grabbed his pants putting them on. "We will continue this another time, first shall we look for more companions to slay the dragon, i dont mind just the two of us but dragon hunting is still dangerous business."

Erica sighed, resting her head on Gale's hand. "But what if we do?" Her eys shut fully. "I would love to have a child someday..." She scooted close to him, pressing her body up against his, planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"Well shit," Lena said, nudging Maggie with her foot. "I was talking to a coma patient. Yeah, fuck it, let's go ahead and check the quest board. Gotta be something better than standing around here."

[[A tear in the fabric of reality opens up, and the great and terrible Cthulhu emerges, jumps on top of a cathedral and starts humping the structure into ruin]]

"Or you know, there's always that. That's, like, a thing, right? Am I the only one seeing this? Seriously what the fuck bro, don't stick your dick in a church. Goddamn, he stuck his dick in the church. Yeah, that's it, I'm done. Anyone else wanna say fuck the quest board and just go get high as fuck?"

Maddie raised her free hand as she used the other to help Maggie to her feet. "Um, I wouldn't mind that. It sounds better than...um...whatever that is."

"Yeah, so we got necro-skank and coma-girl on board. Michon, you wanna come along and let the city guards handle this?"

Back
Top Bottom