Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

"That would be the goat piss," Maddie chimed in. "A lot of alchemists use it as an ether carrier, because of its unique metaphysical properties. The only down side is that it tends to spoil quickly and taste awful." She bro-fisted a mantis who'd gotten caught in the teleportation spell. They had become friends during the last few minutes, and she'd imparted all her extensive financial wisdom so that he could forge a future for himself and stop crashing on couches all the time. "Remember, " she said. "Stay away from adjustable rates on your real estate!"

Lugae moaned as Erica bucked against him, lapping up the milj leaking from both dragoness and changling. Suddenly, he gasped as he felt something press into his rear. "Wh-What's that?" he panted, his voice muffled by the breasts.

(Totally oblivious to the scene change. Nice... XD)

Míchon made a face, setting the potion down on the edge of the AFK cart. "Goat urine, huh? That's not something I want to ever put in my mouth again..." He looked around, scanning the shop signs for a potion shop. "Maybe someone nearby has potions without that in them."

--------

Erica gasped for air, feeling a tightness in her chest. Purely the signs of oncoming orgasm, nothing more. "L-Lu..." she moaned, hugging both Shiana and the mage closer to herself.

Gale had a sudden and quick reaction to the news of what was contained in his potion. His stomach broiled a bit before he spewed vomit onto the ground beneath him, the poke being of similar color to the potion he had just consumed. Once finished, he stood, spitting to try and rid himself of any extra chunks before looking at Michon. "Please. I'll go to find some more quests for us to do."

Shiana moved her hips to the rhythm of Erica and Lugae having sex. She moaned at the feeling of how tight the young mages ass was, but that didn't stop her from fucking him. Having her with milk filling breasts sucked felt amazing too. Shiana was rubbing Lugae's prostate with her cock and kept on fucking him. Too bad that she was asleep or else she would be able to remember everything.

Lilith didn't want to wait for the elf girl and got on all fours. She crawled forward to Lena and grabbed two of the long cocks in front of her. She hoped that the four "spaghetti arms" where long enough so she could suck on two while her ass and pussy got filled by one of the other large dicks. If not, then she could still get fucked by two at the same time in her two holes.

The tree, being robbed from its source of pussy juice and semen, stopped to grow. It healed its wounds slowly while it was waiting for its next victims. Good that there were enough giant insects who roamed that forest...

A man was standing in front of the towns quest board. He added a letter to the many other quests and walked away. Someone had lost his neko-girl, another one was looking for a group of adventurers to deal with a troll problem in a mine and another one promised a rare artifact for slaying a hydra. There were many other quests on the board though.

"What the dealio!" Lena cried as her dicks got snatched and put into a snatch. This was different, usually it was the tentacles that did the raping, not the other way around. Unfortunately, she was brand new to having cocks and so her stamina was that of a total noob. She ejaculated prematurely all over Lilith's face and ass, having barely gotten one of her cocks inside the girl's pussy before she shot her load. As she collapsed backwards shuddering in the afterglow, the ring on her finger crumbled and fell apart, causing her tentacles to vanish. "Aww man, I think those were limited use only."

Gale walked over to the quest board staring at it and looking at the variety of things the group of them could complete for some money. "Hey guys, how about this lost neko? Could be fun!" The assassin pulls the notice off of the board and reads it. "Says nothing about the reward though."

Míchon wandered through the crowded market, looking for an apothecary shop. The last building, a rather shady-looking one, had a sign advertising "The Best Potions in the Realm!" Out of curiosity, he went inside. The ptions were actually really good, not made with goat urine but rather a plant substance that had the same properties (without the rank taste).

Having scored a deal, the dark elf made his way back to the group, potions his bag of holding. He got back in time to hear Gale's words. "Sounds interesting, but will there be a need for so many of us to go looking for one neko girl?" He looked at the paper over the assassin's shoulder. "Weird that it says nothing about a reward."

Suddenly a large man carrying a hand and a half sword took the notice for the Neko girl out of the assassins hand as they read it and began to read it seeming uncarrying he took it from the group. He began to walk away with the paper intending to find the girl himself.

"Hey!" Míchon called out, following the large man. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" The dark elf's blades were out and at the ready. While the man certainly was bigger than him and carried a hand-and-a-half sword, Míchon had speed on his side.

The man turned and looked at him raising a eyebrow. He didnt carry a sword or seemed to be wearing much armor, he just had his hand and a half sword and even that was still sheathed. "Hmm?" He grunted seeming totally unconcerned about the elf's drawn swords.

Lilith was surprised how quick the four cocks came and was kinda disappointed when they vanished. "That's the reason why I hate temporary effects. If it was permanent, then you could have gotten rid of your dicks by just unequipping the ring." The skin of the demoness changed its color and Magnolia got back. She didn't do anything to get the control over her body back. Lilith was bored and decided to watch for the next time she could have some fun. Magnolia was confused and wondered why her body was covered in so much semen. She saw how a large man took the quest out of the assassins hands and walked towards him. "Hey! It's not nice to grab things out of other peoples hands" She was so angry at the stranger that she forgot the cum that was now slowly beginning to dry on her naked skin.

The smell of fresh semen starting to dry up made Shiana retreat her cock from Lugae's ass. She slipped out of the hug with the dragons and the young mage only to slither towards the young witch as fast as she could. Magnolia didn't even have the chance to notice the changeling approaching her until it was too late. Shiana hugged Maggie and let her go a few seconds later after she had absorbed all the semen. Magnolia was released as soon as she was clean again and looked around with confusement in her eyes. Shiana stretched her body and opened her eyes after she had yawned loudly. "What did I miss? And why am I glowing?" The change of scenery was the first thing she noticed, followed by her glowing body.

He looked at the furious girl and his eyes widened as he realized she was covered in semen. He just looked at her for several and seemed to be about to say something until someone came behind the girl and hugged her seeming to... Absorb all the semen off the girl. He just looked at them and blinked a few times before shaking his head and looking at the assassin just to make sure he hadent advanced and then the girl who had absorbed the semen. "What a weird group." He muttered to himself before looking at the girl again. "I took it because i decided i would do the job, you dont need several people to look for one girl."

"Did you take a closer look at the letter?" Magnolia had gotten out of her confusement and was now looking at the piece of paper. She had used a spell to get her clothes back on her body and stood next to the stranger. "It says that she got lost near an inactive volcano where a dragon lives. Are you sure that you can rescue her on your own?"

Shiana tried to cover her body with a long and thick black robe by using her ability to change her always naked body, but it didn't work. The glow that came out of her shined through the clothes and made them see-through so she decided to walk around without wearing anything at all. Her breasts had stopped to lactate, but they were still full of milk and a little bit larger thanks to that.

His eyes seemed to be drawn to shiana and her, Shiana for obvious reasons and Magnolia had just been covered in cum. "Ive killed dragons before though i do appreciate your concern." He siad giving her a smile. "If you and your companions want to come i wont exactly try to stop you but ill go etheir way, ive already decided to take this task regardless."

Shiana noticed that the large man was looking at her and walked towards him with a smile on her soft lips. "So you're not only handsome but strong too..." She stopped a few inches in front of him and took a closer look of his body. "I'm Shiana. Who are you? Or should I keep on calling you handsome?" It was obvious that the changeling was hoping to have sex with the possible new member of the group. Magnolia jumped away as soon as Shiana got closer. She didn't know why, but the glow that came from the naked changelings body made her feel uncomfortable and kinda sick at the same time. It wasn't the brightness of the glow that caused this, it was the light itself that had this effect on her. Maggie walked away from Shiana and sat down near the other members of the group.

He couldnt help but notice she was slightly glowing which made him suspect she was a mage or under a spell. He wasent bulging muscles but he was lean and muscular and from his stance it was obvious he had fought battles to the death more then a few times. Closer up she could also see scars on his arms and collar and even one going up his neck. Having her so close was making her pant below more then a bit tight but he was good at hiding it and didnt draw attention to it. "My name is Akio, a mercenary." He said looking at her his eye seeming to trace her body lazily and hungrily at the same time.

Míchon paused at Magnolia's statement. "A-Active volcano? Dragon?" He shuddered. "Aw, hell no. I'm not going on that quest." He sheathed his blades. "Good luck with that one." He'd been near dragons before, a different type than Erica, much larger, quadrupedal and fire-breathing. Definitely not very friendly, and almost the death of him a few times.

He looked at the elf and almost snorted. "You know where im from its considered great sport to kill a dragon." He said raising a eyebrow. Now that wasent specifically true and in all honesty in his home town he could be considered a monster but no reason he couldnt tease dark elf. He looked back at the naked girl and flashed her a winning smile. "Now would you like to come with me? I promise ill treat you well." He said looking at her.

The dark elf shook his head at the big human. "Everyone's different, I guess. Personally, I don't want to get roasted by a dragon. I've had some experience fighting them, and that's not really one I want to repeat." His hand strayed to a permanent scar on his right side. "Not after the last time... I barely made it out of there alive, and the rest of the fellowship I was with died."

Magnolia shook her head when she heard Michon's question about the volcano. "No, it isn't active anymore." She silently agreed with him that she didn't want to fight against a dragon, but she would follow the group when the others decided to complete this quest. Not to forget that she couldn't just walk away and wait for everyone to come back alive when Lilith made her follow them. "About the reward...aren't dragons horders of gold and other treasures?" There could be some very powerful artifacts inside the inactive volcano.

Shiana was amazed that Akio was able to defeat a fire-breathing dragon. She remembered her days when she was the slave of such a beast. Shiana wondered if she could help the group defeating the dragon by letting him fuck her. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the large man when he asked her a question. "Of course I want to follow you and have some fun..." She put her arm under his and followed him to a more private place. Shiana kept her cock hidden for now and focused on collecting more delicious semen.

"That is more then true, dragons usually guard fabulous treasure though we may not have to fight a dragon at all since were looking for the girl." He looked at the girl when she mentioned having some fun. He had meant to follow him on the quest but who said he could use use the difference in wording to his advantage. He winked at the others before taking her to tavern and walking her into a back room. Once they were there he grabbed her and roughly kissed her, pushing her against him as he kissed her hard.

"That's true...but she could be kidnapped by the dragon..." Magnolia was more talking to herself and didn't notice that Akio and Shiana had gone to a tavern. "Maybe we should ask the quest giver..."

Shiana kinda it how Akio pressed her against himself and wrapped her arms around his large body. She let him kiss her rough and deeply and added her tongue to the kiss. Shiana broke the kiss after a while and slipped out of his strong grip thanks to her slippery body. She got on her hands and knees only to tease him with the sight of her wiggling ass and her wet pussy. "Come and fuck me...you can pound my holes as hard as you want..."

Akio growled predatorly. Usually he did a bit of foreplay at times but this girl was begging for it, literately. He went up behind her pulling down his pants and tossing them aside reveling his 10 inch cock which he stroked for a moment before lining up with her pussy. Seeing how wet she was he didnt bother to be gentle and just shoved right in balls deep groaning at the wet entrance. He began to move after a few moment and began to piston in and out of her.

Shiana moaned loudly when Akio slammed the entire length of his his large cock into her wet pussy. Technically she didn't need any lubrication since her body was even on the inside slippery, but her arousement had caused her juices to flow. Her panties would be drenched by now, but only if she was wearing any. "Yes...fuck me like an animal..." Shiana loved the hard and fast rhythm of the large man and tried to copy it by moving her hips. "It feels so...good..." She could get used to his large cock and imagined herself as his slave. "Empty your balls...inside me...don't worry about...cumming in my cunt..." Shiana wanted to absorb every last drop of his semen and wouldn't let him go until she milked him dry. She wondered how big she could make her own cock after having sex with Akio. Maybe she could then have two large dragon cocks! Shiana decided to find that out later and focused on the present. She moaned like a bitch in heat and came hard, squirting her juices over the ground and his legs only to absorb it a few seconds later. Her pussy walls convulsed and clamped down on his cock like she wanted to milk the semen out of him. Shiana changed the position from doggy style to laying on her back without taking his cock out of her or slipping away from him. She wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him to continue fucking her. "Please...don't stop...fuck me to...your hearts...content..." Akio could now lean down and kiss her or reach towards her breasts and play with them in this position.

Back
Top Bottom