Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not good for you *Pulls you into bed*)
"No arguments here." Kalos purred, before giving a moan as she lowered herself onto him. He slowly arched his hips up, meeting her in the middle as they sunk his member into her. He then began to lightly hump as she moved on him.

"Very naughty." Devon adds leaning his head back and giving a moan as she began lapping at his cock. He looked back down at her with a smile. "Think all the teasing, loving and time spent is a good indicator my love." He replied happily.

Isabel held onto him happily, her voice letting out moans and groans of pleasure as they fucked. She couldn't get enough of him and had missed this when they were parted from her initial transformation. She was never sure if it was the effect of the demons or if it was really how she felt, but she didn't care. She panted as she held on, getting closer to her peak as he worked her.

(*curls up against your side and falls asleep*)
Vixen moaned happily as he began to move beneath her, her hips slowly starting to follow his movements, meeting his hips as he thrushed up into her.

Kiara smiled up at him as he spoke, she knew he was right, she was his. She began to slowly lick up and down his length, taking her time as she pleasured him. She began to feel slightly bad for teasing him so much today, but she didn't regret it, no. "Before we get to heated should we move to the bedroom?" She purred with a grin as she continued to please his member.

Curtis moaned freely as he moved his hips back l and forth, slowly picking up speed and intensity. It wasn't long before the sounds of their hips smacking together and their sounds of pleasure filled the room. At this rate she would be a rank under him in no time. "Hmm... Fuck" he panted as he held her close and continued to pound into her, slowly losing all control over his thrusts.

Kalos happily slowly began to pick the pace up as the two moved. He gave a moan of pleasure, his hands slowly wrapping around Vixen's hips as he got more into it.

"I do think that would be wise, couch isn't the most comfortable place for this." Devon replied with a grin, before moaning again. He didn't mind too much, he'd happy have sex with her anywhere.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" Isabel yelled out, clutching Curtis tightly as he pounded her. Her hands curled up as she held him, her peak getting closer and closer. "Fuck... gonna!" She yelled, about to hit her climax. She didn't care who could hear them, she just kept up her moans and yells of pleasure.

Vixen panted and moaned happily as he began to pick up the pace. She gave his nipples a gentle pinch and grinned down at him as she moved her hips in time with his thrusts, moaning constantly. "Oh fuck!" She panted as she grew close to her climax.

Kiara stood and looked down at him with a grin, she waited for him to stand before wrapping her hand around the base of his member gently, and began to lead him towards the bedroom. "Come on big boy." She purred as she looked up at him, her hair framing her face. "Don't you want what you've been waiting for?" She added with a grin as they reached the bedroom door.

Curtis grinned as she yelled in pleasure, obviously he knew how to please a woman. A loud low moan escaped from his lips as he began to thrust in and out of her like a horny dog, his own climax near. "Oh fuck baby! Oh baby, cum on my cock!" He groaned loudly, one hand moving to her hips, pulling her as close to him as he could, pushing deeper into her with each thrust.

Kalos gasped as she pinched his nipples, followed by a groan as he thrusted into her again. His pace quickened and he soon went all out on her as she approached climax. "Fuck...yes!" He soon called out as he slammed fully into her and started to cum, for the second time in a row.

Devon gasped as she took hold of him and followed her lead, like a puppy on a leash. "I do want it mam." He responded with a groan, following her to the bedroom and heading in with her.

With a final yell Isabel hit her peak as commanded. Her walls collapsed around his member as her juices exploded out and all over his cock. She panted and held against him, drained for the moment.

Vixen let out a yell of pleasure as her climax hit moments after his, her walls squeezing down around his member, milking him of his seed, which ultimately got trapped inside the condom he wore. "Shit" she panted as her body shuddered and she collapsed against his chest.

Kiara grinned and lead him into the bedroom and to their bed. "Sit." She teased and let go of his member. She waited for him to sit down on the bed before slowly starting to remove her shirt. She stood in front of him, putting on a little show as she began to strip.

Curtis panted and moaned loudly as she began to climax, her already tight walls squeezing down around him. His own body shuddered as he held her against his chest and gave a few last thrusts before burying his member as deep inside of her as he could. His member twitched a few times before he began to cum, filling her with his seed. "Oh fuck" he panted before moaning, loving the feel of her warm pussy around his sensitive member.

Kalos panted and moaned holding Vixen against him as she slowly came down. He slowly let go of her and collapsed back, breathing heavily as he looked at her with a smile.

Devon did as he was told, sitting down and watching her. He didn't mind though, enjoying the show she was putting on. He just sat back and relaxed with a grin, loving her teases like this.

Isabel panted and held Curtis tight against her. She shuddered as she happily took in more of his seed, loving the stuff now. She slowly began to recover as she came down from her high, smiling at him.

Vixen still didn't feel right about leaving Zoey, but at the moment she was to preoccupied to want to go find her. She smiled and slowly propped herself up slightly against his chest, leaning down she kissed him lovingly.

The first thing to go was her shirt, then she slowly bent and removed her shorts, kicking off her shoes she kicked them away. She turned and hooked her fingers in her panties and slowly slide them over her bubble butt before letting them fall to the floor. "Enjoying yourself?" She purred as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Curtis groaned as he held her tightly as he slowly came down from his high, panting heavily. As his member slowly softened he pulled out and moved to lay beside on his back, his member resting against his thigh. "God that was good"

Kalos happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her once more. He was worried about Zoey, but he was good right now, his main concern just being Vixen now.

Devon happily watched, highly enjoying the show. He nodded in reply to her. "I certainly am dear, can never get enough of you." He replied with a grin, unable to keep his eyes off her.

Isabel panted and let go of him, laying by his side now. "Very... very good." She agreed, slowly catching her breath. "Think we are ready to 'share the love'?" She asked, looking to him as she did.

Vixen smiled against his lips before slowly breaking the kiss and moving to lay on the bed beside him. "You might want to switch that." She chuckled and pointed towards his member, which still had the condom on.

Kiara grinned and brushed her hair over one shoulder, letting it cover her chest as she reached back and undid her bra, letting the straps slowly slide down her shoulders before letting her bra fall to the floor.

Curtis grinned and turned his head to look at her, looking her over for a few minutes before nodding his head. "Only if you agree to help me with Devon. He's a loyal prick." He wasn't sure how he was going to convince Devon into having sex with him, as far as he could tell he was straight, but having Izabel around might just convince him.

Kalos chuckled and gave a small nod. "You might be rigjt dear." He slowly removed it and disposed of it quickly. He returned and lay next to her once more. "Least I remembered to put it on this time round."

Devon purred and watched, looking her over once she was done. "Very sexy my love.." He comments with a purr, slowly reaching forward to gently grope her.

Izabel nodded with a small grin. "Yeah I'll help out, you picked the hardest nuts to crack first it seems." She comments, seeing how loyal Kiara and Devon were to each other.

Vixen watched as he quickly disposed of the used condom before moving to lay next to her. She curled up against his side happily, her head resting on his chest. "No more baby's for us, huh." She teased and smiled up at him.

Kiara bit her lip as he began to grope her, purring softly as she enjoyed the attention he gave her. "Yours for the taking." She purred and slowly turned to face him, her chest as his eye level. "Whenever you want it."

"I figured I'd get the hardest ones done with first. But I didn't expect them to be that loyal." He shrugged and chuckled softly. "The 'alphas' should be easy to do thou. "

"Not for awhile atleast." Kalos confirms, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her. He did love Zoey but he'd rather focus on Zoey than have another child.

Devon watched with a purr looking her up and down. "Know I want you, just the agony of choice on how." He smiled, his mind running through several dirty thoughts on what to do with her.

"Yeah play your cards right and they'll invite you into a threesome." Izabel joked with a chuckle, she wasn't far wrong really. "So what's the plan with Devon then?"

Vixen smiled and rested against his side, chuckling softly as he spoke. "Fine by me, I've got my handsome stud of a mate and my lovely daughter. What more could I need." She purred and looked up at him happily.

Kiara grinned and looked down at him as he spoke and looked over her body. "Oh I'm sure you'll come up with a appropriate punishment for me. I've been a bad girl." She purred teasingly and ran her fingers through his hair gently.

Curtis chuckled softly at her first comment before looking up at the ceiling as he thought. "Well Devon's a guy, everyone knows that once a guy starts think with his other 'head' they mess up. " he grinned and looked back at Izabel. "That's where you and your perfect body come in."

"Sounds perfect to me." Kalos purred, reaching forward and kissing her. He had it perfect now, just hoped nothing spoiled their little perfect world.

"You certainly have, might need to give you a spanking." Devon replied with a grin as he looked her up and down. He planned to make the most of this after all the teasing he got today.

"Guess I can use the features you gave me to entice him." Isabel chuckled, looking at herself before him. "Then what, you try and blackmail him when I get him more tangled up?"

Vixen smiled and happily held his kiss. Their life was perfect, and she never wanted to go back to her old life, where by now she would be dead or used as a breeder. "I love you, never forget that." She purred quietly.

Kiara grinned and moved so that she was straddling his lap, her hands resting on his shoulders. "I'm yours to punish. " she purred and began to nibble on his earlobe. "All yours."

Curtis grinned and chuckled as she spoke. "Then once I catch you guys flirting I tell him that either he fucks us or we go after his lovely mate. God knows that'll get him angry as hell, but I can take him." He looked her over again with a smile.

"I love you too, never will forget." Kalos replied with a smile. He purred and kissed her briefly again, slowly settling down in bed with her.

Devon grinned and kissed her neck a moment. "All mine." He purred before slowly pulling her down. He lined her up and soon began pulling her down onto his cock, eager to start.

Isabel chuckles, looking over his body again. "You certainly can and will." She replied, knowing Devon would likely attack Curtis.

((Off for the night.))

Vixen smiled and closed her eyes, happily laying in his arms. She didn't like to think of what would of happened if kalos hadn't saved her in that ally. She would have never met kalos, Zoey would have never been born. Kalos would still be living in that small cabin in the woods.

Kiara grinned as he began to position her. "Someone's eager." She purred before shifting slightly in his lap, making it easier for him to enter her. She continued to nibble on his ear as he slid inside of her, stopping to moan as he did.

"If he does attack me I'll just pin him and fuck him on the floor. " he joked half heartedly with a laugh. "After the first time he'll be a lot easier to deal with. "

(Night)

Kalos slowly started to rest with her, happily holding her close against him.

"Someone made me very eager." Devon responded and lined himself up. With a small grin he reached one hand back, hoding it there a moment before smacking her ass with it. He kept this up for a few more spanks, before then pulling her down onto him with a moan.

"That'll be hot to see." Izabel replied with a mischievous grin. "After that he'll be like clay in your hands. Free to shape as you wish."

Vixen happily lay in his arms, her eyes slowly closing as she grew tired. The days events taking a toll on her.

Kiara flinched slightly as he delived the first spank, letting out a quiet moan. She knew that her teasing had left him quiet pent up and eager to get what he wanted. As he spanked her she pushed her rear up slightly, meeting his hand with each slap, groaning happily as he did. When he stopped she looked up at him with a slight grin, before closing her eyes and moaning loudly as he pulled her down onto his member.

Curtis grinned and rolled his eyes slightly. "You always did like watching me." He teased with a chuckle before slowly rolling onto his side so that he was facing her. "I have a feeling he'll be worth it thou, he'd make a good hybrid. "

(Don't ask why I'm still up)

Kalos later woke the next day, refreshed from all of the previous days activities.

Devon groaned and began slowly moving Kiara up and down upon him. He quickly got a good rhythm going, interested and getting to the point quickly. He was very pent up and he needed his release inside her.

"What's not to like?" Izabel asked with a grin, before facing him. "I'm sure he will, lot of them will, just need to make it happen."

(Couldn't sleep?)

Vixen stretched slightly as he woke, but stayed sleeping nude beside him.

Kiara moaned happily as he began to move her, her head rolled back as he began to pick up the pace, clearly wanting to cum as quickly as he could, not that she blamed him. For a moment she grinned and thought about pulling away, of denying him of what he so clearly wanted. But she decided against it quickly, to preoccupied to stop what he was doing. Her hands gripped his shoulders as her pleasure slowly but surely grew.

"Once we break one the rest will follow. We're sex demons, it's really not that hard to turn someone. " he smirked and looked her over once again, taking his time to memorize her features. "Once Devon's done kiara with follow. Then after that the rest of the back. "

(Never can.)

Kalos smiled and remained laying beside her, deciding not to disturb her further.

Devon kept up the pace, his head back and eyes closed in pleasure. Despite the pace he was taking his time to enjoy this, building his pleasure slowly. He got another naughty thought and decided to spank her again, giving her ass a slap every time he pulled her up on the thrusts.

"Then the alpha's to finish, should be easy." Izabel replied confidently, despite the slow start she was sure they would have this pack turned in no time.

(Not good at all.)

Vixen slept quietly by his side, when suddenly her eyes snapped open and she quickly sat up, her breathing heavy as if she had woken up from a bad dream. Vixen glanced around the room quickly, it took a few moments for her to realize where she was. This wasn't the first time she had had nightmares, but the first in a long time.

Kiaras body shuddered as he spanked her yet again, her eyes opening as she let out a loud moan. She could feel her ass start to grow red where he was spanking, but didn't care. "Oh yeah, punish me baby. " she panted as she bounced up and down on his member. With every slap she let out a moan of pleasure, each one slightly louder than the last.

"If you can even call kalos an alpha. " he commented with a smirk. There had been rumors about vixen and her pet kalos, non of which had been confirmed but they did make Curtis wonder. It was already so obvious that vixen was the one running things, and kalos was just her boy toy. "Should be a walk in the park"

(Was about to reply earlier but passed out, sorry. I got like two hours of sleep last night)

(No worries, you likely needed the sleep one way or another. Sorry on not posting sooner, had the tabletop thing to run.)

Kalos shot up as she did, worried for her. He put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "It's okay dear, everything is fine." He tells her as he holds her close. "What did you see?" He asked, worried for his mate.

Devon happily kept this up, loving the feel of her and how she reacted to the treatment. Soon enough he started going faster and harder upon her, his pleasure building quickly as his speed did.

"Indeed, like I said, those two are the easy ones." Isabel replies with a smile, looking forward to when they started having fun with the members of this pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom