Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen quickly climbed the stairs to their bedroom. She moved to lay on their bed, her ass on display for him as she did. Vixen looked over her shoulder at him with a grin. "Its all yours, you know."

Curtis grinned and looked down at her face as she spoke, her devishly grin making him chuckle softly. "Maybe. Maybe not." He gave a teasing shrug but smiled happily. "Everyone has a soft spot for something. Mine is just for... Well. You know..." He looked away for a moment, it wasn't in his nature to get close to someone, and he wasn't sure if he could say it out loud. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy turning other shifters, in fact he loved it, but if given the choice he would always go back to her.

Kalos purred at the sight and gave a smile as he walked up. "I know and love that fact." He smiled moving up behind her. Before he got started he quickly put a condom on, remembering unlike usual. Once done he fully removed his own panties and hers, starting to rub his tip against her slit.

Isabel smiled and kissed him. "Don't worry, can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with at any point." She purred and wrapped her smaller arms around him. "Still we have a job to do, think we should make some progress on it tomorrow."

Vixen raised her rear so that he could remove her panties, giggling slightly as he did. She watched as he slipped on a condom, in a way she was happy that he had remembered, but she also liked when he went bare. "What are you waiting for?" She moaned softly as he rubbed the tip of his member against her lips, her legs spreading as he did.

Curtis smiled and held her kiss happily, his arms wrapped around her, holding her close to his chest, enjoying her contact. She was right though, they did have a job to do, and they had to get it done soon. "Hopefully I'll get through to kiara tomorrow. Or maybe Devon, who knows. Either way I plan on fucking someone tomorrow." He grinned and looked down at her.

"Just waiting long enough to tease." Kalos replied with a grin, gripping her hips. Without another word he slid himself in, moaning as he began sinking his length into her once more. He didn't waste much time in fucking her, slowly getting a rhythm going.

"Well I look forward to hearing about, or seeing you do so." Isabel smiled grinning up at him. She slowly began to relax against him, seeming ready to get to sleep.

Vixen moaned loudly as he entered her, enjoying the full feeling she got as he pushed deeper inside of her. "Hmm yeah, fuck me baby." She panted as he began to pound her, her hips slapping against his as he did. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer to her, wanting him deeper inside of her. Her hands gripped the sheets as he began to pick up his pace.

"Maybe you could help me with Devon. " he offered with a shrug before looking down at her with a smile. He yawned softly before rolling onto his back, gently pulling her to his side. "Sleep." He purred softly, he had forgotten how much engery he used when with her.

Kalos moaned as he was pulled in deeper, purring at her eagerness. He began giving short,hard, fast thrusts now he was pulled in close. He gripped her tightly as he began going all out on her, moaning loudly, as he began quickly building up.

"Maybe." Isabel replied before slowly closing her eyes. She happily tucked against him before starting to sleep quickly getting to sleep with him next to her.

Vixen purred and moaned as he soon began to go all out on her, she could feel his balls slapping against her with each thrust. "Don't stop... Fuck!" She panted and gripped onto her shoulders tightly as her climax quickly over took her, her body shuddering as her walls squeezed down around him.

Curtis purred softly as she fell asleep in his arms, something he missed greatly. He smiled as he watched her for a moment before resting his head against the bed and closing his eyes slowly, slowly falling to sleep. Curtis couldn't help but want to be with her.

Kalos panted and soon yelled out in climax, pushing fully into her. His climax hit as her walls clamped down on him and he began to cum, the seed getting trapped by the condom. He panted happily and very slowly pulled himself out of her.

Isabel fell asleep happily in his arms. She woke the next morning slowly stretching out with a yawn. She didn't move from her spot, mainly due to having hands holding her against Curtis.

Vixen moaned happily as she felt him spasm inside of her, she knew that he was cumming she squeezed her walls down around him as he did. "Hmmm fuck." She purred as she slowly came down from her high and he slowly pulled out of her. She let her legs fall to the bed and looked up at him with a smile.

Curtis woke as Izabel stretched out beside him, and slowly withdrew his arms, letting her lay beside him freely. "Morning." He purred as he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at her, taking in her naked beauty.

Kalos panted and moaned, leaning against her as he recovered. He very slowly began to pull out, proceeding to lay beside her on the bed. "Certainly no slowing down for us." He comments with a small chuckle.

Isabel purred and looked over at him. "Morning babe, ready to corrupt some folk?" She asked with a grin, laying back next to him.

Vixen purred happily and ran her fingers through his hair slowly as he came down from his high. At his comment she gave a small chuckle and nodded her head in agreement. "Why slow down, this is to much fun." She grinned and looked up at him.

Kiara had waited for Devon to be done work before making him dinner. She decided against telling him about Curtis, all it would do would make him angry, and who knows what he would do then.

Curtis grinned and nodded his head, stretching out on the bed beside her, his member resting softly against his stomach. "You can count on it."

"Agreed on that." Kalos smiled and reached forward and kissed her, quickly starting to recover from the first climax.

Devon had returned on time, smiling as he came in. "You okay my dear? He asked.

"Good, about time we made some progress." Isabel smiled, watching him intently, mainly his member.

Vixen purred happily and returned his kiss, her hands gently pressed against his bare chest. She grinned against his lips as her hands slowly started to slide down towards his member.

Kiara gavr a small smile and nodded her head as he came in, her sitting on the sofa. "I'm fine babe." She looked up at him as he came closer. "Just a little tired."

Curtis grinned as he followed her gaze to his groin. "Like what you see?" He started to question if they would get anything done before they had to go, being preoccupied with each other.

Kalos groaned into the kiss as he felt her hand grip his member, lightly arching his hips against her. He slowly broke the kiss and grinned at her. "So what now then Mistress?"

Devon smiled and walked over to her, sitting down with her. "Good to hear dear." He replied before going to kiss her happily, glad to get home after all the teasing in the day.

Isabel purred and glanced back up at him. "I think others would like it too... Or Alpha will get pissed at us being distracted." She pointed out, trying to keep on task.

Vixen grinned as he moaned, his hips brushing pushing against her hand. "Hmm, think your ready for another go?" She purred as she gently squeezed his member.

Kiara smiled patted the sofa beside her before happily returning the kiss. "How's my pent up dragon?" She teased with a grin as she broke the kiss.

Curtis grinned and looked up at the ceiling as she spoke, moving his hips slightly to get more comfortable, thus brushing his member against her leg. "What alpha doesn't know, won't kill him." He grinned mysteriously. He rolled over so that he was on top of her, his hands holding her arms above her head against the bed, his member pressed up against her inner thigh. "All you have to do is ask and its yours." He whispered huskily into her ear before chuckling and moving to his feet.

Kalos groaned as she squeezed, his member now fully erect again. He gave a quick nod, replying. "I certainly am, only yesterday we had our adventure in the back room and back here."

"Pent up, just like my little birdie likes it." Devon replied, settling down beside her with a grin.

Isabel shuddered and watched, biting her bottom lip. She tried to resist but couldn't with him so close to her. She gave a soft moan and turned away. "Okay go for it, eager boy..." She muttered, unable to resist it so close.

Vixen grinned and let go of his member before moving to sit up on her knees beside him. "Roll over. " she teased with a grin.

Kiara grinned and rolled her eyes playfully. "You make it sound as if I'm small tiny Tweety bird. " she poked his nose gently as he grinned at her. "Although compared to a dragon I am kinda small."

Curtis grinned down at her, he enjoyed the effects he had on her. "I'm not a boy. I'm a man." He growled playfully before lowering his lips to her neck, and slowly began to move down to her chest, planting small kisses on her nipples before slowly moving down her belly, one hand slowly slipping between her legs. "Tell me what you want."

Kalos gives a nod with a small smile. "Yes mam." He then rolls over onto his front, looking back at her as his rear was exposed to her.

Devon chuckled and smiled. "Not that small, but you do keep calling me a little dragon." He replies, kissing her once again.

"A very manly man yes." Isabel agreed, shuddering as he began working on her neck. She gave a gasp and moan as he began working lower and lower, opening her legs up to him. "Fuck me..." She panted out in response to him

Vixen grinned and waited for him to roll over before giving his ass a good slap, she loved the effects she had on him. "Who's your alpha."

Kiara grinned and happily, her hands gently holding his cheeks. "I wonder how frisky you can get. " she grinned as she slowly pulled back from the kiss. "The worst you could do is bruise me a little, really can't kill someone whos immortal."

Curtis purred at her response, she was definitely good for his ego. It was still early, he had time for a quick fuck before leaving the cabin. As she opened up her legs to him he happily took in the sight and her scent. "What ever the lady wants. " he grinned and looked up at her as he made his way back up her body, moving in between her legs. He positioned himself so that his member was rubbing against her lips, by now he had quiet the erection. "Sure you aren't to sore to go again?" He teased with a purr as he brushed his lips over her jaw, just missing her lips.

Kalos gave a groan and raised his rear up as she did so. "You mistress, you're my Alpha."

Devon chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Don't plan to ever go that far. You may be immortal, doesn't give me an excuse to hurt you though."

Isabel groaned as she felt him between her legs, arching up against him gently. She bit her lip as she felt him rub between her lips, so close to penetrating. "I'm a demon, will take far more than that to put me off sex." She replied to him with a small grin.

Vixen gave his ass a few more smacks before reaching for his larger butt plug. Moving behind him she gently parted his cheeks and slowly worked the plug inside of him, grinning as it popped before coming to rest inside of him.

Kiara purred softly and smiled down at him, she knew he would never hurt her on purpose. "I know you would never hurt me. " she purred and tapped his nose with a grin. "Why be immortal if you can't share it with anyone." Kiara had kept him pent up all day, it was about time she let him off the hook. "I think I promised you something, didn't I?"

Curtis grinned as he felt her press up against him, her smaller frame held closely to his larger, muscular body. "Hmm, I'll have to see what I can do about that." He grinned and reached back, gently lifting her legs and shifting forwards slightly, her legs now on either side of his hips. He happily lined his member up with her entrance, and slowly began to push forwards, moaning as his head slipped inside inside of her with a quiet popping sound, he really did love how tight she was.

Kalos groaned with the spanking, enjoying the treatment. As she got the plug out he relaxed himself, arching his ass up ready. He gave another long moan as the plug pressed in, taking the object fairly easily inside himself.

"I think my darling tease, you did." Devon replied, shifting in his seat somewhat. He was very pent up with all the teasing they had done today. The main reason he was home so early was because he needed this seeing to.

Isabel moaned happily as he pressed inside, her entrance happily taking him in. She fully pressed herself against him. She loved the feel of his much larger and stronger body against her. It had to be one of the things that got her attracted to him originally, well that and the effect of the sex.

Vixen purred and smiled as he easily took in the plug. "Who's a good boy?" She teased with a grin before letting him roll onto his back once again.

Kiara grinned and moved so that she was kneeling between his legs, her hands slowly sliding up his inner thighs to the zipper of his pants. "Hmm, I wonder what's in here." She looked up into his eyes with a mysterious smile as she slowly started to undo his pants, she pulled the waist band of his boxers up and over his member, lettiing it spring free. "Ohhh, so that's what you've been hiding in there. Naughty boy."

Curtis groaned happily as he slowly pushed further and further inside of her, stretching her walls to the limit. "Oh god yes, your so tight!" He panted as he hilted inside of her, his balls pressed up against her ass. He could remember when he first took her, at the time she had been a virgin, and he had enjoyed popping her cheery.

Kalos blushed slightly and rolled back onto his back, his member now erect again from the attention. "Anything for my mistress." He purred and looked at her.

Devon grinned and watched her work, shaking his head somewhat with a chuckle. "Naughty boy for my naughty tease of a girl." He replies, his member standing to full attention infront of her.

Isabel cried out happily as he hilted, her walls clamping around him. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, propping herself against him. "So big..." She panted as she held herself against his chest, loving the feel of it.

(Dies of no sleep)
Vixen grinned and moved so that she was on top of him, the tip of his cock brushing against her slit as her hands rested on his chest. "I'm going to ride you all day. " she purred with a grin and she reached back and lined him up with her entrance before slowly starting to lower onto his length.

Kiara smiled mysteriously up at him as he chuckled and spoke. "So you think I'm naughty?" She grinned and flipped her red hair to one side, giving him a good view as she leaned forwards and lapped at the tip of his cock gently. In the time they had been together, kiara had teased him nearly every day, but she knew he still loved her. "What makes you so sire I'm your girl?" She added jokingly as she looked up at him.

Curtis grinned as her smaller arms wrapped around his shoulders, he loved how willing she was, granted all who slept with a demon would become very willing, but something was just different with her. He hasn't turned her for the pack, no, he had turned her for himself. He slowly began to thrust in and out of her, his cock rubbing against her walls with each move of his hips, brushing against her sensitive spots. His lips soon found their way to her neck, where he gently nibbled on her soft skin as he slowly made love to her, and not just fucking her like he had before. With her legs and arms wrapped around him, he moved one hand under and around her back, holind her close to his chest, his other arm holding himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom