Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quix's Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

RE: Quix's Writing Samples And Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

He's talked about it, or 'going for a walk and not coming back'.

Euthanasia was actually legalised in one of our Territories here for a couple of years, before the Federal Government stepped in. It is chilling, but as far as I'm concerned, people of sound mind should be able to make their own choices, without myths getting in the way. xD

I can't say I blame him. It must be getting to that point where he just wants the pain to go. Rather than die out, he'd rather make a...better...exit? That sounds not at all like I am trying to describe, but more so go on his terms rather than let nature take its course?

I think it's still legal some place in Europe. I think it was a European lady who went somewhere in Europe to be euthanized. She was ready to go and this was perhaps the most peaceful way to go. She was comfortable, someone she cared about and loved was with her for one last time and it was like she was given something for an accelerant on a natural way to die but peacefully.

I think that's it; it's hard for him more mentally than anything, being one whose life revolved around intellectual discussion and debate, and being active, and also, which is where I must have got a lot of it from, his independence and doing things his way, fuck what anyone else said. He doesn't want to be a burden. It doesn't help that my mum works as a home nurse, and sees daily the indignitiies the elderly and those dying have to suffer. He's not at that stage quite yet.

I think it is, in Switzerland. That's where Phillip Nitschke does his work, and that's probably what you were describing.

Yeah. I can understand that. That was hard on my dad too and after his surgery stuff, while he wouldn't admit it, he had a small depression and the doctor and surgeon it was pretty normal but it still concerned us since it seemed to last for more than a few months. It was more like a couple of years.

That's admirable of your dad, to not want to be a burden but I just hope that he makes the decision for the right reasons, rather than a sort of 'sacrifice.' I know my grandpa feels the same; he is basically bound to the couch and can just watch tv. He's lost most of his motor skills and he can barely walk and do anything really. We all say that if he was alone and didn't have anyone in the house regularly with him, he'd see no reason to live.

I think that depression is quite normal, and I don't believe Dad would make that decision anyway, he can't walk far enough on his own to disappear, lol, and there's so much red-tape to go through with the other. It's just talk and, to be honest, there's others in much more pain, and in worse situations. It just mostly got me to thinking about how much I despise the fact that we basically force people to endure pain and suffering. And for what?

For all those who still think Kangaroo's are all cute, cuddly and harmless, with no bad intentions! I did find this rather amusing.

Mali, you should watch

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MY5LmRXoeM[/video]

What. The. Fuck?! I think that's really creepy! I mean a zombie apocalypse is scarier because they don't run away from you, they run at you and are hungry. Oh goodness, at least those weren't zombified kangaroos!

Malicious Lullaby said:
What. The. Fuck?! I think that's really creepy! I mean a zombie apocalypse is scarier because they don't run away from you, they run at you and are hungry. Oh goodness, at least those weren't zombified kangaroos!

Lol, there was one of the same vision, set to scary music, which made it even more creepy, but I thought I'd be nice and not make you watch that one!

Oh...it was that reverse psychology thing xP Like when you posted that creepy 'Mommy' trailer and said not to watch it. Yeah...it doesn't really work. Tell me to do it or tell me not to and I will still watch it xP

Malicious Lullaby said:
Oh...it was that reverse psychology thing xP Like when you posted that creepy 'Mommy' trailer and said not to watch it. Yeah...it doesn't really work. Tell me to do it or tell me not to and I will still watch it xP

Not at all, I just thought you may have finally learnt to do as you were told. Looks as if I was right, xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All responses up to date, so some random musings:

I'm not sure if it's because I've been in a slightly melancholy mood for the last week or so, but I've been missing a couple of people from here lately, and a certain story, which most who know me probably think I'm slightly obsessed with, xD

Lait, for the story we had going, and the humorous banter we used to share, and Jolie for her intelligence, humour and biting wit, and being the only person I could see myself writing a classic D/s scene with.

Hopefully both will return at some stage, and the reason for their absences is because of something good that's happened in their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about that other story, I thought I'd found a partner for it on Elliquiy, who appeared to be a good fit, both IC and OoC, after I just copied my main plot thread from here to there when approved. We chatted for a couple of days, then she messaged to say that she'd had an unfortunate break-up with her fiance, and needed to take a hiatus. That was a couple of months ago, and she also hasn't been online since.

Obviously, the break-up of a relationship is of much more importance than any story, but I've got a feeling that it's just one that's destined never to be told; at least not as I envisage it. Maybe it's impossible to recreate that natural dynamic between the characters which I had with my original partner, where we just seem to know intuitively how the other wanted it to be played. In the end, that's what I most miss about it.

In regards to Elliquiy, I'm finding it very difficult to motivate myself to actively look for partners, as it's much different than BMR - which, to me, has more of a 'community' feel - and I'd prefer, if I can, to keep my stories on here. I do have one going, and my Snow White partner and I are posting that story to both, to give us posting history, but that's it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use way too many semi-colon's, wish I knew more about comma placement, and seem to have an exclamation mark fetish!

The amusing thing is, I can be a little OCD (or a lot) and have been known to sit there, and remove, add and replace comma's for half an hour, because when I read my posts, 'they don't look/read right', but I still really have no idea in the end if they're placed correctly or not.

Oh, and one other thing. If this post hurts anyone's eyes, colour co-ordination isn't exactly a strength of mine either, xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched an extremely interesting documentary last night, titled 'Marcenwol'.

(From Wikipedia)

"On April 8, 2000, Mark Hogancamp was attacked outside of a bar by five men who beat him nearly to death. After nine days in a coma and forty days in the hospital, Mark was discharged with brain damage that left him little memory of his previous life. Unable to afford therapy, Mark creates his own by building a 1/6-scale World War II-era Belgian town in his yard and populating it with dolls representing himself, his friends, and even his attackers. He calls that town "Marwencol," a portmanteau of the names "Mark," "Wendy" and "Colleen." He rehabilitates his physical wounds by manipulating the small dolls and props — and his mental ones by having the figures act out various battles and stories.

When Mark begins documenting his miniature dramas with his camera, his photos are discovered and published by Esopus magazine and even shown in a New York art gallery. But having the label of "art" applied to his intensely personal work forces Mark to make a choice between the safety of his fictional town and the real world he's avoided since his attack."

mark-hogancamp-attackers-trial-5411.jpg

ad3e66dbee85b35ef82a678663cb3662.jpg

IMG_1535-copy-1024x768.jpg

Definitely worth watching.

Have finally succumbed to one of the multitude of viruses which have been floating around the office the last couple of weeks. I was pretty sure last night, after for the second night in a row, despite being ridiculously tired, it took me a couple of hours to muster up the energy to move myself from the sofa to bed, that going into work today wouldn't be a good idea. That was only confirmed when I did, indeed, go in, and an hour, and three cups of coffee, later, my eyes still refused to open more than halfway. So I've sent myself home.

It's difficult to explain, but when I come down with these types of things, it seems to affect my mental energy much more than my physical - to the point where the idea of being required to gather my thoughts enough to comprehend and respond to even the simplest of questions or conversations can appear a challenge akin to that of attempting to climb Mt Everest - so OoC will likely be slow, non-existent, or at the very least, nonsensical, for the next couple of days. Luckily I'm up to date with story responses, apart from one, which was only posted this morning, and for anyone I'm waiting on, feel free to take your time posting, xD

Malicious Lullaby said:
Did your thread name change? It seems...shorter.

I'll hold off on responding to our PM OOc for now okay love? Just get better <3

Very observant of you Mali, xD. I figured since this journal has become mostly filled with random bullshit, and I'm writing on threads now anyway, that I'd remove the writing samples part.

A day of doing absolutely nothing, and a good sleep, seems to have helped some. Send that OoC whenever you like; you know your messages always brighten up my day, and make me laugh out loud. It just may take a while to respond, and oh, please ignore the missing words and grammatical errors in my last!

I thought something was different! Lol. Aww, no writing samples? It’s okay, they made me jelly xP

Good, I’m glad to read that love.
I’ll get right on it then. Anything to brighten up your day and make you laugh. It’s always worth it ^^
What missing words and grammatical errors? I need to read it again >.<

Malicious Lullaby said:
I thought something was different! Lol. Aww, no writing samples? It’s okay, they made me jelly xP

Good, I’m glad to read that love.
I’ll get right on it then. Anything to brighten up your day and make you laugh. It’s always worth it ^^
What missing words and grammatical errors? I need to read it again >.<

Oh, there will still be samples; posts that I particularly enjoyed writing and the like. Just I don't need to direct people to them on here with the title, since they can just look at my threads anyway. Oh, and my brain's still slow. Took me twenty minutes to realise what you meant with your last line, xD

Talking about writing samples, I was quite proud of my last to our story, so:

The Manor - Quix and Mali

Hawthorne Tisch was on fire. Every nerve ending in his entire body was jangling, and urging him on to ravish Harper Collins. The man's erection strained the fabric of his pants, and felt as if it was almost about to burst the seams; thicker, and throbbing with more urgency than he could recall. The sounds of her words, taunts, moans and whimpers, and the sight her body, skin sheened with perspiration, juices from her orgasm glistening on her thighs, neck and chest marked by his teeth, and ass and thighs welted and bruised from his spanks, was almost too much to bear. He wanted to take her, more-so than any other woman he'd ever met, and Harper Collins needed to cease with the taunts so that she could be filled with his cock. But would she ever stop challenging him? Not a hope in hell, and that's the way he liked it.

As desperate as she was to be satiated, Hawthorne was the same, and as he gripped her wrists and threatened to leave her there, writhing and needy, until she truly went insane, that's all it was. A threat. Possibly, on another occasion, the man would do it, leave Harper bound, and tease and taunt her to the edge of no return, time and time again until she was nothing but a dripping, begging, pleading, drooling, crazy mess, unable to remember her own name, and to whom what occurred on this particular night would be looked back upon as a walk in the park. However, to do so that evening would mean Hawthorne Tisch would be required to deny himself as well, and that was not in the nature. If the man wanted something, he took it, and right now he was going to take Harper. If she believed she'd contributed to that, or that she'd somehow won the 'game', then that was just fine with the Landlord of the Manor. Sometimes there were no losers.

He could see in her expression that for a moment she must have believed that he would truly do it, and it brought a smile to his face. However, that moment soon passed when, with his raging erection released, he slammed her against the cross, and buried every thick, hard inch of his cock into her soaked cunt. His eyes burned bright with lust as they stared into hers, and his mouth dropped open to emit a loud groan of pleasure at the sensation of her muscles clamped around his pulsing shaft, then he leaned forward to bite down on her lower lip in a heated kiss, and simultaneously bent his legs and released his hold on her wrists. A second later, he'd planted both palms on her bruised and beaten ass, pulled her writing hips further toward him, unbent his knees, shot up, and rammed his erection into Harper with all the force he could muster. The man panted, and groaned, and bit her lip, teeth and neck as his nails scratched the flesh of her butt, then one arm raised and a hand slapped an ass cheek before his digits hooked into the hair at the nape of her neck.

Hawthorne forced her entire body to stretch out to its limit as he forcefully pulled on her tresses, and almost split her in half with the next thrust. Buried balls deep, the man shook his head when her lips brushed his, and she issued another taunt. "That's because I wanted you dripping like the dirty, little cock-craving slut you truly are, before I fucked you." The response came out in gasps, and groans, 'I knew what you were, before you did, Harper Collins. And you're right, your dripping cunt feels so good. I intended to make it mine from the first moment I laid eyes on you, and I'm a man who always gets what he wants." Tisch smiled, and eyes flashed with an indescribable emotion before his head dipped, and he sunk his teeth into the sensitive skin of the woman's throat.

The wood of the cross creaked as if were about to snap, and hammered against the wall when, with Harper's legs and arms spread and bound, and her tits bouncing, Hawthorne began to pound her with ever increasing intensity and force. He hadn't thought his cock could get any deeper, but soon discovered he was wrong, and a moan of pure ecstasy escaped his mouth as Harper's tight walls clamped around him, and her juices soaked his invading cock. The angle of each thrust was different from the last, and hit every inch of her dripping pussy. Hawthorne's member filled her perfectly, as if it had been made for just one purpose. To fuck Harper Collin's with.

His bite loosened on her throat as the salty taste of blood dribbled onto his tongue, however his fingers continued to scrape the flesh of her ass, and rake down the back of her thighs, to leave even more scratches and bruises to later be soothed, and he almost tore clumps of hair from her scalp with the digits that maintained a hold on her tresses. The manner in which Hawthorne fucked her was that of a madman or animal. He owned her body, and the noises of his pants and moans mingled with those emanating from her, the slap of his balls against her thighs, and that of his cock ravaging her cunt. His eyes rolled back in his head, and as sweat dripped down his skin to soak his shirt, with Harper impaled on his swollen shaft, he titled his head back, and locked eyes. "Come for me slut, come all over my cock, and show me who owns this fucking pussy now." Hawthorne Tisch could barely hold on, and though crazy with his own need for relief, the man still retained enough of his senses to not want to give Harper Collin's the satisfaction of him finishing before her.

You won't notice the missing words, because well, they're missing! As for the grammatical errors, I'm sure you'll pick them up, and tell me all about them, xD

Oh okay. Gotcha. I mean either way it’s fine. I see the ones that are not of our role play and I want to…lash out irrationally xP
No worries, lol I didn’t want to come out and say the full ‘J’ word. It’s a public thread after all.

I was proud of it too. It was…ahem, steamy :blush:

So there are errors and stuff in your latest post to ‘The Manor?’

Malicious Lullaby said:
Oh okay. Gotcha. I mean either way it’s fine. I see the ones that are not of our role play and I want to…lash out irrationally xP
No worries, lol I didn’t want to come out and say the full ‘J’ word. It’s a public thread after all.

I was proud of it too. It was…ahem, steamy :blush:

So there are errors and stuff in your latest post to ‘The Manor?’

You would have thought I'd have gotten it faster, since us Aussie's are so used to shortening every word we can.

Lol, almost two years of writing together, and only what, our third or fourth 'sex' scene. Have to try and make them worthwhile when they come around, xD

No, not in the story post. In my PM yesterday, which was sent when my brain wasn't working very well. When I went back and re-read it, there was a few missing words, and typo's, xD

Different day, same shit!

Received an approach from someone who, in their initial message, sounded intelligent, friendly, and said she loved my writing, (all ticks), and stated that she was extremely interested in working a scene out with me, particularly in regards to the dark themes I was requesting in my title. She then went on to say that she was looking for a scene centred around her character being raped, humiliated and abused.

I replied, in just a friendly a tone, and said no problem, I am looking for something dark, and that can be incorporated, however rather than the scene being totally centred around what happens to your character, I prefer those types of stories to be a little more two-sided, and for the female character to first, through her own actions, provide a reason in the story for the male character to want to rape, humiliate and abuse her, etc. Would that change your interest in writing with me?

As usual, either an outright rejection of the concept or, as in this case, no reply at all.

What is it with the vast majority of writers of female characters turning their backs, and running away like frightened little schoolgirl's the second they're requested to actually take on a proactive role in the story, or display any initiative? Honestly, it's pathetic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a brighter note, a couple of days rest on the weekend seems to have revived my brain, and I'm feeling much more refreshed and alert. Now, only if it wasn't Monday :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the kind words, Vic. It's difficult for me to believe I can write at all, let alone that I'm actually any good at it, which is why I'm astounded at the thought that anyone may be intimidated. I see others and think how much better they are than I.

As for your other comments, this will probably be hard for people to reconcile with the words on the screen, as they don't know me, but my 'rants' aren't written from emotion, and should be separated from 'me'. In fact, most of the time they're written with a smile on my face, and when I'm in a good mood, and are based on principle, with a grain (or more) of truth as I see it.

I wasn't worried at all that she didn't reply. I was just amused with the dichotomy between how enthusiastic she was in her initial approach when she thought that she was going to have her wish fulfilment fantasy provided to her on a platter, and the no response at all, after a week when she has been online, once she realised that I expected her character to do something for herself, and take some responsibility for leading the story.

I wasn't attempting to over diagram things too much either; it was only the contextual difference between "my character wants to rape and abuse yours for no good reason", and "your character provides a catalyst, through her own actions, that causes my character to resort to raping and abusing her," that I stated I was looking for.

I find there's a vast difference in the creativity (and type of) required to write to 'make something happen' and to write 'in reaction to something happening'. That's my major gripe, or 'principle', if you like; the entrenched double-standard. There seems to be some type of entitlement complex which goes, "I'm female, ergo I'm automatically submissive/the victim/the object of attention, ergo my partner is required to lead the entire story, and possess all the motivations, agency and agenda's."

That doesn't wash with me, and I'm not going to give anyone a free pass, simply because of their gender. However, it doesn't mean they still cannot be dominated, or become the victim, just that the story possesses some unpredictability from my end, and the responsibility for being the one to 'make something happen,' is shared. As I've said before on here, I find it curious that I've been told my standards for female characters are too high, because I request they take action and responsibility for themselves, display some initiative, possess independent motivations, and simply reciprocate what they expect/demand of their writing partner. If that's 'too high of a standard,' then I worry for the future of our species.

The good news is that, whilst partners are hard to find, when I do, they tend to stick, and become long-term. The scenes/partners I have going now I've had pretty much for at least a year, with a couple coming up to two (virtually from since I started writing here), and the only stories I've lost or had 'dropped' are those where my partners, for one reason or another, left BMR completely.

I worry for the species of our race already. Considering the fact that Donald Trump is apparently high in the polls for the upcoming presidential election, I'm immensely terrified of what our country has come to if they will believe that joke of a man.

Me too, Mali! I'm actually hoping Hilary Clinton will become President, but not sure how that would go. We had our first female Prime Minister here a couple of years ago, and the focus on a lot of her policies and comments in regards to, 'it's because she's a woman,' she encountered was over the top. In the end, it pretty much turned the voters against her, and drove her out of office.

I am hoping so too because it's either her or Donald Trump and I will take her over that idiot any day! Surely she won't repeat her husband's mistakes...xP
Yikes. Yeah, the same for our current, but not because he's a woman because he isn't, lol, but because he's black and there was also so much criticism and outcry for the fact his middle name is 'hussain.' Total bullshit but he didn't cower. I don't really know what he's done for our country though. My faith is a little shaky in him but I still maintain that with the way Bush left the office after his two terms, President Obama has spent both of his terms trying to rectify all that. But I dunno no more. I don't follow politics. It's more conspiracy and he said/she said than actual facts >.< Maybe I'll find out in history this semester xP

I've no idea how George W got elected President in the first place. That he got re-elected is even more astounding!

"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots."

Made me despise the man even more if that was possible. So much for Freedom of Religion, and the Separation of Church and State.

If Hilary starts taking on male interns, or smoking cigars, I'll become a little concerned!

Back
Top Bottom