Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaos in Korvosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call you and Anime ready whenever. Once Nobody and Princess are set, we'll kick this off unless we're too close to my 4 days of travel, in which case we'll start next Monday, but that would be the latest.

I was also waiting for Princess to chime in before going any further, so she'd have someone to interact with. We can probably make do for a weekend, so I'm ok with starting whenever.

Looks like the first post will go up from New Orleans after the weekend, then, most likely Sunday night. Continue enjoying yourselves in the thread, and when we kick things off I'll interrupt with an URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Princess hasn't logged in since the 24th. I'm hoping she is on a small vacation and just not checking the site. We'll start when planned, and if she hasn't returned by then, we'll start without her. If she returns shortly afterward, we'll say she was held up crafting something and bring her in. We'll play it by ear.

Well, I'll leave in about 4-5 hours to head to the airport, taking a long ass flight from there, then driving to New Orleans. Sunday, once I have stable internet, I will throw out the first GM post.

Well, currently in New Orleans, about to go do a little sight-seeing. Still no word from Princess, so you guys might be doing the first mission or few alone. Naturally, having only three people will make them harder, but that will mean slightly more xp and treasure. For the first mission, I'm confident that you'll be fine, as it is intended for 1st level chars. After that, will get harder.

Do you guys want that? Right now there are three of you in the group, a sorcerer, a whip-focused bard, and a dervish bard. You guys could handle the first mission, and probably the three after that (one of them could be hard). After that, though, I'd have to start "gimping" the encounters (some perhaps significantly) or playing party members.

I liked that the part was at 4 players and just weak due to class balance, but being undermanned as well really changes things. Would you prefer a fourth player (assuming Princess is gone) or lesser NPCs as part of the party?

Prefer fourth player.

Also sorry for silence. I appear to have gotten some kind of bug or something (sick if that makes it easier to parse.) and have been feeling rather congested, sore throat, sneezing all the time and generally icky. I'm getting better and will try to get to a more "normal" schedule starting... probably Monday if I keep getting better like this.

Okay. I bumped the interest check to say we are looking for one more female character. If that doesn't pan out, I'll just play a male and female NPC for the group, both weaker than the average party member.

As you may have noticed...WE HAVE BEGUN! At this time, please do one last check of your character sheet and make sure everything is as you like it. Once you enter Larsen's office, you may not change it again without permission (slight exception for purchasing new things).

Everyone still with us? We've had one post since I jumped in, but I want to make sure all is well.

I'm still here, but I'm vaguely waiting to see Lisbeth reaction to Avani before I post.

Don't blame ya. She will try to get a post up today, hopefully before your bed time.

Sorry about that, was still kind of getting over being sick and missed the post update >.< That is entirely on me. Punish as you will.

No worries, just glad you are still with us. Adventure awaits! (I already have most of the next post written).

We'll have plenty of free time after that TPK coming up. ~grins~

Well, I give a "no TPK" guarantee on the first little adventure, and the odds are against death in the others if you play somewhat intelligently.

Posted! In my post you will see a prompt for a dice roll marked by a small "1" in parentheses. Also, OOC info will be relayed in double parentheses.

So how long should we wait before "poking" someone? How long before skipping someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom