Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

He was forceful. She liked it. Her panties ripped from her body in the manner he had done was exhilarating. As he lifted her in the air, her legs wrapped around him, her feet pressing into his ass. She knew what she was doing. She knew he wanted this. Maybe even more so than him, she wanted this. Nothing had felt right since she left the house. School, projects, friends, going out, nothing seemed to fill the void that had been left inside her after she had fucked James. Now, with him, the void, the hole that had left her so empty was about to filled. Stuffed no less, with his cock. Her eyes to his, locked with an intense passion, a longing that had been unfilled for months, she felt his meat split her lips slowly. Then the sweetness of filling him push inside took over.

He kept lifting her and slamming her down again and again, filling her tight pussy with him. The noise echoed, and she grinned. She didn’t care if anybody knew what they were doing. In fact she was certain some eyes were on them. It only fed her desire with him. She wanted to cum right away, and she ground her hips to him, rotating in graceful motions. Her hands laced through his hair gently pulling. She wanted to kiss him, and the need was too great to ignore. Her mouth to his, she took him deeply, breaking away breathless. He was impaling her, and she couldn’t get enough of him. “Oh James,” she groaned into ear. “You feel so good. I missed you.” Her lips, her teeth grazing his ear as her legs tighten around him, squeezing him. “Cum inside me James. You can now. Oh fuck keep going. Fuck me hard.” Her breathing, her moans right into his ear. She wanted him to know the effect he had on her. “I’m gonna cum for you James.” Her cries growing louder rising above the music. “Cum for me lover. Call my name.” Again her nose was close to his as her lips brushed his in quick, lustful kisses. She only stopped as her face contorted with the pleasure she was feeling from him. She wanted him to see it and know he was the one giving her this pleasure.

The way she moved, the way she writhed on him, it was all driving James half mad. he could scarcely believe how satisfying it was to him. They kept hammering together. More and mroe people were paying attention to the sex happening right on the dance floor, but James was well past being able to care. He was also so very glad he'd never frequented this place, no one in here to recognize the fact that he was publicly fucking his sister.
"Gods Callie, you're...perfect." He breathed to her, the feelings rising in him, so much passion, so much raw sexual energy flying between them. This was love, this was desire, this was pure primal lust. As he saw her face begin to twist up from the feeling of him pumping into her with all the force he could muster, he leaned over, his teeth latching onto her neck, dragging down it, leaving a mark, adn he did not care in the least.

His hands went to her shoulders, pulling her down onto him harder, hard enough that it was almost throwing his balance off, but it speared as deeply into her as he'd ever managed. He felt himself start to tighten within her, felt himself coming up fast on his finish and he recalled what she'd been saying. Oh, it was somehting he'd wanted to do once again. He wanted to be able to stay within her as long as he could. He could hear faint cheers as he kept working on her. His face came back around, eye to eye with her, and his lips captured hers, a deep, passionate kiss, one that was banishing any lingering thoughts of restraint. He felt himself about to cum, and broke away, looking her right in the eye, and he let go. He shot up inside of her, wave after wave of hot seed filling her, and he held himself in her, then pumped a little slowly, making sure that she'd milked him dry completely.
"I love you Callie." He told her without a hint of doubt.

She grinned at his words. A euphoric expression crossed her face at his words. A gasp as he left a reminder of this passion, this moment in time on her neck. “Oh yes James.” Her words clear, dripping with her desires as he pulled her down on his length harder. She had never felt this intensity before between the two of them before. Even when she gave herself to him, it did not even begin to match the burning heat radiating between their bodies. She could feel the urgency in his thrusts. “Don’t stop James. Keep fucking me.” Her words ringing out loudly, clearly, as she focused on her face, his eyes. Those same green eyes as her own staring back at her seeing right into her core. His kiss took her in every possible way it could. As her lips left his, she groaned out screaming to him, “I’m cumming James.” Her body rigid, her juices coating him, and his cock sliding inside her with much more ease now. She could feel his warm cum filling her as she came. It was a beautiful dance between lovers cumming together and hard. “Fuck yes James.” His words. They were so powerful. So true.

Her eyes wet, she smiled at him warmly. “I love you James. I will always love you.” She leaned in taking his mouth once more to the eruption of the onlookers. She looked around as the kiss broke, his cock still buried deep inside her. “Take me to a hotel. I want to fuck you again. I want you on your back, my hands on the headboard, your fingernails clawing into my back, and your cock in my pussy cumming again and again and again.” As she spoke, her lips inched closer and closer to his. She didn’t kiss him again. Instead her eyes just remained focused to his as smile graced her lips. “One night James. One more perfect night. Will you give that to me? Do you want it? Take me there James. Let’s go.”

Feeling her contracting around his length, cumming hard and fast on his cock. He held her there a moment, before nodding ot her as she made her demands. Very reasonable demands he must say. Demands that he could accede to without feeling as though he was losing anything at all. He pulled out of her, and set her onto the floor, stuffing his cock back in his pants before rgabbing her and kissing her again, all passion and barely controlled fury. He got an arm around her shoulders, and pulled her along, heading for the door. There was a fair amount of cheering and a few appreciative back slaps going to both of them, people clearing having enjoyed the show that had gone on.

James led Callie to his car, driving them almost recklessly fast to the nearest hotel. But it was a little ways off, and he didn't want her to cool down too much. He had a hand on her thigh, and moved it up, his finger rubbing along her slit under her skirt. There wasn't too much time before they got to the hotel, but he wondered if there was enough.

She felt the energy of the crowd, and even the lust, that was radiating from them as they left. Her eyes were fixed on him though. She had wanted this moment, this night since she left, and she was going to have it, him, and everything she had longed for. She didn’t even think about leaving her car there in the parking lot. All she wanted was to get to a hotel where she could enjoy James again.

She slides into the car with him following fast behind her. Her passions still burning bright, she felt his hand on her thigh. A grin on her face as she knew what he was doing. She knew something he didn’t though. There was no way in hell she was going to cool off. His finger finding her wet pussy sent her writhing in her seat. Panting, calling out to him, her eyes closed becoming lost in the pleasure. She wanted more though. Her hand caught his wrist and pulled his finger to her mouth. She slowly suckled him tasting her own pussy. Taking his entire finger and slowly sliding it almost free from her mouth before pushing it deep in her mouth once more. Her eyes ever constant on him wondering what he must be thinking about this. She leaned over and kissed his ear, nibbling, before kissing his neck. Her hands working to free his cock from his shorts again, she whispers to him, “I want you James. I will have you again.” Her hand wrapping around his cock, she went after him with a hunger. Her mouth covering him without caution. She tasted her juices mixed with his cum. It was a powerful combination. She bobbed her head up and down at a rapid pace. She didn’t care if he came again. In fact, she wanted him to. She wanted to taste him. Her hands resting firmly on his body she took all of him, every bit of his cock, deep into her throat. Only then would she pause holding him there before she would resume fucking her own face.

James half started, a little surprised at her...enthusiasm. He certainly wasn't complaining as she half throttled herself on his shaft. His eyes closed a moment, groaning out as he felt her throat contract around him. Gods, it was incredible. Callie had shown serious skills in this department. It was hard to believe she hadn't had very much experience in this particular field. He forced his eyes open, keeping them on the road. he had to stop the car at a red light, taking the chance to pull his phone out, and quickly tap out a message. A moment later he got a confirmation from the nearby hotel. They could skip the front desk this way. He pushed his hand around, sliding fingers up inside of Callie, his thumb aggressively rubbing on clit, gritting his teeth to stop from losing it.

The light changed, and he put his foot down, feeling himself start to swell in her mouth.
"My Gods Callie..." He groaned out. He skid to a halt in a parking space, and grabbed her head with both hands, pressing her all the way down on him. He gave a half shout as he came, shooting straight down her throat. He held her there a moment more, before pulling the door open, and dragging Callie out with him. He had to keep a slightly wider stance to make sure his shorts stayed up, but he went straight for the room. He pulled Callie to him, and kissed her, desperate for more of her, and shoved the door open. Kicking it shut once they were in, he dropped them both onto their sides on the bed, his hands all along her back.

His fingers in her pussy were just a tease. She wanted, and would have, oh so much more of him, from him. Her hands gripping his shaft helping her push his body to the limit. She was so lost in her deviant act that she didn’t notice any stops until the car came to screeching halt in the parking lot. Even then perhaps it was more so because both his hands shoved her down on his cock. His cum spewing down her throat only fanned her fires. She could have climbed on him right there in the car and rode him until he came again, but James had other ideas. The way he pulled her from the car was almost primal. His instincts and desires to simply fuck her were shining through, and she was feeding off of them. Her mind had been racing with what she wanted to do when they were inside. A lustful kiss, the door opened, and soon they were inside on the bed tangled in each other’s arms.

She pulled back slightly gazing into his eyes allowing the fires to burn, flame slightly, before taking his mouth once more. Her hands pulling at his shirt to remove it. She wanted his body bare to her, and she would in turn bare her own to him. A devilish grin, she slides from the bed. Pulling at his shorts, she intended to disrobe him. She slammed his shorts into a lamp as she discarded them taking it down to the floor with a crash. No matter. She grabbed whatever it was he had on his feet and threw them over her shoulder discarding them without care. Her eyes darted to his boxers and back to his with an expression that was undeniable. “Take them off. I want you naked. Nothing between us. Just skin against skin.” Her tone wasn’t asking. It wasn’t demanding either. It was true. She in turn grabbed the edge of her blouse and quickly pulled it up over her head throwing it into the wall. Her bra quickly followed landing in an unceremonious heap. Turning her back to him, she slides her skirt down her legs intentionally slowly revealing her ass to him. Stepping free from it, she kicked it aside and spread her legs. She looked at him over her shoulder, her expression smoldering. She wanted him, but she was going to take her time. Turning around to face, she stood with her feet slightly apart. Her hands touching her chest, her nipples, exploring showing him how she would have him touch her. Her hands slowly working her own body flush against her belly as she glided them slowly to her sex. She was still wet from their encounter before, and as she spread her pussy lips revealing the pinkness, he could see just how wet she was. Inhaling deeply, she rubbed her clit for him not taking her eyes off him. Moaning she massaged faster and hard only to slow driving herself half mad with desire. “Imagine if Karl were here. Make him sit and watch me fuck you.” She slide two fingers deep inside herself crying out at the feeling. She was fucking herself right there in front of him, and this entire night, with all it would involve, was going to be mind blowing.

Callie seemed impatient to have James stripped, and he wasn't on to try and disuade her. As she moved away from him, he watched as she began to strip herself. And in a way that certainly kept him revved up and ready to go. Her statement was simple enough, and he obliged her easily, shoving his boxers away, letting his cock swing free. As she kept moving he had the very potent urge to simply jump her, push her to the wall and resume fucking her silly. But then she made a statement that made him pause. Karl? As though he were in the room, unable to get involved. He'd thought the idea of Karl would kill his mood, but no, it didn't seem to. He let a smile build on his face as he looked to the chair in the room, imagining his 'friend' sitting there. A wolfish grin came to his face.

"Then let's give him a show that he'll never be able to forget." He said to her, his voice a low, husky growl, as though he was only half in control of himself. He did want what she wanted. He wanted the very thing she'd been half demanding back in the club, but he wanted to be back inside of her right now, no question. He was off fo the bed, coming to her, hands going around her legs, adn hefting her back into the air without any apparent effort. He smiled at her, grinned really, and stepped back to the bed, sitting, adn pulling her over him, his mouth on hers, drawing her into his embrace and putting so much fervour and passion into the moment. They were set to be laying in such a way to give someone who might have been sitting in the chair to be able to look directly over them, Callie looking up would see it directly. It would have been quite a view, but that was all anyone in the chair would be getting. "Don't make me wait Callie." he half warned her, his hands going to her sides, sliding down them, one hand gripping his shaft and lining it up with her.

He had mistaken what she said, but that was okay. They had all night to get it right, and she would make sure it was taken care of exactly the way she wanted it to be. James’ enthusaism was apparent and strong. He rushed her giving her no warning, no time to react. That was alright though. She ended up atop him, and that was fine with her. Their kisses only seemed to explode further with passion and heat rising. There was no release, no relent to them. A fire that was burning hotter and hotter with more kindling, more fuel being poured over it constantly. They were going to get burned. She didn’t care. “I don’t intend to,” she growled at him. “No,” she scolded him as he lined his cock up with her pussy. “Let me.” Her hand replaced his holding him. “I want this James.” Her green eyes almost taking on another color as that fire burning within was bubbling just at the surface ready to burst.

As if gasoline had been poured straight to the flames, her desires began to burn out of control as she slide down on his cock taking all of him. Her body only stopping when their bodies were flush with one another. “Oh fuck James,” she moaned as her hands rested on her own knees spreading herself wide for him. She was slow to ride him, fucking him with care, savoring every inch of his dick inside her. She had just had him, but it still felt like ages. She moved along his shaft at an agonizingly slow pace. “Did you miss this James?” Her hips grinding into him as she held him deep. “Rub my clit James.” She wanted to take her time, enjoy him, his body, and all the feelings that came with fucking him. They had all night, and Callie had many plans. This was just the start. She picked up her pace ever so slightly feeling her emotions, the sensations, all of it beginning to rise inside. She knew when she orgasmed it would be hard, but she wasn’t in a rush to do so. She would ride him for a bit and grind her hips into him holding his cock with her pussy tightly. Spread her legs, and then close them tightly, only to open them wide moments later. Her body moving in perfect unsion with him. They truly were meant for one another. “Thank you James. For showing me this.” He had been right all along.

James groaned as she lowered herself onto him. This was differetn. There was that fire, that desire, that hunger that he was well used to, but it wasn't the way it usually was. It wasn't rage and fury and blind lust, it was a drawn out, calculated affair. And it. Was. Glorious. He didn't need her encouragement, and his hand was nearly at her clit when she asked for it, and he ran his thumb along her to gather some moisture before going after her clit. He was following hte spirit of what she'd started, making his motions slower, adn mroe deliberate than normal. His thumb ran a lazy, focused circle around her clit, a finger moving to join it, providing pressure from two sides at once, gritting his teeth to avoid pushing himself to a greater height and forcing hte pace.

It was beautiful torture, the way she rode him. And it was a perfect fit. Everything that he'd ever wanted with her, it was here in this room.
"Gods, I've missed you." He gasped out as she worked on him, his hips rolling with her motions to keep pushing them both onwards. "It's...been my pleasure." He told her, his face split in a wide grin. His hands slid up her body to wrap around her breasts, massaging them gently but firmly, taking a deep breath before groaning out the pleasure that she was busily tormenting him with.

She groaned as he touched her clit. Yes. This is exactly what she wanted. The two of them, alone, simply enjoying each other. It was the thought that kept her awake at night. She knew it was wrong, but that was something that had long faded into the background even before she ever left the house. Her hips grinding into him with no mercy as he manipulated her clit with his skillful hands. Oh she wanted to him to taste her, to feel his tongue instead of his fingers, but they had all night. Certainly he did not think this was the only time they would partake of each other. If he did, he was in for a rude awakening as she wanted more. Her appetite for him would be satisfied tonight, and as far as she was concerned, this was still the appetizer.

She lifted high from his body only to slowly almost caress his cock with her pussy as she came down on him. A devilish grin on her face, she knew the sweat torture this was for him. She wanted this as intense, as fast, and as rough as James did. She could feel in his body, the way he twitched that he wanted so much more right now. His muscles tight and the hunger in his eyes. It was enough to drive her crazy. Wanting to give his some relief, she grabbed his shoulders tightly and began to pick up her pace. Her body meeting his faster and faster, only paused by the rolling of her hips as their bodies met. Licking her own lips, she knew this was going to be a good night. She grabbed one of his hands on her breast and guided him to her nipple squeezing it tightly. “Come on James. Make me squirm.” Again she nudged him to squeeze her nipple as she moaned out at the pleasure. “Do you want to fuck my ass James?” She picked up her pace slamming into him hard not really making it easy for him to answer. “Tell me James. What do you want to do to me?” Her breathing labored she slowed her pace once again tormenting him.

Perfect. That was what teh moment was for James. A perfect moment. Callie overtop of him, riding him, asking him for more, driving him wild with what she was doing. She'd made him cum twice already today, and that left him knowing that it was going to take a lot to get him off again like this. But he felt that Callie was going to be up to the challenge. Every time he'd thought they had reached the peak of emotion, of passion, she'd always been able to up the ante on him, push things just a litle farther, a little harder, and bring him to another new height. His free hand came around, catching her other breast, both hands on her chest, squeezing her nipples, bringing her her farther along, closer, while he bucked his hips harder, wanting her desperately now.

"I..." He trailed off a moment before gritting his teeth and speaking through clenched teeth. "...I want to fuck every inch of you. I want to make you fucking scream until you can't remember your own name." He told her lunging up to press his lips to hers, fierce, fiery, savage, and ravenous for more. He was losing what was left of his control. Soon there would be nothing left but desire and the demand to fuck.

There was something in his eyes. James was being consumed by his desires. His primal instincts were taking over. He wanted to roll her over and fuck her senseless, driving his body into her, stabbing her deeply with his cock. She could see it. She could feel it. With such a slow pace, she continued to ride him never taking her eyes off of his. She wanted to watch it keep rising, growing, bubbling and boiling until it erupted like a geyser. She gripped his shoulder as both his hands handled her fleshy mounds. She was so focused, so driven in pushing his body to the very limit tonight. All the pleasure she had wanted, missed while they apart, would be hers tonight. Fuck the consequences. She didn’t care. This night was made for them, and they were going to ravage it for all they could.

Without warning she leaned down over him pressing her lips to his. Her hands feeling around for the shorts that had taken the lamp off the nightstand. When she had them in her grasp, she leaned up smiling at him. She fished his phone from his pocket and showed it to him. “Turn your camera on. I want you to take pictures and videos. Don’t show my face.” She slammed her body into him several times as fast as her thighs would lift her and allow her to fall back to him. “Oh fuck yeah James! Then send them to Karl.” Again she began to fuck him once more relentlessly. “Show him the fine pussy your dick is fucking. Then, a video of me asking him to join us.” Her lips rushed his before he could say anything. Her kisses trail to his ear as her hips work him slowly now, nearly torturing him. “I want both of you to fuck me. Do you want it too James?”

James could barely believe what was going on. Who was this girl, and where was his sister Callie? But then he knew the answer already. His sister was gone. There was a grown woman, his lover, in her place, and she wanted the things he'd shown to her, and she wanted them now and in the best way he could give it to her. And who was he, just a man, to deny her that? Besides, it wasn't a terrible thought in his mind. Callie had been fearsomely tight with two cocks in her, and the sight her her blowing him while Karl had fucked her had been a trip. The thought of her being actually into that experience was...tempting. So very tempting. He managed to psuh aside that round of savagery for now, and accept his phone from her. He groaned as she ground on him, bringing him to higher levels of pure torturous pleasure.

He aimed his phone, looking at her through it, focusing on where their bodies met, getting a good picture of it, before flicking it over to video, letting Callie's voice come in. While he took a decent round of video, he managed to send the picture. He dropped the phone a moment, and leaned up, putting Callie in his lap now rather than just riding him, done with purely passive approaches for now. If Karl was going to get involved, he wanted a few damned fine moments with his sister/lover before then. His arms went around her, pulling her to him. He managed a few words before her got his lips onto hers.
"Love you Callie." He breathed, a hand goign to the small of her back, keeping her on his cock and grinding htme together, guiding her along to make sure they both got all of the stimulation that he could manage. The angle put more pressure on her clit, and he broke away from the kiss to bite down on her shoulder, dragging them across the skin to leave a bright red mark.

She smiled widely as he took the pictures and video. Soon the images, the sounds of their bodies meeting, would fill Karl’s ears. Good. She wanted to drive him wild. If he was driven to that state, then he would come to her. When he came to her, he would fuck her hard. With James there as well, she would be stuffed and used. A thought that caused her to press her hips to him harder with lust.

When he dropped the phone, she looked at him curosly. Her body pulled closer to him, she understood what he wanted, and she wanted it too. A few tender moments with her lover while it was just the two of them. She was more than happy to meet his request. Her body nearly cradled by him as he held her, fucking her, was a moment so full of sweetness and still so much heat and passion. She was lost wrapped up in his arms. Why couldn’t it be like this always? Why did he have to be her brother? Did it really matter? Sadly, to the outside world, it did. “I love you James,” her warms words in his ear as his lips touched her shoulder. She cringed, groaning out as his teeth sank into her flesh. She had not felt that pressure and pain since she left the house and him behind. Her clit massaged as their bodies continued to move as one was pushing her forward ever closer to that familiar edge that only James could truly bring her to. To be truly happy, fulfilled, and satisfied as her body release was something he had graced her with several times while she discovered all the devious things James had shown her.

She leaned back, her nose to his, and her green eyes meeting those that were exactly like her own. She didn’t want to look away. He was going to make her cum, and she wanted him to see that pleasure as it took her. He was giving it to her. He deserved to see it. She focused on her clit, the sensitive bud between her legs as his body touched it, pressed against it, and sent her crazy. She could feel it coming on faster and faster. She smiled looking at him. “I’m gonna cum James. All over your big cock. You want my cum?” Before he could answer, her mouth parted, and she pressed her lips just shy of his. Her eyes still wide open and fixated on his. She cried out as the feelings came on hard and strong sending warmth, tightness, and euphoria through every muscle in her body. Her pussy coated his cock, hugging him tightly as her walls seemed to knead him. “I’m cumming James.” The words seemed nearly breathless over his lips before her mouth meet his in a kiss between these two lovers.

The moment was building, coming so close to fruition. James knew that he wasn't cumming himself, not for a little bit yet. But that didn't mean he wasn't desperate to have it happen, wanting it with every fibre of his being. But he knew it was not happening quite yet. SStill, being with Callie, feeling her like this, the sense of such perfect passion, complete trust and love...so many people wanted to find this, and he'd managed it. He was getting the firm resolve that fuck what other people thought. He'd see about leaving with Callie, go somewhere that no one would know them, make a life for themselves where it'd never be an issue.

Those thoughts were stripped from his mind as he felt Callie contracting on his cock, cumming hard as she spoke to him, enticing, promising. Staring into those eyes that were a mirror of his own was...intoxicating. It made the whole thing more potent, more personal, just more...so. He could feel Callie's breasts on his chest, and as her lips pressed to his, his tongue entwining with her, tasting her, and keeping her on him. He felt himself jerk within her, unexpectedly, his peak having been ridden so far that he hadn't noticed his revoery enough to cum again. Unlike most of the others he'd experienced, it was a long, slow, wracking affair, shooting up into her in a stead stream. He moaned into her mouth, before gently parting from her lips, rolling his hips to make sure that she'd milked him as dry as she could. There was no further thought of Callie his sister, only Callie the lover.

Karl grumbled, and looked at teh picture that James had sent him. He almost dropped it, seeing the imagine of James being riddden by a smoking hot girl. A moment later the video came in, adn he stared, recognizing the voice. Callie. Holy fucking fuck. James was porking his sister again. He saw a line of text after the video. A address. And three words. One last time. Karl was on the move to his car, hopping in, and burning hard to get there as soon as he could. He wasn't going to pass this chance up.

This was the hottest, most intense the two had shared yet, and she wasn’t even finished with him for the night. Her plans had only just started. Callie came here with a clear outline of what she wanted, and so far James was walking the line that she wanted him to follow. Giving her his body, his cum, and his affections were building the perfect night. Each kiss from his lips was bittersweet. As soon as it would begin, she was already missing his lips, his tongue, how he tasted, everything about his mouth really, because she knew it would come to a close. There simply was no way to get enough of him. Even with the entire night still laid out at their feet, it wouldn’t be enough, but she was going to take what she could get.

Taking everything she could get had become his cum, as she felt his cock spasm and spurt his warm seed deep inside her pussy. She grinned still keep her hips working, rolling into him, as she wanted his cock to come to full rest while still inside with the last drop of cum from his balls left inside her wanting sex. “Fuck. You are amazing James.” She cupped his face in a loving, soft gesture and pulled him into a passionate kiss. It began with tender brushes of her lips to his, but soon her mouth was devouring his, invading his even, and she would only break away from him to gasp for a breath. “I want….more James. A shower….before Karl..gets..here.” She smiled clearly breathless. Begrudgingly she knew she had to move, but before she did, her eyes met his one more time. “I love you James.” It was the truth. In the simplest of terms, in the simplest form, she loved him. She really did. The situation that had started it all ha d changed their lives so drastically. The months of hell both of them had been going through, the physical toll it had clearly taken on their bodies, even the mental anguish was all gone the second they met at the nightclub away from everyone else. Away from their family, the house, and any chance of anyone knowing who they were, and they became what it seemed like they were meant to be. Happy lovers. Was that the key? Get away? Move? Run? Callie gave him one more quick kiss before she moved from his body. She knew what her plans were for right now, and that was what she was going to do. So for right now, she had this night, James, and soon Karl. The fun would soon begin a new, and she wanted to be clean for when he arrived. She disappeared into the bathroom, and the sounds of the shower began.

James let her go. Just for the moment, he had to let her go. After all, he was spent. He needed a moment of recovery. Still, his mind went back to the last time they'd been in the shower, when he'd had her mouth wrapped around his cock. He blew out a sigh, smiling. There were some not so good memories tied into his and Callie's newest relationship, but the good ones...oh the good ones were real winners. The most recent few certainly the icing on the cake. A very very sexy and pleasurable cake indeed. He relaxed a moment, letting the sounds of the shower sink into him. Then he remembered. he'd called Karl in. The other man was going to get here, and likely soon. If he was going to get some extra time with Callie, it was going to have to be now.

He got up, stretched, and then head to the washroom. The shower was throwin off a lot of steam, enough that it was shrouding Callie from easy view, leaving only a very sexy outline. He had a smirk, a smile, and he advanced. His cock was rapidly hardening again at the thought of what he was about to do. Lovers they had been, that feeling of tenderness, of care. But now, before Karl got there, he wanted a good release of his aggression. He could savage her with Karl, but he wanted that all to himself at least once. He stepped into the shower, his hands going onto her shoudlers. He leaned down, kissing the side of her neck.
"Are you ready Callie?" He murmured to her, his hands sliding to the side of her arms. He was moving as though about to be gentle. He waited until her heard her about to speak before he moved. he turned, half carrying her and pushing ehr front first into the wall of the shower. A hand in the middle of her back, keeping her in place, grinning. His free hand moved around her front, finding her clit, while he pressed the ehad of his cock against ehr. The hot water made them slick, and he felt himself slip away from her pussy, and up. As he nestled against her ass, he shrugged. Why not? He pushed up, lancing into her, impaling her on his cock. He drew back and slammed back up into her, hitting hard enough to lift her from falt on the floor to on her toes, and grunting with each blow.

The shower was as relaxing as she had hoped it would be. Long gone were the days she ran in there to clean what she thought was her dirty body after fucking with James. Now it was to make sure she was ready for him, and Karl, again. The steam seemed to sink into every pore of her body. It was invigorating. She had washed her entire body with the soap the hotel provided. All she had planned on doing was toweling off and resting on the bed naked waiting for more of their fun to begin. Perhaps James can taste my pussy. We could both be in the midst of enjoying that when Karl arrives. For a change of pace this time, I could taste him while James worked to bring to one of many orgasms I know he’s capable of providing me with using his tongue. She smiled at the thought as the water cascaded down her body.

James had been silent in his approach, and it wasn’t until he spoke she knew he was there. Before an answer could even be granted, he slammed her body to the wall. Instead of his tongue, it was his finger working her clit. Still, he was equally talented. In fact, there wasn’t anything on his body that wasn’t talented and useful in making her wanting to cum. She pressed her ass back feeling him already ready to fuck her once more. He was as insatiable as she was. He began to pulverize her lifting her nearly free from the floor. “JAMES,” she screamed out into the cold, wet wall. The sound reverberated off the walls in the shower. Her hands, at first, were flush again the wall. Soon she was clawing at them though as he pumped into her with all the force of the raw lust they both were consumed with. “Keep fucking me James! That’s it baby! Show me what you want! Harder baby!” Her words not his only encouragement, as she opened her body up to him spreading her legs as much as his forceful thrusts would allow. Her groans could almost be mistaken for pain. Even if he was hurting her, she did not want him to stop.

Hammering away into her ass was apparently exactly what she'd been wanting from him, or some other kind of thing that was just pure lust and fury. James grinned as she screamed out his name, feeling as though he was too far gone really for anything as coherant as speech any more. He was down to animal passions. There was a woman who needed to be fucked, and fucked long and hard. She might be able to bring him out of it at some point, but not right now. Not by a long shot. A hand landed on her shoulder, pulling her down onto hsi cock harder than ever. He was slamming into her hard enough that each hit shook him, nearly drove him back a pace, adn he had to adjust his stance just to be able to keep it up. After a minute or so of hard pounding into her, he let go of her shoulder, adn gathered her wet hair into his hand, and pulled her head back. He leaned forward to deliver a fearsome and brutal kiss onto her, grunting fiercely as he released her mouth, still pounding into her. His other hand was massaging aggressively, trying to bring her around quickly. One of his fingers slipped down and up inside of her pussy, fucking at her there as well. Caught in the sheer primal fury of the moment, his teeth came down on her shoulder, this time harder than ever before, adn he tasted the faint tang of blood in his mouth. Callie would be certainly marked after this, marked as his and his alone. Never mind that he was going to share her with Karl for a night. In the end, Callie would be no one's but his.

His grip, his body, his cock, his pace, it was all so maddening. He worked at a pace, with a sense that he never had before. Clearly lost so deeply within himself, James was running purely on his own devilishly deviant desires, and he was exploding not only inside her tonight, but all around and over her. She pulled him, willing him, wanting him, and everything he had. She wanted to make sure he knew that he could completely let go tonight. There were no boundaries, no rules, and nothing he could do wrong. The fantasy that began all this was more than his tonight, and so was she.

She tried to slam her body to meet his still. His cock filling her so, and his aggression leaving her feeling nearly ripped apart. His hunger, his heat could have burned her. Her ass was taking every inch of him along with his ravenous appetite. He was fucking her pussy, pulling her hair, and covering her mouth so fast her head didn’t have time to wrap around the moment. Her clit pulsing under his manipulations as she stood on her toes just barely. She felt his teeth sink into her flesh, and the shrieks that came from her were pure and outright agony. He had hurt her, but even that only fueled her lust as it sent her over the edge. Her legs shook at the brink of not being able to support her body. Her pussy tight and wet as her orgasm hit her harder than ever before. “I’m cumming James!” It was clear she didn’t have to tell him, but she wanted him to hear the words with his name from her lips. It was for him, because of him, and in her mind at that moment, her cum belonged to him. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips sucking her own juices from him. Wasting no time, she took all of his fingers into her mouth. “So good James. “ Over her shoulder, she gazed watching him. “I want to taste my ass on your cock James.”

The pounding, the primal drive, it was all perfect for James. Exactly what he'd wanted. Callie was in the throes of yet another orgasm so far, James almost surprised at how many she was getting tonight, but experience had taught him that once she threw herself into it, Callie was a high sexual creature, adn this was the environment that she would thrive in really. Passion and lust and sheer primal need. Her near shriek as she came around his cock made him groan. He was getting closer himself really, but time had thinned him out too much. As she drew his hand out of her pussy, and tasted it, her words made him smile. It was a wicked, satisfied smile, when he let up on the pressure keeping her on hte wall. He kept his hand in her hair, adn used that to push her down to her knees.

'He didn't waste any time on waiting, nor on preamble of foreplay. If Karl was going to be here soon, and James had every belief that he was, then he had to get this out of the way. His cock plunged into Callie's mouth, going straight to the root in her. He'd already seen that she could handle it, and he wasn't looking to be gentle. He left his hand in her hair, using that as a brace to begin fucking her mouth hard and fast.

Karl skid around a corner, praying that all the Gods that he could think of might spare him from killing himself, or from getting tagged by the police. And he knew he had to hurry. If that video was any indication, then James was hellbent on wearing Callie out as fast as he could. And then that...that would be a terrible waste.

With a guided hand, she was on her knees in the shower, kneeling before him and his cock. The sight exactly what she had wanted and even dreamt of. She was a starved creature still, even at this point, and she grabbed his cock with her mouth. Her lips taking all of him deep within the confines of her tight throat in one swift movement as he was pushing himself into her showing not only every emotion he was feeling for her, but the clear fact that he was losing control. Her head moved along his length as her lips, her tongue, bathed him, suckling him almost like appearing like a rag doll. No. Like a fuckdoll. His fuckdoll. It was clear she just how very much she had longed for this. Even with his dick throbbing against her throat, Callie had to remind herself this was not a dream. His hands held a grip on her head as he began to give her the savage face fucking she wanted from him. She surrendered to him showing her submission by placing her hands behind her back thrusting her breasts towards him as they were moving about with each of his wild jabs into her mouth with his hips. Her green eyes, the very windows to the soul, to the depths of her core, showing every ounce of pure, raging lust. Her heart was full of love for him. Her sex, her clit was full of desire for him. He was seeing all of it.

She tasted everything on his cock. His legs braced in a stance showing his power. His muscles tightened with every swing of his hips. She could see even his abdominal muscles working. He was throwing his entire body into this, and she could feel and see it. James was fucking her mouth with abandonment, and her only regret was not doing this sooner. She wanted to touch her clit. To rub. To play. To feel another orgasm as her own hands, but her hands remained behind her back. A symbol to him really that tonight, she belonged to him.

There was no hesitation, no second thoughts. Just pure living in the moment. He felt no resistance, letting him hammer his cock into her throat, just pure submission and passion for the moment. He stared at her eyes, keeping contact, wanting to make sure he could see her, wanting that notice of how she looked. He did catch sight of her hands, of them being crossed behind her back, and he had the image in his mind of tying her up again, bending her over, ravaging her until she couldn't even recall her own name. He couldn't miss any of the looks, the way her breasts pushed forward. His face was split in a grin, unable to clear it. There was never going to be going back from this, not really. This night was going to be one that settled so much for him. For them. He'd make sure of it. James felt himself tightening, still surprised that he was able to get off again so soon, but Callie had that kind of effect on him. He shoved himself into her throat, and left himself there, keeping in place. He groaned, long, still almost feral, and came hard straight down her throat.

He left himself there a moment longer before sliding out of her, and smiling, the hot water still pooling around them. In his opinion, they were clean enough. He brought her to her feet, hand still tangled in her hair, and half dragged her out to the bed once more, tossing her onto the bed, and pulling her onto her knees. He slid back into her pussy with a moment of hesitation, sighing at the feeling of being back inside of her. The door pushed open, and Karl staggered in, seeing Callie impaled on James, and grinned, kicking the door shut, and approaching the grab onto Callie's face and draw a kiss from her. James only grinned, thinking of all that had gone on with Callie's mouth in the last few moments. Now it was going to get interesting.

His cock was pounding her throat. It even hurt he was shoving it so deep down her tight throat. Callie groaned all around him knowing the feeling would drive him wild. James had already had such a wild night, and he surprised by her how he was able to keep going. Not only was he able to, but he still wanted to. He still wanted her. As badly as she burned for him, he was on fire for her as well. His cum filled her throat, running down it, and she greedily swallowed. To have him in her throat, to taste him, to feel it, it was all she had wanted since she left the house that day. She vibrated his cock in her mouth as her throat still worked him even after his load was down her throat.

Yet again James was full of surprises as he took her from the shower. She playfully groaned smiling at him as his hand lead her by the hair like a bitch on a leash. She was his bitch. His bitch in heat. Her body flew to the bed like a limp fuckdoll, and once she was on her knees, she knew what was coming. Her body already braced for him, she all but called out to him telling him to fuck her, and he seemed to answer her unspoken request. His cock felt so good, so perfect in her already wet pussy. She leaned back, rocking her body into him. It was perfect. She didn’t care if he came inside her. All she wanted was him inside her. The door opened, and she looked in the direction to see Karl come into view. His mouth was hot, and the fact that James’ dick had just been there, made his kiss even hotter to her. Another smile on her face as James was fucking her, and she was fucking him just as hard. She moaned out loudly. “That’s right baby. Fuck my pussy.” Her eyes down to Karl’s crotch, she grinned wildly. His bulge clearly showing. “Take them off. I want your dick in my mouth. Now.”

Back
Top Bottom