Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

She smiled at him returning his nod. Though his touch to her clit felt wonderful, she was ready for more already. One foot on either side of him, flat against the table, she reached down guiding him to her ready pussy. Slowly lowering herself to him, allowing him to take her, fill her, she groaned out loudly. “Oh James you feel so fucking good. Don’t….move.” Once he was fully inside her, and her body rested against his, she gripped his shoulders tightly holding him there. Her eyes wide open, and her nose to his, their lips a breath away from each other, she was ready to fuck him. Her movements were slow and short at first. It was as if she were testing the waters. Her nipples rock hard, as her clit already begging for her to go faster. Even her breathing was already increasing. She was so primed and ready for him and his body.

She began to pick up her pace as she leaned in nibbling on his ear. Her hands never left his body. Whether it was his shoulders she was gripping, his back her fingertips were pressed into, or running through his hair, she was always in contact with him. With her strokes increased now, she grinded down harder as she went along riding him. Her toes gripping the table as she leaned back feeling him at a new angle, deeper, harder. “James, I’m not stopping…..until I…..cum. Shit.” She threw her head back and continued slamming her body into him. Her legs beginning to tremble from her own weight, the exertion, and the excitement. Her rubbing against his body was direct contact to her now swollen clit, and she was edging ever closer. She thrust herself down on him with force and pressed her clit hard as she rotated into him. “I’m cumming James,” she whispered. “I’m cumming!” This time she yelled it as if she were proud. “Fuck me James.” Breathless, she wanted him to take the reigns now.

It wasn't easy. Not at all. There was a powerful urge to take this moment away from her, to not give Callie this chance to take a little control. And she was making him glad that he was giving her that opportunity. The pause came when they were nose to nose, bracing herself for the moment, and he kept his eyes locked to hers, that piercing green gaze that he had never managed to get out of his head. And then the pause was done, and she was moving. Her hips were slapping into him when they didn't grind up against him, making him groan faintly. Gods, Callie was always so damned good at things like this. He might have opened her up to this kind of thing, but she was a natural, always good, even when she wasn't trying to be. And now that she was, it was nothing short of divine.

He let her ride, grinding up into her when he could, matching her hips movements to make sure that she got as much of him as she could every time. And then she was spasming on him, cumming hard around his cock. He'd expected to be right behind her, but...it was as though she'd sucked him dry in the shower. He knew he was coming back up on one, but he needed more. And fortunately, she seemed to be willing to give him that. He turned, adn let his legs fall tot eh floor, sitting up and grabbing her. He stood up, and carried her over to the wall, adn pressed her back to it, crushing them together. His hips plunged up into her repeatedly, slamming her into the wall harder and harder, with more force and passion. His teeth weere at her neck, dragging along the skin. He could could feel her hard nipples against his chest, adn their movements ground them into him, spurring him on. He gasped, getting closer, faster.
"Fuck Callie...I'm...almost..." He maanaged, before his passion took over completely, pulling her away from the wall, and setting her down on the table again, flipping her over without a word. He plunged back into her from behind, feeling the depth of his penetration all the more now, gripping her shohulders to pull her back into him hard, each movement enough to shake the table.

She grinned as he took her into his arms. A soft cry as her back was pressed into the wall filled the room. He wasn’t gently about it, and quite frankly she didn’t want him to be. She wanted him in the heat of the moment driven by passion to have his way with her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as she felt like he was going to push her through the wall with his powerful thrusts. “Fuck James! You’re so good to me!” Her legs tightly around his waist with abandonment. She didn’t care if anyone walked in and caught them. Hell. Let them! Then there would be no need to hide it. Her breath hitching in her throat as his teeth grazed her skin, leaving red marks behind. “Yes James! Fuck me!” She threw her own head back into the wall so hard, but she didn’t care. No. All she cared about was his dick fucking her. She wanted his body this close to her. She wanted him inside her.

She could feel his body moving faster and faster, and she in turn was hurdling towards her own release once more. He knew how to drive her body that way, towards the pleasure she wanted. He was a master at it. His cock his own powerful weapon at driving her insane. His tongue equally as devastating. He could turn her into a puddle at his own whim, and now she would allow it. She would open herself up to him. Like right now. She held in his arms, his hold, pinned by his body and his down desires. Her chest flush against him as was the rest of her body. She was on fire, covered once more in thin mist of sweat. Biting her own bottom lip, she didn’t even try to meet his gaze. The room spinning and swirling as she was lost more and more in this moment and him. She dug her heels into his ass, feeling the muscles contract as he worked her. “James! I’m gonna cum again! You’re so good! Don’t stop! I wanna cum!” Her words grew louder as she spoke until she was screaming. “I’m gonna cum!” Her hands firmly against his back pulling him in, holding on to him with all she had.

Just wild abandon, no sense of civility in his movments, James was primal now, almost savage. He wanted what he wanted, and what he wanted to was to fuck Callie senseless. The way she hung on had him buried in her as deeply as he had ever felt, her screams of his name and how badly she wanted this, it was all just so much. His hips were almost a blur of motion, hammering into her as hard as he could, faaster and faster, the sound of them colliding filling the air, their bodies making wet, slick noises with each move, it was a perfect moment. He caught her mouth with his own, pressing his tongue into her mouth, tasting her, stifling her cries for just a moment.

He wasn't talking, he wasn't even thinking anymore. All that came from him was the occcasional grunt of effort, his eyes wild now, pleasure and lust writ plain in his gaze. he gave a drawn out groan, sounding pleased as he could possibly be, feeling Callie spasming around his cock again. As he paused then, he felt a trickle still leaving his cock, knowing then that he'd cum. Long and hard. And inside of his sister. He froze just a moment, standing up, away from her, backing up, feeling his cock slide out of her.

Callie gave in even more if that were even possible. Her body became a limp ragdoll as he pounded her. The room nothing more than a mere blur to her. The sights, smells, and even the sounds all began to melt away as all she felt was his body against her own. All she saw was his eyes full of lust. All she heard was the sound of flesh meeting flesh as he drove his meat deeper and harder. She began to feel weightless, as if she were floating and yet still connected to him taking of him as much as he was taking of her. Her nipples, her clit, her muscles, they all screamed for him to keep fucking her. “I love you,” she whispered out as she felt gripped by him a new way.

She smiled as he withdrew from her. “That was amazing James. Oh I love you so much.” She lifted her gaze to meet him, and her smile quickly faded. “James? What’s wrong? What….” She looked down realizing the puddle of cum that usually appeared on the floor, table, wherever depending on where they were was not visible. Her eyes wide as the truth took root of her. “James! What did you do? You fucking moron! I’m not on birth control! What have you done?” She grabbed the remains of one of the dishes from the floor and threw it hard. “Oh my! James!” She ran upstairs turning on the water. I’ve got to try and get this out of me, she thought. Grabbing the shower head down she tried her best. “Idiot! Stay away from me,” she yelled to him. “Just stay the fuck away from me! How could you? You had to ruin it! Don’t come near me! Don’t talk to me! Don’t even fucking touch me! Just stay the hell down there! Damn you James!” She jumped from the shower slamming the bathroom door and locking it before she returned to the solace of the shower.

James had to admit that this time? Just this once? Maybe this was his bad. Okay, this was his bad. Not what he'd planned. He'd just gotten more and more unrestrained, sinking more and more into his own animal indulgances. And she had seemed to be right there along with him, loving the moment. But now...Gods, what now? Yes, in the more recent years he'd been lusting after his sister, but...he'd never had the thoughts of getting her pregnant, or anything of the like. This was...potentially way out of hand. He took a deep breath, and sat down. He had to look at this logically. There was still time. He coould make a trip into town. Morning after pills. Not quite as good as the other, but something that would certainly work. Yeah, that was a plan! He'd just...need a little time to wrap his head around things. And to realize just how quickly everything had changed. From perfect to square one, all in the the course of one moment.

Callie looked at herself in the mirror feeling sick. Quickly she jumped back into the shower scrubbing herself once more. How could I be so stupid? I gave in, and look what happened! How could James be so careless? Why didn’t he think to have protection here? He knew he was going to do this someday to me. Why was he prepared? She let the water run over he head for a while before she got out. Running across the hall she slammed drawers and her closet door trying to find something to wear. I have to get to town. I have to see what I can do. He has to let me go. He just has to.

She started down the stairs before a sinking feeling hit her. Our deal. He won’t let me go. He most certainly won’t. He’ll think I’m not coming back, and he’d be right. I can’t keep doing this. Something bad is going to happen if I do. Fine. If he won’t let me go, then he has to. She continued down the stairs dressed, with her hair still wet. “James you have to do something. You have to go get something, anything to help me. This can’t happen. It would ruin both of our lives. I know you won’t let me go. Fine. Whatever. This is bigger than our stupid deal or you keeping the locks on the door. Just go. Get something. Bring it back to me. I can not get pregnant James. I know it was only one time, but that’s all it takes. Please. You have to do something. Make a choice. Get off your ass and go get dressed. Move. Please. I’m begging you.” She sank down to her knees next to him as she spoke. “Please. For me. If you love me as much as you say you, you will do this for me.” She didn’t mention the one time left on their deal. It wasn’t the right time. Right now she was focused on him getting out of the house and getting her something.

James pulled on shorts. There were some sandals that he could wear. he found his wallet, adn tucked it away. And then...Callie was there, espousing the same kinds of thigns that he was worrying about, making everything seem like it was the same for themm. As she went on, he raised his hands, trying to shush her enough to get a word in.
"Callie. Calllie. Hey hey hey, easy. I'm way ahead of you. I'm going in to get something to make this less... of a disaster. I agree with you, this it too big to leave alone, no matter what. I made a mistake Callie, adn I'm sorry. I should have been paying mroe attention. You're just...so damned good at things that I lost track of it all. But...I still should have been more careful. I'm going to go into town. Get what we need. Make this work. Make it right." He stepped close, resting a hand on her cheek. "Just wait here for me. I'll be back." And with that, he head for the garage. He took the remote that opened the door to the place. The swithch had been broken for a long time, but since the remote worked, and there was only one car in the garage, no one had seemed ot think that the repair needed to take place. He got in the car, and started driving, closing the door behind him.

The drug store was close by, and had exactly what he needed. The clerk asked no questions, he was good at that. One of the reasons that the store kept him on. James had a pair of packets of pills, and a few other tools that would help things along. He got back int he car, adn drove him quickly.

He opened the door, olding hte morning after pills in his hand.
"Callie! Callie, I got them!" He called, hunting through the house for her.

Soon she was left alone in the house. James seems to want exactly the same thing she wanted. For this to all just go away. Neither of them wanted a baby, and his little accident could have been enough to cause just that. I’ll just sit here and wait for him to get back with the pills. She looked up and out the big bay windows in the dining room. The shattered remains at her attempt for breakfast still on the floor. The smell of food still heavy in the air. It was then it finally occurred to her. She was alone. She was alone in the house for the first time since all of this happened, and she could get away. She had already broken one window. She could do it again and leave. She rushed for a chair and raised it high. Just throw it. It’ll crash through the window, and you can make it to the neighbor’s house. You can make it, she thought, but she couldn’t throw the chair. She lowered it to the floor. “Why can’t I do this?” She knew why. She still loved James. She walked over to the refrigerator, grabbed a drink, and walked downstairs to her father’s man cave in a state of shock almost at her lack of being able to actually escape when given the chance.

She heard him when he came back home, and couldn’t bring herself to call out to him at first. “I’m here,” she finally said feeling almost defeated in saying so. “I’m here James.” She still had some drink in her bottle. She would take the pills with that. Yeah. This should do just fine. She could hear him going about the house looking for her, but clearly he couldn’t hear her calling. He must think I’ve run, but surly he’ll notice I had no way of getting out. He’ll come down here. Sooner or later. She sat watching the stairs for him to appear.

James looked about, not sure where exactly she was. But ther was no broken windows, the locks were still in place. She couldn't have gone too far. And he was hoping that she might still have residual want to stay with him, especially after he had admithis error and taken steps to correct it. So that left one place. He faintly heard what might be her voice coming from downstairs, so he set off to get to her. And sure enough, he found her down there.
"Hey. I got you something to make sure." He told her, offering her the box of pills. "It says to take two to be sure. More than that and it can realy mess you up. But...Callie, it was an accident, and I'm sorry. I would never want to put you through tht kind of risk on purpose. I hope....that you can believe me about that."

She leaps to her feet rushing to grab the pills from him. All she heard from him at first was how many to take. She grabbed a bottle of water from her dad’s mini fridge. Their father kept it stocked all the time with various things, but water was one of the things he rarely drank when was down there. She down two pills quickly chasing them half the bottle of water.

Her gaze fell on him next. “Look James. Accident or not, it doesn’t matter. Okay? What matters is we stop this now before something else goes really wrong. You need to call of this deal, and you need to let me go. I believe you didn’t do it on purpose. I know how easy it is to get caught up in the moment. Trust me I do.” She took a sip of water and looked around the room. It was clear she was gathering her courage. “I loved what we did, but we have got to stop this now. You go upstairs and take the locks off the doors. I won’t leave today. I may stay the rest of the week, but what is important here is that we stop this right now. That last time was the last time. No more locks. No more deals. No more sex. It’s done. We’re done. We have to be. Okay?” She took a step closer to him offering a warm, reassuring smile. “James I still love you, and I don’t hold any of this against you. You’ve shown me so much, but it’s time to end this. It’s time to put all of this behind us. You wanted me, and you had me. Now it’s time to move on. Alright?” She rubbed his shoulder before heading for the stairs.

James reached out and gently snagged her wrist before she could get out of reach of her.
"Callie, the...locks. I...I can take them down. But...steps can be taken to make sure that thigns are safer than they were. Callie, I...can't walk away from this. Having you, and knowing how perfect it was, and thenn knowing I lost that...? I can't. I can't take that Callie. So if moving on means leaving this behindd...I'm sorry, but I can't do that." He explained.

And it was the truth of things. To have had her and lost her, that would be so much worse than having never had her at all. He really should have just taken the apartment and gotten some distance from his sister adn him. But now...there was no room for distance between them. Not really. Not to him. They had to maintain this kind of closeness.

Karl whistled as he pulled his car into the driveway. He hadn't seen James in a little while, and he had to admit, he was concerned. Not over James wellbeing, but because the man had the house free of parents, and no party invites had been issued! That and Karl had to admit that Jaes had a seriously hot sister that he wasnted to spend a little time leering at. He moved tot eh front door, and knocked on it loudly.

She listened to him wanting to give him the chance to finish, to explain how he felt, whatever it was he had to say. “Thank you James for taking the locks down. That means so much to me.” She wanted to tell him it wasn’t up to him, but she could tell how serious he was. He truly wasn’t going to be able to let go. This was going to be a problem. She had to play this cool. She would bolt as soon as possible. “Look. Let’s just take this slow. Okay? First the locks come off, and then we’ll see how we do in the house together. We won’t rush anything, and we’ll just have all the safety guidelines put up. Nothing rushed. Nothing forced. Just natural. Okay?” She was trying to keep her own emotions in check. She did love him, and it was wonderful what they had. Had as in the past tense, and it was over. This had been a wake up call for her, and she had answered. She couldn’t force him to.

It was the knocking that made her break her gaze at him. “Who is that? Are you expecting someone? James! The locks! How are you going to explain any of this? You have to go check. I know it’s nobody for me. Nobody would come for me yet. I haven’t been away from school long enough. Go check. Now.” There was a panic to her voice. “Open the door, and leave it open. If you lock it back, it’ll be too suspicious. So just open the lock and leave it open. Okay?” Of course there was another motive to her for him to leave the lock open. She was going to take her chance to leave. She tried to keep him off balance though by pushing him towards the stairs and constantly talking about how he had to keep this all private. “Go on now, but you have to keep this quiet. Unlock the lock, get them into the living room, and keep their eyes away from the locks. You can do it James. I have faith in you. When they’re gone, well….we shall see where we’re at then. Just go.”

James waved a hand at Callie.
"All right, all right, calm down. It's probably just Darrell. I can get rid of him easily enough." he said calmly. This was not a disaster. Okay, it was a problem. A big problem, but not something insurmountable. He jogged up the stairs, taking them two at a time. He shook his shoulders loose. Doable. Very workable. This would be nothing. He grabbed the keys to the locks, and popped the padlock on the front door open. He pocketed it, and looked out the peehole to see who was there. Fuck. It was Karl. Karl was kind of an asshole, but he had been hanging around with James since this side of forever. Kind of a legacy friend. But he could very well act like he wasn't there. So he sighed, adn unocked the door normally.

"James! Shit man, you don't call, you don't write? When is the party happenin'? Come on, you always throw one when you got the house!" Karl announced.
"Yeah, not yet man. Too much shit on the go." James replied.
"Come on, at least let me in, and let me help you plan some shit." James saw no way around it. He stepped back, adn Karl walked into the room. The door swung closed, and James walked over to the living room. Kalr frowned, looking around. SOmething wasn't right, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

She could hear the muffled conversation going on upstairs, and she slowly made her way up. She was quiet and stopped when she could hear them both clearly. Karl! Oh great. What a jerk. She rolled her eyes. He was going on and on about a party. Typical. All he ever wanted to do was have fun. James, you have to get him upstairs or something. Get him away from the front door. Take him into the kitchen. Something. Being brave, she slowly peered out from the door until James came into view. She pointed to the kitchen for him to get him in there. “Get him in there,” she mouthed. She left him with the false understanding that she would go upstairs. If he thought that, then it was his loss. She wasn’t going to tell him she was going there. She wasn’t about to lie. Leaving him to draw his own conclusions, no matter how false they were, she was okay with.

From where she was, she could see the front door not longer had a lock on it. “Take him to the kitchen.” She mouthed the words slowly for him nodding and ducking back for a moment. She had her plan. She would slip out the front door and around the house. She knew she kept her old bike leaning against the house. It wasn’t the fastest mode of transportation, but it was the quietest. If nothing else, she could make it to the neighbor’s house and call a cab. She had a basic plan, but first James had to get Karl into the kitchen so she could slip out the front door. She waited for a sound that would let her know they were in there. A glass being sat on the counter. One of the kitchen chairs dragged across the floor to the table they had fucked on. Strangely enough that brought a smile to her face. No Callie, she shook her head. Not again. Focus. Her hand on the door, she waited.

Callie was poking her head around, trying to get James to move into the kitchen. Well. That wasn't a terribly tall order. Karl was nattering on about the party. And James knew that he would likely have to get it set up at some point, just to assure people that things were okay. And then it occurred to him how to get Karl moving.
"You want a beer man?" James asked.
"Sure." Karl answered. james waved for him to folow, and went into teh kitchen. He wasn't subtle, his feet a little heavier than normal, his steps announcing that he was there. The fridge opened, and he grabbed a pair of beers.
"Glass?"
"If you got a cold one." James took a frosty cup out of the freezer, adn set it on the counter, before pouring the beer.

Karl was looking around. There was...what looked like a hinge lock on the door. All of the doors actually. What the heck was going on? Was James or his sister getting paranoid? Or was something else going on. Time to figure things out.

She heard the sounds indicating that they were in the kitchen. Good. Wonderful. You did it James, she thought. She quickly opened the door and headed for the front door pausing at the stairs. She looked up them thinking briefly about running up them. Then James’ words came back to her. He can’t walk away from this. She knew it was now or never. She had to make a break for it. She opened the front door for the first time in days feeling the cool breeze on her face and freedom. She closed it quietly behind and began to make her way around the side of the house. Stepping quickly and quietly, she made her way towards the bike. She smiled as it came into view. She reached for it and climbed on. Slowly pedaling she kept going only to realize that she was riding right past the kitchen. She turned her in head, and in what felt like slow motion, she looked into the window and saw Karl. She turned and kept slowly pedaling.

James was quiet as he poured, getting the beer done properly, enough of a head to it to not quite flow over. There was an art to it, adn he was good at it.
"Hey James? Where's your sister biking to?" Karl asked him. James swore, loud, and vicious.
"Nowhere if you help me grab her!" James barked. Karl started, but didn't question James as the other man opened the side door, adn bolted out after Callie. Karl nodded, and walked out of the front door. He had no intention of trying to run down a bike. That was just stupid.

James wasn't the best at a sprint, but he was no slouch. One didn't swim as often as he did without getting good legs and a good amount of endurance. Unfortunately, even someone more dedicated to teh academic arts like Callie could out pace most people while on a bike. He was going to lose her. She was bolting on him, just like she'd said she wasn't. And like a dumb sucker, he'd fallen for it. She was pulling away from him, coming around the house, when Karl got involved. The man was a bit of a creep at times, but he was good at what he did. ANd what he did was make people have a bad day. He shot a hand out, adn it closed hard on the brake lever, stopping Callie's front wheel cold, adn flipping the bike. Karl plucked her out of the air before she did a face plant. The bike clattered ontot he ground, adn Karl just turned and carried her back into the house. James jogging after them to close the gap. James shut the front door, adn looked on as Karl dropped Callei on the living room floor.
"So the fuck was that all about?" Karl asked no one in particular.

She had picked up her pace when she heard James behind her. He was trying to come up fast and hard, but she was able to take the lead on him. Looking over her shoulder, she could see his frustration and anger. I’m sorry James, she thought. She kept picking up speed. She never saw Karl, and she never knew where he was until she felt her body in his arms. Stunned her eyes met those of the person responsible for ruining her moment, her big escape.

He carried inside where he threw her down without a care, without a second though, and without any regard to how it felt. “Karl! You idiot,” she screamed leaping to her feet shoving him hard. “How could you do that?” She shoved him hard once more. “You really don’t have a clue what you’ve done.” It was true. How could he? She, on the other hand, knew exactly what he just done. He had just delivered her right back into the hands of the man who wouldn’t be able to let her go. She slowly turned to face James knowing he would be seething. “James. I’m sorry. I had to. You’ve already made it clear you won’t be able to go forward. I can’t go back, and you can’t go forward. I had to. It was for both of us, but then this idiot here got involved!” She shoves him once more. “James, he doesn’t know. He doesn’t have to. Just tell him it’s none of his business. You don’t want anybody to know. Remember? That’s a benefit to you too. Not just me. If he finds out, he’ll run his mouth. Please, just let me go back to school, and you two can plan your big party.” She knew James didn’t want anybody else to know. It was crucial to him not getting into any trouble that nobody knows. Now she only hoped he wasn’t too angry to actually think.

James glared at Callie. All the trust that he had thought was building...just ashes now. And he was certainly angry enough to take a few choice shots.
"Really? You had to? You didn't think that we might be able to work something out? Based on how much better we were doing? No, you just...had to." James half snarled.
"Um...the new guy has no idea what's happening?" Karl said, half raising his hand.
"Shut up Karl!" Both siblings snapped at the same moment. karl frowned at James, and stabbed a finger at him.
"Hey, you know what? Fuck you James! You asked me to grab her, so I grabbed her. What the fuck is so God damned secret that I can't know, huh?" He looked at Callie, then looked back at James. A moment layter, Karl had taken in the scene.

Drug store bag on the counter. Barely visible pill box inside of it. Locks on the doors. Something that no one else could know. Karl might have been an asshole, but he wasn't a stupid man. He gaped at James.
"Dude! Don't tell me! You...you did not fuck your sister!" Karl exclaimed. James sighed, adn put a hand over his face. "Jesus Christ! You did! You fucked your sister! What the fuck man?"
"Fuck off Karl." JAmes sighed out.
"Nah man, nah. She's right on one thing. People might need to know about this shit." James knew Karl better than that. Always looking for an angle.
"What is it going to take to keep you quiet about this?" James asked. Karl grinned.
"I get a shot at her. Then I'm a part of it. SO if I blow the whistle, I go down too. Only way you can be sure that I stay true." James stared at Karl. That...was a helluva a demand. But then...Callie had betrayed his trust. It did seem like an appropriate punishment if he was being honest.
"No. Not quite like that." James repleid. Karl cocked his head. "We share her."
"Done deal man! Let's do this!" Karl grinned, and swung back around at Callie, advancing, with James coming up behind him.

Callie couldn’t believe it. Karl was actually smart enough to put it all together. Then again, she never had the highest regard for him. She grinned slightly as he told James that people had to know about this, but that all changed the moment she realized he was working the scene. He had his own agenda, and she did not like where this was going. The two of them carried on a conversation concerning her as if she wasn’t even in the room. “I’m still here you know.” She waved her hands, but the two guys were so deep in discussion about what was going to happen. “Hello? Don’t talk about this like I’m not even here you two.”

“We share her.”
“Done deal man! Let’s do this!”

She looked back and forth between the two as those words were spoken. “Wait a damn minute here! No James! I know I told you that before, and you didn’t pay a damn bit of attention to it, but no. I still love you. I knew you were not going to be able to go back to how things were. Unlike you, I was removing the temptation. If you do this, it’s only going to make your situation worse. I will tell everything with you two. The guy at the drug store already saw you James. He knows what you bought. Plus there hasn’t been a party. So people will know you’ve had somebody here all by yourself. Add up the condition of my bike, plus the DNA samples I will gladly give showing you two, and you two are looking some real trouble. So BACK OFF!” She was slowly backing away from the two of them with her hands out as if they were wild animals coming for her. In fact, she knew they were just that. One with lust in his eyes and the other anger and hurt. She could see this was a losing battle. So she did the only thing she could think of. She ran towards the kitchen. If I can just make it in there I can grab a knife and fend them both off she thought. Locking doors in any room wouldn’t do any good. They would just break in, but a weapon could push them both off until I get out the front door.

"You think it's the first time I've had to buy something like that for a lady?" James asked as he kept coming towards her, Karl stepping out to the side, having the two of them coming in on either side of her. "It happens. After all, it's good for a guy to be responsible about offering a lady some options for being safe." He drawled. Her words weren't having any more effect, James having gone far enough into this that he was no longer really interested in what she had to say about telling people about what had happened. She had been planning on bolting, after they'd been close to making things right between them, so who knew if he'd have been safe? It was all too much of a risk to take at this point, adn he just didn't have the drive or desire to keep playing it safe. He'd made his bed the first time he'd forced the issue between them. Time to see that through to teh next logical conclusion.

The gap between them was deceptively large, tempting Callie to bolt. Karl even half turned, opeing hte gap further. Callie was clearly a prey creature at this point, and when she made the perfectly understandable and natural reaction to try and bolt, both made a grab. Hands closed on her arms, hefting her up intot he air. James had to admit she was much easier to manhandle around with another set of hands. Both men didn't seem to need to speak, they had a pretty good idea of what they wanted, adn how they were going to get it. They carried her over to the couch, and shifted their grip, James taking her arms, while Karl led her legs around, bending her over the couch. James sighed, raking a hand up to pull her shirt up, getting her hands tanlged in it as an additional layer of security to hold her in place. Karl pulled her shorts down, but left them around her feet, giving him a place to step, keeping her in place.
"Anything I should know before I get started?" He asked James, completely ignoring Callie's protestation.
"Eat her out a bit. She likes that for a primer." James answered.
"Thanks man." Karl simply moved to a kneeling position, grinnging, adn sliding his tongue out along her slit, working on her. He was less adept that James had been, but it was a start to things. It was clear that this was happening, was moving forward. And there was likely very little that could be done tha change that.

“Let go of me,” she commanded them both even though she clearly wasn’t in a position to make any. She had to admit both of them had a firm grasp on her, but it did not stop her from attempting to wiggle free of them. They had her in the air as if she were a feather to them. She was a ragdoll in their clutches. Without a word between them, she was over the couch and her clothes being used against her. It was all happening so fast much like the first time James had….She didn’t want to finish that thought. If she finished that thought it was real again. What he was doing and what his friend was now taking part in doing would all be so real. Again. “Not again James.” She knew he would know what she meant. She screamed at Karl as he exposed her body. “No you little….” She couldn’t come up with a word bad enough to describe what she thought of the two of them. She was jerking, twisting, writhing, and trying with all she had to pull free from them. Screaming at them both even if her words didn’t make any sense or form any sentences, but all of that came to a screeching halt when she felt Karl’s tongue on her sex.

She looked to James wide eyed and even more heart broken than the first time. The first time it had just been him that was taking advantage of her destroying their relationship. This time he was allowing someone else to do after they had rebuilt everything. He was standing there allowing someone else to violate her. This was truly a new depth of despair for her with him. This was truly happening, and she hated to admit that if it was going to happen again between them, she would have much rather had James where Karl was. She never took her eyes off of him as Karl made his attempt at what James was so talented with. She would have much rather had him there. In fact, if this was going to happen, she wanted him there. She had tried to leave to avoid anything more happening between them. She knew he wouldn’t be able to walk away, and this only proved that in her mind a thousand times over. “I will never forgive you for this.” She wasn’t yelling at him. There were no tears. No outright form of protest anymore. She had seen with only James it was pointless. Her words were meant to cut him and simply a prelude into what she was about to do. Her heart may have been broken, but her mind was still working. She looked down to Karl doing his best and yet in her mind feeble, attempt at eating her out. “Take my shorts off. I can spread my legs wider for you.” Her gaze quickly back up to James. “This is what you want right? Then let’s do this right.” In her mind only one thing was ringing out. This is number four.

James just stared at Callie for a moment. Not what he'd expected. But...what could he do really? He nodded back to Karl. The man pulled the shorts off of her feet, and let Callie get herself situated. Both men popped the catch on their pants, and Karl smiled. He hadn't gotten too much going, but fuck it, she was damp enough from his wrk for his tastes. He'd wanted to do something like this for so long, dreamed of fucking Calie senseless. Granted, in his mind he hadn't imagined that her brother was not only going to help him, but that he was going to be joining in on the activity. Ah well. Needs must after all. Karl stood, adn rubbed the head of his cock against Callie's entrance, feeling his breathing pick up a little. Finally here, this moment. With a sigh, he pushed into her.

He grinned as he did, loving the feel of how tightly she wrapped him. He was of similar length to James, but not quite as wide. He kept pushing until he felt his hip on her ass, adn ground into her, groaning. This was a hell of a way to start off the afternoon. He back out, and pushed back into her, then repeat the movement, shaking his head as he did. Every bit as good as he'd hoped it would be. James lifted her head up a little and put his cock close to her face. Well, he was there anyway. Might as well get some use out of her while he was there. He pressed the head past her lips, and began to work into her mouth.

She couldn’t believe how much power and control James had over the situation. It made her sick. Karl did as she asked, but only after James gave them okay. She was true to her word and spread her legs wider for him. Her eyes couldn’t meet James. It was simply too much at this point. Though she didn’t look at James much, she could tell by his movements what he was doing and felt certain Karl was following suit. Her disgust for both men only grew, but outwardly she would show no such signs. In fact, she wiggled her hips displaying herself further to Karl. She forced a wicked on her face as she licked her lips ready for him. She inhaled slowly closing her eyes feeling the tip of his cock nearly touching her, almost in a teasing way. She lowered her head groaning as she felt his meat begin to force its way inside her pussy.

He wasn’t opening her up, stretching her as much as James did. It seemed everything about him paled in comparison to her brother actually. Had he spoiled her from other men? Perhaps. Still he was having an effect on her. She could feel her pussy wetter as he continued his slow descend into her tight hole. She arched her back further opening her sex to him. It wasn’t forced though. It felt natural. She wanted this. On sick level, James had opened her up to so much. Despite the fact that she hated the two of them, her body loved how they were making her feel, and she was responding well to it. Sweat forming, her hips rotating for Karl, and then her mouth opening up suckling his cock. She took him with a hunger. One that he could only satisfy. The idiot between her legs was just a tease. Oh she hated him, and she would leave as soon as possible, but less and less she wasn’t forcing herself to enjoy this. It was coming naturally. She looked up briefly at James with hate and anger in her eyes, and she hoped he saw it.

Back
Top Bottom