Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Outrunning the Wolves [Mike the Bloodwolf x loneiysong]

Once she howled out his name, Mike bite into her neck transferring the werewolf curse to her and making her his Alpha female once and for all as he blew his load inside her as well with a howl of pleasure

Mike removed his fangs making them vanish as he pulled out of her and laid her onto his bed to rest, he kissed her on the lips and said "I really like you Heather, maybe I've even fallen in love with you"

Mike kissed her on the lips as she slept before he left her alone as he knew the curse would not change her too much, just would give her enhanced strength , speed and agility. A mark would also appeared on her chest which symbolised her as Mike's Alpha female

Heather woke up and groaned. She felt different, but not a lot. She looked down at the mark and frowned and then wondered what he had done to her while she was asleep. She moved forward and stumbled a bit feeling off center. She groaned and looekd around.

"Mike?"

"in the kitchen Heather" Mike's voice answered her and the smell of a fried breakfast would be coming from there. Mike had been cooking something for her to eat as he wanted to make sure she was fully energised for the day ahead.

Mike put her fried breakfast in front of her as he said "Well, we had sex last night so I guess that makes us an official couple". He smiled at her as he help her with her neck by rubbing in a small amount of lotion which would help her recover from last night.

Mike had a look at it before he said "I'm not sure, looks like something that has been newly made like a tattoo or something", he took out a book and read it before he said "Hmm, that mark means Alpha. You must of got it when we were apart last night, doing something". He touched it carefully.

"Well, in werewolf culture it would mean that you are now the mate of the Alpha werewolf. Though maybe it was just a a mark that will fade in time. In the end the choice is yours with what you do" Mike said to her, before he suddenly winched in pain as he began to scratch a part of his back.

She jumped up and looked at him and she frowned her eyes wide in fear. "I have to go." She took off to the bedroom to dress and pull on her shoes. She hadn't eaten. She dressed she had to go She had to leave. She had to get as far away from him as she could.

Mike grab her arm stopping her from leaving though it was not Mike that stood there, it was a a powerful werewolf with wings as he growled and said "You are my mate now, you are free to leave but you will be drawn back to me come the full moon in a few days time". With that she was let go and the wolf vanished himself. Even Mike was not there.

Heather whipped around her fist balled up to strike him when he was a werewolf. She opened her mouth to scream but then growled instead and then pushed him back. "I will not come back. You tricked me." She growled and soon turned and took off running getting a bus ticked and was soon heading for the canadian border.

Mike chuckled as he watched her from the sky. "Little does she know, I'm not a werewolf anymore. I'm a bloodwolf, a half vampire half werewolf. You can't run far before the wolf in you will start to draw you back to your mate. As an Alphress, you will have more power then you know" Mike said with a laugh

Heather got to Canada, and got off the bus. She felt an odd pulling in her stomach. Like she knew deep down she shouldn't be here. She got a rom at the nearest hostel and got in the shower and began to scrub violently at the mark over her breast where the symbol of alphess was. She began to cry in pain as it hurt and she continued to scrub.

Mike floated in the air watching her try to get the mark off knowing full well that she would be coming back to him. He sat down on the archway calmly as he waited for Heather to return to him. "Don't worry Heather, once you have accepted your wolf things will be so much easier believe me"

Mike left her alone to cry as he sat on the rooftop of the mansion as he looked up at the sky as it was getting darker and he could see then moon getting ready to come out and then heather would return to her where he could feed her the proper food for a werewolf.

Mike followed her before he swooped down and picked her up taking her to a blood meeting where all werewolf pack leaders gather very couple of weeks plus he wanted his mate to know he was was here.

She snarled and lashed out at him as he picked her up. She struggled and bit at him. She growled and continued to lash out.

"You liar...put me down! OR BETTER YET DROP ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE TURNED ME INTOA MONSTER." She roared at him her eyes glowing yellow and fierce with the wolf within.

Back
Top Bottom