Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Outrunning the Wolves [Mike the Bloodwolf x loneiysong]

Mike smiled at her as he held her hand for a few minutes before he write down a time for her and said "I'll pick you up at this time and we'll go do something great for the night. Though I want you to keep studying what you can about Wolves and werewolfs cause I might test you one day you know"

Mike watched her go with a small blush of his own, he was really attracted to her and he did like her a lot. He pushed his feeling's aside for now as he thought about where he would take her out for their date. He packed away his stuff and stretched as he got ready to leave the school for now.

Mike got showed making himself smell really great, he put on some colone as well though it had a secondary affect if it was breathed in. It would make her body hot for him, he had ensured that it would not affect anyone but Heather. Of course it would be slow acting, so it would take at least 2 to 3 hours to work. He then did his last preparation's, and got into his Austen Martian DBS. He had the direction to Heather house as well which he had rang her up to ask about.

Mike's car pulled up to the bench she was sitting at as Mike got out of the car and smiled at her. Deep down, Mike wanted her as his mate and Alpha female as he believe she had all the making's of a great Alpha and mother to any pups they may have. Still he focused on the things, and said "Hello again Heather, Are you ready for our dinner together?" He winked at her and smiled again.

She smiled and perked up seeing him pull in. "Hello, Mike." SHE blushed using his full name. "Yes I am." Standing up, she walked with her purse to him and then blushed. She was not aware but her body was already responding to the pheremones kicking in and sending some subtle messages to her brain that would not be noticeable until an hour later.

Mike help her into his car and then drove to the nicest restaurant in the town and he got them a good table all while he stay close to her making sure that his colane would be smelled by her every few second as he wanted. About an Hour later, Mike was laughing as he said "You know Heather, you are a great girl. I'm really pleased with how you progressed during all the lessons"

"Ohh please, you are a great teacher." She smiled and leaned against him. Her body wanting to smell more of him. She shut her eyes, she was aroused and very uncomfortable in it. She reached out and stroked up his thigh and smiled. 'How is it you play matchmaker to everyone, but you are a lonely, handsome man?" SHE whispered to his ear.

Mike chuckled a little and blushed a little more as she stroked his thigh. "Well I'm lonely because of all the time I've spent on my carer and making sure that other people were happy" Mike told her with a smile as he rub her thigh as well.

"Well, you deserve to be happy yourself." She gasped feeling him touch her and arched into his touch and shut her eyes and bit her lip. Ohh he felt so good. She held him close. They had just finished eating. "Lets go someplace private...please..." She bit her lip whimpering softly she was horny and wanting. She wanted him. Wanted to be naked. Every nerve on her body was alive.

Mike looked at her before he nodded and he paid the bill before he took her hand in his and walked to the car as he asked her "so where do you want to go that private? One of our houses or do you want to go somewhere else?", Mike smiled at her as he kissed her on the cheek briefly as if to tell her that he had an idea about why she was asking to go somewhere Private.

"I don't care." She panted softly and gripped her thigh and moaned. She leaned back. Being in the car with him, the smell was everywhere. Her eyes were rolling. "I am just so fucking horny." She groaned to him and spread her legs and panted giving off her pheremones that let him know she was ready and wanting. She panted and shivered softly.

Mike drove her to his house and took her into his room, where he kissed her on the lips and slowly moved his hand down to start rubbing her pussy slowly and teasing as he used his other hand to strip her of her of her dress and bra so he could see her breasts and nipples. He also wanted to make her as wet as he could. His cock was already erected and hidden in his trousers.

She sighed in relief as they got to his house and she was led to his room. She groaned against the kiss and felt him stroke her already wet pussy. She shivered as he took off her clothes only standing there in panties and her shows. Her nipples were erect both to her arousal and the slight chill in the room.

She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him and began to grind her hips against his hand. She was intoxicated by his musk as a light sheen of sweat broke out over her forehead.

Mike smiled at her as he kept rubbing her pussy and began to suck on her breasts and nipples as he slowly removed his own clothes letting her see the growing bulge in his boxers as he smiled at her and said "You look so sexy and pretty Heather my dear"

Mike soon removed her panties and was now rubbing her uncovered pussy as he kept nibbling and licking her breasts and nipples knowing full well he was teasing her. He nibbled on her neck as well as he wanted to hear her beg for his cock inside her. He was also looking for her biggest pleasure point on her neck as he would bite her there.

"Please...please....I need to feel you in me, take me please." She panted adn rolled her eyes up moaning. He felt so good. She panted harder and harder as he nibbled on her neck. Then he found a spot and she howled in pleasure rolling her eyes up panting harder. She rocked her now bare pussy against his hand and spread her legs.

When she started to beg for his cock, he smiled and removed his hand from her pussy as he licked her juices off his hand and said "You taste wonderful, now it's time to give you what you want". He then moved his cock onto her pussy where he rub his cock against her pussy before he pushed inside her, he then kept nibbling on the spot on her neck which had given her the maximum pleasure, his fangs were slowly forming as well ready to bite into her neck to inject her with the werewolf curse.

She whimpered and shut her eyes and panted. She bit her lip and panted feeling him bite her still on that part on her neck. She moaned as he slipped in and her walls wrapped around him tighter and she panted shivering and moaning. She held him close and rolled her eyes shivering softly. She wrapped her legs around him and panted biting her lip.

Mike kept going at a gentle pace as he kept nibbing on her neck his fang brushing against her neck as often as he could to give her more pleasure as he was waiting for the right time to bite her to fully transfer the werewolf curse to her. "You love this don't you?" He said to her

Mike kept going as he soon began to go harder and deeper, this was soon followed by him going a lot faster as well. He kept nibbling her neck on her pleasure spot the fangs rubbing it softly with every nibble. Mike was going to bite her when she had her orgasm. It would be her last high then.

Back
Top Bottom