Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Tina's mind was racing 10 miles a minute. She didn't even know that her uncle came inside Angel's mouth. Tina & Barney remained kissing each other with a passion normally only lovers had. Barney moved to face Tina when Angel moved from him to his niece. This allowed Barney to fondle Tina's small, but nice tits. Tina responded to her uncle's touch by moaning into the kiss. Suddenly, Tina felt Angel between her legs. Any struggle inside the young teen's head was now gone. Tina lifted her left leg and placed it onto Angel's shoulder. This gave Angel room to do her work. The freedom she would need to bring this hot teen to new levels of pleasure. Barney's right hand was already under Tina's shirt. The fact that his niece didn't wear a bra wasn't lost on Barney. He was damn glad that the girl didn't like wearing such things. Barney never understood why women wore bras. It seemed those things would feel uncomfortable. Barney always thought that a women should be proud of her breasts. He felt they should show them off and let the world see those beautiful mounds of flesh. Barney teased each of Tina's nipples. This brought more moans from her. Tina was already moaning like a whore possessed because of Angel's tongue. Now fully lost in passion, Tina's right hand moved down to her uncle's limp cock. Tina began stroking his dick which made Barney break the kiss. " That's it.......That's a good little girl. " Barney moaned out while his head went backwards slightly. Tina's hand didn't quite have the same firm grip which Angel's had. But it was still pretty damn good. Barney knew her grip would get better in time.

Barney looked down at Angel licking & sucking away. " Are you enjoying how Angel is licking your cunt. " Barney asked his niece which brought a long yesssss from her lips. " Would you like Angel to fuck your little cunt with a strap on? " Barney asked again which brought another yessss from Tina. She was then told by Barney to ask Angel. Barney even told his niece to beg Angel for it. He said Angel was the type of woman who wouldn't do it unless Tina was a hungry little slut. Tina nodded her head after hearing what her uncle wanted. " Please Angel........Please fuck my little cunt with a strap on.......Fuck me like a cheap slut for Uncle Barney. " Tina was begging for sex like a starving person would beg for food. Her pussy was on fire thanks to Angel and she needed fucked badly.

Angel continued to suck and lick and heard the coaxing from Barney to his niece. She smiled adn then leaned back and then reached up and gave her clit a little pull with her teeth and grinned. "Then go get one, and I will." She stood up and then looked at Barney. She laughed a bit and put her hands on her hips as she stood up and then grinned. "You want me to put that condom on you now, Barney, or shall I wait after I fuck your niece into a little cum hungry slut." She smiled and then moved around taking off her vest and shirt taking off her bra. Reaching into her pants, she pulled out the money to pay for the pills and wiggled out of her pants and panties and stood there naked and waited for Tina to return.

She then moved around the room inspecting everything and then sat on a couch and crossed her legs and leaned back sighing loving to be naked more than anyone probably knew.

Tina did what Angel asked. She left the office, went out into the store to find a strap on. Barney watched Angel as she undressed. Angel had an amazing looking body whether dressed, or not. But seeing her naked skin, seeing her in such an intimate way made Barney want her even more. Those perfect tits & ass, her beautiful body a flawless skin. Barney felt it was a damn shame that Angel had to cover her body. Something that beautiful should be shared with the world. He was sadden to see that Angel had a bra on. Barney thought that such a sexually open woman like Angel wouldn't wear a bra. He couldn't understand why women wore things like that. Barney was sure Angel wasn't ashamed of her body and she certainly wasn't a frigid bitch. It was bad enough that Angel had to wear a shirt to cover her lovely tits. Adding the bra was such a waste of time. Barney told Angel she could wait to put the condom on him. He suggested that Angel teach Tina how to be a true slut. Barney said Angel had a lot that she could show Tina. He then told Angel of his desire to fuck his niece. To pound her tight little pussy with his cock. Barney added that would happen later. Right now, he wanted to fuck Angel's hot cunt. Barney did say that Angel could get the ball rolling for him & Tina. He said Angel could plant the idea in the teen's mind.

Barney went on to say that after Angel had some fun with Tina. She could have him join in and enjoy the teen. Barney said Angel could get Tina to suck his cock while Angel fucked Tina silly. Once Tina was given a mind blowing orgasm, Barney could fuck Angel while Tina watched. Angel could then tell Tina how great it was to have Barney fuck her. She could say that Barney was a real man who knew how to please a woman. This would play on in Tina's mind and make it easier for Barney to fuck his niece later on. Tina then came back into the office carrying a box. She moved over to the couch where Angel was sitting. Tina held the box out towards Angel. " I picked this one.......It's black. " Tina said as she looked at her uncle. The strap on which Tina picked was a 10 inch monster cock. Barney smiled before his eyes moved to catch the look on Angel's face. There was no doubt in Barney's mind that Angel should be teaching sex. She was a natural at this primal desire.

Angel listened as Barney asked her to show Tina how to be a slut. She laughed adn then shook her head a bit and looked him in the eye.

"Honey, you know as well as I do, that you are born a slut, you cannot be taught." She winked to him. "I will do my best to plant the seed. But it has to land in fertile land to grow." She smiled and nodded. Barney had been obviously thinking about this for quite some time, but waited for the right woman to come along. Angel was that woman. She knew that if Tina was a real slut, she would need proper protection. Barney would be a great gaurdian for her. Keep her and give her what she wanted and most of all needed. Few men knew what a slut needed. She thought of the family that knew what a slut needed. Her family, the Sinners. She leaned back in teh couch and uncrossed her legs and smiled.

When Tina picked out the dildo she giggled. "Ohh you like it black don't you?" She smiled and then looked at her and then to the cock as she held it and then got an idea. "Suck it, I want you to suck it and turn me on." She leaned back and took the cock and strapped it on and smiled moving Tina to her knees. She then looked at Barney. "Barney, why don't you come and sit next to me, suck on my nipple, help your niece to get me nice and hard." She teased and grinned watching them both. They were both pawns for her pleasure and she would make sure that Barney would send back glowing remarks to her Momma Cherry.

Tina listened to Angel as she spoke. The young teen willing dropped to her knees just in front of Angel. Tina moved her head over the huge black rubber cock and began sucking it. Her tongue made circles around the large head before she took as much of the rubber dick into her mouth as she could. Tina wasn't as skilled as Angel was. The teen could only take half of the full 10 inches into her willing mouth. Tina kept her eyes looking up at Angel as she sucked. She knew enough about sucking cocks to know that guys liked seeing a girl looking up at them. She figured Angel would like that as well. Barney quickly joined Angel on couch. It didn't take much urging for him to join in. Barney lowered his head down and started sucking away at Angel's right nipple. His right hand snaked acrossed Angel's body and quickly found her left nipple. Tina's head was bobbing up and down on Angel's cock. Slurping sounds were made each time the head almost popped free from her mouth. However, Tina never let the large cock head slip from between her lips. Barney was sucking away on Angel's tit as if he was getting milk from it now. He was acting like a hungry child on it's mother's tit. While Tina sucked away, she placed her left hand onto the fake black balls which hung down. Tina began stroking the rubber sack as if they were really attached too Angel's body. She placed her other hand down between her own legs. Tina started slowly fingering herself while pleasing Angel. These two were happy to give Angel pleasure. It was making their day more delightful.

Leaning back, Angel moaned. Rolling her eyes, she held Barney's eager lips to her breasts as she held her legs open for Tina. Every so often she would coax her head down a bit further. It would take a while for her to accept things into her throat. She leaned back and moaned. However, something caught her attention. She looked down seeing Tina's hand between her eager little thighs. With a sigh, she pulled Barney back with a loud pop and smiled seeing how aroused both nipples were. But her attention was turned back to Tina in a short while.

Angel growled and kicked at Tina's hand. "No honey, no, no pleasure. The pleasure comes from the man who owns you. He will decide when and if you recieve pleasure. That is why I always bring pleasure to the ones that own me." She smiled adn then grinned and then moved her head down and sighed adn then pulled Tina's head back and stroked her fake cock and grinned. "How honey, there is another cock I want you to please." She stood up and then pushed her so she was on her hands and knees but her head was where it would be when she ordered her to suck her own uncle's cock. She gripped her hips and pulled her back onto the cock, easing it into the pussy.

"Ohh baby, you are so tight." She rocked her hips forward and back and panted. She rocked slowly all the way in and slowly out. She reached around and stroked and toyed with her clit and kissed her shoulder. "You want to be a little slut don't you? Just like me. You want to bring pleasure and recieve pleasure. You are a little whore, say it." She smiled whispering into her ear and sucking on her neck.

Tina's mind was lost in the moment when she felt the kick against her hand. Her eyes opened wider as she looked up at Angel. Tina wondered if she wasn't pleasing Angel in the correct manner? Angel soon explained why she kicked Tina. This puzzled the young teen, but she understood the lesson Angel was teaching. Tina's hand was removed from her aching pussy. She then soon found herself in s new position. On her hands and knees in front of her Uncle Barney. Tina heard Angel say about the other cock. This made Tina's eyes open wider. Angel really wanted Tina to suck her uncle's cock! That was one of those things society said was wrong. Family members didn't engage in sexual relations with each other. Tina could only stare at her uncle's cock. Angel made sure it was only inches from the young teens face. Barney's cock did look very nice. It was already rock hard again. Tina knew Angel was moving and soon felt not only Angel's hands on her hips, but the head of the 10 cock pressing at her core. It wasn't long before the black monster cock drove inside. Tina gasped as her pussy was invaded by Angel's cock. Suddenly Tina notice her Uncle Barney holding his cock for Tina. He wore a devilish grin while looking at his niece. Tina put up no fight. She opened her mouth and wrapped it around her uncle's cock. Tina soon felt Angel's fingers toying with her clit. This made Tina's young body tremble with pleasure. Barney looked at Angel after she told Tina to say she was a little whore. He felt Tina's right hand grab his cock and began stroking it. Tina's head rose up from her uncle's cock. " OH GOD!!.....I'M A LITTLE WHORE!!......I'M A FUCKING LITTLE WHORE!! " Tina yelled out while Angel sucked on the young teen's neck. Barney's smile grew wider after hearing his niece. Angel was the perfect teacher for releasing sexual desires. She could control, or be controlled. Angel knew how to play both parts without missing as beat. Barney flashed Angel a playful wink.

Angel was pleased at how Tina took the cock without her saying anything to her. "Such a cock hungry slut we have here Barney." She smiled after she confessed to being a whore and went back to sucking her uncles cock. "But we have a problem. A young slut like this needs someone to take care of her and giver her what she needs regularly otherwise a harsh man can come along and break her and not in the good way." She began to fuck her harder and harder, her own breasts bouncing and swaying. Her fingers still worked that clit.

"She needs a man." She moaned as she gripped her hips tighter. "But I do not know of any good men looking for sluts." She smiled.

Barney just smiled as Angel spoke. He knew where she was going with this. It was a damn good idea on how to plant the seed of incest into Tina's young mind. Tina was moaning & groaning like s bitch in heat from Angel's hard fucking. It felt so god damn good. Tina could hardly believe getting fucked by another woman was this amazing. Tina heard Angel's words. Everything Angel said made prefect sense. Tina wanted as real man who could teach her and keep her young body happy. Deep down, she knew an older man was needed for this. Tina wasn't sure how she knew this, but she did. Barney looked down at his niece and flashed her a smile. Tina was sucking on his cock like she had been born to do so. " I wouldn't mind that job. " Barney said while looking from Tina to Angel. " Tina will be working for me here during the summer.......I would make sure she was properly pleased and continue her schooling in sex. " Barney added while giving Angel a wink. He then looked back down to Tina. Barney asked if she'd like him to take care of her needs. " Ohhhhhhhhhh.......Yesssssss! " Tina cried out as she removed Barney's cock from her mouth. Angel's forceful slamming of her young cunt made it hard to speak, but Tina did her best. " I........Want Uncle.......Barney.........To fuck me........I wanna........Be his little whore! " Tina went back to sucking her uncle's cock. Barney then suggested that Angel show Tina her condom trick so Barney could finally fuck Angel's pussy.

Angel grinned. There was something about the words that cascaded from her own lips that people ate up like honey. She was pleased when Tina said she wanted to be Barney's little whore. Reaching down, she gave the ass of Tina a spank and smiled. "Good slut." She leaned forward, her hips still driving hard and fast on her. Then she heard Barney and smiled. Reaching back behind her, Angel undid the strap on leaving it buried inside of Tina.

Walking over to the desk, she tools the condom and began to open it. She began to tell Tina that should she fuck any other man besides Barney, if she did this to a man she would get a lot less fuss over making them wear a condom. She put the opened condom back behind her teeth showing Tina.

Moving to her knees, she took Barney's stiff cock and slipped her mouth over his teeth then moved her teeth on the other side to get the ball rolling so to speak. She moved the condom down all the way, taking him full in her mouth. She then sat back. Angel was hot as fuck and hornet and she wanted her turn.

Barney watched as Angel went to the desk, picked up the condom, opened it and placed it into her mouth. His eyes followed Angel while she lowered herself down in front of him. Angel showed great skill when she leaned forward taking Barney's cock into her mouth and slipping the condom on. The rubber rolled down his cock while Angel deep throated his dick. The action made Barney moan. His head laid back on the upper part of the couch. Tina was impressed with Angel's trick, but Tina was impressed with everything about Angel. This hot chick didn't hold back. She was who she was and damn proud of it. Had Tina not seen for herself, she would have thought Angel had a huge set of balls between her legs. Tina know understood you didn't need balls to act like you had them. " You're amazing Angel. " Tina said as Angel sat back. She then reached out with her right hand and started to stroke her uncle's cock. Tina sat there on her knees holding Barney's cock for Angel. Barney told Angel to get on his cock and fuck herself. He told Angel to do it revere cowgirl style. This would put Angel's back towards Barney while she faced Tina. " Show Tina how a slut rides a cock. " Barney was grinning from ear to ear while he spoke. He was about to get his cock inside that hot pussy between Angel's legs.

Angel smiled as the praise came from putting on a condom. It was nothing new, not really, but the praise still made her smile. "Hey, they don't call me angel for nothing." She winked to Tina. Moving forward, she took hold of the stiff cock herself and sank down on it. She was hot and wet and the cock was just what she needed. Leaning her head back, she moaned. She began to roll her hips a bit and found her balance. Her legs were tucked to the sides of her straddling Barney's owns legs. Once she had her center and her balance, she began to fuck herself bouncing up almost all the way and back down on his cock quickly. Rolling her eyes up, angel moaned loudly.

Tina looked on as Angel first mounted, then started to ride her uncle's cock. The hard shaft looked so damn good sliding in, then out of Angel's pussy. Tina bit her lower lips as she leaned forward. She began to rub Barney's inner thigh while looking at how good Angel's pussy looked with a cock in it. It was a beautiful sight. Tina moved closer. Her head going between Barney's legs until her tongue could reach his balls. Tina started to lick and kiss her uncle's sack. She placed a hand behind his balls and started to stroke them as well. Tina slowly licked her way up her uncle's shaft. Her tongue danced over the condom covered cock until Angel's pussy came close. Each time Angel lowered herself down, Tina would greet Angel's clit with a lick from her tongue. Angel had showed Tina so much in such a short time. She opened up a new world of pleasure for the young teen. Tina wanted to help give Angel an orgasm. Something Angel would remember with a smile. Barney loved how this all turned out. Not only was he fucking the hottest slut in town, but Angel helped to turn Barney's niece into a sweet young cock whore. Thanks to Angel, Barney would be fucking his hot little niece anytime he wanted. Barney enjoyed watching Angel's great looking ass bouncing as she rose up and lowered down. She made him groan with pleasure. Angel had a tight cunt for being such a slut. There was only one more thing Barney wanted. He wanted to cum inside Angel's pussy after she got pregnant. Barney knew he may have to wait a long time for that. But the wait would be well worth it for the chance to feel his cock inside Angel's pussy without a condom.

Angel continued to bounce up and down hard moaning. Her head fell back as she felt Tina coming closer to Barney and touch him. This made angel smile and chuckle within herself. She took Barney's hands and put them to her breasts while she watched Tina play with Barney's balls. She continued to bounce up and down and soon saw Tina's tongue move up Barney's cock towards her. She gasped feeling her tongue on her slit. She blushed and moaned bouncing faster and harder groaning louder. Her nipples were stiff peaks and she knew she couldn't hold on much longer. Her walls gripped and spasmed around Barney's cock.

"Tina,". She growled and took her head and rocked her hips forward. "I am going to cum soon, I want you to catch as much of my cum as you can and drink it with that filthy little mouth of yours." She panted out as she continued to rock. Arching her back not long after she screamed her pleasure and came.

Barney gladly let Angel moved his hands. He enjoyed playing with her tits. Barney also enjoyed the feel of his niece's tongue licking his cock & balls. Angel did some great work with Tina. Barney would be fucking his niece from now on. This wouldn't have happen if Angel didn't want that drug to make milk in her breasts. Barney was a damn lucky man and he had Angel to thank for the slut his niece became. Tina was licking away at her uncle's cock and Angel's pussy like a mad fiend. She looked up as Barney was pulling & twisting Angel's nipples. Things began happening very quickly. Barney was getting close to his climax about the same time Angel was. Angel told Tina what she needed to do. Tina just gave Angel a nod of her head. She moved between her uncle's legs just in front of Angel. During this time, the grip from Angel's pussy sent Barney over the edge. " OH!.....GOD!......I'M CUMMING! " He was pumping cum into the condom, filling it with the thick white cream. Tina opened her mouth presenting a wonderful target for Angel. This is what Angel wanted. The pretty teenager with a filthy mouth waiting to be filled with hot sprayed cum. Tina remained still, her eyes were glued to Angel who just started to cum.

Angel panted hard as she rocked harder and faster. She pressed her breasts into Barney's hands and moaned to him. She groaned and panted biting her lip and rolled her eyes. She loved cock, but the feel of the little teenagers lips moving to grip her was delicious. She groaned feeling her muscles milk and drain that cock of everything it had been given. She sighed arching her hips and howled as she came hard into the girls mouth. She leaned back against Barney and stroked Tinas hair feeling her suck and drink her juice.

"Ohh yes.." She purred to Barney.

Angel's first gush sprayed acrossed Tina's face. The teenager then moved her mouth closer, pressing it against the hot pussy before her. The next gushes sprayed out and were caught by Tina's mouth. She moaned deeply while drinking down the rest of Angel's sweet pussy juice. This was a special trill for the young teen. She had swallowed cum from guys, but never from a woman. It was amazing and Tina liked how Angel tasted. Angel's cum wasn't as thick as the stuff from guys. It was more water like, but still sticky. Tina pulled back when Angel's fountain had stopped. She grinned up at her teacher. Tina thanked Angel for teaching her so many new things. She promised to be a good little slut and take care of Uncle Barney's needs. Barney smiled after hearing his niece speak. This day was one he'd remember forever. Barney remained Angel that she had one more thing to do. He had asked Angel to suck his cum from the condom. Tina reached her hand out and grasped her uncle's cock. She slowly removed the used cum filled condom from his cock and handed it to Angel. Tina wanted to see Angel drinking Barney's cum. Barney loved it when girls did nasty things like that. And for Barney, the nastier, the better.

Angel grinned watching Tina take what she needed next and handed it to her. Moving to sit sideways in Barney's lap so both Barney and Tina could see, she smiled and raised the condom to her nose and inhaled the fine bouquet that was Barney's cum. She grinned complementing Barney on his fine masterpiece and tilted the condom back to slowly drink the liquid. She drank it slow, savoring every sticky bit. When done she put the whole condom in her mouth and turned it inside out in her mouth and began to pull it out while her lips cleaned the inside.

Now she had the condom clean she handed it to him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks again." She smiled wider. Getting up she grabbed the pomperidone and left the money. After saying her goodbyes and promising to visit soon she left unaware of what was waiting for her outside.

Tina sat on her knees watching how Angel first drank the cum from her uncle's used condom, then how she sucked the inside clean. To the young teen, Angel was like a rock star. Tina wanted to be just like Angel. She wanted to be so sexually free. To do anything and anyone for pleasure. Tina would work hard to be like her idol. The pursuit of pleasure would be at the top of Tina's list. Barney took his condom which Angel gave him. He watched as she then gathered her stuff. Before Angel left, Barney said if she ever needed anything else, she could come see him. He'd get whatever she wanted with no questions asked. Barney also said Angel should lose the bra. It didn't fix her image of being the happy, horny slut. Once Angel left the office, Tina picked up her clothes. She headed for Barney's private restroom to wash up before returning to work out front. Barney watched as his niece walked away. She had a great looking little ass. This was going to be a great summer for Barney. He'd be fucking his niece's sweet little pussy and tight ass while getting blow jobs everyday. None of this would have happened if Angel hadn't needed that drug. Barney remained on the couch feeling so damn good.

Harlem had been shopping most of the morning. It seemed like just any other day. Unknown to the dark skinned beauty, she was being stocked. Roxie had some of her girls watching every move Harlem made. Normally, Harlem could beat any of the Disciples women. Roxie had a plan which would take Harlem by surprise. Once Harlem reached the more seedy area of downtown. The same area where Barney's adult bookstore was. Roxie and her girls struck. One of the girls came up from behind Harlem and stuck a taser in her back. She jabbed Harlem over and over again until there was on fight left in her. Roxie and the rest of her girls came out. Including Roxie, there were six girls in all. Harlem was yanked to her feet. Her body was being held up by two girls. Roxie pulled out a switchblade and hit the button popping the blade out. All Harlem could do was stare at Roxie with glassy eyes. " I'm gonna carve my name in your skin you nigger bitch! " Roxie said while holding the blade in front of Harlem. " You're gonna pay for what Cherry and that other cunt did too me and my girls........When you're laying in the hospital.......Remember it was your momma Cherry and that new cunt who caused this. " Roxie grinned as she spoke. She then used the knife to cut Harlem's shirt open. The rest was ripped from her upper body. Harlem's tits weer now free from the fabric. Roxie looked down to pick a good spot where she would write her name in Harlem's flesh.

Harlem was not aware. She was out shopping for her anniversary with her man and some things could only be gotten here. It was her day off and she didn't tell anyone where she would be only that she had a few things to pick up. She was looking over a sexy corset and teddy she just picked out along with some accessories when something went wrong. Her legs went out and she couldn't walk. She felt every muscle in her body ignite with fire and her brain was pulsing in her skull. She heard a snap the way on of her legs broke as she went down finally hearing the click-click-click of a taser.

Looking up with her hazel eyes, she saw the disciples and knew she was fucked. But not the way she usually preferred. She stood up favoring her obviously broken leg. She tried to fight back but the taser disoriented her. Soon she was back on the ground getting her ass handed to her. She tried to dodge and throw her own punches but it was just too horrible. She knew she was going to die. She just wished the pain would end. Finally, she was pulled up, she could feel she was bleeding and missing a molar or two as blood drooled from her mouth along with a cut on her lip. She looked up seeing Roxie's lips move but all she heard was muffled.

They cut open her shirt and her beautiful black breasts bounced free. She groaned and rolled her eyes in pain.

This was what Angel came out to. Ducking back into the store she shouted for Barney to call 911. Angel did this because she felt the rage boiling up and was not sure if she would have the clarity of mind to call afterward. She stepped forward her rage reaching an all time high.

"What the fuck do you sluts think you're doing? Get the fuck away from her." She growled low. Without any warning, angel flew forward her head aimed right at a girls collar bone and knocked her down. Stepping she saw Roxie and ran at her her nails aimed at her face and tried to claw her eyes from their sockets. Angel, like the time in the bathroom, was gone and only a ball of anger and hatred remained in her place. Angel bared her teeth snarling like an animal ready to use her teeth to bite of she had to.

The sudden and brutal attack which Angel unleashed, made most of the girls back off. Harlem was dropped to the ground. Roxie was taken by surprise when Angel was all over her. The knife she once held ended up tossed into the air. While Angel was busy with her attack on Roxie. One of Roxie's girls ended up behind Angel. She pulled the taser from her back pocket and pushed it straight into Angel's back. The girl kept the button down until Angel was disoriented enough for Roxie to get away. They hadn't planned on someone jumping into the mix. All the disciples ol' ladies made their break. They didn't stop running until they had reached their cars. Roxie and her girls took off heading for the bar where Cherry & Angel ran into them before. It wasn't long before a pickup truck came screaming around the far corner. It came to a halt where Angel & Harlem were. Cherry leaped from the truck and ran to her girls. She was cursing up a blue storm over what happened to her girls. Cherry was joined by Pops who rode with her. Pops picked Harlem up and placed her on the back of the pickup. Cherry helped Angel over to the truck. She swore that those bitches would pay for what they did. Cherry would see them all spitting blood before the day was over. However, they needed to get Harlem back to the clubhouse. She needed tending too before any revenge could take place.

Angel was raging and snorting like a pissed off bull. She was not aware of the taser until too late. She howled a jolting stuttering howl as she went down into a heap. Sooner than Harlem was able to, angel was on her feet and took off running like Frankenstein's monster towards the retreating cars. Her brain was not processing on all four cylinders. She then moved to Harlem and cradled her head and panted growling at the same time. Her body was on fire and she was loosing touch much like before.

Grey began to fill the palette of her world when the car came up. She snarled and leapt to her feet like an animal when Cherry came. But Cherry, like before, talked her down and like before, angel dissolved into sobs shivering and curling in on herself especially when she got to the truck. Her sobs eased as she sat down and curled her knees up rocking back and forth.

Harlem was out and unconscious.

Cherry & Pops took Angel & Harlem back to the clubhouse. Harlem was taken up to one of the rooms by Pops. He laid her on a bed then began to work on her injuries. Pops had been around a long time. He was a pretty good doctor for never having been to medical school. Pops was great at sewing up wounds and doing minor surgery. He set Harlem's leg after giving her a good amount of whiskey to dull the pain. Pops told her that Angel saved her life. He told Harlem that if Angel hadn't been downtown. There was no way of knowing what those bitches would have done to the gang's chocolate princess. The term chocolate princess was a nickname that Pops called Harlem. Pops kissed Harlem on the lips before saying that he'd tell Keys what happened. Keys would be working at the garage today. Pops told Harlem to get some rest, it would do her good. Downstairs, Cherry was pacing like a caged animal. This type of attack couldn't go unanswered. Cherry called Rogue, Sable, Lilith, Pookie, Pixie, Tipsy and Shortcakes. She told them to drop what they were doing and get over to the clubhouse. Cherry knew that Tipsy was pregnant so she wouldn't be taking part in any fights. Tipsy could stay at the clubhouse and help take care of Harlem. It would give Tipsy the chance to mother someone.

Cherry would kiss Angel on her head while saying she saved Harlem. None of this was Angel's fault and Cherry didn't want her thinking she was to blame. Cherry loved her girls and right now two had been hurt. If there were no reprisals, it would make the sinner's appear weak. This would then invite a full on attack from the male members of the disciples. It could also restart the gang war all over again. Cherry knew that could happen, but doing nothing would certainly start one. Pops came down from upstairs. He asked Ange to take off her shirt. He needed to look at the burn marks on her back. Taser's often leave burn wounds behind. If left untreated, such wounds could become infected. On Angel's back, there were two burn marks. These marks were larger then normal. This was because the girl who shocked Angel, held the taser in the same place while zapping her. Pops used some whiskey to help clean the wound. He then handed the bottle to Angel telling her to take a good long drink. He then started to place a bandage on the burns.

Harlem was like a fly stuck on wax paper. She couldn't move and was barely aware of what was going on around her but the pain was profound. Leaning into pops arms as she was carried, she made soft little moans. It was all the hurt she could communicate without hurting herself more. She gasped sharply as she was laid down and whimpered tears rolling down her face. She begun to shake in pain. When pops offered the whiskey she downed it quickly draining it. She laid back as the rest of her clothes were cut away. She looked up. Angel had saved her life. Angel went off like an atomic bomb. Harlem had only seen girls from hard to impossible lives attack like that. Harlem knew she had been wrong about her. When pops called her his chocolate princess she smiled and reached out holding his head and kissed him back but the alcohol and the pain accumulated in her brain and put her to sleep.

Angel was slowly being talked down and looked at Cherry. She was pissed off again. Like last time. Angel thought Cherry was going to kick her out. Angels chin quivered. "Cherry, I am sorry..." She whispered as tears rolled down her face. When Cherry told her it wasn't her fault she looked up. "So your not going to kick me out?" She whispered but before she could answer pops came down and obediently she took off her shirt. The girl who tased angel had to get it on her spine just right because she was not going down. Taking a drink of whiskey, worried about her future, she laid down with her shirt off.

As pops was working and angel was being quiet without making a noise, pixie and rogue burst into the room. Rogue was dressed for a fight all her piercings bearing spikes or skulls and she was decked in leathers and spikes. Pixie came in wearing jeans and a simple my little ponie shirt. They both walked to Cherry and hugged her while greeting angel and pops. Rogue was the first to speak.

"So what are we going to do about those greasy slobbering cunts." She growled out. She reached into a pocket and produced a bottle of Vicodin. "Oh yea pops, my doctor client says that you should use this on Harlem. It will keep her chill and if infection forms to call him."

Pixie sat helping pops were she could stroking angels face gently. Purring about how well she did.

Before Rogue & Pixie arrived, Cherry told Angel not to worry. She hadn't done anything that would get her kicked out. Cherry pointed out that she saved her sister. That was something Angel would be commended for. As any family should, Angel helped another group member. This would only bring Angel closer to her family. It's not something that would push her away. Once Rogue & Pixie came in, Cherry hugged her girls. She told Rogue that they needed to pay a visit to Roxie and her tramps. " Those bitches need to understand if you mess with one of us......You mess with all of us.......We gotta make them all bleed for this! " Cherry slammed her fist into her hand as she spoke. No one messed with her girls and got away with it. A price needed to be paid and the payment would be made in blood. Once the other girls showed up. Cherry would lead them to were she figured Roxie would be licking her wounds. That bar which the disciples used as a hangout.

Pops took the Vicodin and thanked Rogue. It would come in handy for getting Harlem health again. It would be a while before the black beauty could dance, but during her downtime, she'd be taken care of by the gang. Harlem & Keys wouldn't lose anything because of this. The gang would take care of any bills while Harlem was out of action. Pops asked Pixie if some body makeup would cover the burn marks on Angel's back. They weren't too bad, but it area was noticeably darker then the rest of her skin. It almost looked like to birthmarks side by side on Angel's back. Pops told Pixie to keep Angel company. He needed to call Keys & Tank at the cycle shop and let them know about Harlem & Angel. Cherry was even now calling Turk with the same news. It seemed that a new gang war was brewing between the sinners & the disciples. The last time a war took place. The disciples got kicked out of Dallas. They'd been looking for revenge ever since and it seemed they finally got the balls to try.

Back
Top Bottom