Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Angel panted and groaned. She arched her hips up and gasped as Tank played with her nipples. She blushed feeling Lynn raise her head and gave her the order. She groaned and panted softly feeling her muscles in her pussy worked. She looked at the camera and smiled.

"Ohh it feels so good to have two hard cocks in my pussy. I wish I could have all of you inside me..." She winked to teh camera and groaned and panted. She rolled her eyes and gasped and moaned feeling Lynn and Tank touch every nerve in her body. She groaned and panted. "Ohh I would fuck you all so hard." She whispered and then bit her lip rocking her hips forward adn moaned. Angel was so close herself, but when they pulled out, she groaned and blushed softly. She got on her knees and smiled.

"Ohh yes, let me taste that sweet cream." She reached out and stroked who she could and raised her face and looked at teh camera and smiled and rocked her hips that were still leaking the juices that said she was horny.

Tank & Lynn each took a position at Angel's sides. Lynn stood on Angel's left while Tank was on her right. They began jerking their cocks off. Hands pumping up and down bring them to a climax. Lynn moaned out that she was cumming. She moved a bit closer as the first stream of cum flew from her cock. The warm cum shot over Angel's face, running from cheek to cheek acrossed her nose. Lynn then aimed a second, bigger stream of cum straight into Angel's mouth. Diana was now manning the cameras and getting the close ups. More of Lynn's cum shot onto Angel's cheeks, chin and even her forehead. Before Lynn was done, Tank let out a groan. His cum sprayed from the tip of his cock. He too aimed a few shots at Angel's mouth. Streaks of cum were crisscrossing over Angel's face. Lynn moved away once she was finished. Ben came up ready to unload his balls. He had been ready to cum for sometime now. Ben jerked away on his cock, sending ropes of thick cum all over Angel's face. He also fired a few shots into her mouth. Dianna was pleased at how this ended. Angel looked so damn hot with her face covered in cum. She would certainly be the new darling of the web site once this video was posted. Dianna got one last great shot of Angel's face before she said it was over. Lynn said it was her pleasure to have fucked such a hot little pussy. She said it would be nice to work with Angel again. Tank was very proud of how well Angel did. She took two cocks in her pussy while wishing for more. Tank knew that Angel's words at the camera weren't meaningless. She really did wish she could have everyone who would watch the video later, deep inside her. That was no boast, it was pure fact. Angel had embraced her slutty side.

The action was over, but Dianna filmed Angel cleaning her face off. This would go great as a special feature on any DVD sold which Angel was part of. Diana wasn't sure how many sex videos Angel would do, but the lactation videos would be a series. This special clip could be added to those. It would give the members a behind the scenes look at Angel after her first video. Once Dianna was done filming. She walked over to Angel. Diana was beaming with happiness. " You are a natural slut.......Something to be very proud of. " Diana said as Ben added that not everyone could command such attention while doing her first video. He said most girls are nervous and can't let the natural side of sex show. Angel wasn't like those girls.

Angel smiled and watched the cocks in her face. She looked up at the cocks in her face. She reached out and began to play with the balls why she waited. She let out a loud lewd moan as she got a rope of cum along the nose. Opening her mouth, she leaned her head back and moaned as cum landed in her momuth. She held her mouth open and didn't swallow. She rolled her eyes up and smiled as she felt the cum drip down her face. She groaend feeling the constant spray and then the cum slowly building up in her mouth. She shut her eyes and groaned and by the time her face and hair was drenched in cum and her mouth was running over at the sides. She swallowed when she felt Ben finish and drank it and then leaned forward and began to clean each cock. She smiled and stood up when she was sure she had brought everyone pleasure. She moved over to a hose and began to wash off the cum and smiled looking at Diana who was still videotaping her.

She let it pour over her and she smiled over to the camera. She smiled adn then laughed. "Do you think an any lesser slut would be able a horse cock like Tank?" She smiled adn then looked up and then moved over getting another beer now dripping with water and sat down in a jacuzzi and opened the beer and drank it and smiled.

"But I agree with you, that was fun."

The others grabbed beers and joined Angel in the jacuzzi. They spent the rest of the day and well into the evening laughing and enjoying the company. More sex was had that night. Angel was fucked by Ben later on and captured on video. This would be titled for a daddy fetish which some on the web site enjoyed. Lynn & Angel went at it again for a tranny surprise video. Angel & Dianna did a bi sexual threesome with Tank before the night ended. Before leaving, Dianna reminded Angel to check into the drug she spoke of. She really wanted to put that series of videos on her web site. Milking Angel's pretty little tits would be so hot. Dianna said she would go out and buy breast pumps just for Angel. She spoke with Angel about selling her breast milk to certain customers over the web site. Dianna even suggested that Angel could sell used panties if she wanted. Not that Angel wore them a lot, but what she did use, she could sell. After a long goodbye, Tank & Angel went home. Lynn also left with a smile. She had made a wonderful new friend in Angel. Tank & Angel returned to the ranch and went to bed no long after. The next morning was Monday. A new week and a the start of Angel's idea. Tank was up early that morning. After eating breakfast, he got his work done quickly around the ranch. Tank had to work at the cycle shop that day as well. Before leaving for work, Tank told Angel she would find Cherry at the club house. That's where Cherry normally started her days during the week. Doing paperwork and having breakfast with Pops. Tank gave Angel the keys to the truck before he kissed her and left for work.

Angel had a blast. She finally found the family she had always wanted. Not just in the Sinners, but even her neighbors. How rare was that? Angel knew she brought pleasure to each and every one of them. They loved her and she loved them. She sighed as it was time to go and she pulled on her clothes. They had all fucked her and she felt it all over, but she felt happy and satiated. She listened to Dianna and smiled. She had given Dianna her personal phone number already.

"Of course. I will come over and take the first do pomperidone with you and do the breast pump. Just call me when you get the pumps." She smiled and hugged her and laughed. "The panties I do wear, I will keep in a box and all proceeds will go to your website." She kissed her lips and left with Tank.

She loved her little escapades, but she was happy to go home with tank every night. She held his hand during the ride over and even managed to give him a blowjob. She went upstairs with him, stripped, and fell asleep snuggled close.

When he woke up, she got up to make breakfast of scrambled eggs and pancakes. She had it ready with coffee when he came in and set it down kissing his head. She had fed Max and Bear and sat down beside him. When he went out to do his chores she did the same. She kissed his lips and held him close.

"I will see you later then. Do you want me to bring you lunch or something?" She asked still naked before him and rubbed his sides. When he was gone, she finished up, hopped in the shower and did her hair and make up and got dressed. Grabbing Tanks keys where she left them, she locked up and got in his truck to drive to the clubhouse.

Tank liked the idea of Angel bring him lunch. He figured she'd do it without asking though. Before heading for the cycle shop, he said she could bring it around noon. Tank would be hungry by then. He had six bikes to work on and one to paint today. Tank said he'd let Angel surprise him with whatever she brought. He would leave the choice of lunch up too her. Tank then rode off heading for the city. It was a beautiful warm Texas day. Tank reached the cycle shop and found Keys & Chucky D waiting there. The place wouldn't open until Rogue arrived a short time later. Tank opened the garage area so the guys could start. The began working as they talked about their days off. Tank always had great stories after visiting his neighbors. However, telling about Angel's meeting with the neighbors was hotter then those other stories.

Cherry got to the clubhouse just a little before 8 am that morning. Pops was already there breakfast cooking. He gave Cherry a mug of coffee before she started doing the paperwork. Pops also gave Cherry a shopping list of things needed for the clubhouse. Cherry just sighed while looking at the list. She really didn't have the time to shop today. Cherry looked at the door and decided the first o' lady who came through the door would go shopping for Pops. The list was placed aside while Cherry looked over the list of supplies needed at the club. She needed to order twice as much beer & liquor this week. The crowds were much larger since Angel started dancing. Cherry expected this since every time a new girl gets added, the attendance climbs.

As if the thought of her alone brought her in, Angel walked into the clubhouse. She was dressed in a simple tank top and capris. Her hair was braided back and she smiled seeing Cherry. She walked over and kissed her chick and sat down crossing her legs.

"Hey there what's up?" She smiled. Picking up the shopping list she smiled. She needed to do some shopping of her own. "Hey Cherry, I have some stuff I myself need to pick up. Can I do the shopping for you?" She saw Cherry buried under her work and smiled. "I also wanted to ask you if you know a guy who sells pomperidone? I was thinking of inducing lactation." She blushed and looked up. "If that is alright with you of course." She smiled.

Angel looked over the shopping list and for some reason knew it was pops handwriting that he needed this.

Cherry smiled when Angel came walking through the door. It seemed she had found the one who'd go shopping and Angel was willing to do it. Cherry didn't even have to ask. The conversation quickly turned from shopping to Angel's idea of lactation. It was an interesting one which hadn't been done before by the ol' ladies. Well, those who weren't pregnant anyways. Cherry said Angel could do it. She thought for a long moment before writing the name of Barney Williams on a piece of paper. Along with Barney's name was where Angel could find him. Barney owned an adult bookstore downtown. He also sold hard to find drugs. Cherry said if anyone had what Angel needed, it was Barney. Angel was given one the of club's business cards. Cherry wrote Barney a note say to give Angel the help she needed. She also hinted that Angel could give Barney a tip if he helped her. It was assumed that Angel knew just what to tip Barney with. Cherry said Barney was a friend of the gangs and keeping friends happy was important.

Cherry pulled some money from her jeans and handed it to Angel. This was for the things Pops wanted for the clubhouse. Meanwhile, Roxie who was the leader of the ol' ladies of the Disciples was plotting her revenge. A while had passed since Angel knocked Roxie and her girls out. The outlaw motorcycle gang's code demanded revenge. Since they didn't know who Angel was and since Cherry wasn't easy to trap. Roxie decided that one of Cherry's girls would pay. Right now, Roxie had one of her girls watching Harlem. They would take that black bitch out. Roxie would make her bleed with her own blade. Once Harlem was out in the open and by herself. Roxie got the word. A group of girls left the Disciples clubhouse for downtown Dallas. The place where the attack would take place wouldn't be far from where Barney's adult bookstore was. In fact, it was just down the street. It would take a little while before everyone was in place for the street fight. Angel had her shopping to do after all.

Angel knew immediately when she offered to go shopping it pleased Cherry. There was no greater high than pleasing the top boss lady, Angel had found out a long time ago. It also made her happy that Cherry gave Angel permission to start lactating. Suprises continued to abound as Angel was given an address of someone who could supply her. Barney. And bonus he owned an adult bookstore. Maybe she could pick up a book to read in her free time. Howeber, Angel knew chores had to be done first. Shaking herself from her thoughts, Cherry said that she would indeed give Barney a tip. Calculating the time it would take her, as she took money from Cherry, she plotted out her day. Giving a sweet kiss to Cherry, she left with the list and money. Unaware of what was being conspired against a fellow ol' lady.

Angel had gone shopping for the clubhouse and her own house. Picking up treats for teh dogs that were natural and some stuff for her and Tank. Going by the clubhouse, she helped Pops unload and put away the groceries. She asked if anything else needed to be done. She went to the house, unpacked the food and stocked the fridge, fed teh dogs, and made herself and Tank sandwhiches and grabbed a few beers and chips and put everything into a small ice chest and drove to the work, had lunch with Tank. Then it was time to go and do the fun stuff.

She walked into teh store and looked around. Her heart was racing. She was excited and nervous. Picking out a few erotic novels, she went up to the front of the register and smiled. "Hello, is there a Barney Williams here?" She smiled she was wearing the Sinner's ol' lady vest and knew that Barney would have a reasonable clue as to who she was.

The man behind the counter looked up as Angel walked up. He noticed the vest Angel wore when she walked into the place. The man had been reading a newspaper, but kept an eye on Angel while she moved around the store. Soon Angel came up with a book and asked for Barney. The man laid his paper down while saying he was Barney. " Cherry called and said you needed something special.......She said you'd explain after getting here. " Barney said while leaning back into his chair. The area where Barney sat was raised so he could lookout over the floor. He was sitting just above Angel looking down on her. Angel was certainly hot enough to be in the magazines, books and dirty movies Barney sold. He of course didn't know that Angel was friends with and now making videos for Dianna. Barney stood up from his chair. He moved around the raised counter and stepped down. Barney was a man in his late 50's with grey mixed into his brown hair. He was on the portly side, weighing around 220 pounds while standing 5 feet 6 inches tall. Barney told Angel to follow him. He led Angel to the back of the store, opened a rear door which read private and stepped inside. A young woman was sitting inside this office on a couch. She was watching tv while drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. " Tina......Watch the counter.......I've got some business to do. " Barney said before Tina stood up. She placed her beer down on the table. Tina moved past Angel giving her a smile then left the office closing the door. " So what is it that you need? " Barney asked while sitting down on the edge of his desk.

Angel looked at him and smiled wider. "Ohh yes, Momma Cherry. And yes, I do need something very special. I doubt it is something that has been asked of you." She said as he came down and she watched him. She saw the way that he watched her, and she was flattered. It honestly never got old. She loved it. No, loving it was an understatement. It was an all out craving. Her body trembled at the sheer whisper of it being a possible. She followed him down to the back of teh stoor and walked in. Nodding a greeting to the woman sitting on a couch, she looked around and then back to him as Tina left. However, she was sure to return that sweet smile Tina gave her.

"I need Pomperidone to induce lactation. I want all the benefits of having a baby without the baby for right now. Did you hear that it made your breasts bigger and upped your metabolism?" She moved over and leaned over the desk showing her juicy clevage and raised an eyebrow.

Barney listened while Angel said what she wanted. The request wasn't one that Barney heard often, but it wasn't impossible for him. Barney looked down when Angel flashed her cleavage. He liked Angel's style. She wasn't a frigged bitch who only looked hot. " So.......You want mommy's milk without being a mommy? " Barney said while reaching his hand out. He placed that hand onto Angel's left breast and squeezed it. " You gotta great set of tits Angel. " Barney said before adding that he could help her. Removing his hand from Angel's tit, Barney stood up. He walked around behind his desk, reached down and pulled out the bottom drawer. Barney fumbled around inside the drawer while saying he didn't have a lot of the Domperidone. What he did have came from reps who worked drug manufacturers. Barney pulled out enough 10mg Tablets to last Angel for two weeks. " I'll get some more for you by this time next week......You come back and see me or Tina. " Barney said while placing the small bottle into a small bag. He placed the small bag at the front if his desk right in front of Angel. Barney said that would be $25 dollars. Normally people coming to Barney for special items would pay more. However, Barney was an old friend of Cherry & Turk's. Plus, Cherry bought all the sex toys used at the club through Barney. So Angel got a special discount. Barney moved arouind his desk rejoining Angel in front of it. " I'll be sure to pay you a visit once the drug is working.......I wouldn't mind having a taste of some fresh milk myself. " Barney added while he wondered how Angel would start his tip.

"Yes." Angel said and arched her back as her breast was touched. When he squeezed, she shut her eyes and groaned rocking her hips forward. "Thank you, that is part of the reason why I want to lactate. I think it would be good for buisness to have a woman available you could sink your face into her tits and drink her sweet milk." She chuckled and then smiled her thanks as Barney told her he would help.

Standing up, she watched him digging around his drawers. "I don't think I will need much. I just need to get the juices flowing and by that time, my breasts get so much action, I think it will be a while before I stop lactating." She looked at the bag on his desk and then looked at him. She stepped forward close to him, letting her breasts press against his chest and grinned wider. "Don't worry, baby, I will let you have all the milk you want. But I am not happy with that price." She wrapped her arms around him slowly. "I think you deserve more for your hard work and perseverence to please me. What do you want?" She was now pressed as tightly against him as she could go, one knee was even cocked up on the desk and she looked at him smiling wider. Her hand went through his hair and she leaned forward running her lips against his. Not so much a kiss, just running her lips along his.

Barney liked everything about Angel. She was everything Cherry said she would be. Angel didn't hold anything back when it came to her sexual side. Barney however was confused when Angel said she wasn't happy with the price. He wasn't sure why she wouldn't be happy with it. It wasn't like Barney was charging her what he normally would. Barney was a businessman after all and needed to make money on everything he sold. Angel did make herself clear once she moved closer. Her body was pressed firmly against Barney's. He just grinned at Angel she asked what he wanted. Normally, Barney would take whatever the girls wanted to do. For some it was a hand job, while others would give a blow job. Barney wasn't in the best shape, but he was who he was. Most girls wouldn't touch a man like Barney. He wasn't handsome and his body wasn't fit. Still, Barney had one of the hottest women in town asking what he wanted. He told Angel that he wanted to fuck her. Barney said he knew all about Cherry's rule of the condom and he'd be happy to use one just for the chance to fuck her. He did however want Angel to suck his cock first. Barney wanted to feel his cock growing hard inside Angel's mouth. He also wanted Angel to suck the cum from his used rubber after they fucked. Barney reached into the back pocket of his pants. He pulled out a condom and laid it on the desk. Barney did say that when Angel did get pregnant, he wanted to fuck her again and then cum inside her pussy. It would be safe then for everyone to cum inside Angel.

Angel bit back a laugh at the look of confusion on Barney's face. He had made a deal, a very good deal, and was shocked she made preludes to not taking it. She stroked his thigh as he said what he wanted. The laugh came bubbling out when he said that he would want her when she was pregnant.

"Oh honey, if you want me when I am pregnant, you are going to have to talk to Cherry." She purred and unzipped his pants and kissed his lips gently and softly and down his neck. She wondered how he would fuck her. She then reached into his pants and pulled him out and gave him a soft strokes and looked up at him. Reaching out, she took the condom and slipped it to her bra and looked up at him as seh stroked his meat.

"Now tell me, sugar, do you want me to suck you till you cum, or until you are hard enough." She chuckled. "Cause I know of a way to put on the comdom that would be heaven on earth for you." She purred kissing down the length of his cock. Sure, in a way she was teasing him. But wasn't it all the more sweeter when a woman teased a man only to let him have her?

Barney really wanted to fuck Angel's hot, tight pussy. He could get a blow job almost anytime. Some of the girls who came looking for special drugs, tipped Barney this way. Getting fucked by these girls didn't happen often for Barney. He wasn't good looking enough for that. Cherry almost promised Barney that Angel would let him fuck her. She was sure that Angel wouldn't just do a blow job. Barney looked down on Angel as she spoke. He was interested in what she said about putting the condom on. Barney had an image in his mind of what he thought Angel would do. Still, it was possible that she had something else in mind. Barney said he wanted to see how Angel could put the condom on. He also told Angel that he wanted to fuck her. That's why he took out the condom. Barney then asked if Angel would give him a blow job before he fucked her? This way he could cum inside her mouth. She could then get his cock hard again and do her condom trick. Barney could then fuck Angel's pussy, cum inside the condom and she could suck the cum from his used rubber. Barney enjoyed watching pretty young girls, like Angel sucking cum from used condoms. It seemed so dirty to watch, but it gave him a trill. Barney was a guy who enjoyed seeing girls acting like total sluts. Doing the dirtiest, nastiest things for the pleasure of those watching. Suddenly, the door opened and Tina came back into the room. " Uncle Barney?.......That guy.......Oh my!? " Tina hadn't been looking up when she first spoke. She was looking at some pills a rep for a medical company dropped off. Tina paid the man since Barney was busy. She had thought that Barney would be done with his private business by now. Tina was surprised at the sight of Angel on her knees in front of her uncle. Sure, Tina knew what Barney's private meetings were all about. She knew he sold hard to find drugs and got sexual favors as tips. Tina just never saw it before now. " O......Oh my god........I'm so sorry! " Tina said frozen in her tracks.

Angel smiled adn nodded as Barney told her what he wanted. She had leaned in close to start sucking, when Tina came in. Angel raised an eyebrow at the shy girl and chuckled softly. She then looked at Barney and grinned.

"If you want me to please your niece, I will. But since you are supplying me, I want to do you first. Maybe I give you the blowjob and pleasure her to get you hard again?" She kissed his thigh. "How do you want to go about it baby?" She purred adn wrapped her lips around his tip and began to suck and slowly began to bob her head back and tehn down further only to go back swirling her tongue as she went and tehn back down deeper and soon she was face fucking herself with his cock sucking and groaning.

Between her legs, she became so aroused and wet . She moaned around him.

Tina was shocked when Angel talked of pleasing her while her uncle watched. Being with another woman was something that never crossed Tina's mind. She knew girls did other girls. The shop was filled with magazines, books & movies which had girl on girl sex. Tina never looked at that stuff. She was into boys and not girls. Barney on the other hand, found Angel's idea just as trilling as watching her suck on his used condom. He held out his hand towards Tina and called for her to join them. Tina looked on in total shock. Her own uncle wanted to see her with another woman!? That was insane! " Uncle Barney?.........I can't! " Tina said while Barney kept his hand outstretched towards her. By now, Angel was sucking Barney's cock. Deep, long moans of pleasure escaped from his mouth. In between his moans, Barney ordered Tina to come over. The pretty young teenage girl dressed in a t-shirt and cut off jean shorts, slowly moved closer. Her shirt was also cut to show off the midriff area. Tina's eyes were glued to Angel's cock sucking techniques. She had sucked cocks before, but Angel seemed more skilled. Tina couldn't deep throat the way Angel was. It was clear Angel sucked more cocks then Tina had. Barney's outstretched hand finally touched his niece's shoulder. He pulled her body close to him so she got a better view of Angel. Tina looked down and bit her lower lip. She was mesmerized by the sight of Angel sucking her uncle's dick. Tina felt her pussy growing wet from seeing this. Since Tina had no bra on under her t-shirt. Her slowly hardening nipples began to show through the fabric.

Angel looked up as Tina was coaxed over by her uncle. She looked at her and winked. She then reached up with her free hand and began to unbutton Tina's pants. She reached out with her free hand and stroked Barney's balls as she continued to suck his cock. She reached down into Tina's shorts and pulled them down along with the panties and delved her fingers into her pussy and ebgan to stroke her and smiled. If Tina was turned off, or too dry, Angel would pull out quickly.

She looked up at Barney and continued to suck hard and shut her eyes moaning and sucking harder and moving faster against him moaning louder.

Barney was watching as Angel reached up and undid his nieces shorts. Soon, those cut off jean shorts were pulled down around Tina's ankles. Barney noticed that his teen niece had a shaved pussy. This gave her a younger look which turned Barney on. Besides watching girls suck cum from condoms, Barney had other kinks he liked. One of these, which he never acted on was incest. Barney loved reading magazines & books and watching movies which featured incest as part of their themes. He knew how hot his niece was and often fantasized about being with her. Barney wasn't brave enough to make a move on her. Not without some help anyway. See Angel's fingers playing with Tina's sweet pussy made Barney harder, if that was even possible. Tina had watched Angel reach up and unbutton her shorts. She never tried to stop Angel. Tina let Angel drop her shorts and begin to play with her. She closed her eyes and leaned against her uncle. Tina opened her legs a bit more, giving Angel's fingers some room to move. Angel only made Tina hotter. She was already turned on, her pussy was wet before Angel touched her. Tina was grinding her hips on Angel's fingers. She was showing herself to be not so innocent. Tina wasn't really shy. She was just brought up in a way where girl on girl sex wasn't talked about. Tina had sex before and she enjoyed getting fucked. She was however unskilled in certain areas of sex. One of those areas was sex with other women. Another was of course incest. Angel would be a very good teacher for Tina in these areas. Barney wouldn't mind Angel teaching his niece some new tricks. Hell, he'd get the trill of a life time from it.

She continued to suck on Barney groaning. But she was ecstatic that Tina was wet. Her fingers delved deeper while her thumb remained on the outside to stroke and pleasure her clit the way she knew that a woman liked. She continued to suck on Barney looking up seeing Tina and Barney lean against each other. She continued to suck rolling her tongue around. She moaned to them both moving her fingers in and out finger fucking her slowly faster and faster. Feeling teh weight of tina's hips on her fingers, made Angel want to taste her. Pulling her fingers back and pulling back from the cock, she wiped the creamy juice from Tina pussy onto his cock.

She growled. "Delicious." She then began to suck the juices off of his cock and continued to suck and lick and groaned softly.

Angel sucked cock like very few women knew how. The way she used her tongue, her lips and her hands was amazing. She worked her tongue along and under the shaft. Her grip was firm & powerful. Guys don't like weak hands on their cocks. Many women do their best when giving a blow job. However, very few knew how to really suck cock. Angel could teach a class in the proper way to do this and much more. She should really consider a career sexual therapy. The type that teaches sex in all forms from the single person to groups. Barney believed this after feeling how great her mouth was. He'd certainly back Angel if she decided a career like that was for her. Angel wasn't just skilled in pleasing men, she knew what women liked as well. Tina was leaning against her uncle. Her eyes had rolled back into her head. She was trilled by Angel's fingers. Tina had played with herself before. It was something she had done for years, but having another women's fingers doing made it more intense. Both Barney & Tina watched as Angel rubbed the pussy juice from Tina onto her uncle's cock. The thought of fucking his hot niece was still in Barney's mind. This was something that he couldn't do on his own. He needed Angel's help in this area. Barney couldn't come right out and ask for this. He needed Angel to push the subject. Tina wouldn't take that first step without someone helping her along. A subject as taboo as incest was needed a force to bring people together. Something that could break down those walls which society placed there by saying it was wrong. Angel was that force since she was in charge.

Angel smiled looking up in teh want into both of their eyes. She pulled back letting a spit string connect her to Barney's cock. She licked her lips and looked up at Tina and Barney.

"Tina...kiss Barney...kiss him like you mean it, and when I am done here, I might feast on your hairless pussy." She growled and looked up and continued to suck on barney's cock. She wanted to see if Tina would do it. She watched and continued to suck. Tina blushed and looked at Barney, and ran her lips shyly along her uncles lips. She didn't dare mess with the force that was fingering her the way that few knew how. She rocked her hips, she was so horny and needed her release. She blushed and knew that Angel wouldn't be happy so she kissed a bit deeper not sure if her uncle would like it.

With Angel's fingers working their magic on Tina. The teenage girl was like putty in the more skillful Angel's hands. Incest was wrong. It was bad and against everything society said was right. Part of Tina's brain struggled with the thought of doing what Angel was asking. The thought of kissing her own uncle. A man who watched her grow over the years. Angel however, had control over Tina's body. Her sweet young pussy was on fire with the passion building inside of her. No man had ever touched Tina this way and made her feel so damn good. There were those who tried, but most had failed. Tina dated younger guys around her age. They were mostly into a quick fuck before moving on. Tina was always left unfulfilled by her boyfriends. Unlike Angel, Tina hadn't experienced sex with an older man. A real man who knew how to please a woman. The older man enjoyed a woman's body as much as she enjoyed his. Barney was enjoying how talented Angel's mouth and hand was. Tina looked down on Angel biting her lower lip. The pleasure inside her body was growing more intense. Tina looked at her uncle before playfully rubbing her lips over his. She opened her mouth slightly before pressing her lips against her uncle's. They kissed like hungry animals while getting closer and closer to a climax. The kiss from his pretty niece sent Barney over the edge. He let out a deep long groan while his balls unleashed into Angel's mouth. The groan from Barney was muffled by that kiss he shared with Tina. Part of Tina's brain was screaming that this was wrong, but the passion was just too much. Tina was melting into Angel's skillful fingers like butter on a hot plate.

Angel rocked her hips forward and back, she was horny. But seeing Tina kiss Barney made Angel realize something. Angel had more power over people when she put on her sexual charm. She groaned as she drank down Barneys warm cum. She drank and swallowed. Shutting her eyes, she savored the taste and the feel of a warm pussy at her fingers. She smiled and then moved from Barney to Tina and wrapped her arms around her legs and began to tongue her along her lips and then slipped her tongue into her pussy and began to lick and every so often moved to her clit sucking.

Back
Top Bottom