Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Jill listened closely to everything that Angel told her. Her headed nodded when Angel explained what she needed to do. Jill felt so good, and yet so drained. This had been the greatest time of her young life. Jill however knew, it wouldn't be the last. She enjoyed the final kiss that Angel give her. Angel then walked out meeting Turk. Jill remained on the bed for a moment gathering her strength. Outside, Turk smiled when Angel asked her question. He said the stage came first, then Angel could change into the outfit for Mr. Benson. Turk said Benson would be watching Angel dance before they had sex. He added that Angel would go back to the dressing after her set. Get changed quickly and return to her room. Turk said Mr. Benson would be inside waiting for her. He reminded Angel that Benson was paying for some role play. So Angel needed to act like whatever outfit she picked out. Turk didn't know Angel was doing the girl scout thing for Benson. Role playing was something extra the customers could pay for. Like the man who wanted to play a villain and capture Lilith dressed as Wonder Woman and force her into sex. Now it was Angel's turn to do some role play with Mr. Benson.

Turk playful slapped Angel on the ass and told her to hit the stage. Just behind Turk was a cart with fresh sheets and cleaning supplies. He'd take care of Angel's room and get ot ready for Mr. Benson. Jill was getting her clothing together when Turk entered the room. She was surprised when this unknown man came in. Jill smiled nervously before leaving. She passed Turk with her cheeks blushing and her head down. Turk just smirked as the young girl left. Jill had what she wanted. She stopped by and thanked Cherry before leaving the club. Jill had to go shopping. She wanted to find some sexy panties to wear for next time. Jill just had to find the guts to go buy some now. As Jill was leaving, Keys announced Angel again. She stopped for a moment, turned and looked at the stage. Jill smiled knowing that she's be back.

Angel nodded as she got her set of instructions. She began to walk away and yelped as she turned and stuck her tongue out at Turk. "Careful with that, didn't you hear? I am a succubus that can suck your soul out of your cock." She laughed and then went up on stage. This was an invigorating business. But she loved every moment of it. She came out as a cheerleader but did things a little bit more different. Her body moved, danced and swayed like the seductress that she was. She danced and swirled around the bars showing what she had in her. Just so everyone, including Mr. BEnson, would know what she was capable of. She was going to be innocent and shy. So painfully shy. She laughed softly to herself. She was a succubus. But she enjoyed being one.

Angel continued to dance. After her dance, she moved back stage. She took out her hair, cleaned off the sweat. She pulled on some comfortable underwear that were not sexy at all. The thing an innocent girl would wear. Something that mirrored what Jill wore the first time she met her, but tehse were frilly and pink. She pulled on her girl scout costume. Pulling on the sash that hung over her breast and moving over her exposed midriff. She saw the girl scout cookies and laughed pulling her hair up into two pig tails. She looked at her make up. There was hardly any, just a thin gloss on her lips. She looked like a shy little girl almost.

She grabbed the cookies and slipped on her tennis shoes which were a nice change to teh heels she had been wearing a moment before. She knocked on her door and bit her lip. "Girl Scout cookies." SHe said in a timid meek voice. SHE had even brought herself to blush. Getting into character.

After watching Angel dance on stage, Mr. Benson was led into the back. Cherry accompanied him to Angel's room. She told him to make himself comfortable and Angel would be long soon. Cherry left him knowing Angel would give Benson everything he paid for. She returned to the bar and her seat. Mr. Benson had been coming here for years. He liked the innocent girl routine and all the girls had played it for him. Each new girl would become the next innocent girl for Mr. Benson to use. It was now Angel's turn. The other girls all used forms of the school girl, but none had used a girl scout. That was a new twist which Mr. Benson really enjoyed. He sat quietly on the bed waiting for Angel. His eyes turned towards the door after hearing the knock. Upon hear Angel's voice calling out girl scout cookies, Benson smiled wickedly. " The door's open!.......Come in! " Mr. Benson called back while leaning backwards just a bit. He looked very calm and collected as the door opened. Mr. Benson told Angel to come in and close the door. He was certainly going to enjoy this night. Angel looked every inch the part that she was playing.

She heard his call. She came in leaving the door open and blushed holding the cookies. "Um, Mr. Benson, I cannot stay, I just came by to drop off your cookies. My mommy told me not to be late getting home." SHE blushed and looked away and bit her lip keeping a careful watch on everything except teh bed and him laying across it. She didn't close the door either.

"Where should I put these cookies that you ordered Mr. Benson?" She said looking around. In her room there was no real table thus there would be no place proper to put the cookies.

Mr. Benson looked Angel up and down when she came in. She looked the part of a girl scout. That pleased Mr. Benson greatly. He told Angel to please close the door. Mr. Benson said there was a nasty draft coming in. He pointed at the small nightstand near the bed as to where Angel could put the cookies. Mr. Benson then rose to his feet and pulled out his wallet. He pulled a $10 dollar bill from the wallet. This as the role play went was the payment for the cookies. Mr. Benson said he had just spoken with Angel's mother and she said it was okay if Angel stayed longer. He added that Angel's mom knew how lonely Mr. Benson got and it would do Angel some good to talk with him. " Your mommy said you were asking questions about how boy's make cream.......Since I'm a teacher.....She suggested I answer your question. " Mr. Benson said while smiling. He was holding the money out for Angel, but instead of giving it to her., he dropped it. The bill landed on the floor in between Mr. Benson & Angel. It was expected that Angel would kneel down to get it. Mr. Benson unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Angel wouldn't see this until she looked up. Mr. Benson planned on teaching Angel all about making cream.

Angel smiled with a blush and nodded closing the door. She moved over shyly to the nightstand and put the cookies down. She looked up at him as he rose up and went forward to take the money but blushed as he dropped it. She then looked down and then up to him and blushed. "Yes, mommy said that you were the one to ask all about that." She said as she moved down onto her knees to grab the dollar but as she came up, she came face to face with his cock. Instead of catching it in her mouth and hungrily devouring it that she would have done to anyone else, she looked away blushing

"A-a-actually, Mr. Benson, I-I-I-I am sure I should be going home." She stuttered and looked away staying on her knees. She looked down and was all but frozen to the spot adn blushed harder. Her face was getting hot. She began to tremble whether it was her getting into character or if it was her holding herself back from her true nature taking over, she was not sure.

Mr. Benson continued smiling at how well Angel was playing her part. He watched as Angel looked away, yet stayed on her knees. Her words sounded just like what Mr. Benson dreamed of. " Your mommy told me you needed a lesson in such matters........Little girls need to learn where cream comes from. " Mr. Benson said while reaching down. He took Angel by the wrist and placed her hand on his cock. His cock was still limp, but not a bad size for an unmarried teacher. " Now you be a good girl and stroke this until it gets hard......Then we'll play a game.....By the end of that game......You'll know how and why boy's make cream........And maybe you'll cream also........Girls can cream too......It's just a little different that what comes from boys. " Mr. Benson said while holding Angel's hand against his cock. He told Angel that once she leaned this game. She could play it with all the boys at school. He said Angel would become the most popular girl among all the boys. Mr. Benson added that boys really like girl who play this game. His eyes lit up as the cock started to grow hard. " Your touching my cock.......It must be good and hard before the game can start and you find out all about cream. " Mr. Benson had devilish twinkle in his eyes as he spoke.

Angel blushed harder. She felt him take her wrist and place her hand on his cock. She then looked shyly up at him. "Alright." She said softly. She began to stroke him like a cat but didn't look directly at his cock. She barely let her fingertips touch his cock and then blushed. Playing innocent, made her feel innocent. It was odd how it happened, but she remained on her knees. She bit her lip. One thing she could not control though, was how wet this was making her. She loved to roleplay. It was just something about being another character just turned her on. It was wild and fun.

Mr. Benson liked how Angel touched his cock, but he knew she could do better. He told Angel that she could wrap her hand around his cock and stroke it up and down. Mr. Benson even told her to look at his cock. He wanted her to see how big she was making it. Mr. Benson let out a moan. He said Angel was making him feel really good. She needed to work more at getting him hard so the game could start. Mr. Benson said Angel could even kiss his cock and put it inside her mouth. He said this would help get him very hard. " You're doing such a good job Angel........Your mommy would be proud at what a good girl you're being.........And you'll make all those boys at school so very happy.......You'll be the most popular girl in no time. " Mr. Benson said while grinning down on Angel. He was getting his money's worth out of Angel. While he enjoyed each of the other girls. None of them put this much into their character. He was very pleased and would reward Angel once their little play was over.

She blushed and looked up as Mr. Benson corrected her. "Sorry Mr. Benson." She wrapped her hand around him but it was still light and shy. She looked at his cock and bit her lip blushing harder. She shivered and then swallowed. When he moaned her hand shot back to her breast. "Ohh I am so sorry, Mr. Benson." She blushed harder thinking she hurt him. But when he said he wanted her to continue, she blushed and went back to stroking his cock. She looked over it and wrinkled her nose a bit.

"But Mr. Benson, doesn't peepee come out of it?" She looked up at him and bit her lip. "Won't it taste like peepee?" She said even using words like an innocent girl. She looked at him and kissed a part that had no part in peeing. She looked up and blushed harder. "It is so warm and it is getting harder." She then canted her head. "I wonder how that happens?"

Mr. Benson told Angel that his cock was growing because she was making him feel so good. Just like she'll make those boys at school feel when she plays with them. He told her not to worry about the taste of pee. Mr. Benson said she wouldn't notice any taste. " Just put it in your mouth Angel........Suck on it like a good girl.......Just like it was a Popsicle......I'm sure you know how to suck on those. " Mr. Benson laid his head backwards onto his shoulders. The pleasure Angel was giving to him right now was great, but she could do more. He knew that she was just playing a role and doing it very well. But, Mr. Benson was really getting turned on and he was getting a little concerned over cumming to quickly. He still wanted to eat her pussy before he fucked Angel. " Oh Angel.......You're making me feel so good. " Mr. Benson added while he placed his left hand onto Angel's head.

Angel smiled hearing she was making him feel so good. She shyly raised the head of his cock and ran her thumb over his urethra. She then leaned forward and began to suck the tip meekly. She blushed and pulled back. She then leaned forward and repeated this process. It was how she ate a Popsicle.

Anyone watching, if they didn't know angel, would think that she had never had sex before. Angel was pulling a lot from her first time when no one had fun because no one really knew what the hell they were doing. She continued and licked her lips as drool began to collect there.

Mr. Benson liked how Angel was sucking on his cock, but he wanted more. He told her to use more of her tongue. Like she would on a Popsicle. One just didn't up it in and pull it out. There was more to that and Mr. Benson was expecting more. He told Angel to use her tongue, her lips and her mouth. She was told to take all of his cock into her mouth. He even said how she should stroke his cock while she sucked him. Mr. Benson even ordered Angel to open her top so he could see her tits. He knew that this would surprise Angel, but he said it was the rules of their game and everyone knew you should always follow the rules while playing any game. Mr. Benson let his pants drop down to his feet along with his underwear. He removed his shirt and took off his coat. They were tossed aside while Mr. Benson told Angel to work harder on his cock.

Angel was having fun being innocent. Being innocent was fun. It forced the person being the defiler to be very graphic in what they wanted and needed. She wrapped her tongue around him and licked from his base eto his tip and sucked him and used more of her tongue in this fassion. SHe even stroked him like he ordered, but when he told her to open her top, she pulled back quickly and looked at him with a thick blush. She opened her mouth to argue this, but he said it was the rules, so she did as she was told.

Playing innocent, she opened her top, teh sash still hung in the way but gave view of her breasts still in the bra. She then leaned forward and continued to suck and lick on his cock. Slowly becoming "better". She bobbed her head back. Her free hand even dropped down to his balls and began to stroke them very shyly rolling them in her finger tips, explooring him as he guided her along.

Angel was putting Mr. Benson in pure heaven. Even while playing innocent, her skills as a cock sucker showed. Angel knew how to work a cock and get a man hard. Mr. Benson looked down at Angel's tits, but all he saw was the bra. He wanted to see bare flesh and not lacy fabric. Mr. Benson told Angel it was time for the next part of their game. He pulled his cock free, then reached down and helped Angel to her feet. Mr. Benson took this chance to remove his pants and underwear. He told Angel that the rules said she needed to get naked. Mr. Benson added that Angel's mommy knew how to play this game and she expected Angel to follow all the rules. He told her to take everything off except her sash. Mr. Benson still wanted to see that. It showed all the patches of a girl scout, even though they were fake. Mr. Benson told Angel to get on the bed and spread her legs open. He said Angel needed to show her private area so Mr. Benson could make her feel like she made him feel. Mr. Benson lowered himself down on the floor. He was right at side edge of the bed. Mr. Benson explained he'd be licking Angel's peepee area. He told her not to worry. It would feel really good.

She looked up and then stood up and blushed looking down. She looked down at his dropped underwear and looked back at him blushing again as if she was shy. She reached back hearing him say that her mother expected her to. She took off the bra but left her sash. She stepped out of her tennis shoes and pulled off her skirt and underwear. She folded her hands in front of her shaved pussy and blushed looking down. She then moved ot the bed and spread her legs open and then looked up and blushed harder as he explained what he was going to do.

She bit her lip and moaned softly feeling him lick her.

Mr. Benson placed two fingers on Angel's pussy. He parted her pussy lips before moving his head closer. Mr. Benson began using his tongue to lick up and down. His tongue found Angel's clit. He teased the tender bud for a short time before taking it between his lips and lightly sucking on it. Mr. Benson sucked on Angel's clit like it was a little cock. Even while inside his mouth, Mr. Benson used his tongue to tease and please. He moaned sending vibrations deep into Angel's core. Mr. Benson kept looking up at Angel while he ate her pussy. He wanted to see the pleasure she was getting. Pleasure that he was giving too her. " Your pussy tastes so good.........Little ones like you always have fresh pussy. " Mr. Benson said before returning to devour Angel's dripping snatch like a hungry beast. He placed a finger on his free hand at Angel's asshole. Mr. Benson made little circles around the anus. He was adding to the teasing for a moment. Mr. Benson then pushed his finger inside Angel's ass. " Such a dirty little girl.......I'll bet you like my finger in your asshole.......I'll bet you're already thinking of letting those boys at school fuck you there. " Mr. Benson said after slightly pulling back. His hot breathe painted over Angel's pussy as he spoke.

Angel gasped and looked up moaing. His tongue felt so good. But he found her clit. She gasped rolling her eyes and moaned blushing. She felt her pussy drip and her nipples stiffen. But when his lips found her clit, she almost lost it. She wanted to reach down, grab his head, and fuck his face. But she gripped her hair and whimpered. "Ohh, Mr. Benson..." She panted. "That feels so good." She blushed looking as he looked up. She gasped feeling him return to devour her pussy. She gasped and whimpered. "Mr. Benson, I do not think..." But she gasped arching her hips up as if trying to move away from teh invading finger. She blushed harder and rolled her eyes feeling her heart beating.

"Mr. Benson, is this bad?" She whimpered innocently. "Will I get in trouble...for...liking it?" SHe moaned meakly and shut her eyes.

Mr. Benson told Angel that anything which made her feel so good, couldn't be bad. He added that of course she wouldn't get into trouble. Mr. Benson said it was a game that everyone played. He added that people can't get into trouble for playing a game. It's not like anyone was getting hurt. Mr. Benson kept eating Angel's pussy while finger fucking her tight asshole. He pulled back and told Angel to play with her own pussy while he watched. Mr. Benson said all girls know how to play with their cunts. He grinned while pushing that finger deep inside Angel. Soon however, Mr. Benson added a second finger. He pushed the second one in as the first came down. Angel's asshole was stretched by two digits now. " Tell me you like getting your asshole fucked......Tell me how much you love it. " Mr. Benson said while ramming his fingers hard straight up her ass.

Angel groaned adn panted rocking her hips forward and back. "Well if it is just a game." She blushed and panted adn rocked her hips up and felt her pussy grip him and moaned. As he pulled back, she began to finger herself awkwardly, she did this on purpose. Trying to stroke herself much like she first stroked him. She panted and shook her head and moaned softly. She gasped feeling the second finger and bit her lip and shivered gently. She groaned. "I am not allowed to swear." She whispered rocking her hips forward and back.

Mr. Benson told Angel it wasn't swearing since it was part of the game. He said she could say that's like pussy, cunt, cock and asshole. Mr. Benson said that Angel could even say the word fuck because it was part of what they were doing. He told Angel that he was fucking her asshole with his fingers. Mr. Benson said that Angel's mommy uses all those words when she has sex. He then asked again for Angel to telling him how much she liked it. How much she liked getting her asshole fucked. Mr. Benson then added a third finger which stretched Angel's tight little hole even more. He demanded that she answer him as all three fucked were forced deep inside Angel's ass.

Angel leaned her head back and sighed in happiness. "Ohh yes, I love being..." She paused adn swallowed. "Fucked in the asshole." She giggled nervously. "by you." She panted adn rocked her hips up shyly against him. "I like it very much." She gasped adn arched her back and howled her pleasure as he added a third finger. "Yes! I like being fucked by your fingers!" She howled and rolled her eyes up feeling her walls clench around him and panted blushing.

Hearing Angel's voice speaking out was like sweet music to Mr. Benson's ears. It filled him with such lust for her. He continued fucking Angel's tight asshole very hard. Mr. Benson could see the real Angel lurking underneath the act she was putting on. He smiled knowing that she was keep this up for him. Most of the other girls had long since broken down and became who they really were. Angel was different in that she was holding on to her girl scout character. Mr. Benson knew that Cherry had found herself a special girl in Angel. She was hot on stage and knew just want the customer wanted. Angel showed she was willing to go that extra mile for the customers. This pleased Mr. Benson greatly. He slowly pulled his fingers from Angel's ass. Mr. Benson rose to his feet and let Angel watch as he put the condom on. Rules were rules and role playing didn't excuse anyone from wearing a condom. Mr. Benson would love nothing more then to fuck Angel and cum inside her pussy. But that would go against Cherry's number one rule. Mr. Benson climbed on the bed and moved his body between Angel's open legs. He told Angel it was time she learned how to fuck. Mr. Benson said by the time they were done. Angel would know all about boy's cream. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy for a moment before pushing it right in. Mr. Benson began fucking Angel very hard. He leaned down capturing her lips in a kiss.

Angel moaned and rolled her eyes up. She panted and bit her lip and shivered gently. She felt him pull his hands out and shut her eyes. Biting her lip harder, she groaned softly. She watched him putting on the condom and sighed and bit her lip. She moved onto the bed better and blushed and then whimpered. "Please be gentle." She whispered softly and rolled her eyes up as he slipped into her pussy and she groaned softly. She panted and trembled biting her lip harder moaning and soon she was lost in a kiss returning his kiss.

Mr. Benson grinned at Angel's plea for him to be gentle with her. It sounded really good, but it wouldn't happen. Mr. Benson planned on fucking Angel like a nasty little slut. It was his way of training this fake girl scout to be more like a cheap whore. Still looking so innocent, yet becoming a tramp. Mr. Benson showed no mercy while he assaulted Angel's pussy. He grunted & groaned with each powerful thrust until his climax was at it's peek. Mr. Benson pulled out and jerked off in his condom. This way Angel could see the tip filling up with his cream. Mr. Benson pulled the cum filled condom off and handed it to Angel. He then told her to eat his cum. Mr. Benson wanted to see Angel suck the cum from his used condom.

Back
Top Bottom