Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Property of the Sinners ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

It was good that Tank hadn't taken off his pants. He had been still fully dressed when he fucked Angel's mouth. Tank couldn't resist pulling his cellphone out and snapping a picture of Angel getting sprayed with horse cum. He snapped a few more pictures. One showed Lucifer's cock still dripping cum from the tip onto Angel's covered body. Tank just smiled at how hot those pictures were. He said Angel was a natural born slut. A cock loving whore who he was proud to have as his woman. Tank said that there was a hose over by the horse barn. He would help Angel get cleaned up there. Tank then said that Angel could eat some of the horse cum before she got cleaned off. He raised his cellphone and began videoing Angel. " Tell everybody who and what you are. " Tank said while the camera focused on Angel and her cum covered body. Lucifer was happy now and trotting about the area. Once Angel had put on a short show, Tank talked about Angel picking her own horse. He said there were males and females inside the horse barn. Once she was clean, she could look around and pick a horse which she could have for her own.

She smiled looking up at Tank giving the camera a few sexy faces like a wink or pursed lips. She leaned up and cleaned up Lucifer's cock licking and sucking him clean. She smiled and stood up when Lucifer was clean. SHe blushed as she felt ehr swollen stomach adn felt teh horse cum was trapped inside her womb. She laughed as Tank raised his phone and she put her hands on her hips and grabbed a whole handful of hrose cum adn grinned.

"My name is Angel, and I am Tanks cock hungry little slut." She licked up the horse cum and sucked her fingers and then winked to teh camera. She laughed and then walked to the hose by the horse barn swaying and leaving a small trail of horse cum where it was leaking out from her clenched cervix. She grabbed the hose and turned it on and began to spray herself off and then washed off the horse cum then took the hose and began to press it to her pussy trying to flush out the horse cum but she was having no luck to stimulate her cervix to opening. She looked back at Tank.

"You wanna help me daddy?" She pouted her lips as she dripped water watching him. "I look chubby with all this horse cum."

Tank had some great pictures and some damn hot video of Angel on his cellphone. He slipped it into his back pocket while Angel walked over to the barn. Tank looked around at the happy animals. Lucifer was still trotting around while the dogs found some shade and laid down. Each of them looked very happy with having Angel on the ranch. Tank was sure that this wouldn't be the last time she engaged in sex with the animals. When Angel called to Tank, he turned. Tank laughed and walked over to Angel. " We can't have you looking bloated.......You'll be dancing tonight and we can't have those horny men thinking that you're knocked up already. " Tank said as he moved in behind Angel. It was a good thing horses and humans can't breed. With so much horse cum inside Angel's body. She could have easily became pregnant. That would be one for the medical books. A human female giving birth to a horse. Tank wrapped his arms around Angel's body. He pulled her close not caring about how wet she was. " Let's just see if daddy can help his little girl. " Tank added as his hands moved down to Angel's pussy. He told her to spread her legs wide open. Tank then began playing with Angel's clit with his rough fingers. " Maybe if daddy makes you cum.......You'll open up and release all the cum inside you. " Tank whispered into Angel's ear while his fingers were rubbing, pulling and teasing her clit.

Angel smiled watching the happy animals. But it wasn't that that made her truly smile. It was the wide smile on Tanks lips. She saw in his face that she more than thanked him for the roses. She sighed and then shook her head laughing. "No we cannot." She laughed softly and then leaned into his arms. She leaned back and relaxed in his arms and sighed softly. She wrapped her arms back around his neck and rocked her hips up as she spread her legs wider. Then she felt his hands on her clit adn she moaned rocking her hips forward and panted softly.

"Ohh daddy." She graoned and rocked her hips up against his fingers and leaned back. She panted and arched her hips and then threw her head back and howled in pleasure as she came and with it came all the horse cum. SHe raised his fingers to her lips and sucked him clean and smiled. "Daddy's baby girl loves her daddy." She sighed adn then looked up at him and stroked his jaw.

"Are you really busy today?" She pouted. She could keep herself company and would.

When Angel came, her body unleashed all of Lucifer's cum which had been inside her. It came gushing out hitting Tank's fingers and landing on the ground between Angel's open legs. Tank's eyes lit up when Angel cleaned his fingers from the sticky mess. He enjoyed having her around and their fun was just beginning. Tank listened as Angel asked about him being busy. He nodded his head while saying the ranch couldn't run itself. Tank said he had to let the cattle out to run free. Everyday Tank would let his cattle out to roam freely on his land. He said at night, they made their way back to the cattle barn. Tank pointed at the second barn just off from where the horses were kept. He also said that the stalls needed cleaned each day. Tank couldn't let his horse stay in dirty stalls. That wouldn't be good for them. Tank added that Angel had plenty of company to keep her happy while she explored her new home. Max & Bear wouldn't stray to far away from her. Tank was sure of that. He said that Angel could look at the other horses, or even take a relaxing swim in the pool. Tank said the dogs loved to swim. He even suggested that Angel take Lucifer out for his morning ride. Tank always tried to get Lucifer out each day to stretch his legs. " You've already stretched his inner leg......You could now do the others. " Tank added while grinning. He pointed out were the saddles & blankets were kept. Tank said Lucifer's saddle was marked with his name. The letters were made to look like fire as they spelled out Lucifer.

She pouted but nodded. She would spend all day teasing him then. Elena smiled as he explained everything to her. She was still devoid of all covering except her shirt. She kissed tank before he left and then stroked Lucifers nose and took off her shirt. It would have to be cleaned anyway. She was now naked. Grinning, she brought over a stepping stool and pulled herself up onto Lucifers back. She would be riding bare, bare back. She sat up smiling feeling her pussy right against the broad back of the horse and her legs wrapped around him. She felt secure so she gently took a handful of main in each hand and urged lucifer out of the barn at a steady walk. She wanted to be sure that tank saw her without her obviously looking for attention.

It had been a while since she rode bareback. So she walked lucifer around until she for the hang of it. Then she urged him into a gallop and leaned down against his back feeling at one with him and just let the air slide over her still wet body. The bouncing on her pussy was an interesting sensation. She held on to lucifer keeping him ant a gallop and slowly urging him to go faster.

Tank took notice that Angel was now naked. He smiled while shaking his head. Tank really liked Angel's style. He walked over to the cattle barn while she rode on past. His smile turned into a grin at the sight of her naked body in the warm sun. The water made the sun glisten off her skin. Tank opened the gate, stepped in and closed it. He walked into the cattle barn remembering how Cherry rode a horse naked while bareback. She told him it gave her the most amazing orgasm since her pussy rubbed against the horse's back. Tank figured that Angel would have a story like that to tell him. He opened the doors and gates to let the cattle out for the day. All the gates and doors were on timers which closed after the cattle came home for the night. Tank went back to the horse barn and noticed the dogs were gone. He knew they would be trailing behind Angel & Lucifer where ever they went. Tank went about his business over the next hour. He cleaned the horse stalls after letting the other horses out in the corral. Tank replaced the old hay with fresh hay. He then returned to the cattle barn and began working there. All the time he worked, Angel was on his mind. He wondered if she would spend more time naked around the ranch? She could if she wanted to since they went around anyone who would see her.

She gasped and panted feeling her pussy against the spine of the horse. She was well pleasures sexually and soon lucifer was tired so she jumped off rubbing him down and kissed his neck. "Thanks lucifer." She smiled seeing her little boys not far behind. She took off running and laughed grabbing her clothes along the way and depositing them after she grabbed her phone. Not seeing anything important, she began to make breakfast for her boys. She made the dogs a healthy but filling dinner of boiled chicken and rice and set it down for them.

She made tank and herself some sandwiches. She put those on plates and took it to the table on the patio and brought out a bucket she had found, filled with ice and beers. She jogged out, still naked and found tank in the stables. "Hey, you hungry yet?" She wrapped her arms around him and smiled. She looked into his eyes.

Tank was working hard as he did everyday. He enjoyed the hard, physical work around the ranch. Tank was cleaning up some tools when Angel came up and asked if he was hungry yet? He smiled and said yes. Tank noticed that she was still naked. This made him smile, but Angel always made him happy. Tank said that he liked seeing Angel running around naked. He said she should always go naked around the ranch during the summer and spring months. Tank turned placing his lips against Angel's. They kissed before heading back to the house. He walked just behind Angel enjoying the sight of her bare ass. Tank followed Angel into the house where he found the dogs eating. He looked at what she had made and laughed. Tank said Angel would get some better tasting cum from her boys with meals like that. The bathroom was Tank's next stop. He washed up before returning to the table. He walked over and sat down at the table. Tank asked Angel to grab him a coke as he began eating the sandwich she made. Never in Tank's life had he been so happy. Having Angel was the best things that ever happened to him. Tank told Angel that she made him very happy and he thanked her for picking him. He said she was everything he always wanted in a woman and so much more.

"I honestly enjoy being naked. Makes me feel like I am your little nymph." She smiled and kissed him back holding him tightly to her. She sighed as they broke the kiss and walked inside. She laughed as he complemented her on her choice of food. "Yea, I would like them to be on the same diet as us, but our sandwiches had onions." She smiled and watched him go clean up. When he came back, she grabbed them both a coke and sat close to him as he said how happy he was. She smiled and kissed his lips again and crawled into his lap just to be close to him.

"I am happy that you let me choose you tank. I am happy that you sent me those flowers, that night you just held me while everyone else fucked me. I..." But she trailed off with a blush and took a sandwich and began to eat resting her head against his shoulder not saying the words.

Tank listened as Angel spoke of the flowers. Those flowers way of saying hello and welcome to the gang. Tank wanted to make Angel feel not only welcomed, but wanted. She was working towards her new life then. He felt it was important that she knew someone liked her. Tank listened on as Angel spoke of when he held her while everyone fucked her. She trailed off after saying "I". This made Tank wonder what Angel was going to say next? He was puzzled at this. He wondered if something was wrong about that night? It had been a wild party and Angel got fucked by men & woman that night. Tank remembered how hot she looked getting fucked as he held her. Yet, he couldn't help feel that something was wrong. " Why didn't you finishing your thought? " Tank asked while holding Angel a bit closer. " Didn't you enjoy the party that night? " Tank asked as a worried look came over his face. After finding the woman of his dreams. Tank wanted nothing more then to keep her happy. He'd do anything she wanted to please her. No matter what she wanted, or asked of him. Tank would see it was done. All Angel needed to do was ask and nothing was out of the question for Tank.

"No I did. I really did." She sighed feeling the concerned tone in his voice and realized he would just worry over her forgotten thought until she confessed. She put down her sandwich and turned tanks face to her and she blushed feeling it spread all over her body.

"What I was going to say was, Tank, I know I have only known you for just a few days, but damn it, I think I love you." She said and bit her lip. She had never told anyone she lived them. Not really. She picked up her coke and drank it as she continued to eat the sandwich expecting tank to make a hasty retreat.

Tank was concerned that Angel may not be truly happy, or that she was disappointed in something. There were a thousand things which could make Angel unhappy with her new life. Tank wondered if he had pushed her to hard when it came with sex and the animals. She seemed to enjoy it, but it could have been Angel trying to please Tank when she didn't want to really do it. Tank's concern was eased when Angel said thought she loved him. He eyes looked over every inch of Angel's face as she spoke those words. His heart swelled with such passion. Those words sounded so different coming from Angel. It was one thing to hear Cherry, or one of the other girls say they loved Tank. In their own way, he know they did. Yet, it was more powerful coming from Angel. Tank not only heard the words, he could see it in her eyes. " I know I love you. " Tank replied while keeping Angel close. " I fell for you that first time I saw you........Never had I seen a woman who looked like the image of what I wanted in my mind......You are the woman in my dreams........You are the woman I've always wanted........The woman I want to be with forever. " Tank spoke with his heart. He hid nothing from Angel. Even his eyes showed the love that was in his heart for her.

In that moment she felt her heart swell. She leaned in close and gripped tanks hair passionately as she kissed him. Stopping every so moment to say she loved him. She worked down his neck kissing and sucking and biting. She was sure she had left a few hickeys down the left side of his neck. She pushed at hiss her and when she got it off she kissed down his chest and to his nipples where she gave each one a playful lock followed by a bite. She then moved down to his pants and opened then and in no time at all she was sucking his cock.

She gripped his legs under the table sucking and moaning vibrating his cock. She panted and moaned to him and rocked her hips back and forth moaning as she was dripping her own want. She pulled back. "Ohh daddy, I am so horny." Nashe groaned.

Tank moaned into the kiss Angel gave him. This moan was followed by sighs of pure pleasure as she started working her way down his body. He enjoyed how she bit at his neck. The marks left behind were something to be proud of. They were marks of love made by the girl Tank loved. Tank let out a long soft groan when Angel finally worked her way down to his cock. His eyes watched while she undid his pants and began sucking on his dick. Tank again moaned in pleasure. Angel was such a great cock sucker. She knew how to use her mouth and tongue properly. Tank had titled his head backwards over the back of the chair. He returned to looking at Angel when she said she was horny. Tank reached out and pulled her onto his lap. " Daddy's little girl is always horny........My baby could fuck every cock on this ranch and still asked for more. " Tank said with a wicked smile on his face. He was so happy to have a woman like Angel. People use the word slut like it was something bad and terrible. Tank didn't think so. He liked Angel being a total slut. A cock hungry, cum needing whore. Tank was proud that his little girl was such a needy slut. " Ride daddy's cock baby........Ride it and make us both feel good. " Tank said while holding Angel's body just above his fully hard cock.

Angel smiled loving the soft signs and moans of pleasure. She continued to suck. She laughed adn then blushed. "I guess I am, daddy." She sighed adn then straddled his lap. She then began to rock her hips forward and back bracing herself on his shoulders. She then sank down onto his cock and then rocked her hips fowrard and back adn moaned rolling her eyes up. Even after having a horse cock, she was still tight. She rocked her hips up and down riding him hard and fast. "Oh fuck, oh fuck daddy." She rolled her eyes panting and arched her breasts forward and moaned to him and panted smiling wider.

Tank enjoyed hearing Angel call him daddy. He was old enough to really have been her father. The way Angel said daddy was such a turn on. Tank really liked dirty talk. He liked hearing it as much as he liked saying it. " That's it baby.......Fuck daddy's cock......Use your little pussy to make us both cum. " Tank said before he placed his hands onto Angel's breasts. He started groping at her tits, then Tank's head moved in. Tank's mouth went straight to Angel's hard nipples. He worked on one while his hands squeezed her tits. Tank then moved to the other nipple, giving it the same attention. Angel was bring those deep long moans from inside Tank's body. Her pussy was so very tight. Not many woman would fuck a horse and still be this tight so soon after. Angel's body was built for sin and sex. That's just the way Tank liked it. He wouldn't never ask Angel to change. He loved her just the way she was. His slutty and sexy little girl. Tank's moans were made with his mouth firmly around Angel's nipples. There was no doubt that Angel could feel the pleasure she was giving to her man. Tank could even now feel his climax building. Soon he would be blowing his seed into her pussy.

Angel arched her back and gasped. "Ohh I will fuck you until you cum into me." She moaned softly. "I am going to fuck you so hard, you will piss sideways." She rolled her eyes. She stuck her fingers into Tanks hair and held his head tightly. She groaned and gasped feeling him suck her nipple. She began to moan louder. She panted harder and harder fucking him harder and faster. She held his head tightly to her breast and groaned.

"Ohh Daddy, I love feeling your lips on my nipples." SHe groaned adn rocked her hips harder and faster. She began to think of a deliciously sick idea. She would have to do research on it, but she believed if she succeeded then it would turn Tank on more than already. She smiled and panted rocking her hips up and down harder and harder adn she began to moan louder and louder.

Tank remembered the story Pops told of how Angel fucked him & Cherry at the clubhouse. Pops said how Angel rode him into the couch. She had been a wild fuck that day. Not that Angel wasn't always a wild fuck, but she was more wild then normal then. Tank was getting that kind of fuck right now. Angel was riding him like a sex starved demon. She was giving a whole new meaning to the word nympho. The chair was groaning as loud as Tank was. It was a damn good thing Tank built them with extra support. The chair would have broken by now and they'd be laying on the floor. Tank doubted that would have stopped Angel. He figured she would keep right on fucking him until they both came. Whether in the chair, or on the floor. Tank bit down hard on Angel's left nipple as a wave of pleasure washed over his body. That wave was the first sign he'd be cumming soon. A second, more powerful wave came over him and pushed Tank over the edge. He could no longer hold back. His cock erupted like a volcano deep inside of Angel's pussy. " Oh Angel!......I'm cumming honey! "/b] Tank groaned out as more cum entered her body. He was breathing hard by now. It was like Tank had been working hard all day with a break. His seed flowed freely into Angel until his balls were empty.

Angel panted harder moaning and groaning like a wild animal. She rolled her eyes and panted and groaned. She gripped his hair and looked up at the ceiling as she worked harder and faster. She was lost in a world of pleasure with just her and Tank. She gasped feeling his bite on her nipple and howled as her walls tightened like a vice around him. Rolling her eyes up, she howled her pleasure as she came as he shot his heavy large load into her. She gasped adn rocked her hips slowly feeling him fill her and then drip out. She kissed his lips and relaxed against him. She panted hard moaning softer and softer as she came down off of her high. She kissed his lips adn smiled gently.

She saw the deep dark hickey on his neck and then blushed as she came back to herself. She pulled out her sandwhich she had been eating and continued with him still in her and she looked at the bite mark on her nipple and giggled softly and looked at him.

Tank just sat there looking a bit dazed. He had the same look on his face that Pops had once Angel was done fucking him. Both men had fucked plenty of women in their time. They also had plenty of women fuck them. However, none of the women could match the wild fuck that Angel could do. When she's on top, it's like Angel loses control. A wild, untamed side takes over and she acts like a primal beast. Hungry for sex and a desire for cum. The more, the better in Angel's case. Tank looked at Angel who was now coolly and calmly eating her sandwich. His cock was still buried up inside her pussy. As was all the cum which Tank had pumped into her. He smiled at Angel before saying that was the most amazing fuck he ever had. Tank joked that it was a good thing Angel couldn't fuck Lucifer like that. She break the poor horse's cock. Tank leaned back into the chair feeling like he was on some really strong drugs. Of course the only thing he was on was the pleasure Angel gave him. He wished they could put that in a pill and sell it. They would make so much money, every gang member would be filthy rich in a month. Tank thought it best to just sit there. He honestly didn't think he could stand right now. And Angel looked so happy sitting there with his cock still inside of her. Tank didn't want to spoil Angel's content look.

"Ohh yes, I can tell, daddy liked that. My daddy loves it when his little girl rides him like one of the Kentucky Derby studs." She giggled and continued to eat her sandwich stroking his face gently letting him enjoy his fuck high. She leaned her head on her shoulder and finished the sandwich. She finished her coke and stroked his hair gently. She felt her pussy clench around him and she sighed softly. She laughed at his joke and then nodded. "Probably, but there are no bones in a mans cock, if there were, I would have broken something by now. Especially on Pops." She teased and sighed. When she felt composed again, she shifted and then got up and stretched.

She looked at her watch and then looked at him. "Is there anything I can do to please my daddy?" She then watched him and looked over the tattoos on his arm and stroked and traced one with the tips of her fingers. She would have to ask him about his tattoos later.

Tank noticed Angel looking at his tattoos. He smiled as his eyes watched how she looked them over. Tank started to point out certain tattoos. The devil's face on the outside of his right shoulder. The skull n cross bones on the upper side of his right chest. The letters, SFFS which stood for Sinners Forever Forever Sinners. Another set of letters, GFSD which stood for God Forgives Sinners Don't. And yet another set of letters, FTW which stood for Fuck The World. On the left side of his chest Tank had a heart tattoo which had an open space above. Tank said that open space was for hie ol' lady when he got one. He said that place would soon read Fallen Angel which was Angel's full gang name. Tank pointed out the number 13 which appeared on his left shoulder. He said the number stood for the letter "M" which stood for motorcycle. Tank also had a 1%er tattoo on his left arm. He told Angel that he got the tattoo after killing a rival gang member. Tank was an enforcer for the sinners. When a rival gang did something to a member of the sinners. Tank, or Tiny would be sent in to even the score. Angel was told of how the Warlords gunned down a sinner in font of his ol' lady. This happened years ago, Tank said. Turk told Tank to get some revenge. Tank then went to a Warlords hangout and ripped the place apart. He sent three Warlords to the hospital and killed the man who shot the sinner known as Chains.

Tank hoped that his story didn't upset Angel. They did live a dangerous life which hadn't touched Angel as of yet. So far, life had been good. It was filled with hot sex, wild parties and making money without working hard. Still the specter of living a life where who you hangout with could get you killed. Hung over each member who wore a sinners patch. Although Angel was still new to the group. In time, even she would become a target for the rival groups ol' ladies. Angel had kicked the living hell out of four ol' ladies in the disciples gang. Roxy who lead their ol' ladies may not know her face, or name. Pretty much because she never saw Angel coming. But in time, Roxy would find out and Angel would be on her shit list.

Tank said Angel should get cut. This was their gang lingo for getting a tattoo. He suggested that she get Fallen Angel as her first tattoo. It was her gang name after all and every member had their gang name tattooed on their bodies somewhere. The men always had their ol' ladies names on their bodies while the women got their man's name. Tank said that Dice & Pookie could set her up. They run the gang's tattoo shop during the day.

She smiled and moved back into his lap and let him point out each tattoo that she listened to. She was not afraid of getting hurt. Angel had entered the gang with her eyes wide open and aware. Cherry had made sure she was aware of it. She then looked up at him and kissed his lips and smiled nodding. "Don't worry, I am not afraid, I am afraid for the first person that tries to hurt you and I hear about. I am not sure if Cherry told you, but I am a bit of a bitch of a fighter. I just blank out and I wake up covered in blood. It is something that started happening in the orphanage, then when I got adopted." She smiled and watched him. She kissed his cheek and then laughed.

"I think that I want to get a tattoo over my heart that says Tank + Angel maybe some angel wings surrounded by fire to insinuate my full name." She smiled adn looked at him. She kissed his lips deeply and stood up adn cleaned up their lunch when he was done. Making sure that he was done and was able to get back to work. She would do her yoga she usually did in the morning in the afternoon and then get cleaned up and ready for work.

She cleaned the dish and the dogs dishes and put down some water for them if they got thirsty and moved out with a towel and began to do her yoga on the patio. She was stretching and toning all of her muscles. After about an hour, she got up dripping sweat and then dove into the pool and swam one lap to the shallow end adn climbed out and went up to take a shower and shave.

Tank knew that he found his special someone in Angel. She was just as tough as she was beautiful and very few could match Angel in her sexual appetite. Tank couldn't wait until Sunday and the cookout at Ben & Dianna's place. He knew that Angel would love them. Angel would really like Dianna since they were so alike. Both women were beautiful and weren't afraid to use their bodies to make money. Dianna also enjoyed wearing very little around the house. Just like Angel was doing now. Dianna figured why dirty clothes when you can just walk around naked? Plus, with her porn site. It was easy to just be naked because you never know when something will happen that is worthy of a posting. Tank knew that Angel & Dianna would become fast friends.

Tank went about his day continuing his work on the ranch. Even while working, Angel was always on his mind. Just thinking about her brought a smile to his face and a tingle to his cock. Tank got his chores done for the day. He didn't have to worry about the animals. Lucifer would lead the horses back to their barn and Rocky, Tank's prize bull would bring the cattle back before dark. Max & Bear had the run of the ranch and would help Lucifer & Rocky with any strays. The doors and gates were all on timers which would shut after the animals were safely inside their homes. The daylight was fading fast. It soon came time for Angel & Tank to head into town. They were both working at the club tonight. Cherry sent Angel a text saying tonight would be a good night for her school girl, girl scout and cheerleader outfits. It was Friday and a lot of horny and kinky guys would be at the club. Cherry also knew a number of school teachers would be there. Not long after Cherry's text, Angel got one from Rogue. This text said Jill Walker called and said she was only 18 and not 21. Jill wanted to see Angel onstage and she wondered if Angel could help? Jill also left her cell number so Angel could call her.

Back
Top Bottom