Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

"Umm... just a few dresses perhaps... not too many though, as I'd hate to cramp where what few garments I now have any more than they already are," she shuddered at the thought of them getting a 'next job', but still took in the sights of some of the garments. The only person she hoped she might run into would be the one she thought might get her away from here, her betrothed, if he still had interest in her, and she was too afraid of the rest of the people running around to explore and see if she could find him.

There would be a surprise in the Future for Savannah, for she would find good deals and she would find a lot of them due to the goods having been stolen from others thus making any sell profit for the people who were selling the goods. Now, what she would see would be her capture and her would be husband talking in the distance going over things as if they were on friendly terms with each other. She would see a paper exchanged between the two of them from the distance as a deal was made. She would then see the former man of her heart look at her and smirk as she gathered up two naked women and walked with them back to his boat.

Savannah gasped, seeing some of the items from her home already, though nothing much from her father's house. She gasped as she saw her formerly betrothed and the captain making some sort of deal. She was so tempted to run, especially when he looked right at her and smirked, then walking away with the two women. The only thing she was grateful for at that moment was that it had been arranged, and not that she loved him, not yet at least. She knew him enough to recognize him, but each time there'd been a meeting, except for the first, something always came up supposedly. She chose not to physically run, but moved away to a neighboring stall or two away, hoping none would see the tears threatening her eyes. While she didn't know him well enough to love him yet, she figured with time maybe she would, only to realize now that he was no better than her captor.

The knowledge of where the woman was wasn't known to the captain right away, but he figured that he would be able to find her sooner then she would hope he would. He walked the market himself looking for things, for his ship and himself, actually the ship was being refitted with the money he got for the mission that was to attack the island. He got supplies for his boat and then continue to walk as he heard a sound from one of the empty stalls. He did nothing at first as he walked down towards it, quietly mixing in with the crowds that were walking around them at the moment.

He sat up on the stall where Savannah was hiding and relaxed, "So, now, what do you think of the true nature of your would be hubby, he is pretty damn cut throat wouldn't you agree," he commented knowing that she could hear him. "He would pay to get rid of any possible foe for a price, granted he also pays extremely well," he mused as he continued to sit on the stall before looking out at the people. "Now, we have some time, a bit more before we have to head to a new place, do you want to waste your time off ship hiding from the truth curled up in a ball like a scared cat?"

"That back stabbing, double crossing... I won't add what I want as it's not ladylike. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with you showing up at my father's territory... not that I expect you to tell me. I'm glad I never got to marry him... I'd say I wish I could warn my father, but there's no chance of that happening now," she glared at the empty berth where the double crosser had been.

"He's worse... he's a traitor to his own country and to his own 'best friend'. He probably would sell him out for the right price." She glared at no one in particular as she stood up, "here I was hoping he would find a way to free me, not act like he's happy that I was captured."

Jean sat there as he listened to the words of the young woman. She was pissed, then who could blame her, she had been fooled for so long. Then again, the man had manage to fool a lot of people over the years he would guess. He was a man who had money and that was what talked in the world, the quality of the man mattered less and less the more money that one had. He could tell the princess this, but he decided against it, he was actually not hired by him to attack her island that had been another group, for other reasons, him taking her only happed cause he had heard how beautiful she was from him though. Though when that man said it, he also talked of his distain for her as well.

"Well would it make you feel happier that he offered me a price for you, a price way to low for what your worth, but a price none the less," the captain commented as he looked ahead and got to his feet as well. "People tend to hide their truth selves rather well. Many people are different then we think they are. Many times a man who we think is a villain isn't and a hero isn't a hero, granted I am pretty much as I look nothing redeeming about me at all," he said as he looked over at her.

"Bloody cheapskate! Do I want to know how much am I supposedly worth? A lot I suppose since I'm a governor's daughter... well I will say he had both my father and I fooled. He came off like such a gentleman the one time I met him... but again, every meeting we were supposed to have was skillfully avoided by him. I'm so done with that no good traitor... at least you've never lied about what you are... I knew you were a pirate captain from when I first saw you. It doesn't make me feel better being your em... cabingirl, but seeing him here just burns me in so many ways."

"True, you may not have anything redeeming about you... but sometimes seeing the true you and not a farce is better, I should think. At least I know my father had no confusion about what you and your crew are, just why you wanted me... or did you tell him you saw me in the window? I still did my job as the oldest of his children, protecting the younger ones."

"That is true, perhaps in time, we can find a way to get revenge on this would be husband of yours," he mused out loud as he walked. He was sure such a man such as this would of made a lot of foes over the years, perhaps down the road he could find someone who hated him and then would get a job to go after the man for a large amount of cash or something. It would be good to be able to make a great deal of money while taking someone like that down at the same time.

"I wanted you cause I saw you, no woman I have laid eyes on matches you in beauty," he said frankly and honestly as he looked at her. "I think that the moment I saw you, I needed you in my bed, and honestly I think that getting you in my bed was a great prize, and I would of made a much better deal to end up with you in the bed," he mused as he walked, "your ex also has rather poor taste in women as well," he mused walking with her with a somehow of a know it all attitude.

She shrugged, "I wouldn't so much be interested in revenge, as somehow getting word to my father just what kind of person he is. Sure I no longer even remotely like him, but I don't like how he comes off as a good man to my father. I'm glad my siblings are all boys, but even still I hope my father doesn't send one of them off on his ships." She fell silent even still, wanting to somewhat enjoy whatever time she'd be onshore, away from the ship and having to serve him in more ways than one.

She blushed slightly as he commented on her beauty, while she hated her situation it was still a compliment either way. Of course he turned it into something so much less afterwards, but it had started as a compliment. "I still don't get why you stopped looting my former home once you decided you wanted me, I mean sure you got what you wanted, my father's surrender to the bloody French, but still..." she gasped shortly after the words tumbled from her mouth, knowing he was also French. "I.. I'm sorry Master... it slipped out....since I was 8 I was raised to despise the French, not bed with them."

Jean looked at her as she made her statements, she had a interesting idea, but he wasn't going to tell her this fact. He said nothing as he walked with her for a moment and then heard of her natural dislike for his country men and thus by extension he himself. He looked at her as made the statement and shook her head, "It is fine, I am sure the French despite me as well," he said as though her statement didn't bother him in the least, which in fact that it didn't bother him in the least.

He walked with her a bit stopping to look at things before he turned into one of the buildings and walked up to the man at the counter and handed him a handful of cash before he took firmly hold of Savannah's hands as he walked with her down the hall, turning at the last door before walking into the room which was a bedroom with a great large bed on it, "I rented the room for today and tonight, and this Frenchman plans to bed his English servant right now and right here," he said showing her that he meant his statement exactly. He knew it wouldn't be a surprise for her, it was the first time he demanded the satisfaction of bedding the blonde. It would just the first time on land that he got to fuck her.

She smirked as he said the French despise him as well, and fake gasped. "They don't take kindly to piracy? I'm shocked... shocked, I tell you!" she would have also giggled, but wasn't sure she'd necessarily want the repercussions later. Of course she thought less of the captain than the French, but she didn't want to say it, either. Though in some cases pirates had their place, like forcing her father to surrender to the French by disrupting enough just by taking out her father's guards and who knows how many others.

She realized as soon as they walked in the building it was some sort of inn with the key board behind the man at the counter. She reluctantly followed him down the hall to his room, as she wouldn't dignify her situation by saying it was theirs. "Like that shocks me, Master... I'm hurt," she sighed softly, quickly removing her garment, and thus being quite naked underneath. She knew now what would happen if she didn't, and didn't want the punishment for not joining him. "I would have thought you'd want a drink or two downstairs first."

He knew that she wasn't a idiot as he smirked for a moment, "I know your a smart young woman, and I think that only makes you a bit more sexy Savannah, your would be husband is a idiot for not making you his main squeeze about all the other women, your far better then any of them," he said honestly as he looked at her naked body, "We can have a couple of drinks before this and then we can have fun later too perhaps as well," he said confidently as he approached the blonde and pressed his lips against the blonde as his hand groped her ass aggressively, he figured that he wanted her for a while, and he wasn't going to waist any time going down and looking for some wine or anything else. He figured that they could get wine and something to eat to regain their energy after he was done.

He moved her back and laid her on the bed looking down over her sexy body. He looked at her as he undressed himself before moving over her body and then kissed her stomach and then moved up her body with light kisses before his lips reached her own as he let his finger tease her body rubbing over her soft skin pressing caressing and groping all in term as he teased the blonde. He wanted her but he had to make sure she was ready for his taking of her, it wouldn't be as much fun if she were not prepared and ready for him to take her. It would be as much fun if he were to do that and he was here for fun.

"Yeah well I hope he gets eaten by a shark, I want nothing more to do with him, and he is no longer my 'would be' husband... he's a nobody, a traitor to his people, and that's all that matters. I don't mean about your attack, I mean the fact he pretends to be something he's not. He puts up this fake 'navy' captain facade, claiming he's a good man and all... when he's not... he's no better than you, no offense, but at least you don't hide who you are. I also doubt if my father knew what kind of man my former betrothed is, that he would have arranged our marriage." She blushed as he complimented her on her being better than the others. "Or we could do this and have a few drinks after... that way we're not concerned about the pub closing around us," she smiled softly. "However, I shall leave the choice to you, kind sir." Though the last part was more of a tongue in cheek, and squirmed softly as he groped her ass. "Of course you know I can't refuse you..."

She squirmed as he laid on her, his light kisses warming her up, especially as he teased her body while he was kissing. She groaned as she could feel her pussy warm to his touch, and before long you could tell she was aroused, between her perky nipples and the fact that her pussy was sopping wet with desire. "Please, Master... please take your slut's sloppy wet pussy, Master..." while part of her still didn't want to be his, she knew there wasn't much of a choice here, and any escape plans meant long running distances, the only way she could succeed would possibly be if he was sound asleep, and she'd learned over their brief time that he was anything but a sound sleeper, waking at the slightest noise. She'd tried one time to go to the restroom in the night, and soon after found him standing at the door watching her. She could have swore she'd been quiet the whole time, too.

He had to admit that he was most impressed by the blonde as she knew her place in the bedroom, she might be strong willed out of it which was fine as long as she knew that she was his to take when he wanted and as he wanted. He could feel her wetness and smirked as he was going to take her hard again. He was going to wear her down as well so that if she had any idea of getting away, She would be to tired to even try to get away. He slipped his member into her hard and fast as he held her around her waist and smirked as his eyes looked down on her. He held her tightly as he let his member slide into her sex hard and fast. He was good at keeping up a quick pace, and a strong pace as well. He knew that this would be the key to wearing down the woman before he was done with her for this night at least.

She was also right about his sleeping habits, he was a light sleeper, there was to much that could be dangerous at sea, a ship could attack at any moment. It had caused him to be a light sleeper so he could get up and into action on a moments notice. Those things were the things that caused her to not have a chance to slip away from him when he was asleep as well. For Jean, he let his finger slide over her sides touching up her curves as he continued to take her quickly sliding his full length into her as he picked up his pace. He ended up putting the palm of his hand on her stomach as he held himself up as he took her before putting his hands on each side of her taking the blonde Savannah with an aggression that he figured was key in that moment. "You are getting a bit better at this, Savannah," he said as he continued to take the formerly high class woman.

She groaned as his cock slid into her wetness, she was becoming a slut for his cock and she knew it. She wasn't so sure she wanted to try to escape, not knowing who to trust. At least at home, she knew most everyone and most of the trustworthy ones, though her supposed betrothed threw her for a huge loop. Her legs were spread wide, eager to have his cock slide between them again and again, she just couldn't help herself anymore, she loved how he took her fast and hard every time, and left her breathless afterwards from being fucked so hard.

She moaned softly as his finger slid over her sides and touched her curves, as his cock slid easily into her pussy now that it was used to being used by him. She groaned as he moved faster inside her, wanting him to dominate her even in bed as they fucked away, the wet slaps of flesh on flesh only drowned out by moans and groans and squeals (on her end at least) as he pounded her pussy into submission. "Thank you, Master..." she wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting him to go deeper inside her. At least this time anyways, she was going to let him take what was his.

He continued to take her fast and hard as he held her tightly as he continued to go hard, the sound of his grunts were easy to hear with the sounds of ecstasy that were coming from the blonde as he took her with everything he had. It was a reminder that he was the one who was in charge as he dominated her body as they were so close together, the heat of the moment was fun. It was the thing that made this worth it. He could feel her body working to adjust to his actions so well as if were trained to deal with him and sex with him. He very much enjoyed the fact that he could do this from time to time.

His body pressed against her own body, his strong one against her own soft one, as he knew that he wouldn't be able to keep this pace up for all that long, but for each moment that he could it would be glorious fun, and he was sure that it might be more then simply this first round of fun that he had inline for her this night. He was pushing his full member in each time going into that spot the he knew that she liked him in the most each moment. As he looked at her with a impassioned look in his eyes.

Savannah couldn't believe how slutty she was becoming, and a huge part of her was still fighting it, but she was so horny at the moment she didn't care who it was who she had sex with, just as long as they did so. Of course she didn't realize it also meant she was at her most vulnerable state, but she didn't care either, she just wanted his, or anyone's, cock between her legs.

She groaned as he moved faster inside her pussy, and thrust against him, trying to encourage him to take her hard and fast. "Please... Master... please take your slut hard and rough like this... ohhh gods it feels sooo good..." she came close to orgasming as he hit that spot that always sent her over the edge, and as he hit it again and again, she finally came, and came hard.

She didn't want to believe she could be such a slut, but she was soaking up the attention and the enjoyment of the moment, and didn't care to think about it much right now.

He looked at Savannah and could see the bless in her eyes. He loved that look of submission that she had towards him, it was something that happened pretty much just in the bedroom which was fine by him. he continued to take her even after she hit her orgasm, he wasn't quite done as he knew that he could drive her into a even more wild memory of this as he continued to take her with the reckless abandon that he was rather adapt to as well. He watched over her sweet soft body as he could see every curve move with his thrusts enjoying the movement of her body that he was able to observe.

After a few moments though he hit his climax shooting his juices into the woman as he held her tight for a moment. As he pulled out he looked down as he pulled himself out of her, "Now, Savannah, it is your job to clean this off," he said referring to his manhood as he looked at her sitting down giving her room to move and come around. He had a feeling that she would do what was asked of her at that moment, especially with how submissive she seemed at the moment.

She shuddered as the look he gave her told her she was starting to give in to him.. it was probably more that she was starting to resign herself to what has happening, knowing the chances of her getting out of it were slim to none. The one shot she'd thought she might have had was shot to hell with her ex-betrothed turning his back on her. That's all he was to her, an ex and not someone she cared for anymore.

She groaned as he came deep inside her, it just felt so good and yet so slutty... "Yes, Master." She crawled over the bed and slid off, so that she was kneeling between his legs, before carefully licking and sucking his cock, though mostly trying to clean him off and not get him hard again, though of course it was a side effect of her attention.

He knew that her licking of his member would only cause it to harden again, it was something that was just natural, but he slipped his fingers though her hair as she sucked on his member. He figured that he wanted a second round, and this would be the best way to get this. He looked down at her as she worked more on it and figured he would let her choose how he would fuck her this second time. "That is good, now you have a choice, that you have made me hard again Savannah," he said calmly as he looked over her sexy body which only caused him to harden even a bit faster then before.

"First you can suck me off till I cum in your mouth, secondly you can lay down or sit down how you want and we can do this in a way you wish for, or I can take that sweet backside of yours," he said giving her three options that she might be able to choose from. He honestly didn't care which one of the three things that the woman picked. He figured that no matter which one that she picked he won in the end.

She nodded, groaning as he said she had a choice, his cock still dripping with saliva, almost but not quite proud of her work. Of course she would have preferred freedom to this, but she wasn't complaining, there were worse ways to treat women here.

"Please take my ass again, Master..." she groaned softly, knowing that somehow he'd made it more pleasurable, probably because he'd waited until her pussy was sopping before he'd taken it the first time, helping her to relax as he pushed inside even though it hurt horribly even still, much like her pussy when he'd raped her.

With his member still covered in their juices it to make it easier for him to take her backside. He was pumped about this. He knew he had wanted thus the moment that he set his eyes upon her figure when he raided her home. It was meant to be and he knew it very well. He loved being over the blonde as he started to push his member into her with a happily look on his face.

"Now we are a wonderful little sexy thing," he commented as he took her backside."I was thinking it will be fun to take down this would be lover of yours to show you just how superior I am to him as well," he commented confidently as he took her hard rubbing his fingers over her back as he did so. "Now do you know where he lived so we can pay him a visit?"

She struggled as she felt his cock trying to breech her backside. It wasn't meant for cock in her opinion, and she could feel the pain as soon as it pressed through her pink pucker, as she whimpered.

She groaned, the pain coursing through her as he slid in deeper. The juices only helped its progress, it didn't help the pain spreading through her at all. "I... no I don't... just that he's on the southernmost of the Bahama islands. Or rather, that's where his home is... it's apparently one of the largest ones."

He loved just how tight that Savannah happened to be. It was amazing to feel her even in this way, he too if he were being honestly would admit this wasn't as much fun as taking her the natural way, but he knew it was a reminder though that he was in charge of the situation and that she wasn't in charge of the situation. He listened to her statement about her would be lover, and knew that he could take him, but it would take some time and he would then if things went right perhaps even take his place as the governor that island with the woman to be his woman as he ruled the island how he wanted. He continued to take her, feeling how tight she was around his member, feeling himself growing excited far quicker now then before. He pushed himself in and out, but he stopped before he hit his climax pulling out and firing his juices over the back of the blonde.

"I... didn't think it would hurt as much this time... though yours is the only one that's ever pillaged my depths, Master," not like he didn't know, but she also knew she wasn't his first for sure. "If you had asked me when you first... acquired... me, I wouldn't have said anything, but now, after seeing him the way he was, it doesn't bother me much anymore. I also suspect if I'd ended up going on our 'honeymoon cruise', I would be no better than those women he bought earlier, not that I'm not still a slave, but I doubt he'll allow them clothing, and would probably share them." She was tempted to play with her pussy, but wasn't sure that was okay with him, so for the most part tried to enjoy the ride, especially when he hit a certain spot that somehow helped her moan instead of whimpering.

Back
Top Bottom