Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forbidden Cottage (P) -Ladydark/Ritsuke-

He pulls back panting "Bedroom..." He stands, with her still around his waist, and walks them into the bedroom she woke up in, he sits her on the bed and steps back, quickly removing his clothes and coming back to her "If this is your first... I want it to be special..." He slowly lifts her nighty off her and kneels before her by the bed, he softly cups her breasts and rubs the nipples, before leaning in to kiss and suckle each one.

She doesn't even know for sure if this is her first, but it hardly matters now. She could not imagine ever feeling this way before and not remembering it. He was just as handsome with his clothes off, if not more. His caresses filled with her anticipation. She arched her back slightly with his lips upon her breasts, running her fingers through his hair.

He continues that for a few minutes before gently laying her back and slipping her panties off. "You're beautiful..." He smiles at her and starts kissing from her ankle to her inner thigh on each leg, then very slowly starts to lick at her core. "Mmm..." He soon brings his hands up to part her lips, allowing him to slowly lick and suckle her clit.

His touch forces her to let out a light groan. She felt unworthy of his affections as he was much more beautiful than she, she thought. Her fingertips followed the sensation as it tingled up her sides and to her head. She ran her fingers through her hair and cupped them behind her head. Her breasts lay slightly to each side. She glances down to him, the crystal glowing in her view, looking past her navel, taking in the fact that he wanted to please her. She wrapped her legs diamond shaped around his body, spreading her legs further as she whispered his name.

He smiles against her and starts flicking his tongue against her clit quickly, this would be her first orgasm as far as she knew and was going to make sure she remembered it. The crystal glowing a deep red as her heart and mind start to form the same thought 'love'. Once she finally fell for him completely the spell would lock the feeling into her very being, she'd never fall out of love with him. He snakes his hand up to rest on her belly, doubling the pleasure she was feeling already.

Her hands reacted to his touch, she intertwined their finger and rested the other hand on top of them. She felt an overwhelming sense of appreciation for him. She cared deeply. She moistened more as her heart quickened, she didn't want him to ever stop.

When he feels her starting to tense up he pulls away slowly, and moves up her body, licking at her nipples again and taking both her hands. He locks their fingers and raises them above her head as he leans closer and kisses her, his cock slowly rocking against her heated core. He breaks the kiss and watches her, resting against her forehead as he pants softly. "Just look at me ok..." He smiles at her as he starts to push into her.

With interlocked fingers she kisses him, feeling so delicately exposed as he maneuvers his hips, she aches to have him inside of her. She looks into his eyes, the heat of her soul speaking through them. As he enters her she shivers with pleasure. Her eyes stay locked on his, her lips part and a gentle breath escapes. She feels the need for him, something beyond the lust.

He enters her slowly, then starts to move just as slowly, he gains speed as he goes, never looking away from her. Her eyes begin to glow red like her crystal, the spell starting to lock in her feelings, it grew brighter with each thrust of his hips. "Roslyn... Be... Be mine... Stay with me..." He was moaning softly now with each thrust.

Roslyn aided him in his movements her mind enveloped by longing. She feels a connection deeper than their physical state. Her thighs and arms grip him. His words seep beneath her skin and brings her heart to a rapid pace. "It's all I want... All I want is to be with you..." The emotion is so strong a tear falls from the corner of her eye. "Forever"

He smiles brightly at her and speeds up faster, his hips bucking into her harder as he gets closer. The red glow in her eyes grows stronger the closer she gets. "Forever..." He thrust deep one last time and cums, moaning loudly as he looks at her, her eyes and the crystal flashing a bright red as she hits her peak then slowly fade to normal, the spell complete.

The feeling overtook her. She no longer cared to know anything of her past. She only wanted to please Detrick. To be his for all eternity. As she orgasmed she released the air from her lungs. A feeling of pure contentment and acceptance took over. She hugged him tightly kissing his neck and crying. The power of the spell becoming complete was too much for her hold in.

-------------------

Meanwhile Glenn awoke abruptly from his nap. A feeling of loss overcame him. He sat up rubbing his eyes. He shook his head and pulled out a locket from under his clothes. Roslyn had given it to him the day they first made love. She put a lock of her hair inside. He wondered if having something of hers could be useful to the Mage in finding her. Even though Detrick made him uncomfortable, he felt he was the only one who could really help find her. He went throughout the castle asking how he could get in touch with the man.

When they were done, Detrick gently moved them onto the bed to lay down, pulling the cover over them. "What's the matter... Did I hurt you..." He gently rubs her eyes and kisses her, pulling her close to him. The small crystal on her necklace was now a deep red ruby, a sign of her unending love for him. The moonlight shone through the window and bathed them in its soft glow. "Roslyn... Talk to me..." He gently rubs her cheek, looking down at her.

She pressed herself into him and softly shook her head. "No, no, you have given me everything but pain... " she closed her eyes and kissed him once more. "I don't deserve you." She looked into his eyes, "but I love you more than all words could say".

He smiles softly and cups her cheek "I love you too... It feels like I've known you forever already..." He kisses her again, deeply, licking her lips before slowly pulling away to look at her "It's been a long day my love... And you must be sleepy..." The crystal flashing blue softly to help he feel tired. "I'm not going anywhere..." He kisses her again as he eyes start to droop, and her grip on him getting lose.

Glenn spent the entire night searching for the cottage that the Mage retreated to. He felt a sense of urgency, regularly checking his locket to make sure it was still there. He hoped so badly the Mage would be able to sense where she might be with it. He knew nothing of magic, but had heard tale of the many things it could do. As he searched he tried to remember as much as he could, but nothing came to him. He could only remember what occurred weeks ago. Roslyn's laughter, her warmth, it seemed such a long time since he had been in the presence of either. How could he have let her down. For some reason it seemed to him magic would be the answer. If only he were more than he was. A mere knight is useless, and even more so without something to protect. When he finally stumbled to the cottage he beat urgently on the door. "Please, Mage, I have something for you" he shouted. There was a familiar feeling inside of him, but he wasn't sure why. "I need more help!"

Roslyn was still peacefully sleeping with a smile on her face in the wee hours of the morning. She didn't stir, happily dreaming of her life now with Detrick.

The banging and shouting woke Detrick and he got up carefully, not wanting to wake his love up. He pulled on his under clothes and a robe and went to the door. "Sir Glenn..." He looked surprised and glares slightly, stepping outside. "How did you find this cottage... It's forbidden to even the King..." He crosses his arms and stares at the man, he looked dirty and cut up like he had spent all night in the woods, a quick glance to the side confirmed what he thought, the sun had not yet risen.

"I don't know, it just.. I just had to find you." He pulled out the lock of hair and explained how he thought it might help, he explained how he had a bad feeling, how he worried for her. He begged the man to do all that he could. While he was speaking with Detrick Roslyn had awoken, the rush of memory from the night before rejuvenated her feelings. She slid her nightie back on and got up looking for Detrick, already missing his presence. She looked out the window to see Glenn and him talking. Because of the glare on the window from the rising sun, neither man could see her watching. She felt he looked familiar... He was handsome. But not as handsome as her Detrick, she thought. She hurriedly began to make the bed and tidy the house. She wanted to show her usefulness to Detrick. In the midst of her cleaning Heaven came out to greet her. Roslyn began laughing at the birds chipper whistling.
When Glenn thought he heard Roslyn laugh, he shook his head angrily. He believed his mind was playing tricks on him. He was dead tired and growing delusional.

Glancing to the house a moment when he heard Roslyn laugh, Detrick takes the locket from him and looks it over, placing it between his hands and chanting softly in another language. The locket glowed and shook between his hands as he spoke, then stilled and the glow died. "I'm sorry... All I can see are flowers..." He lied, he had been putting a curse on the locket, as long as Glenn had it he would see Roslyn in a crowd, but never being able to catch up with her, until it drove him mad. "I hope you find her my friend..." He waves his hand before his face and when Glenn blinks again the cottage will be gone and he'll head home. Glenn would never be able to find the cottage again.

Roslyn popped her head outside, "breakfast is ready!" She smiled and and presented a plate of chopped fruits. It was simple but she was proud. "Can we eat out here? I love the morning dew!" Heaven chirped in agreement. Roslyn paused and looked around, "wait, where'd that guy go? I cut enough for him too..."

He turns at her voice and smiles, walking over and kissing her "Very good sweetheart... Oh he had to head back home... But thank you..." He takes a piece and pops it in his mouth "We can eat out here... Once you get dressed..." He waves his hand over her and smiles as her outfit changes again. "There... Much more appropriate for dining outside..." He chuckles softly as Heaven chirps.

Roslyn loves how the dress shapes her body, she runs her hand over the fabric, admiring his tastes. She watches Heaven as they eat. She wanted to talk about last night, to ask him if he was sure he wanted her to stay. She felt like he could have the queen herself if he wanted. She decided instead to ask, "Have you been living here very long? It's beautiful, it really is..."

He smiles at her and leads her to what used to be two chairs by the waterfall, but it was now a nice padded love seat. "For most of my life... I was brought here when I was very young because of my powers... To be trained by my late Master... I've been on my own since he passed a few months ago..." He pulls her gently to sit on his lap, smiling and feeding her a piece of fruit "The only time I leave is when the king summons me... I inherited my Master's position as head Mage to the King..." He gently holds her close and runs his fingers along her legs.

She blushes and softly leans into him as he holds her. She twirls a lock of his hair between her fingers looking down at his hand on her leg. "You're master was a woman?" She felt foolish in her insecurities, but couldn't help asking him. She was sure she couldn't compare to a woman talented in magic. Her eyes darted to his lips before he spoke. In the simplest of moments she longed for him, his touch was driving her mad.

Oops, meant he not her)

"What... No, I said he Sweety..." He leans up and kisses her softly, slowly for a few moments. "You're the only girl for me..." He rubs her cheek and kisses her again, a bit deeper, his fingers now running under her dress, along her inner thighs. "Was my Roslyn Jealous..." He chuckles softly and pulls her closer and kissing her again "That is something you never have to worry about my love..." He smiles at her.

Back
Top Bottom