Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forbidden Cottage (P) -Ladydark/Ritsuke-

She blushed when the man kissed her hand. She whispered her name to herself, searching it for meaning. What was she doing in the woods, where did she come from? Her throat did seem dry, before she could reply the glass started to drift towards them. Her eyes widen in disbelief... "Magic?" She sits up straight in the bed. "You practice magic?" Being alone in the room with him seemed to damper her enthusiasm. She was obviously intrigued, yet reserved. She had never met someone like him before, or at least she didn't think she had.

"Yes I do... Hey, I know how to cheer you up... Since you can't seem to remember your friends... How about I make you a friend... One who will never leave you..." He smiles brightly at her nod and stands up "Just give me a second..." He moves across the room and picks out a few powders from different bowls and mixes them in one, he brings the bowl back to the bed side and gently takes a price of her hair "Sorry if that hurt... But it helps bind her to you..." He pricks his finger and allows a few drops of blood to fall into the bowl and mixes it around. As she watches everything in the bowl almost melts together and turns from grey to white. "Alright... Blow over it..." As she blew gently over the bowl the contents spun around to form an egg, that was white with different coloured speckles.

He then gently removes the egg and hands it to her, the moment it touches her hands, the egg starts to hatch. Soon the egg crumbles away leaving a little bird behind. "She is yours... She will never age of get sick... And will never leave you..." He smiles "What will you call her..." The little bird cheeps softly and looks up at her.

Roslyn put her legs over the bed as he walked over to retrieve the contents. She adjusts her dress, and runs her fingers through her hair. She was starting to accept the situation, it was so bad, at least she was found by such a nice person. She felt excited after he plucked her hair. The sensation made her feel more awake.
Her eyes are fixated on the egg as it cracks and the bird appears. She stares in awe. She looks to him and mouths the words 'thank you', feeling too speechless to make voice.
The thought for a moment, holding the little bird, her little friend, and decided, "I'll name her Heaven" She smiled at Detrick, blushing as she looked from the bird and back to him. "Thank you, Detrick."

He smiles "You are very welcome... I'm glad you like her..." The little bird stretches her tiny wings and flaps them slightly before flying up into the air and slowly around her head, as she flies tiny sparks fall from her wings in all the colours of the rainbows, disappearing after a few inches. Heaven then flies back and lands on her shoulder, and singing so sweetly as she rests against Roslyn's head. "And she seems to like you too... There, you're not alone anymore..." He hands the the water again and stands "You can stay here until you can remember where you come from... I'm going to start dinner if you'd like to help... Heaven can come too..." He smiles at her and chuckles lightly as the bird chirps.

Roslyn drinks the water. She looks around the little cottage. It's cozy, and relaxing. She pats the bird gently on the head with one finger, a part of her hoped she would stay quite a while. She stands and follows Detrick into the room with the cooking spit. A fire already lit, she walks towards it and rubs her arms, letting the warmth in. She wasn't necessarily cold, just a little numb from the empty feeling in her memory. She decided to stop trying to remember. She twirled around to Detrick, "please, let me know anything I can do to repay your kindness. I can cook the entire meal if you just tell me where everything is." She smiles whole heartedly.

He smiles, so she remembered the basics of taking care of herself, that was good. "Nonsense... If we work together it gets done faster..." He pulls out a few mixing bowls and sets the large pot over the fire "How does rabbit and vegetable stew sound to you..." He glances at her "The dried meat it just over there... Yes there... You'll need to cut it small... Or would you rather clean and peel the vegetables..." He comes up behind her and lightly touches her back as looks over her shoulder at the meat she pulled out. As he gets close to her, her crystal glows a soft red, this spell made her slowly grow attracted to me the more often they were close enough to touch.

Her stomach turns at the thought of messing with the dried meat. Perhaps preparing meals was not something she was used to. She looked down at her dress, she seemed to be wearing formal attire. When he touched her she absentmindedly touched the crystal stone with her hand. She shifted her weight back, pressing ever so lightly against him. "I can do the vegetables, but, I'm afraid you may have to teach me how to cut them without hurting myself, I'm not sure I've much experience in a kitchen now that I think of it." She blushed with embarrassment.

He chuckles softly "Of course I'll show you... And don't worry about your dress... I'll find you something simpler to wear tomorrow..." Having noticed that she was looking at her clothes. He leads her across the small kitchen to where the vegetables are kept "Ok... How's the easiest way to do this... Ah..." He moves her in front of him slightly and reaches around her from behind "Now the knife is sharp, so mind yourself..." He takes her hands and shows her how to him the knife and to slowly cut the vegetables, only pulling away once she got it completely, the crystal glowing a nice red until he steps away. "When they are cut, just add them to the pot slowly..." The pot wasn't even warm yet so there was no need to worry about her splashing herself, he went back over to start cutting the meat, rincing the salt from it first, then cutting it small. Heaven was sitting on Roslyn's shoulder most of the time, sometimes flying over to Detrick for a small piece of meat and singing happily.

When he was near her she felt an overwhelming sense of affection. She liked the way it felt. When he stepped away she finished up, and proudly put it all into the pot. Many times she laughed at the sweet whistling of the bird. It was as if Heaven was telling her stories of where magic comes from. Roslyn stood closer to Detrick as he finished up. She told him again how grateful she was for the bird. She thanked him also for his kindness towards her. She fondles the crystal as she talks to him, the way a girl would if someone she had feelings for had given it to her. She wondered who that someone might be... She asked him where and how he found her.

He smiles at her laughter and would smile at her when she stood near him. He finishes up with the meat and adds it to the pot "Well... I was out gathering herbs and mushrooms when you came running up to me... You looked scared so I took your hand and asked your name and what was wrong... You only got your name out before you collapsed... I brought you right back here..." He lightly takes her hand and leads her outside to sit on the chairs by the waterfall, in the warm sunlight. "I tried to wake you several times... But you were out... And when you woke up, nothing... I guess what you were running from was to painful..." He gently takes her hand again and runs his fingers over her palm. "I can't even read about your past..." Heaven followed them outside and flew around stretching her wings, but always came right back as Roslyn's call and sang on her shoulder.

Roslyn couldn't imagine what had happened, what she could possibly be running from. Whatever it was, she was safe here. When he held her hand and touched the palm she watched his eyes. She didn't think she had ever seen such a flawless man. His gentle expressions melted her heart. She distracted herself by calling Heaven and listening to her sing.

He smiles at her and reaches up, brushing her hair behind her ear as the wind blows it in her face. "Shall we go in and sit by the fire..." They had stayed outside until the sun was starting to set, their food would be ready shortly. He helps her up and leads her back inside, his arm lightly around her waist and holding her hand so she didn't trip over the stones and twigs. "You sit by the fireplace... I'll check on the food..." He shows her the main room across from the kitchen and then heads to the kitchen to check on the stew, adding spices and a few cups of rice, it would be ready in about 20 minutes. He goes to join her on the small couch, the fire nice and warm.

Her heart quickened as she walked with him, the little bird sitting on her shoulder. Once in front of the fire, alone, she held the little bird in her hands, it fluffed its feathers and rested it head as if ready for a nap. When Detrick came in to sit with her she made a small hushing noise and looked from him to the bird. Her smile wide and her eyes adoring the cute moment. When he sat next to her she caught the aromas of dinner that followed him into the room. She felt content.

He smiles and watches her "Just watch her... She has another trick..." As the little bird tucked her head under her wing and went to sleep she started to fade away. "No no... It's ok... She's not gone..." He moves closer to her and touches her crystal "She sleeps in here... And will come whenever you call her..." His one arm rests around her waist from behind and his other on her lap after letting the crystal go, he smiles softly at her and leans back against the couch, allowing her to rest against him if she so wished.

She was glad he quickly comforted her when the little bird began to fade. She knew the crystal was special, it made it become very dear to her. When he sat back she found herself very naturally resting against him. He felt like a life long friend. She rested one hand on his knee, and idly brushed her fingertips in circles against the fabric of his pants.

He smiles and gently rubs his hand up and down her arm as he watches her and the fire. The crystal glowing a stronger red, the spell only made her attracted to him, her heart was purely up to her. He absently waves his hand and creates little designs in the air from the fire sparks, even spelling her name out. "So... It's been almost a full day... How are you feeling now... Since you woke up..." He starts to slowly trail his fingers along her arm.

Feeling his fingers upon her skin and then seeing what they did through the air made her want to be even closer to him. With every passing minute she wanted more. She looked up at him, still resting against him. "I don't remember anything still, but I'm feeling much more... At home" she wondered if that was an appropriate thing to say as this was his home after all, and she was merely a stranger he took in. "I mean, I mean that I feel less afraid of the unknown."

He smiles softly at her and chuckles lightly as she try's to correct herself "It's alright... This can be your home for as long as you want it to be... Even if you never remember, I won't push you away..." He gently cups her cheek and rubs his thumb against it. He was very happy that she was taking to this so easily, by the time Glenn remembered, if he remembered, he'd never be able to tear her away from him. "Shall we have our dinner then..." He leans down and kisses her forehead, but he had a feeling that wasn't where she wanted to be kissed.

She was relieved by his words. He was her savior and her friend. It felt wonderful. When he kisses her on the forehead it is true she wishes she had held her face up higher. She quickly dismissed the thought, he was kind was all, she needn't burden him further with her... needs.
Over dinner she compliments the meal, pointing out how well he taught her to cut the perfect sized pieces. She even held her hands up laughing about how they survived. She felt giddy when talking to him, it felt good to see him smile at her.

Once they were finished dinner and sitting by the fire again he realizes something "Hmmm... You need something to sleep in... You can't sleep in that dress..." He has her stand up before him "Ok... Now spin around slowly... Yes like that..." He waves his hands and her fancy dress melts into a simple nightgown "There we go... How's that fit?" He smiles at her again "Woah... Careful..." He catches her as she tripped on the carpet and pulled her into his lap, when they stopped laughing, the were face to face.

As she twirled for him she giggled, "is the nothing you can't do?" When her footing is lost it startles her, and when he catches her she is relieved, giggling again. Her breathing slows as she looks into his eyes. His breath feels inviting against her face.

He looks at her a moment longer for leaning in and gently kissing her, his hand slowly sliding up her back to softly rest against her neck, his other hand holding hers. He continues the soft kiss until they both need to pull back for air, he rests against her forehead and searches her eyes for signs of displeasure as he softly rubs the back of her neck "Roslyn..." He pants out softly, not sure how to ask if she was ok with that or not.

Kissing him sent a passion to her groins. She made herself comfortable against him when they broke the kiss, her rump wiggling. When he looks into her eyes she nearly melts into his. When he speaks her name she brings her lips against his, pulling her hands to each side of his neck.

"Mmm..." He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around her pulling her closer to him, after a few moments he pulls back to start kissing along her neck. He then slowly slides one hand up under her nighty, softly cupping her breasts and rubbing over her nipple.

She lets out a tender breath as he kisses her neck. Her eyes close while she takes in the sensation. His touch moving to her breast and nipple causes her skin to tingle. Her hands wander down his sides, one resting on his hip while the other attempts to feel the rise of his crotch through his clothes.

Back
Top Bottom