Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Isabella listened to Joren speak, and while she found it all very sweet She knew it wasn't really how it worked. She looked up at him and smiled, placing a light kiss on his chin. "Joren... you know as well as I do we can't ." She said lightly. Her smile weakened slightly when she spoke. "I have always wanted a big wedding, in New York, with the whole city watching. There is no way we can though, not with the law after you. We... I can't risk losing you like that, and not just you our whole family." She let out a soft sigh and laid her head on his chest. "We ... we'll just have to have a small wedding here. Just us and the boys." While she tried to keep the sadness from her voice it still came through. However not having a big wedding was a small price to pay to marry Joren, and to know he be ok. She did have good friends from New York, but she wasn't sure how they take the news she was marrying a ghost. After all they all thought Joren was dead, and to most of the world he was. She didn't want to talk about the things they couldn't have though. She looked up at him and smiled softly. "You have to pick a wedding date though.... and I would like a puppy" She said with a shy smile. She had always wanted a pet dog, but her father would never let her have one. A puppy would be the best wedding gift from her husband.

Joren smiled as he laid in the bed beside Isabella happily listening to her talk about her dream wedding and how even though she had dreamt of it as a child that she would never get it since she was worried about his safety which most times would make someone feel better but for Joren it was as if someone had taken a knife and stabbed him in the chest before beginning to twist, turn and rip the knife inside his chest. "You mustn't worry about our wedding darling we are going to have the huge wedding you always planned that I promise you. The wedding will be so big and extravagant that people on the street are going to stop and look because of how beautiful the wedding is. Luckily I have gained a rather large fortune over the years to help me complete my new mission" with that Joren looked over at Isabella smiling as he watched her "As for the wedding date though why not get married on Valentine's day it's the most romantic day of the year and our marriage is to be a romantic one you know. A puppy? Why the hell do you want a puppy" Joren asked pretending to be angry by the thought of having a puppy "Everyone knows that you can have so many things better than a puppy... Like having three puppies" he said smiling at her honestly he was more than happy to have adorable little puppies around. Joren had always wanted a dog ever since the passing of his own personal pet 'Butch' which was your everyday farm dog.

Isabella looked up at Joren and shook her head. "No!" she snapped at him. Blushing at her reaction. She looked away from him, her head still rested on his chest. "We aren't having a big wedding." While she wanted one she wouldn't let him risk it. She swallowed hard and didn't say anything until he spoke again of the date. This time a smile tugged on her lips. "Valentines day would be nice." She said lightly. At least then she wouldn't have to worry he would forget the date. Her eyes snapped upward and she looked at him shocked by his reaction to her wanting a puppy. She rolled her eyes when the smile pulled at his lips. "Your a jerk" She said lightly with a shake of her head.

"Wow someone really knows how to get serious" Joren said smiling as he listened to her scream no at him. "But I disagree with you again. We are going to have a very large wedding. I want you to know darling that giving you everything you've ever dreamed of is my one goal in life. And since you now told me that you've dreamt about a big wedding as a little girl I am going to give you just that so please don't argue with me. Also I hope you don't mind the date darling I just thought what would be a better day to get married than the day of love?"

Joren laughed as he heard Isabella call him a jerk about the way he had pretended to get angry about getting a puppy "Oh come on you know I love dogs you used to come over and play with Butch with me when we were kids" Joren said smiling as he began remembering parts of the past again as he rolled over on his side so he was facing her completely he knew she had been laying on him but right now all he wanted to do was kiss her so that's what he did. Slowly Joren leaned in and bit Isabella's lip lightly tugging at it in a playful manner before kissing her passionately.

Isabella shook her head, she let the wedding go for now. They were having a nice time, and she didn't want to fight. However they would talk about their small wedding another time. She called him a jerk and rolled her eyes at him once again. "Butch loved me" She said remembering the dog he had had. She moved back slightly when he rolled toward her. She looked at him with a soft smile. She moaned when she felt his teeth against her lip, tugging before kissing her. She happily kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I love you Joren" Her words slipped out as they kissed. Her body was flat against his. "So I can have a puppy then?" She asked playfully. She let out a giggle and lay her leg over his. "Just think when we have our own house, we can do whatever we want, were ever we want." There was a hint of playfulness mixed with lust in her voice. She looked at his chest shyly as her fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck. "My friend from New York told me, that couples in France will walk around their homes naked." She looked up at him through her eye lashes.

Joren smiled as he said "Yes Butch did love you very much and it's easy to figure out why. Dog's have a way of sensing the good or bad in people and he sensed just how great of a person that you are." Slowly though he felt her arms go around his neck he placed his hand on her waist lovingly as they kissed each other passionately "I love you as well Isabella" Joren said smiling as felt her body against his own "Yes darling you can have a puppy if that's what you want. I have absolutely no problem with having an adorable little dog running around here" he said honestly as he stared into her eyes with a smile "Oh don't worry darling I have some plans for our new home when it gets built" he whispered to her as he said "Also I like that idea whenever we get our house why don't we pretend to be French" Joren whispered as as he went back to kissing her lovingly. Slowly his hand ran down her hip as he felt her leg going over his own leg.

The pair kissed until Isabella pulled back to speak. She smiled as his word echoed her own. Her smiled grew, happy she could have a puppy. She couldn't wait to see what kind of puppy Joren would get her. Their eyes locked as she shyly spoke of hearing what couples did in France. Her leg moved over his and she giggled at his whispered words. "I think it will be fun to pretend to be french" She whispered back. Her lips moved against her as she kept her body close to his. It was a long moment before she pulled back. Her bright blue eyes looked toward his. She smirked and kissed him again. "Go get your paints" She said. There was something sly and lustful on her tone. She pulled away and looked at him, both happiness and excitement played across her face.
Once he was out of the room she stripped of her clothes. Isabella was throwing everything she had ever been told about being a lady out the window. She wanted to do all the 'bad' things with Joren that her father had told her about. She covered herself with a sheet as she waited for him to enter the room. She gave him a shy smile as she spoke. "I want you paint me... but I want it to be a painting just for you." With that she slipped free of the covering. She moved to lay on the bed, her blue eyes locked on him as she fixed her red hair around her head like a halo.

How she is laying. Same as the picture I use for her. -->Isabella

"Oh yes it would definitely be fun to pretend to be French" Joren said teasingly as he looked at Isabella happily once again they were kissing and Joren was enjoying it once more before he felt her pull back from the kiss once more. Which Joren tried to move along with her trying the best not to let the kiss be broken before he heard her "Alright darling if you'd like I'll go get my paints" with that. Joren stood up slowly and put on his shorts before walking to his painting room to gather his things which included a tarp to put on the ground so the beautiful carpet wouldn't get messed up. After sitting everything up he placed a stoll in front of the blank canvas so where he could sit "You want me to paint you" Joren asked smiling "Like you are now" he said as if repeating her "Well who am I.. To turn down such a request" Joren asked with a laugh as he picked up the paint brush and he began going at it like he always did. It was well known that Joren had three sides, an angry side, a happy loving side, and the side that Ivan called the zombie side. Which that name was given to him because once he got into his work of painting nothing could break him out of his mindset until the painting was finished.

After an hour and a half Joren finally did the last thing and he smiled as he looked at how lifelike the painting was "I now present to you the painting that is going to be known as the Angelic beauty" he said as he turned the canvas so where Isabella could finally see the painting first hand.

Isabella had quickly learned she loved to kiss Joren. The way his lips moved against hers was heart stopping. Pulling back she giggled when his lips followed hers. She asked him to get his painting things. She waited for him to return and laid naked in front of him, asking him to paint her. She giggled and nodded when he repeated her. She laid there watching him as he worked, he was so set in working that he made such cute faces. It took an hour and a half for him to be done. She rolled onto her stomach as he turned it around. She smiled as she looked at herself. "You made me look sexier... how I am to live up to that?" She teased. She slipped from the bed and into his arms, Not caring that she was nude.
Isabella stood there for a moment before leaning up to kiss his jaw. "I'm going to lay down... my legs still feel like jello" She giggled as she cuddled close to him. "You don't need to go to sleep, but I would like it if you could lay with me" She didn't think she ever be able to sleep with out beside her.

Joren smiled as he said "Thank you for the compliment for my painting darling but the beauty of this painting isn't no where near as beautiful as the real angel I know by the name of Isabella" Joren said happily as he watched her standing up and coming toward him. Slowly he placed his hand on her hips as she sat on his lap completely nude and then he felt her kissing his jaw before she started speaking again "You know how proud I am to have made your leg feel that shaky and almost like jello" Joren said teasingly as he looked over Isabella's naked body "And I would be more than happy to lay down with you" Joren said standing up holding Isabella's nude body in his arms carefully as he walked over to the bed laying Isabella down lightly and covering her up before pulling his shorts down laying down beside her now naked as well. "Goodnight my beautiful sweetheart" he whispered softly as he pulled the blanket over them.

Isabella happily cuddled into bed with Joren. Her arms wrapped around his body as she kept herself close to him. She couldn't wait for their life together. Couldn't wait for their home to be built, and to have children. She smiled as she drifted into a sweet sleep. Happy with the turn her life had taken.
Time seemed to fly by, in the two weeks she had been there. Everyone was getting along great, and they were truly a happy family. However their happily life right now was on the rocks. She was not happy with Joren, not once had stopped him from doing a job. However all the jobs had been close by, having him gone no more then a day. However this new job would have him gone for almost a week. She couldn't understand why he was leaving for so long, he had promised to stay close.
"You can't do this Joren..." She worried. Their home was almost half done, and sadly Isabella had started to bleed days before. She couldn't help but wonder if he was upset that she had not been with child. If that was why he was leaving. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she looked at him. Doing her best not to yell at him.

Joren smiled as he cuddled into Isabella and fell asleep holding her in his arms. The next couple of weeks however flew by rather quickly and he heard of a job that was triple the size of anything they had ever gotten. Ivan who had been placed in charge of the job was sick in bed and couldn't go so Joren had stepped up to do the job even though he knew how long he'd be gone. He did this for a number of reasons, one of them was because he was upset with himself feeling like he wasn't good enough since he had yet to give Isabella a child, two because he knew that he was the only man smart and patient enough to lead this group of individual's to get the mission done sucessfully and also because he needed time to think. As he walked downstairs though howeveer Isabella confronted him and he knew this was going to be another fight "Listen Isabella I have to do this and you're just gonna have to understand I have to do this since Ivan was put on bed rest by the doctor. Darling this is the biggest score we've ever gotten there is supposed to be over five hundred pounds of gold bricks being moved from Fort Jermain to Fort Knox and once it gets to Fort Knox we'll never see it again. I know I promised to stay close to you and up until now I've done just that but now I have to d othis darling and you'll just have to understand I'm sorry" Joren said looking at Isabella waiting for her response to what he said before he rode off to his destination.

Isabella shook her head. "Don't you dare do that... Don't you tell me I need to understand. You promised me Joren... You promised not to leave me like this" Tears burned her eyes as she looked at him. She tried to look mad, but she couldn't hide the hurt and fear she felt. She looked around before looking for him. "Is this because I haven't come with child? We... just have to keep trying and we can't do that if your gone..." She said softly. She hadn't told anyone about them trying for a child, but she was sure they knew. She shifted from foot to foot and looked toward the front. The guys were waiting on him and she knew no matter what he would be leaving. "Our home is getting done, You promised to take me shopping to get what we need" He didn't like her going into town alone "You promised... you never broke a promise in our whole life, so why must you break them now?" She shook head and once more shifted. The tears now rolled down her cheeks. She knew it was no use, he had made up his mind a long time ago and never once spoke to her about it. "I hope you a safe run." With that she turned and walked away. She headed for the stables, she had found she enjoyed spending time with the horses. She groomed them and spoke to them, got to know them all. Even naming the ones who hadn't had names. She thought of all the things Joren and her had planed the first few days she had been there, and the things he hadn't done yet. He was leaving her alone, doing jobs far away. While they had set a date for the wedding little else had been done. She was not with child. She had no puppy, though he promised to get her one 'soon'. While their home was gettign done, little else had been done for getting for it. she found she didn't even want to move into a home with him if this is how he was going to be.

Joren looked at Isabella knowing he wasn't going to win this argument so he just stayed silent "Listen Isabella we're not kids anymore alright I hate breaking promises to you but sometimes in life things come up that leave people no choice but to break promises. Ivan was supposed to lead this mission but Ivan is sick so I have to step in since I am the leader of this group" Joren said trying to let Isabella know that he was sorry for leaving but sometimes there were not any other options. "Thank you for the wish of luck" he said walking over to her kissing her cheek lightly before heading outside to get on his horse and with that him and all the men he had in his posse were riding off toward where the mission was to take place.

Michael the new recruit had, had his eye on Isabella for the last couple of months but he hadn't dared make his move on her while Joren was around knowing that Joren would have him killed on the spot. But now with all the tension between the two Michael was hoping he could slip himself in and fill the void making her feel safe and loved so where he could get her as his own girlfriend. Slowly Michael followed Isabella out to the stables and said "Hi Isabella" he said having known her quite well over the last few months. He had gotten inside her inner circle being friendly with her.

Isabella just looked at Joren sadly. She did her best not to cry as he simply kissed her cheek. None of this was fair, he just didn't seem to care how he was making her feel at that moment. She watched them ride away before heading for the stables. Opening one of the stall doors she brought out one of the newer horses. Just as she picked up the brush her eyes moved to the man who spoke to her. She smiled though it never reach her eyes "Hello Michael" She said lightly. He had just joined the group not after the events with Erin Greenway. She had warmed up to him, and counted him as one of her dearest friends.
Ivan had truly become a father to her, thought she never went to him with problems between her and Joren. It didn't feel right, since he knew Joren first. She really didn't feel like she could truly talk to anyone, Joren was there leader. She missed her friends from New york. She also had yet to start Nursing school like Joren had promised to pay for. It was just another promise though he had broken. She missed the little boy from her childhood, the boy would would drop anything for her. "How are you today Michael?" She asked lightly as she moved the brush along the horses side.

"I'm doing good Isabella I just witnessed everything that happened between you and Joren" he said softly as he looked at her "I am sorry that he is treating you this way. After all of these years you two have known each other and all the things you've been through for him being this way to you is just absolutely unnecessary and I want to be here for you as a friend" Michael said smiling as he looked at Isabella with a smile.

Joren rode off but before leaving town he talked to the main doctor who was teacher at the nursing school to do him a favor and get Isabella into the school for nursing since he did feel bad about having to leave and he felt bad for how mean he had been to her for the last few months. After that was done though he continued riding until he met up with the posse and then he headed to the destination.

The brushed stopped mid-stoke and her big blue eyes snapped toward. A deep blush washed over her face, she didn't want them knowing about the hard time the pair was having. Looking at him she offered a small smile. "Thank you." She looked back toward the horse as she spoke "Its hard sometime.. Everyone is so loyal to him. While your all my family too, its only because of Joren. If it doesn't work out here..... I'm going to end up all alone" She swallowed hard as the tears burned her eyes. She had kept everything in the past few months, trying not to fight with Joren. She just wanted him to be as happy with her as he had been int he first few days together. She didn't understand what she had done wrong.

Michael smiled as he looked at Isabella "You're very welcome and it is hard some times I understand everyone here loves, respect and fear's Joren equally because he is a courageous, generous and often times loving man who treats everyone as if they were his best friend" he said honestly playing it off "But Joren's changed Isabella and with the way he has been treating you I wonder why you still put up with him. Now I know you are in love with him but even love sometimes has to be put aside for our physical, emotional and mental well being" Michael said honestly as he said "And I promise you'll never end up alone I am your friend and no matter what I'll always be here for you whether you need someone to give you a hug or just a shoulder to cry on because what are friends for right?" Michael then stepped foreward and hugged Isabella in a friendly way not wanting to force himself on her too quickly but Joren would be gone for over a week and he knew that slowly he'd be able to make her doubt if Joren cared at all about her. And the whole time he'd be there for her as the shoulder for her to cry on and then he would try to slip his way into a relationship with her slowly.

Isabella listened to Michael's words and she couldn't help but wonder if he was right. She knew Joren wasn't the same, yet she played it off as the problems they had with coming with child. Even if he was acting this way because of that, what would happen if she could never become with child. She swallowed hard and bit back the tears that once again burned her eyes. She love Joren more then anything, and all she had ever wanted was to have a life with him. That was all before became an outlaw, maybe he just wasn't that boy anymore. After all he had her now, and she had no where to go. NO! She pushed the thoughts aside she knew Joren wouldn't do such a thing to her. Michale hugged her and she hugged him back. She offered him a weak smile and looked at the horse. With a sigh she lead the mare back into her stall, no longer feeling up to the task.

Michael smiled as she hugged him knowing that he was getting inside of her mind in the realest way. He knew that now it wouldn't take long at all to finally have planted the seed of doubt in her mind so much that she would regret ever dating Joren again and this way it would make it easier for him to slip in to be the savior. "If you'd like I would understand if you wanted to go upstairs and lay down it's been a hard day on you because what has happened" Michael said honestly "Or you could go talk to Ivan I know he's sick but I'm sure that you would be allowed inside the door because because you know that Ivan really looks to you like a daughter. Actually I was in there talking just a few moments ago and he really talks very highly of you, you know" he said smiling at her still trying to play the innocent friend to her not wanting to let her know his true plans with her.

Isabella looked Michael over, he really was a handsome boy though he didn't have anything on Joren. She smiled and gave a small nod. "Maybe I'll go see Ivan" She spoke and made a move toward the door. "Thank you Michael" She truly smiled at him and made her way inside the house. She stopped by the kitchen and grabbed some apple juice for Ivan. She made her way to Ivan's room and knocked on the door. "Ivan..." Her voice shook and she slowly opened the door. "I ... Um.. I got some Apple Juice for you" She said lightly. She hadn't seen him in a few days.

Michael smiled at Isabella and said "that'd be good he rarely get's visitor's since his son is out with his own family. Not to mention Joren's been so busy with everything that he hasn't really seen him" though he watched as Isabella went off to see Ivan.

Ivan looked up as he heard the knock on the door and then watched as Isabella entered a few moments later "Well hello there Isabella it's such a great thing to see you" he said as he heard her "Ah, apple juice my favorite you truly are a blessing my dear girl just seeing you makes me smile" he said honestly as he took the apple juice lightly from her and began drinking it "So dear I can sense something is wrong" he patted the bed beside her and said "Come, sit and talk to me what is going on in your life I haven't seen you in a few days and it's been hard to get news especially since Joren has been so busy taking my spot on the mission."

Isabella offered Ivan a soft smile as she joined him int he room. She handed over the glass and took a set on the end of the bed. While she had a smile on her face, it didn't once meet her eyes. She looked down at her hands as they played with the front of her dress a bit. "Nothing has been going on in my life" She said tears once again burning her eyes. "Joren is to busy... He wont let me go to town by myself, yet can't go with me. We have nothing for the house, nothing is being done for our wedding." She took her head, reaching up she brushed the tears from her cheeks. "No puppy, no... No love." She shook her head and swallowed hard. She wasn't sure what he would say, or how he would feel about what she said. The pair hadn't even had sex for almost three weeks. Opening her mouth she said her one true fear, the one thing if true would break her I think he is upset with me, we been trying and I haven't come with child.... What if .. what if I can never give him a child? He will leave me... I can't.... I'll be all alone then."

Ivan looked at Isabella as she began speaking and the more she spoke the more his heart went out for her. He remembered how Joren could be while working but he knew Joren loved Isabella with everything he had "You know I am not taking side because I am a neutral party in this entire thing but I agree with Joren about you not going in town by yourself. By now everyone knows you, you're are legendary as Joren himself. Only you're the good to his bad. People also know that if they get their hands on you that you are the key to getting straight to Joren himself" Ivan said honestly "As for your wedding I can't help you, nor can I help you with the puppy but one thing I can assure you is that Joren loves you with all of his being. You are his everything even now and nothing not even pain, hatred or anger could ever stop that. Now I don't think he's upset with you darling all I know is that Joren has always wanted a child ever since the day I met him but he only wanted to have a child with you that's why none of his ex's got pregnant he made sure that they'd never get pregnant. So imagine everything you ever imagined happening to you except that one thing imagine how bad that would crush you darling. But it isn't your fault nor is it his and eventually you'll both have kids someday when it is meant to happen. Have you ever thought that maybe you're not getting pregnant because you're putting so much stress on yourself just trying to get pregnant. Maybe you two should just forget about having kids and just make love for the sake of love's sake and then see if you get any results" Ivan said smiling happy to share his wisdom with the young girl that he looked to as his daughter. But slowly he sat up groaning slightly because of how badly he felt "Now there is something I can do for you. Get a carriage hitched up for us and we'll go into town and get things for your new house just you and I. Kind of like a father and daughter day."

Tears still burned her eyes and she shook her head. "I can't believe that, You haven't heard the things he has said to me, seen the wait he has been with me. He hasn't even touched me in three weeks. He.." She shook her head and looked at her now red hands. "He ... he didn't tell me he loves me, or that he missed me.. he simply kissed my cheek before he left." She shook her head again. It was too much she didn't even know how she felt anymore. She didn't feel anything most of the time, just numb.
Her blue eyes snapped toward Ivan when he sat up. Standing up she shook her head. "No Ivan.. you need to rest" She placed a hand on his shoulder to keep him from moving. She offered him a small smile. "Your to sick to go to town with me. Getting house stuff isn't ... isn't imported" She lied... it was imported to her, it was the next step in her life with Joren. Isabella offered him another weak smile, the sadness not leaving her eyes once.

Back
Top Bottom