Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care for a dance? ((Me and Sharpii))

Rosetta looked at him and said "You can tell me...you can tell me anything" she said softly. She began to walk through the city and said "If you like, you can, I thought about taking a walk" she said.

"No, I can stay for as long as you'd like" he said smiling at her happily. "Rosetta can handle her self"

"I'd like to come." He said softly, walking along with her, offering her his arm. "I've always had a passion for art; painting." He said softly. "I tried to tell my father about it. Whenever I started, he always intervened saying he didn't want to hear anything if it meant not taking the job for the banks."

Liliana nodded. "Um...we could looked around here and talk or go somewhere to talk or just walk together, or...?" She didn't know what.

Rosetta looked at him and took his arm before she said "We are one in the same...I to like to paint" she said softly. "I'm sorry that your father refuses to acknowledge it" she said softly. She looked at him, feeling a little sorry for him. Perhaps it was a good thing they had met each other. Had they not, she feared he would have been living a life that he truly hated, married to a women he did not love, but onto of it, working in a field he did not want to be in.

Alessandro smiled at her and said "A walk then?" he asked her, offering her his arm. He began to lead her through the markets and he walked past a jeweller. He paused for a moment before buying a simple necklace. It had a silver chain with a beautiful red stone at the centre. He paid the man his money before he reached around her neck and put it on her. He smiled and said "Lovely"

Orlando sighed quietly and he looked at her. "I'm thankful for meeting you. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't have ever been happy at all because I'm only now looking towards what I truly want." He said softly, taking her hand in his. He had a feeling he'd be happy. Even if that ment being cut of from his family completely just to make his dreams comes true; he didn't care. He just hoped that if that happened, he could still be with her.

Liliana nodded and she walked along with him. However, when they stopped at the jeweler, she slightly raised a brow and looked at him. She didn't understand. Then suddenly, he put the stunning piece of jewelry around her neck and she swallowed hard. It was so beautiful. Putting her hand over the jewel, she looked back up at him. "I shouldn't..." she couldn't accept. It wouldn't be right.

Rosetta smiled at him and said "Well I am happy for you" she said. She walked with him and said "No one should have to hide who they really are" she said softly. She was glad to have brought some of the real orlando out to the surface.

Alessandro looked at him and said "I want you to have it Liliana". He said removing her hand from the stone. "And i wont take no for an answer, your not the onbly one who can be stubborn" he said,

Orlando smiled gently and he kissed her cheek gently. "Exactly." He agreed. He wanted to say the same for her and her family's secret but that was totally different. Humans would stake a vampire instantly, especially since they were seen as a threat to humanity.

Liliana giggled a bit. She didn't like to say she was stubborn but if that's what he wanted to say, then by all means. "For you, I'll accept it. Thank you." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek, hoping that was okay.

Rosetta smiled as he kissed her and she looked at him for a moment, just admiring him before she looked ahead. She was happy for him. She was then snapped out of her reverie when she felt a set of nible fingers reaching for her purse. She glared and her arm flew back to grab the would be theifs fore arm tightly. "Excuse me, but is that anyway to treat a lady?" she asked, her grip on the mans arm painful, it looked as though it would break with in a few moments.

Alessandro smiled and said "Godd, your welcome" he said smiling at her as he kissed his cheek. He then grinned a little and said "Will i get a special goodbye today too?" he asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

Orlando smiled down at her, his hands moving around her waist, seeming as if he was about to kiss her when something, more like someone, ruined it. He just smirked a little bit, seeing the man squirming in pain, begging to be released. Orlando found it amusing. That's what the guy gets for trying to pick-pocket a woman like Rosetta.

Liliana smiled gently, grinning just a bit. "Possibly, maybe." She said softly, leaning up to him as if she was going to kiss him but stopped just an inch away from his lips. "Definitely."

Rosetta smirked at him and let him go, pushing him away before she continued to walk, a grin on her face. She looked up at orlando and smiled and said "I belive you were about to do something" she said

Alessandro grinned and said "I'll look forward to it then" he said and offered her his arm and they continued to walk through the markets.

Orlando smiled at her and he pulled her to him gently, his hands securely around her waist and he slowly descended his lips down to hers in a soft but tender and affectionate kiss. He held it, keeping her close to him, not wishing for them to pull back at all.

Liliana giggled. "Hm, but why wait for just a goodbye? I mean, is it only better when it's a goodbye?" She asked with a grin.

Rosetta smiled into the kiss and moved closer to him, kissing him back softly, her arms wrapping around his neck. Her fingers began to move up into his hair. She deepened the kiss, kissing him back gently.

Alessandro grinned and said "Well, i just wouldn't want to embaress you infront of all these people" he said chuckling.

Orlando smiled into the kiss gently, especially when she deepened it. His hands rubbed her sides softly, he putting a bit more umph into their kiss. He was so attracted to her, so addicted to her lips, it was pretty crazy.

Liliana giggled. "You couldn't possibly embarrass me. You would be the last person to embarrass me." She smiled softly, turning to look up at him, once again getting lost in his eyes.

Rosetta continued to kiss him, enjoying her self alot. After sometime she pulled away and she smiled at him and said "Shall we continue on?" she asked him softly.

Alessandro smiled and said "Really". He then pulled her close with and arm wrapping around her side and kissed her softly, closing his eyes.

Orlando didn't like that she pulled back but he went with it. He smiled gently at her. "Continue on with kissing, yes." He chuckled, knowing she probably didn't mean it like that.

Liliana gasped when he pulled her close but soon smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him back softly, her hands soon moving around his cheeks, not pulling away. He made her melt.

Rosetta chuckled and said "Alright then" she moved up and kissed him gain with a smile on her lips.

Alessandro continued to kiss her, ocassionally he would nibble on her lower lip just a tad, wondering how she would react to it.

Orlando smiled gently and he kissed her back softly, his hand moving around her hip. He pulled back slowly and then pulled her close to him, and dipping her romantically and kissed her. He always thought that that was beautiful and romantic, the perfect way to kiss. He always wanted to try it and now that he was, it seemed so perfect. Not wanting to strain her back though, after a bit, he stood her up, keeping his arms wrapped around her as he kissed her.

Liliana moved a hand through his hair while her other hand rested nicely around his cheek. As he nibbled on her lip, she smiled, biting his lower lip as she pulled away oh so slowly. Smiling gently, she looked up at him, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

Rosetta yelped a little when she found her self being dippbed back, then she realised what he was doing and she smiled and continued to kiss him. She smiled when he pulled her back up and she continued to kiss him. She then pulled away and said "Perhapswe should get out of the middle of the street".

Alessandro smiled and said "Well, you seemed to have enjoyed that, Liliana" he said with a smile.

Orlando chuckled and he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, we probably should. But we don't have to. I don't mind showing you off." He chuckled, rubbing her sides. "Or we could stop and continue browsing around if you like. You decide."

Liliana blushed a little bit, looking down. Looking back up at him, she shrugged lightly. "Possibly. Maybe." Then she pressed her lips to his again in a small kiss. "Definitely."

Rosetta smiled and said "Yes, I know, but I don't think my brother would apprieciate me consorting with another man in the middle of the street" she said smiling. She took his hand and began to find some place a bit more secluded.

Alessandro smiled and said "Thats good, come, shall we do some more shopping, or find a place to sit?" he asked her smiling.

Orlando chuckled and nodded. He walked with her, looking out for any place that would seem secluded enough for them. The last thing he wanted to do was disgrace either of them. That wouldn't be so good.

Liliana smiled gently. "Um...we can go some place to sit." She was afraid that if they browsed some more, he'd feel obligated to buy her more things which she couldn't allow.

Rosetta smiled and soon they found a secluded courtyard away from the main roads of the town. She smiled at him and sat down on the wooden bench and gestured to him to join her.

Alessandro smiled and said "As you wish" he said smiling and leading her away from the market, looking for a place to rest.

Watching her, he soon moved over to her onto the bench and took her hand. He smiled gently and kissed the back of her hand. "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He asked softly.

Liliana walked with him, walking out of the marketplace and more towards the country. She led him towards a lovely meadow and sat down, pulling him down with her. She loed just sitting out in the nature; so natural, so peaceful.

Rosetta looked at him and said "No, I belive you have not" she said with a smile when he kissed her hand.

Alessandro smiled and said "You enjoy nature?" he asked her with a smile. "Seems like you to do so"

Orlando smiled gently. He leaned in and kissed her cheek and then her nose, and then her forehead. "You look so beautiful today. Last night you took my breath away. Today, I'm regaining it but I can feel it slipping away once more..."

Liliana smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. It's comforting. It's all I had back home and I found it to be the best thing possible." She never was one for a luxurious life. She knew how to accept it but it'd always be difficult to accept it and live it.

Rosetta smiled at him and said "You flatter me so much, a girl could get used to this" she said chuckling .

Alessandro smiled and said "I see then" he smiled and said "I imagine that sitting in a feild of flowers would suit you very much".

Back
Top Bottom