Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Connor grinned,”I can most definitely change her mind.”Connor said looking amused as he stepped back into his room, stripping down to his fighting irish boxers, the Notre dame boxers a gag gift from Winston, who was always buying connor irish things. Smirking a little at the woman clinging to Winston as the man held her, he bent down t dig in his suitcase to find his present for them both.

Nyx shuddered hands resting on winston’s arms, panting as she pulled back, looking up at him with amusement and the beginnings of lust, turning her head to look at what connor was holding, a startled laugh escaping. Wondering if he was really that kinky, or just teasing them.”…are those handcuffs and a collar?”

“Yep.Thought Winston would need something to punish you with.”Connor smirked moving over, dipping his head to kiss her slowly even as his hands found hers, settling the soft well worked leather cuffs around her wrists, the fur lined cuffs gentle and soft. The collar to fur lined and comfortable, and by the time he stepped back, nyx looked ready to be bondage Barbie. “Definitely like you all tied up.”he snickered a little. “You should make her wear that collar around. It could double as a necklace.”He mused.

Rhys stared down at his hands shrugging a little, not saying that yes, he was aware of just how…wrong he was. Letting her make him look at her he searched her face, biting his lip before swallowing hard. “…Winston saved you. Not me.”He said feeling helpless because he knew just how badly he failed, he hadn’t been able to save her on his own, and that hurt, especially when he knewwhat it cost his brother to do so. “…so you don’t want a different life?I mean, with school and stuff…??”he muttered frowning a little.

Winston chuckled a bit at the sight of the handcuffs and collar. He grinned and took a step back, taking in her appearance. "Well, we could start punishment now..." he said, reaching down for his pants and digging in the pockets for his knife. With a few quick slashes, he had her tank top in shreds and the draw string of her pants rendered useless. Smirking, he stepped behind her and slid his hand up her back, letting the blade of his knife tickle her skin. "What do you say, Sweetheart?" he whispered, "Why don't we have a bit of fun tonight?" Leaning down, he kissed her neck and looked up at Conner as he did so.

Annabel shook her head. "Sure, I want school and to accomplish a few goals of my own. I want you to finish your Master's and accomplish your own goals... And we can do that together, one day." She shrugged and stroked his cheek gently, wanting him to understand. "I want to do those things with you, because dammit, Rhys, I can not leave you here. I'd never, ever be happy with myself if I left you here to go to school and have a 'different life'. Don't you understand? I love you, and I'm too emotionally invested to be able to live with myself knowing that I let you drown in this life as a mobster while I walked away." She shook her head. "We can get out of this together."

“I like the idea of punishment.”he said looking amused at the woman who was staring at them with trust and uneasiness. She might trust them, but nyx hated not being in control even more, totally helpless. The fact that connor had gone out of his way to choose the one thing he knew would bother her, spoke of a need to not only break her down, but of a need to built a stronger foundation, to help her overcome it, because he knew only a strong woman would be able to stand with Winston like the other man needed.

Shivering as she trembled under the tip of the knife, her eyes wide hands held in front of her, the handcuffs and chain attaching them to the collar effectively tethering her, keeping her from covering herself up or grabbing her pants as they pooled at her feet as he cut the drawstring. “O-okay.”She muttered sounding a little breathless, a little nervous. Connor grinned as he moved up behind her, pressing against her ass, rubbing himself against her, smirking. He didn’t want her to be afraid of him, but nervous he could work with.”We should tie her up to the bed.”He said smirking at Winston as he leaned down to kiss him lightly, before nibbling on the soft skin along nyx’s shoulder, grinning as the woman trembled.

“I’m working on finishing it already.”Rhys grumbled a little wondering why everyone was assuming he’d stopped, but he sighed softly, closing his eyes as he leaned into her touch. Shuddering a little as he thought, struggling to understand what she wanted from him, pain in his eyes as he looked at her, pain because even with her saying it, he couldn’t voice the truth. Swallowing hard he nodded, “…I would like that.”he said softly smiling a little.

Winston looked up at his lover with amusement. "You are one wicked son of a bitch, you know that?" he said with a grin.

Looking at Nyx in the eyes, he licked his lips. One hand moved up to brush against her cheek, then dropped down to her shoulder. With a gentle push, he had her on her knees in front of him. With his other hand, he tugged his boxers down to revealing his raging erection. "You'll help me out with that, won't you, Sweetheart?" he murmured, looking down at her. Her let the head of his cock brush against her lips, and the feeling alone made him groan. He was interested to see what she could do without her hands.

Reaching around Nyx, who was on her knees between the two men, he grabbed Connor's erection through his boxers and gave him a passionate, greedy kiss on the lips.

Annabel sighed, looking sad a this expression. She hated how trapped he felt, and she knew it was killing him to be unable to succumb to his real feelings. "I don't want anything from you, Rhys," she whispered, "I just want you." Leaning forward, she kissed his cheek and stood up from the bed. With that, she left him in the bed alone and headed for the bathroom, deciding that she needed a long, hot shower. She wanted to get all of the make up off, to wash the hairspray out of her hair, and then give him some privacy by sleeping on the couch for the night. Because in all honesty, she was still scared to death that he really wanted her to just leave, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Maybe it wasn't that he couldn't say he loved her, maybe he didn't love her at all.

“you’re just figuring this out?”Connor grinned looking amused as he watched the two, laughing quietly as nyx swayed a little as she was pushed down, groaning as Winston kissed him,even as he tangled his hand in nyx’s hair. Nyx paused for a moment, tilting her head back to look up at the two men kissing looking trussed up and ready to be of service as she held her hands in front of her, resting her lips brush over winston’s cock again before sliding her mouth down over him. The rhythm awkward and weird since she couldn’t use her hands to brace herself as she sucked him off, but groaning around him as each motion of her head made her head brush back against winston’s hand as he groped connor’s cock. Connor groaned pulling his head back, smirking at the picture they made. “we better slow down, otherwise this is going to end to soon.”he muttered.

Rhys winced a little at her expression, sighing softly as he watched her go. “Good. I want you to.”he muttered giving a hearty sigh as he laid back on the bed, rubbing a hand over his face. Having every intention of yelling at Winston. Later. When he probably didn’t have nyx on her knees doing unspeakable things. Shuddering a little at that mental image he sighed as he relaxed, frowning a little as she headed for the couch instead of bed.”Where are you going?”He frowned.

Winston groaned into Connor's mouth, rolling his hips a bit as he felt the pleasure that Nyx was giving him. "You're right," he growled, pulling back and licking his lips. With that, he reached down and took Nyx by the upper arms, pulling her up and kissing her hard on the mouth. "Just relax," he whispered, "We aren't going to do anything that will leave damage." He winked, the pulled her over to the bed.

With a flick of his wrists, he had her handcuffed to the bed and spread out for them. It was a beautiful sight, and he couldn't even help himself from kneeling between her legs and pressing his mouth into her cunt. His tongue began to explore and fondle her wet depths with a practiced ease, and his fingers explored her ass... His eyes looked up to Connor, and his expression was all lust. He had every intention of making this a wild night of sex with his two lovers, with no limits.

Annabel turned, her arms full with a blanket and a pillow. "I was going to give you some space," she admitted, "I just sense that something is wrong, and well... I just don't want to annoy you. You were trying to convince me to leave all together a few minutes ago." She shrugged and walked into the other room, settling on to their large couch and flicking on the television. There were many emotions running through her mind at the moment, but it was mostly sadness... Because she hated that she couldn't help him, and she hated that he probably going to purposely push her away one day just so that he didn't have to feel bad about it.

Nyx flushed a little at his words, kissing Winston back,”O-okay.”She stuttered a little blushing as she let him pull her towards the bed, yelping a little as he tied her up, looking up at the two men who were looking her over. “So innocent.”Connor muttered snickering a little as he laid down next to nyx, fingers playing over her skin as she moaned and bucked under winston’s skilled mouth. Grinning he looked down at Winston, his expression echoing what was in winston’s, pure demanding lust. Grinning as he squirmed a little rubbing against nyx’s thigh just to watch her thrash.

“You know, I think we should both get to play with her.”Connor grinned as he lowered his mouth to her breasts, teeth scraping over a nipple as he slid a hand under her ass, fingers teasing her ass,thrusting into her, having every intention of pinning her between them as they both fucked every opening available, just to watch her lose her precious control, having a feeling the woman had never truly been out of control of anything. And if what he suspected was true, her love for Winston was totally beyond her control, so he was going to do them all a favor and force her to lose it. “You always find the most interesting toys.”Connor muttered.

Rhys bit his lip a little as he looked at her, wanting nothing more then to drag her back to bed but knowing that they also needed space, he needed space to get his head together. Once he realized she wasn’t leaving the room totally he smiled, moving over to kiss her lightly.”If you want, you can come to bed, but if not…I’ll see you in the morning.”he muttered kissing her again because he couldn’t not do so, before heading to bed, tossing and turning as he tried to sleep.

Winston and Connor had a long list of women they shared, and Winston was always the one to fetch them. And he did a damn good job at it. Of course, this was different, but that didn't mean they couldn't use some of their own tricks...

"Oh, I definitely think we should both play with her," he murmured, raising up to kiss her and let her taste herself on his lips. "In fact, I think she needs to learn the definition of 'double penetration'." His voice was husky as he flipped her on her side between the two men, reaching down to lift her top leg up so that both of her openings were exposed to them... Hooking her leg over his hip, her thrust three fingers inside of her pussy, turning her so her ass was open for Connor to play with. As he fingered her, his mouth latched on to one of her breasts.

Annabel leaned in and kissed him gentle, smiling into the kiss. She could say a lot of things about Rhys, but there was no denying that the man was sweet and affectionate. Despite what she was sure he thought about himself, she knew he'd make a good father one day... Much better than his own father. "Goodnight, babe."

That night, like him, she tossed and turned. She had gotten so used to sleeping with him that sleeping without him was absolutely hopeless...

Nyx’s eyes went wide as she looked at the two men, tugging at her hands to get free, not liking it, totally helpless and at their mercy.About to protest, her lips forming the words before gasping, eyes widening as Winston thrust his fingers into her, hips rocking into his hand even as connor slid his fingers into her, nibbling at her skin as he rocked his hips into her ass, rubbing against her even as he played with her. “For a woman who didn’t want sex, she’s being awfully accommodating. Connor muttered looking amused as he pulled his fingers out, lining up his cock and thrusting into her hard, laughing quietly as the motion jerked a startled moan out of nyx as the woman was thrust harder onto winston’s fingers. “wi-co..”Nyx gasped their names a mangled mess as she came hard, trembling as she yanked harder at her hands, trapped between them and not wanting it any different.

By the morning though, no matter what his intentions, in the morning rhys was snuggled up against her ass on the couch, the thing easily holding them both comfortably as he laid behind her, a arm wrapped around her waist and pulling her back against him. Sighing softly as he nuzzled his face against her neck he sighed.”Glad you decided to come back to bed…”He muttered sleepily, not realizing he was the one who’d given in to his need to be with her, and not her needing him.

Winston removed his fingers from her nether regions, and with a deep breath, he plunged his cock inside of her. A roar ripped through his throat, because she felt even tighter than before. There was something so erotic about feeling the other man's cock against his through a thin tissues that separated her two orifices... It was both erotic, and in a weird way, romantic. Because the three of them were linked together, and it felt so right.

As he moved in and out of her, he kissed her gently on the lips, then turned to kiss Connor over her shoulder.

Annabel shifted in her sleep, and she smiled when she felt his arms around her. Leaning down, her kissed his bicep and sighed. "Rhys, we aren't in bed," she murmured, lacing her fingers within his, "You are on the sofa with me."

And she couldn't help but smile, because she knew right then that even if his mind didn't allow him to acknowledge it, he needed her... He wanted her.

"It's still early if you want to go lay in bed for a while," she murmured, turning her head to look at him.

Nyx screamed softly in pleasure as he plunged into her, tugging at her hands harder, wanting to touch them, needing to, but finding it even hotter to feel them moving in her, and be totally helpless to do so. Connor groaned a little smirking a little as he leaned over to kiss Winston back, groaning as they moved together. It was…this was different then normal, and he was enjoying it. Grinning as he looked down at the woman between them he gripped her hips tight, holding her still as they fucked her hard, leaning down to kiss her as he groaned, coming as he clung to both of them. Nyx shuddered whimpering quietly, pleasure twisting through her system so strong, so much that it was painful, tears spiking her eyelashes as they made her come over and over, trembling as she collapsed back against connor’s chest as she panted.

Rhys whined a little, kissing her back before squeezing her hand. Blinking sleepily before sighing softly, “…lets. Nothing’s going to happen this morning. I have to go to school later,but I want to hold you.”he muttered before standing up, and picking her up, shuffling them back to the bed before tucking them back into the bed, snuggling into her. Content to just be with her instead of doing what he needed to do.

With Connor, Winston came inside of her with a deep, gutteral groan. His fingers dug into the flesh of her thighs as he rode her hard, going through the best orgasm he had ever experienced... It was amazing.

Once they were all calmed down, Winston reached to uncuff her, pulling her down and into their arms. "How was that, Sweetheart?" he whispered, kissing her on the forehead. He waited for her to come back to reality before picking her up and taking her into the shower with him, sitting her up on the marble bench so that he could rinse her of his and Connor's cum.

Annabel grinned and snuggled into him, kissing him gently. "School, huh? I might have to come along with you and get registered for next semester... If that's okay." Reaching up, she brushed his hair out of his face, then began to kiss down his neck... In fact, she kissed a path all the way down his body to the waist band of his boxers.

"How about I give you something to remember me by while you are trying to stay awake in class?" she said, arching her eyebrow. Gently, she pulled down his boxers.

Connor smiled a little as they snuggled into the bed and the woman in between them, panting and hot, bit to let the other two up. Sighing softly as he laid back, closing his eyes as he watched them go clean up, knowing he would, but letting the couple have a few minutes. “That…that was…different.”Nyx muttered flushing as she rested her head on winston’s shoulder, swallowing hard as she rested her head on his shoulder, letting him clean her, to content and so strung out on pleasure to clean herself. Raising her head a little she looked at the slight bruises that were already forming where she’d tugged at her cuffs, “I don’t like being helpless.”She muttered.

Rhys smiled a little shrugging. “If you want. I mean, I want you to be happy.”He muttered shivering a little as he wrapped his hand in her hair, groaning a little as he looked down at her.”I don’t think that’s going to keep me awake in class. It’s a good way to make me skip class though,.”He muttered lifting his hips a little to let her tug down his boxers.

Winston sighed and tilted his head up to kiss her. "You weren't helpless," he said, "The point was that you were supposed to trust us." He gave her a bit of a frown and stood up, picking her up as he did so. "See, we didn't hurt you. And you need to learn that we never will." He brought her back into the bedroom and laid her down so that she was on one side of him, and Connor was on the other, because he wanted to hold both of his lovers tonight...

"No skipping class," Annabel wanted, giving him a teasing look. She slid his boxers down his legs, then began to lick and suck his cock with gentle movements. Her hands caressed his thighs and massaged his balls, wanting to give him as much as pleasure as possible. "Now, I can't help if you go to class and day dream about be the entire time," she giggled after a few moments, moving up his body and kissing him passionately. All she wore that night was a large sleep shirt (no panties), she she lifted the shirt over her head and took his cock in her hand, sliding down on to it with a groan.

Nyx smiled a little kissing him back, before flushing a little.”As much as it disturbs me sometimes, I do trust you. Both of you.”She muttered gently running her fingers through his hair before snuggling into them both, just falling asleep.

In the morning Nyx yawned blushed a little as she remembered the night before squirming to get up and getting dressed before moving back to the bed, sitting on the edge before leaning down to kiss Winston softly.”sweetheart, wake up.”she muttered softly, wanting him to wake up enough so she could tell him something, but knowing that the day was probably one of the rare days he could actually sleep in and not do anything, so she didn’t want to wake him up all the way, knowing he could use the rest.

Rhys pouted a little before sighing softly, closing his hand around her hair as he closed his chest. “hmmm that’s not helpful. I’m supposed to be doing important…ohhh…work…”he muttered closing his eyes moaning as he kissed her back. Grinning up at her as he slid down onto his cock, hands resting on her hips as he thrust up into her a little. “You’re going to be the death of me.”he muttered leaning up to kiss her slowly.

Winston stirred a bit, opening his eyes just enough to look at her. "Hey," he murmured, leaning his head back against the pillow. It was clear he was tired, but in a generally good mood. The fact that he could still feel Connor's body heat next to him made him feel better. He missed him over the past month, after all, and he was eager to keep him for a couple days... Reaching up, he ran his hand up Nyx's thigh in an affectionate way. "Everything okay?"

Anna grinned and rolled her hips into his, riding him with a pleasurable rhythm. "Shhh," she said, pulling him into a sitting position so that she could kiss him and ride him at the same time. She wanted to be as close as possible, to make him feel good... Soon, she was moaning, moving quicker on top of him as she neared her orgasm. "Rhys..." she groaned, throwing her head back in pleasure.

Nyx smiled, looking amused at the sight of the two men all tangled up together. As much as it disturbed her to consider her relationship with them both, it was also pleasing to see them together, because she knew how happy they were together. Shivering a little as Winston touched her he smiled, “Yea. I just wanted to tell you I’m heading into town to have lunch with a friend remember?”she muttered, and as much as she was loving her new life, one of the few friends she knew, had reached out when they discovered she was getting married. Wanted to keep in touch with her life, and not lose everything, just to have him. She needed to know if she could make her old life, as lonely as it was, and her new life mesh together so she could have everything.”I just didn’t want to leave without telling you.”she smiled. “tell her to be quiet…she’s being loud win…”Connor muttered shifting, to tired to really wake up, not wanting to move.

Rhys groaned shivering as he kissed her, smiling a little as he held her closer, wrapping his arms around her as she rode him, gasping as he came, eyes wide as he clutched the woman tight against him. “Anna….”He muttered shivering before leaning back to look up at her.”You’re so beautiful.”he muttered tugging her down for a kiss.

Winston nodded and smiled. "Of course," he murmured, leaning up to kiss her, "But take a guard with you. Make then stand outside of the restaurant." He was sleepy, but he was a mob boss. Even in his sleep, he worried about things like that. Now that they were getting married, she was never going to be able to leave the house without a body guard. Not on his watch, anyway. "Be careful, Sweetheart," he said, then closed his eyes.

"Connor, shut up and stop being a baby," he murmured, then yawned. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around Connor from behind and pressed his face into his shoulder.

Annabel climaxed with him, screaming his name and moaning loud enough for Winston to hear in his bedroom, she was sure. However, she couldn't help it. She was a vocal lover.

Grinning, she collapsed on top of him and nuzzled her face into his neck. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing him back, "And you are amazing... And look at that." She nodded to the clock. "You still have an hour before you have to shower for class." With that, she giggled and kissed his cheek.

“I know.Sleep well.”Nyx said smiling a little as he looked down at the two, pressing kisses to their heads before she left. “Shut up.”Connor wined yawning as he snuggled into the other.
Hours later connor groaned, shifting, stirring at the sound of winston’s phone going off, frowning at the ringtone, before laughing as he recognized the theme song to the tv show cops. A private joke between two people who understood each other. On the other end the guard shifted uneasily, not wanting to be the one who told Winston, but…”Boss?”He said slowly. “You need to come down to St. patrick’s. Nyx was in a accident, and we need a ride home.”The man said, not about to explain what happened over the phone, and afraid to, because he’d failed to protect the woman Winston loved.

Rhys laughed grinning at her scream sighing softly as he laid back on the bed, closing his eyes as she snuggled against him. “hmm, enough time to take a nap and recover.”he muttered laughing a little as he looked at her, smiling at her. “And I’m always amazing, you know that.”he said snickering a little.

Winston sat up and swallowed hard. "I'll be there in a minute," he said, then quickly hung up. He jumped out of the bed and started to throw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt that he could find. "Connor, wake up!" he snapped, "Nyx has been in an accident." With that, he quickly grabbed the keys to his car and started to run toward the stairs and out to the garage. He didn't wait for Connor to wake up, because he wasn't going to wait for him to get in the car. In all honesty, he was just letting Connor know why he was rushing off so to not worry him, and so that he could let his brother know.

And with that, Winston was speeding down the high way in three minutes flat. He may not be able to voice his feelings, but when it came down to it, there was no denying he cared about her.

Anna laughed a bit and snuggled into his side. As much as she wanted to get up and get coffee, she knew he'd want her to lay with him while he napped, and so that's what she did. As he slept for the extra hour, she stayed with him and stroked his hair. When it was time to wake up, she gently shook him awake, then moved across the room to get Bosley out of his bed. The poor kitten still couldn't walk, so they had gotten used to carrying him around, especially at meal times. "Rhys, you want breakfast?" she asked, getting ready to call for a maid to bring up some coffee for her and milk for Bosley.

Connor frowned sitting up on his elbow, looking at the other mob boss in bleary, sleepy confusion. “Okay. Do you-“he said already starting to search for his clothes before sighing, giving up because he knew he wouldn’t be able to catch up to the others. Shaking his head a little as he snorted, amused at the idea Winston loved her enough to go rushing off. Sighing to himself before he headed down to get breakfast for himself, keeping his cellphone close to make sure he’d be there when Winston called.

Nyx looked up as Winston came into the room, sitting up as she swung her legs over the bed, looking at the doctor frowning at her.”See?There’s my ride, can I go now?”she said looking annoyed, which made the already darkening splotches of bruises covering her right cheek and temple all the more vivid, the lace work of scratches covering them saying she’d hit something hard. “No. You were just in a car wreck Ms. Morgan, you need someone to observe you.” “That’s why I have both the bodyguard and win, tell them what they need to know, and I’m going home.”Nyx muttered tucking her blond hair back behind her ear with a wrist in a brace, looking up at Winston, dark eyes begging him not to make her stay here. She hated hospitals with a passion, would have probably skipped coming at all if she’d been conscious when the ambulance had arrived.

Rhys stirred, yawning as he rubbed a hand over his face, “I do. But lets go downstairs and eat with the happy couple. I want to make sure they really did enjoy their party.”he said smiling at the idea, pausing to rub bosley’s ears before dipping his head to kiss her lightly, dressing as he headed for the door. Anxious because he really did want to know if his brother had appreciated the party they’d planned, though Winston hated socializing, rhys also needed to know everything was exactly what the bride could have wanted. Having seen how important the woman had become to Winston.

Winston swallowed hard at the sight of her, waking over to her and looking her over. It was clear he was worried, but he was also his usual cool-as-a-cucumber self. Leaning down to kiss her forehead, he shook his head. "Nyx, be quiet and get back on the bed. They need to look you over," he said, his tone holding a strong amount of authority.

As he turned back to the doctor, he put a hand on her back, rubbing it gently. "What the happened here?" he snapped. Everyone (even the people at the hospital) knew who Winston Skarsgard was, and he was not one to mess around with during situations like this. "Is she okay?"

Annabel nodded and put a robe on, walking down stairs with him and pausing when she noticed Winston adn Nyx were gone. "They aren't home," she said, sounding a bit surprised. She turned to Connor, still holding Bosley, and gave him a questioning glance. "Do you know where they went?"

Nyx glared up at her fiancée, wincing a little as his lips brushed over her skin, even if it was against uninjured skin, the woman was in pain and tired. “Fine.”She growled out between gritted teeth as she shifted and laid back, wincing as the doctor moved up to examine her face, her fingers tightening around winston’s as he held her hand.

“A car t-boned theirs at one of the less safe crossways on the way home. Bashed her around since it hit on her side. She’ll be fine, but she has a concussion, the stitches and bruises, she’s going to he stoved up and bruised from hitting her seat belt. Yet, I do not think any permanent damage was done, mr. skarsgard, as long as she takes it easy. The same for her bodyguard, they will both be fine in time.”The doctor said, the woman looking as cool and collected as him, though she was nervous at talking to him about a woman he obviously cared for, it made her nervous to be taking care of her. She almost wished she was taking care of the bodyguard instead, who for all his guilt over getting the car hit, would be easier then talking to Winston. “See?I’m fine.”Nyx muttered smiling before wincing, whimpering quietly as the motion tugged at the stitches the doctor was putting in her temple.

Rhys frowned at her words, tilting his head. “Nyx was in a car wreck when she went to lunch. Winston went to get her.”connor said emotionlessly, as coldly in control as Winston was, but there were a squinting around his eyes, bracing for hearing from the man, worried that it was worse then he thought. Maybe it would be bad, truly bad. Worry lines in a otherwise smooth face.

Winston nodded and sighed with relief. "I'll make sure they take it easy," he said, "Thank you, Doctor."

Turning toward Nyx, he frowned. "Calm down," he whispered, squeezing her hand, "I'll stay here with you until they release you, which should be in a few minutes, okay?" Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to the cheek that was not bruised. "You worried me to death." Swallowing hard, he pulled back and looked out the window. The thought of losing another person he cared about was hard to deal with, which was why he was so protective in his own stern sort of way.

After the nurse said she was free to leave, he led her and the body guard to his car, then drove them on home.

Annabel's eyes went wide. "What? Oh my God, is she okay?"

She looked at Rhys with concern, then turned her head when she heard the door open. In came Winston, his arm around Nyx. He had a few words with the body guard, giving him the next week off, and sent him on his way.

The doctor nodded, working on getting the stitches set. “O-okay.”Nyx swallowed hard looking up at him, watching him look out the window, letting him distract her from the stitches.”I don’t like hospitals.”She muttered just to talk, needing the noise.”I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”She said wincing a little hating that she’d worried him.

“I don’t know. I assume so, since he hasn’t called to say he has to stay at the hospital.”Connor said his eyes dark with worry even as rhys opened his mouth and pulled out his cell to call Winston, before stopping, turning to look at Winston and nyx, pain and worry filling both men’s faces. “Winston?Does she need anything?”Rhys said already rising to go get whatever she wanted.

“Sit. I’m fine. I’d like some breakfast though. I didn’t get a chance to eat.”The woman said from winston’s side, walking slowly, carefully. While she hadn’t broken anything, her whole body ached from getting slammed around against her seat belt. Looking relieved as connor helped her into her seat she nodded her thanks before looking at Winston, slipping her hand into his, “Relax.”She muttered hoping he’d not worry, but knowing it was probably useless to tell him to stop hovering. Knowing him, he’d be just as stern in making sure she rested

Back
Top Bottom