Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle smiled at Nadia's response feeling her hand around his cock he let out a slow sigh of relief. more glad then anything that his cock finally had a good playmate. As she touched him and stroked him he watched her eyes, and noticed how close she was to his cock. It was rather interesting, it must have been tempting for her to take it in her mouth. If even a little, he couldn't help but notice that she was licking her hands. Much as he had after he had put his fingers inside Jun. "Are you enjoying the taste?" He asked lightly, knowing that she couldn't really put his cock into her mouth, part of him wanted to tease her about that fact.

Leaning in a little closer his hands tightened around the edge of Nadia's shirt. He smiled lightly, as he pulled her a little closer his legs lightly crossing so that his feet wrapped around her and forced her to get uncomfortably close to his cock. Honestly he had planned to do what he was about to regardless of her answer, but the fact that he had given him the go ahead made it easier for his body language to be more overt about what was about to happen, as his hands wrapped lightly around the orange tank top.

There was an audible rip of the fabric as Kyle's hands pulled it apart, With ease splitting the fabric open so that anyone who looked towards her could see the bra she was wearing, as he split it from collar to hem, he tore the shirt in half and left it open as it hung on her body. Still leaning forward his cock was pointed dangerously towards Nadia's face. Just by the angle that Kyle was sitting in if he did end up cumming because of her strokes it was very clear where the juices would have gone at this distance. Her quick pace and the fact that he was in many ways acting out a fantasy of his brought him closer to wanting to cum, and as she stroked him faster small amounts of pre cum lit the tip of his cock. He let out a soft panting moan.

His hand reached down past her torn shirt, he couldn't touch her skin, so he was careful as he pulled the fabric of her bra. Sadly Bra's tended to have a wire that he was pretty sure he couldn't break even if he tried. and he couldn't reach around to unclip the thing either, so what he did instead was pull it up. using Nadia's cleavage as a point where he could get his fingers into the bra without actually touching her skin he yanked up the bra so that her breasts would be forced to come free.

Carl took a dozen or so deep breaths and started to regather his resolve before the next round. Just like in a soccer game when something bad had happened, he started to try to give himself a pep talk to get his mind back in the game. You got this Carl. Jun just shocked you with her hidden depravity. You can handle Jamie. You already suspect she has a dirty side. She can't do anything worse than Jun and you survived all her tricks. Focus. Think about math or something boring. What was your homework for tonight again?

Just then Jamie sidled up next to Carl and he lost his train of thought. The blonde was eying him like a lamb being led to slaughter, sizing up every inch of his bare flesh and lingering on his throbbing cock. Carl suddenly felt very, very naked and completely exposed under her bold gaze. There was no exhibitionist thrill of showing his body to the gorgeous and mysterious blonde, just sudden fear and helplessness. And despite his attempt to keep his face impassive, his cock betrayed his anxiety as it gave a twitch while he tried frantically to stop thinking of what her hands on that aching rod would feel like. Fuck, he was so turned on at this point he kind of wanted to just give up and let her milk him. So what if he lost this stupid game, it meant nothing. Right? But, the dom part of him still screamed in the back of his head, urging him to resist and not show weakness to her!

Jamie had always been a bit of an enigma. Attractive and sassy, but strangely aloof from Carl and the other boys. Knowing now that she liked girls, her lack of flirting made perfect sense. Also hearing that she had dom tendencies made her confident personality fit in as well. But, the combination of her as a dom and potentially a lesbian sent a chill through Carl's spine. She had no interest in him as anything but a flesh puppet to play with. Her eyes were intense as she studied him and talked, but in a dispassionate and calculating way, as if eying a piece of wood in the workshop she was about to cut, shave, saw and plane into a shape she desired. He was suddenly just a project for her, to poke, touch and tease until she got the result she wanted.

"You don't have to touch it... you can always opt out," Carl said with a somewhat shaky smirk back. Maybe he could bluff her out of this... "I mean, no shame in saying you just want to play with girls... ooohhh"

Her finger tracing the sensitive skin of his shaved balls ended his next comment. Her light touch on that intimate part forced a gasp and low groan out of him, his body stiffening and cock jerking visibly. Fuck, she knew how to tease a guy very well for preferring women. Carl felt a little perspiration reappear on his brow as her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she began to stroke him, working his rod expertly. Jun had brought him to the edge with her tempting slit and dirty mouth, Jamie was doing it with some truly incredible finger work on his straining cock. From raw passion and lust of Jun, he'd been put in the hands of a cruel almost scientific cock tugger who evidently got off on torturing subs with pleasure.

All her talk about not cumming on her was having the exact opposite effect on Carl as he started to pant and fight the pleasure she was forcing on him. His mind began to get consumed with cumming and his frustration and anger at being used so cruelly was making Jamie the target. If she didn't want to be cummed on, she shouldn't be trying to make him cum. Was she going to force him to cum on her and then punish him for it? Was she that hypocritically cruel? The thought made Carl's stomach twist and another surge of heat flood through his body. Fuck, she was a pleasure sadist that was going to use his own natural responses to put him into further trouble.

"If.. you... don't.. want... me.. to...cum... stop touching me," Carl panted out, struggling to form words as his breathing got faster and faster. "Otherwise... you get what... you ask for."

Carl was bending…and that was one of the things that Jamie loved. The look on his face, the flashes of apprehension of being touched by a woman that saw him as little more than a sex toy...she absolutely craved that sort of thing when she topped a top. She didn’t want to break him…just bring him down a couple of notches so that he could see what life on the other side was like. Hmmm…but perhaps Carl would need Jamie to be a little more of a bottom in order to give him that final nudge towards release. The blonde got off on pleasing her partner and overloading them with so much pleasure that they didn’t know whether to beg her to stop or beg her to continue. So while she didn’t particularly want Carl to cum on her, it would be an excellent excuse to punish him later and –really- torture him with pleasure.

“Oh come on now Carl…I -do- want you to cum. I just don’t want you to cum on me. Or can you not hear me down there? I think you have some selective hearing because part of you secretly wants to be punished.” Jamie smiled sweetly down at him, it was about time she did something about this distance between them in order to give him another push towards his orgasm. Without stopping the swift, light, pumping motion of her left hand, Jamie untangled her legs and moved so that she could lay down next to the struggling soccer player. She curled up next to him, actually enjoying how his muscled body felt against her much curvier one. Purposefully she pressed the large mounds of her breasts into his ribcage while she tilted her head upwards to whisper into his ear.

“Would you like cum inside of me Carl? Would that help?” Jamie nipped at his earlobe teasingly. “But that may be against the rules. Mmm…still, nice to think about though huh? I wouldn’t stop you if you wanted to.” Jamie grinned wickedly, though her smile was hidden from his view due to her position.

Oh yes, she was –that- cruel that she was going to tempt Carl with the idea of just blowing this entire contest right now and completely ravishing her.

The little switch between Dom and almost-Sub flipped inside of her rather easily…at least when given the proper motivation. The little flash of apprehension she had seen in his eyes and the way he had so subtley squirmed under her hardened gaze was all the motivation she needed to reciprocate, accommodate, and bend. Jamie liked to bend every once in awhile; even though she had never truly submitted before. And now her mind began rapidly to flicker with images and positions, trying to find a submissive fantasy to hold onto and help carry her away into a less dominating state of mind before time ran out.

On your hands and knees with Carl thrusting into you from behind? No…then he can’t see your breasts. Jamie scrolled through the images in her head, flipping past them with a frantic sort of speed before her resolve to let anyone see her in a submissive position left her. Subbing was scary…but she wanted to try, if for no other reason than to make Carl cum so she could punish him later. Riding his lap? Ehhh…too much boob, not enough getting to see your pussy. Missionary? The view wasn’t bad….Carl would be able to see himself plunging into her tight sex, would get to see the way her large breasts bounced every time he thrust into her. Oh come on! Is that seriously the best you can do!?!? This is Bondage Club!

The image in her head adjusted, ropes finding their way into the composition. The picture of herself in her mind’s eye now included a very naked Jamie, on the table in the center of this very room with her wrists bound to her ankles. Totally splayed open and vulnerable, it was a perfectly submissive fantasy for her to latch onto. Much better!

Had it been three minutes? Because she was all set to absolutely torture Carl for as long as she could by flipping their power dynamic around.

“I prefer to be bound…not spanked. Think you could do that for me Carl? Just rip my clothes off of me...and throw me down onto that table. Show the other boys how it’s done by topping a top. We could do it right here…right now…” Jamie’s heart rate began to spike at the thought of being bound, helpless, and on display. The thought was so alluring…to let go for once... And as she got lost in the fantasy, the speed of her hand grew quicker. The Dom in her that wanted to make her Sub cry out in pleasure and the Pet in her that wanted to please her Master collided and she pulled out all the stops. Her light grasp around his cock sped up it’s pace, totally devoted to bring Carl to orgasm now rather than just teasing and stringing him along. She alternated between the swift jerks, fluttering her fingers against the underside, and circling and sweeping her thumb around the bulbous head of his twitching member, trying to find a combination and grasp that he especially liked as she tried to drown him in her fantasy with her.

“Mmm…you’ll probably have to tie me down. Bind my wrists to my ankles so that I’m helpless to do anything other than beg your cock.” Jamie’s breaths were becoming ragged pants in his ear, partly because of the stress on her arm and partly because she was stupid enough to turn herself on by revealing one of her hidden fantasies to him. The image in her head seemed to burn brighter. A light flush came to her cheeks and her body felt like it was on fire. She squirmed slightly against him, trying to ride the inseam of her jeans to take the edge off just a little bit...but it was no use.

“Fuck me Carl…please…just tie me up and just fuck me until I scream…” a soft, lusty whimper snuck it’s way out of her throat, her final words coated in a sweet little mewl. Where the hell had -that- come from?! She didn't whimper! What the fuck?! Beg to get what she wanted sure...whimper and mewl like a cat in heat...no...Jamie didn't do that. As far as plans went, driving Carl up a wall had seemed like a good one on the time…at least until now, with heat blossoming between her legs, her skin feeling unbearably hot, and the horrible realization that she would actually prefer it if Carl –did- get cum onto her hand so that she had every excuse to ride him to take the ache at her core away.

His smile and sigh of relief eased some of the nervous tension out of Nadia's shoulders. His close attention didn't bother her, but his question about how she enjoyed his taste still made her cheeks darken with color. Her eyes dropped for a split second before bouncing back up to hit. He simply sat far too close for her to not be tempted, and if she gave in and licked him, it'd be game over for both of them. No, she couldn't let that happen. Loosing the game honestly was one thing, being too weak to follow the rules was a whole different story.

As he leaned closer to grab the collar of her tank-top, Nadia stiffened. Her first instinct was to defend herself from him, to stop him. It was difficult to make herself let him pull her closer. Her tension reached all new levels as his legs wrapped around her, forcing her so close to his cock that she could easily glide her tongue across the head head if she cared to try.

The problem was, she wanted to try. This entire situation was alien and foreign and the emotional and psychological roller-coaster it was causing was driving her crazy. Anger and pride warred against lust and a deep desire to please and be pleased. Her nipples were painfully hard beneath the thin lace of her bra. The crotch of her boy-shorts were long since soaked through, her inner thighs damp from the cravings of her body. The hungry, naked lust she could see in Kyle didn't help ease her own cravings at all.

Nadia gasped in a breath as if she had just been smacked as Kyle easily ripped her shirt down the center. The fabric came apart so easily it was unnerving. Sure he obviously strong and the shirt was thin, but it still made her wonder what else he could be capable of. He left the tatters of her top hanging from her shoulders and simply sat there looking at her for a moment. Her thin, lacy bra was the same green as her boy-shorts, and did nothing to hide the rosy, pink color that tipped her breasts or the darker red of her hardened nipples. The tattoo that started at her inner left thigh, snaked around the juncture of her thighs, over her lower stomach, and trailed up her right side and around her back toward her shoulder blade was nearly completely exposed now. The thick black lines and shadowed roses easily dragged attention from her middle up to her breasts or down to her hips.

His cock jumped mere inches away from her lips, and Nadia's attention dropped to the glistening head and the precum that was leaking from him. His soft moan was answered by an eager sounding groan from Nadia as her tongue moved over her lips. She wanted to lick him clean, but that was against the rules. Instead, she used her fingers to collect each fresh supply of precum he offered her, and then greedily licked them clean before stroking him again to get more.

"Fuck, you taste good," her cheeks were a vivid red, embarrassed at her own behavior, and yet she was completely unwilling to run away. He reached down, and for a second, she thought he was about to break the rules... and then he hooked a finger in her bra and yanked it up. Nadia gasped as her breasts fell free, her blush spreading down her neck to stain the pale globes as they bounced gently from the effort she put into working Kyle's twitching rod.

She realized distantly that she was nearly naked in this room full of sex-crazed strangers. All she had left to actually cover her body was the boy-shorts Carl had nearly stripped from her earlier. What was that rule he had made... you couldn't put back anything that was taken off? Her bra wasn't off her body, she could pull it back into place later if she needed to. For now, she let Kyle look his fill. Playing to his fantasy was becoming as exciting for her as it seemed to be for him.

"Give me more," she coaxed him as she again licked her fingers clean, swallowing back another little taste of his cum with a greedy intensity. "Feed me your cum, Kyle. Let go, and then I can suck and lick you clean without having to worry about the damned rules." A fever had stolen over her and Nadia had no will to fight it. Instead, she let it rule her, let it drive her to work all the harder for what she was quickly beginning to crave. She going to have to put some serious thought into this later, but for now, she didn't care why she was acting this way. All she cared about was that she didn't just want him to cum so that she could win the game, she wanted to see him cum for her own greedy pleasure.

Carl was quickly back at the edge, fighting his urge to cum as Jamie started to coax him with her voice as well as her fingers. His fellow drama club member had decided to lie next to him and he was all too aware in his heightened state of arousal of her curvy body pressed against his nude one. She was whispering in his ear now, that dirty mouth so close to his face that he could tilt his head and kiss her if he wanted. So tempting.

She had started by taunting him and needling him about his current helpless state, but that tactic had actually been easier for him to resist once he had gotten over the initial rush of her handling his cock. If anything, he was able to channel the humiliation she was trying to make him feel into some anger; anger that he could use to fight his body's involuntary response to her rubbing hand. She wasn't going to make him break by scaring him. There was some pride and fight left at least. He'd show her that he wasn't turned on by all of this, despite his rock hard cock, heavy breathing, flushed skin, and the constant low moans that snuck out of his tense jaws. Well, ok, he was turned on, of course, but that was because she was jerking him off, not because he liked being helplessly teased by girls. He repeated that again to himself to make sure he believed it.

And then she switched gears. As if some sixth sense or sexual intuition told her he was tuning out her dom talk, she paused and suddenly starting tempting him with wild fantasies of what he could do to her with her under his complete control. Granted, she could have done that while still acting like a dom, but her tone and her body language all changed as well. Carl knew acting and he knew that Jamie the set designer could never pull off the horny enthusiasm with which she started to describe ways he could fuck her while she was restrained and spread open. Delightfully submissive ways he could regain his natural instinct to top and get revenge on this girl that was so mercilessly teasing him. Making her beg for his cock, doing this in front of the group, having her splayed out before him and available for use in any way he wanted. He could feel her legs moving as she undoubtedly was getting aroused at spilling these kinky fantasies, maybe even fantasies she repressed, out to him. The fact that she was excited by these ideas, that she wanted him to do them to her, was too much for Carl and he let out another low grown, turning his head to the side and closing his eyes. Anything to get the image she'd painted of her, naked, tied and spread for him, out of his horny, teased, and on the edge of cumming brain.

While talking, she had increased the tempo on his cock. Jerking him with reckless enthusiasm now as her own lust and desire took control. Carl could feel the crescendo building as his breathing got more ragged, gasping like a fish out of water at times. His legs quivered slightly as he held them stiff and his fingernails were gouging his palms as he held them in fists under his head. How much fucking longer did he have?! Christi.. got.. to... ask... Christi... to... stop. It was so hard to think. He had to speak, say something.

Then she started begging him to cum. No, mewling and whimpering for him to cum. Exactly like he'd want her to do right before he would thrust his big cock into her spread slit as she strained against the ropes. Oh god. That image was back in his head.

"I'll fucking cum on you, you want my cum, you better be willing to have it all over you if you want to win!" he snapped out, unable to restrain himself any longer. Just saying the words helped, anger flooding him as he opened his eyes to stare at her again. He was about to orgasm, maybe a dozen strokes away he guessed, but he wanted to at least get some revenge and do it in a way where Jamie would have some repercussions to her cruel victory.

"Ok... time. Last round!"

Oh fuck. Finally. Thank you. Thank you, Christi. Thank you our wonderful timekeeper. Saved by the bell... again. Carl was happy, but also stunned and almost desperate for relief. He had wanted to cum so badly. He had been right there and his body was screaming at him to get the sweet ending he wanted, no needed, so badly at this point. Part of him still wished he could have just lost and exploded into bliss regardless of the cost. And Jamie.. wow. She seemed to be yet another one person here that was trying to figure out what she liked, top or bottom. Her behavior just now seemed to indicate she might have both switches, turned on while being the dom over him as well as evidently enjoying the idea of being the helpless sub. If he wasn't so completely mindless with arousal, Carl would have enjoyed thinking of ways to explore the sub fantasy with Jamie, but for now, all he wanted was for someone to finally get him to cum!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpg

In between swift strokes and moving her hand up and down, Jun once again noted her surroundings. She couldn't help but inwardly chuckle as she heard Carl snap at Jamie, remembering her own very real 'threat' of sorts that he'd given her moments before she left his side.

"Fuck you are going to pay Jun!"

She hadn't doubted the words before but now that she actually heard a much more dominant tone to him, it made her unable to help but shiver with anticipation as to how exactly he intended to do that. She was curious and the assumption there would likely be some pain only heightened and strengthened her masochistic side further. Her eyes glanced around once again, finally landing upon Kyle whom was being worked on by Nadia. She inwardly cursed, hoping that pre-cum didn't count as an actual orgasm. Otherwise, she'd just lost. But the prefix 'pre' was in the word ... and given it's meaning, she assumed the contest was still up for grabs -- in an almost literal aspect at that matter.

Finally, the last round was called for. Jun had noted Nick seemed to abruptly lose his voice ... had he just gotten too shy then and there? Was he too anxious on letting her hear his moans? Regardless, she had to leave him for now. Her hand stopped as her head bowed slightly to him. "Sorry but I need to switch once again. Have fun." Giving him a smile and playful wink, her heart raced in anticipation as she began walking slowly back to Kyle, giving Nadia a gentle tap upon her shoulder.

"Time for you to go back to Carl I believe, Nadia-san." She teased lightly, standing beside her and awaiting for her to leave. Once she was out of sight, Jun got on her knees and gave an apologetic look to Kyle. "Sorry about earlier; I didn't expect to be forced to move away. Then again, think of this way. They do often say to save the best for last, ne?" She offered, hoping it would be some form of compensation for their fun having been halted so unexpectedly earlier. Hell, she was still drenched from having her slit and clit both teased so feverishly and the scent from her crotch hinted that much.

Maybe she should thank Nadia later. If she'd gotten him to the point that pre-cum had been showing ... maybe this would be where she'd win. Lest, of course, either of the girls had better luck and her worst competition by this point was probably Nadia, honestly. Wrapping her hands gently around Kyle's shaft, she blushed furiously. She'd felt the member teasing her rear whilst in his lap but hadn't touched it for very long. Now that she was doing so, let alone without any boxers to hide his flesh, it felt so much better.

"Mmmm so good, so warm ... " She murmured, her pace going between fast and rough or slow and steady. "Poor Kyle-sama ... no release yet, hm? Let your frustrations out; whether it be on my face, breasts, wherever. I'll gladly take it all. Just say the location and you've got your wish ... " She coaxed, hoping the simple but powerful words and gestures would be enough.

Nadia's breasts were great, and he was more then happy then to have the woman touch him, He was already feeling the shortness of breath that came with the pleasure of being touched. And he laughed a little when she said he tasted good. It was a nice complement however before he really had a chance to enjoy Nadia time was called, and he watched her get up, it was rather said the way she had wanted to be ravaged he almost had him. He knew for a fact that if he he came now he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

That was when Jun walked up to him, and her question made him smile, he wanted so much more then her hands, but he knew exactly what he could answer to make that happen. "I want to cum... on your breasts." He said knowing that she only had the two artical of clothing left. He let out soft panting moans as he felt her pace alternate his cock becoming harder twitching in her hand as it became hotter and wetter to the touch. He wanted to moan out loud.

"Do.. you want me inside you? If I cum on you now... Can I be your first?" He wanted to claim Jun's virginity, here in this room, while everyone else watched, He bit his lips honestly hoping she would say yes, and not just so he would let himself cum, but so that he could have something to fall back on later. He Looked down at Jun's exotic body, it was enough to make him want to cum, damn these rules! He honestly would have broken them by now if he had the chance or choice. He had already exposed Nadia to the world, and earlier he had half stripped jun. He wanted more then just a hand job, he wanted Jun. And he wanted her hard.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpg

Her cheeks went darker in color, astonished yet somehow proud of the choice of words that were so very easily leaving her lips. It was lewd and not like the typical her that any of them would ever begin to see within the school. But this wasn't a part of herself that she regretted. If anything, Jun was happy in a way. She'd hated the sheltered lifestyle and this club was already very quickly doing it's new job with her exploring unknown and new concepts. She didn't understand why BDSM was so frowned upon by society. It didn't seem so horrible to her though she was still very naive in all of this. But the ability to learn fast was helping her steadily out and the longer she remained here, the more she was learning of herself.

Her right hand remained gently wrapped upon Kyle's shaft, her hand snaking under her shirt and pulling her bra down, revealing one breast at a time. Soon enough, both 32Bs were able to be seen despite the shirt remaining upon her flesh. Between all the stimulation to herself and others, her small nipples were firm and erect, completely hardened. A small chuckle passed her lips -- again, not at Kyle directly but the inquiry itself. "You may have to fight Carl for that. He didn't exactly seem content with the verbal teasing I gave him. However, if he gets too distracted to try to just tackle and take that from me ... yes. You may."

Her face was all but burning by then. But her words left smoothly, no regret able to be detected in them. Unfortunately, her confession to Nick about wanting to lose her virginity had been so very true. And though Jun couldn't pinpoint why she wasn't as worried as she should be or why she felt it was right to trust Kyle for such a thing, it felt right to her. It made her go back to her Psychology lessons. Was this really how strong human instincts could be? She'd been taught something like that at one point in time and how it could apply to damn well nearly anything. But apparently they seemed to be very hell bent on sexually-related things. And now, the young Asian was seeing the very same lesson seem to come to life.

Pulling her shirt up enough so her breasts could be seen, her left arm hooked around them, holding them close together. They were literally inches away from Kyle's shaft -- so close and yet so far. "Go on then." She whispered softly again, trying to tempt him to give into his desires and urges. Simultaneously, Kyle wasn't the only one secretly wishing for more. It was tempting for Jun to want to try to use more than just her hand. She was curious on using her mouth, on having her barrier removed, on having an array of sexual acts done to her.

This time when all the thoughts went through her mind though, there was no shame at all. Her wishes only seemed to strengthen, become more dominant and wanting. It terrified and aroused her all the same. This ... must be a part of me I've never known of .. She mused silently, shuddering lightly as her crotch tingled harshly, wanting a finger - something - to touch her around the sensitive area once again. And she would more than happily oblige ... except her own hands were occupied. She knew Kyle would gladly have but the rules were still in place.

In an odd way, that gave her incentive to bring him over the edge. Even if he lost, she'd win -- and with any luck, the 'no touching' rules would be lifted. All that would really be left to figure was what would end up happening to the respective winner and loser. Hopefully nothing that would further forbid him from doing anything physical.

The pace on her hand quickened more, wanting to stick to a more optimistic mindset as she continued working, trying her damnedest to - as Christi had worded it - 'milk' Kyle and end the contest.

Kyle tried to lean back and get ready to climax lord knows he wanted to, but in reality seeing Jun's small breasts and exotic body. Feeling how close he was, his hands tightened around his chair. He swallowed lightly as he heard her answer, that she would be more then happy if he was her first. The only thing that really stopped him was this rule, and as he felt the heat from her hand, how wet his cock was becoming and how desperately he wanted to do something more. With Nadia there had been clothing he could have removed, but this was... more difficult there was nothing now to keep his mind steady but his imagination, and a mind that told him he was more then dirty. As he breathed and she told him to cum, He couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck these rules." The voice was small and yet perhaps they were the strongest words he had spoken all day. Not touching was bad enough, but he couldn't take it. Not with all that had happened, and how messed up his mind was, His hands grabbed Jun's body and pushed her back onto the floor, and in seconds his body was over hers. His cock was pulled out of her hand but it touched now a far more sensitive place. He didn't know exactly what the punishment for his next actions wold be, but fuck it he had lost the moment he had pushed Jun over, in for a penny in for a pound.

Kyle let out a soft low moan as His cock pushed it's way into Jun's pussy. His hardened erect mass was wet with Pre cum, and it was clear he had no intention of using a condom from the moment he had pushed her down. He didn't want to risk Carl taking a virginity that he had literally right in front of him. There was no line up in this situation, and he wanted Jun now. His hands tensed clawing her body lightly not giving in even if he had met resistance as he pushed himself inside her and started to lustfully thrust inside Jun.

His mouth licked her breasts sucking hard on the exposed flesh. He would cum, but it would be inside of Jun. He knew he would get looks. He had just intentionally lost this competition in a rather big way, but so long as he finished any punishment they would or could throw at him would make this moment worth his time. "I lose." He said rather loudly admitting that he had just taken himself out of the competition, He was always impatient really. So he would take his prize now. After all it was a damn good prize, Jun's tight virgin body rubbed his cock perfectly and he let out soft moans of hot air against her breasts.

Kylie was fighting with a person on the other line of her cellphone, she had a friend in the hospital and she did care about her. They took it upon themselves to make a joke and pretend as if she was getting worst and Kylie fell for it. “You stupid fucks!, now I am screwed since I am going to be late for the damn club” she hanged up and sighed, leaning against the wall behind her she tried her best to figure out what to say to them. Kylie just took her clothing and left the room without explaining so now she was indeed in trouble.

Taking an deep breath she turned off the ringtone and then walked back to the club room only to see the action that was going on inside. Couple of people were at it and this was turning out of hand very fast. She walked over to where she was sitting and began taking off her clothing once again not wanting to interrupt anybody having their fun. Once naked she placed her clothing on the corner of the chair and then sat and waited to see if someone would notice her, “Sorry, I got played a very bad prank…”. She shook her head and sighed, she could smell the juices from a couple of men already all over the room.

Jun was going to get assaulted by one of the guys, “Tsk…”. Guys never understood that it wasn’t okay to take advantage of weak girls but she knew that the battery of her tazer was near Carl and she could not see it from where she was sitting. Finally she decided that this time she would not cause the wrong impression, at least not more than what she did already. Leaning back on the chair she waited to see what the punishment would be for her leaving so soon.

"Ok... time. Last round!"

Nadia heard herself growl with frustration, and then colored vividly as she took her hands away from Kyle and made herself stand up. She stood there for a moment, conflicted and battling herself. It was Jun's gentle tap on her shoulder and light tease that actually made her move again. "Have fun," she told the other girl with a small smile as she gently tugged her bra back into place. It wasn't so much that she was bothered by the nakedness anymore, it was simply more comfortable than it was before. She watched Jamie move away from Carl before she began to walk toward him. The conflicted emotions that had gathered battled for supremacy and the battle grew in furiosity the closer she got to where Carl lay waiting. She had started this game with a seething hate for what she was being ordered to do, and now she had just been eager to swallow anything Kyle had been willing to offer her.

Now, she was marching right back to Carl. Every defiant and vengeful emotion he had caused in her before came back with a new intensity but they still paled in comparison to the sexual overdrive she found herself in. She still wanted to make the man squirm, but it had changed. Before she had just wanted to make him suffer for embarrassing her. Now, she wanted him to enjoy this as much as she was about it. Even so, as she stood over him, and then slowly came down to sit across his lower abdomen, she was glaring at him. She had a feeling that these tables were going to turn, and that made her more edgy than anything else had.

His cock was rock hard behind her, mere inches away from her back and the curves of her ass. His hands were tucked behind his head, well out of the way, and it gave Nadia a false sense of security as she reached one hand back to teasingly fondle the head of his shaft. Sitting as she was, she could feel every tense muscle and jerk of his body and it left her grinning at him as she began to stroke him. He twitched in her hand, and Nadia practically purred with feminine satisfaction. Her hips tilted, and her free hand slid down her toned, flat stomach to slip beneath her panties. She had thought about pulling them aside to let him see, but somehow, letting him know what she was doing without actually letting him see her fingers slide into her slit seemed so much better.

"I lose."

Nadia had gotten well into enjoying herself, her clit tingling and her slit aching with need, when Kyle's shout broke through the fog of pleasure she had created around herself. He'd lost? The way he had said it did not sound like loosing. She looked around in curiosity, only to gasp in shocked surprise at what she saw. Jun was almost completely hidden by Kyle's body and there was a violent eagerness to the way he drove himself into her. Jun didn't seem to be fighting him... but... Nadia wasn't sure if she should try to break that up or not. As it was, she had a caged tiger between her legs, one that had just gotten released due to someone else forfeiting the game.

'Fuck me.. ' she thought, fear spiking through her as her head snapped around to stare down at Carl. If she'd had the chance to bet, she would bet the tables were about to turn in a very big way. If there was going to be a chance to run, she had to do it now.

As Jun noted Kyle gripping the chair tightly, she wondered whether he was fine or not. In fact, she was damn ready to inquire herself. Her hand slowed but didn't dare cease by any means. "Is something .. ??" That was about as far as she got before the answer was revealed. Kyle was anything but okay. He'd finally snapped, getting tired and annoyed of the rules. While it had been true that she had admitted truthfully wanting to have her virginity taken, she hadn't quite expected his patience to fade here and now. He'd always seemed so much more calm and collected; to see Kyle in a completely different state was odd, foreign, and slightly nerve-wracking. A wince and gasp both left as she found herself on her back.

And before poor Jun could try to prepare herself for the pain that was to come, it happened. A few tears of pain fell down her face, the stinging sensation surging through her body as the pain dominated her body for a few moments. But soon enough, it disappeared, beginning to be replaced by pleasure. "Oh gods ... " She murmured, her hands hesitating before gently wrapping around Kyle's waist, pulling him closer. If they'd already gone this far, it seemed practically pointless to continue restraining herself. While staring up into Kyle's eyes, her head leaned slowly forward. After a brief pause, she pressed her lips gently upon his, sighing softly as he continued to ram his shaft repeatedly in and out of her.

A part of her was very much curious if this meant she'd won due to Kyle having lost ... but another portion of Jun was anywhere but in that mindset. Anything that involved the game was long beyond her thinking, logic, or caring. Her focus was definitely upon Kyle, the here and now and nothing more. Her legs wrapped around his waist after another short pause, her hips finally bucking up to meet with his thrusts, her breasts bouncing. The amount of force and friction aided out in her shirt hiking further up - but not yet off - her body and revealing her erect nipples, her bra pulled down enough so that they could be freed.

"So good .... " She murmured in between deep and passionate kisses, unable to help but get lost in the act. There were likely stares, no doubt. The thought made her blush more but definitely not even slow down. If anything, she got wetter, more drenched. Hell, she hadn't even considered the fact he wasn't bothering with a condom. All she knew was one single word that continued to repeat over and over in her head.

More .... more ..... more!

The scene folding in front of her was one like the damn porn movies, on one hand there was a couple having sex while on the others people were just screwing with each other. Kylie felt so out of place on this place but then she noticed somebody alone, the same guy she spanked. Grinning Kylie stood up and approached Nick and knelt down between his legs and looked around, with all the sexual energies going around if she could make him cum then she could win. Grinning she grabbed his shaft with both of his hands and started moving up and down trying her best to make him cum.

She could feel herself getting moist between her legs, the entire scene was making her really turned on. He was also very hard and she could tell that he was enjoying the show also. “Now I will make you cum and perhaps I can still win at least one prize”. She giggled and started jerking him off slowly leaning over him so he could see her breasts. Moving her hand to his she made sure he could grab one of her breasts so he could know that he had free reign to touch her breasts and hopefully that could bring him closer to an orgasm.

Carl knew he was in a bad state. His mind was virtually wrecked by the non-stop edging from two incredibly sexy, yet very different girls; teased and tortured with pleasure and temptation, being forced to submit to girls trying to get him to cum, and having to literally lay on his hands to keep from breaking the very rules he had set up. He had already resigned to losing the game and he just hoped he had some fight left for Nadia after Jun and Jamie's torments. Just some token resistance to save face. Suddenly, he felt his loins tremble in anticipation as Nadia turned to look at him. Fuck she was sexy in her torn shirt and underwear. Nadia had pulled her bra back down, but he'd gotten a brief glimpse of her succulent breasts and that stolen sight only made him even hotter. That's it, he'd couldn't fight any more. Just give in and end this stupid game already.

"I'm warning you, contents are under pressure... if you want to win, I can make this a lay up for you.. for the right encouragement," he said as she approached him, finding a bit of cockiness somehow as he tried desperately to find a way to get something out of his inevitable loss. Would it be bad if he came as soon as she touched him?

Nadia straddled him and stood looking down at his face, making Carl feel suddenly much more helpless. The stunning view up her long legs to her boy shorts, and then to her bra covered breasts, almost made up for the humiliating power imbalance she was trying to emphasize. And those boy shorts were soaked, he realized with a grin. Nadia was definitely turned on and he felt his cock throbbing in anticipation as she suddenly squatted down to sit on his stomach. Her weight wasn't much, but the sight of her in such an erotic posiiton, legs spread but covered still in her underwear, so close to his face made him gasp in surprise. And the hot, wet spot her sopping sex left on his stomach was very noticeable.

Nadia nestled her ass against his straining rod as she reached around to grasp it lightly with her fingers. Playing gently with just his swollen head, Carl was soon tense again and moaning helplessly. She might just milk him to orgasm with that exquisite tip torture and not even stroke his shaft. The thought was unbearable. And to top it off, she had plunged her fingers into her underwear and was shamelessly pleasuring herself on his stomach like he was some masturbation aid. His mind reeled at the thought of what those fingers might be doing under the fabric of her boy shorts, tantalizing hints were shown by the bulges and ridges of her motions through the fabric and the juices that were now pooling on his abs.

Just then, movement caught his eye and he saw his teammate Kyle stand up and almost tackle Jun to floor while announcing that he lost. Carl was momentarily distracted and about to say something, when he grinned instead. Clearly, Kyle had done the analysis and decided he'd rather fuck Jun's virgin slit and deal with the consequences later. Carl was going to let him have his fun provided Jun was fine with it. And judging by the moaning noises the slender Asian girl was making, she was very fine with it. He'd think of a way to let Jun punish Kyle afterwards to get his due. That might be fun for everyone, considering Jun seemed so submissive. Carl wondered just how cruel she could be as a domme, with the encouragement of the other girls in the room to egg her on.

But, Carl realized with a smug smile that Kyle's loss and shocking act of passion opened other opportunities. He let his gaze return to Nadia, who had stopped both teasing his cock and fingering herself as she stared with wide eyes at the frantically fucking couple just feet away from her. Her eyes met his and he saw fear spike in them and felt her body tense.

"Game's over I guess," he murmured with a smile. He let his hands come out from under his head and slid them up her thighs slowly to reach her hips, holding her onto his stomach as his fingertips played with the hem of her boy shorts. Part of him just wanted to fucking cum. A minute more of her teasing and his aching cock would finally explode. The thought of sending a geyser of his cum up her back, drenching her, was certainly arousing. But the dominant part of his personality, after being suppressed at great cost for so long, had come surging back as he let his eyes drift down her half-naked form. No, he wanted to make this cum special for both of them. Particularly for his own unrequited dom desires that were now growing into an unstoppable craving.

"The next challenge is the guys get to get their revenge on the girl who they ended with," Carl said in a louder voice. Loud enough that maybe Nick and Kylie could hear. June and Kyle were in their own world and could care less. Suddenly, Carl sat up, so he had the smaller Jamie straddling his hips with her ass pushing against his cock. One hand held an ass cheek while the other one reached up and grabbed a fistful of her red hair. He jerked her head back for a second to study her face, before he leaned forward and kissed her. Not a hard or aggressive kiss, but a slow, languid and totally confident one, taking his time to explore her lips and mouth before darting his tongue between her lips. Showing her he could take his time.

"Are you going to play along this time? Or do I have to tie you up?" he whispered as he broke the kiss, letting his blue eyes stare at her intensely. Carl hoped for the latter and decided the ropes would come out no matter how she responded.

Nick leaned his head back for a second before the touch of Jun's hands faded and saw that she was supposed to change again. He was left with the same feeling of disappointment that he had felt when Nadia departed after successfully managing to arouse him. He saw Jun go towards Kyle who immediately began to fuck her right in the middle of the room. Nick would have done the same if the rules permitted him to even touch her. But since he had arrived late and he was pretty insecure and uncomfortable already, he doubted he'd be in the same position as Kyle if he had arrived on time.

It was then that Kylie approached him and knelt between to his legs to grab onto his shaft and start jerking him off. He groaned rather loudly, unexpecting the pleasure from her hands. Then she spoke to him, to which he replied. "Then you'll be glad to know that I'm not far off." Her hand grabbed his and placed it on her breasts. First he was unsure but then he started squeezing the one breast before he brought his other hand forward and grabbed the other. He groaned and gasped from her hands on his dick as he fondled her breasts.

They only continued like that for a few moments before Nick eventually caved and came. His eyes closed while the cum was released from his shaft and his hands remained on her breasts. He opened his eyes again to look at her face, waiting for her reaction.

Watching his cock begin to react made her grin, his hands felt very good on her breasts as he began to fondle them. Biting her lip she saw him beginning to finally cum all over himself which made her giggle, moving her hand to her mouth she began licking his seed from her skin. “Mmm delicious” her eyes then looked at Carl as he determined the game was now over and then the males could have their way with the last female that touched them which for Nick was no other than the girl that spanked him and tazed him Kylie.

“Mmm it looks to me like you can have your way with me now, since this is not considered assault now you can do whatever you want with me” she leaned forward and whispered to her ear, “And hope you take me to heaven when you do”. Her eyes then looked at his body and then at him, “Mmmm my handcuffs are still on my bag in case you want to use them”. She approached him and gently pressed her lips against his kissing him with passion.

“Now you are supposed to take revenge on me, so what would you do my dear?” she wasn’t afraid of cum at all, most likely out of all of the girls in the room she could be the more experienced sex wise. She lost the count of how many guys and gurls she slept with of course always with protection and she always had her pills on her bag just in case something like this happened. Her eyes looked at him as she waited to see what this young man would do to her.

Nick was a little embarrassed that he came all over himself and her hand but after seeing her lick it off of her fingers, he didn't mind it so much. Her words were like silk that made him feel warm inside and caused his dick to become as hard as he was before. Her lips fell onto his in a passionate kiss, which he returned, something he was confident and experienced in. In between kisses he got the chance to speak. "Then arrest me."

While he kept kissing her, his hands continued to fondle her breasts as if he had never stopped. He became more comfortable with the position he was in and squeezed her tits harder, fondling them with more force. He loved the way her breasts felt under his hands, so firm. He pulled his lips from hers and moved them across her cheek to her ear, leaving his hands to fondle her as he whispered in her ear. "I would sit you down on my lap and hold onto your ass while my cock penetrates you, getting deeper and deeper inside you. I want to see your tits bounce every time I bang my hips against yours."

He had to admit, everything he was saying had been part of some fantasy that he once had. Being in this club and the position he was in, it allowed him to release his desires. Now that all the guys had been given permission to do what they wanted with the girls. He was still a virgin of course, being only a junior but he was looking forward to the time he would have with her.

She noticed how shy he indeed was, he was like a little puppy dog wanting to be led on a leash. She was a submissive at heart as much as he was, he did not belonged with the role of a master without any self confidence but perhaps she could help him gain some confidence. Grinning she reached behind for her purse and took out her pair of cuffs, “You are the master and you are supposed to take care of your submissive”. Grinning she handcuffed her own hand and then reached behind her back and cuffed her other wrists trapping her hands behind her back.

“Now I am in your hands, I cannot touch you and you have complete control of what you do to me. The keys are in my purse so I have no way of getting them”. She looked at his once again erect cock and smirked, “My my my are you so hard?”. She straddled her body on top of his and slowly lowered herself on top of him as she felt his cock go through her pussy filling her up. “Mmmm that’s it… you are so big…. Now that you have me where you want me what are you planning to do with me?”. She could feel his cock all the way inside her pussy and the face he put on was one for the pictures. “I cannot move on my own since I have nothing to hold myself to, now if you want to fuck me then help me yourself”.

"Game's over I guess."

"Shit," Nadia very nearly bolted. Had his hands moved but a fraction slower, she very well may have been gone from his lap. As it was, his touch shackled her in place. She shivered as his hands traveled up her thighs to hold firmly onto her hips. His fingers bit into her skin to hold her firmly as she squirmed, but caused her no pain. For a moment they simply stared at each other. There was an arrogant, masculine hunger shining in his eyes that called to her as much as it baited her to run. And she wanted to, she wanted to run from him, but she was afraid of the idea of him actually giving chase.

"The next challenge is the guys get to get their revenge on the girl who they ended with."

"Son of a-" Nadia flinched as Carl sat up and in her effort to keep from falling over she ended up pressed tight against his chest. One of his hands cupped her ass and helped secure her balance, but did nothing to protect her from the way his cock pressed against her. Where it rubbed against her, her skin was left burned from the contact. She squirmed in his lap in an attempt to escape it, but there was no where to go. She very nearly snarled at him when his hand wrapped itself in her hair and held her still. One of her hands ended up holding onto his wrist as if she meant to yank his hand out of her hair. The other was clinging onto his shoulder as if for dear life.

Carl jerked her head back by her hair and her back arched, pressing her softer body more firmly into the hard muscle of his. For a moment he studied her and Nadia wondered what he could see. There was fear from the feeling of being trapped, excitement from his obvious display of aggressive possession, plenty of lust and desire built up from everything that had happened thus far, anger at being handled as if he had some right to do, and a feminine kind of aggression shimmering just beneath everything else, waiting to be unleashed.

And then, his lips covered hers. Nadia tried to curse him, even meant to push him away, but his slow, sure assault melted the tension out of her body little by little. He took his time. He fanned small fires into vivid blazes as he arrogantly seized and claimed her lips, mouth, and tongue with the a sure, relaxed confidence. It spoke volumes to how he saw her, not as something he had to catch, but as something he had already won. Nadia couldn't deny the sensual heat it caused, but she was still glaring at him defiantly when he drew away and let her catch her breath again.

"Are you going to play along this time? Or do I have to tie you up?" he whispered to her, blue eyes boring down into her own. She stared at him for several seconds, amazed by how the mention of being tied up made her heart pound faster. A fresh wave of liquid heat coated her slit and dampened her already soaked boy-shorts, but her eyes narrowed as she worked one arm between them and began to struggle against his hold. She pushed against his chest, eyes flashing with a mix of pure enjoyment and anger.

"If you put ropes on me, I will make you pay for it Carl, I swear," she hissed at him as she struggled in his lap, unwittingly grinding her firm ass back and forth against his cock while she wriggled. What terrified her, and really made her put up a decent struggle, was that she couldn't stop thinking about it. Being helpless and vulnerable to him horrified her and thrilled her in ways she simply could never explain. She wanted him to do it, but she couldn't say it, couldn't admit it. She could barely let herself think it. The more she realized she wanted this to happen, the more of a fight she gave him.

Carl smiled as she threatened him, his dominant craving aiding his surging confidence. He held her tightly within his strong arms and her wriggling was just increasing the pleasant pressure on his aching cock. She felt like a bird he had caught, fluttering lightly on his lap and pressing her soft curves against him unwillingly as she fought the confines of the cage his body had made. Her skin felt hot against him and he tightened his grip on her and tugged her head closer so he could whisper in her ear.

"We'll play fair. You can have a safe word. If you ever think you can't handle it, just say the safe word and I'll let you out," he whispered, lips brushing against her earlobe as his hand squeezed her ass cheek gently. "But, I hope you are strong enough to not use it."

Carl pulled her face back with her hair and stared in her eyes. Her green orbs still blazed with anger and a little fear, but he could sense she was truly excited beneath that mask. She was conflicted and torn as she tried to glower at him, but her body betrayed her and he could feel her arousal from the heat of her slit, the soaked boy shorts rubbing wetly against the shaved skin above his cock. She wasn't going to submit meekly, though, and he knew he'd have to keep up his control or she might still try to break free. But, he hoped his challenge to her with the safe word might make her pride his ally in the scene he so desperately wanted to play out with her. It would be his first taste of true dominance and he hungered so badly to get her under his control.

Turning his head, Carl found Jamie watching them as Kylie had swooped in to torment Nick. He didn't like her standing around without anything to do, and he knew Jamie liked girls as well as being a top. Nadia was going to be a handful... A little grin came to his face as he felt Nadia start to struggle a bit again on his lap.

"Jamie, come here and help me with Nadia. I have some rope in the bag and I think we are going to need two sets of hands to tie her down. She's not going to submit easy," Carl said, licking his lips slightly in anticipation. He placed his hand down and stood up, easily lifting Nadia with him by the hand on her ass. She was struggling to get free and he quickly grabbed her by her hips and threw her over his shoulder, hand resting lightly on her ass as he carried her to one of the wooden coffee tables in the drama club lounge. It was well made and sturdy, with four thick legs. He ignored Nadia's struggles to squirm free as he studied it critically.

"I'm going to need some help with the knots and all," he said to Jamie as she approached. Carl wasn't a boy scout and was terrible with tying things up. He knew he'd make a bungled mess of this by himself, especially trying to hold the now kicking Nadia down with one hand while trying to tie her to the table with the other. The willful girl was definitely a two person job to subdue. "I really have no idea how to tie someone down yet.. you said you were interested in shibari, right?"

Oh thank goodness Kylie had to deal with Nick! If Jamie had to Sub right now she’d probably explode. One man a day she could handle, cram three guys in there and it started to become a little…overwhelming. Well that left her free to watch the show. At least, it –did- leave her free to watch up until Carl called over to her.

“Mhmm I’m very interested in shibari. Though she doesn’t seem to be.” Jamie grinned as Nadia continued to squirm and flail under Carl’s grasp. Shibari took time as well as a sub that didn’t fight every step of the way, but thankfully she knew a couple of quick, easy knots that should get the job done. She moved over to Carl’s bag and pulled out a couple of bundles of thick, nylon rope that would be perfect for binding Nadia. As much as she wanted to snoop around and see what other goodies were in the bag, they were sort of on a timed schedule here and that would have to wait for later.

“I’m very good with knots. But if you want me to tie her up you have to be nice and share. Truce? And a warning before you cum would be appreciated.” They could play Dom vs. Domme later. Getting Nadia to be the first sub to orgasm would take a little teamwork and less headbutting. Jamie began working with the rope as she closed the distance between Carl and his struggling sub, forming loose shackles so that capturing Nadia’s flailing appendages would be easier. First thing was first: doing something about those arms.

Jamie had enough rockclimbing experience to tie most knots one handed, but getting a headstart never hurt. Once her makeshift shackles were completed, she grasped one of Nadia’s wrists, lacing a shackle of rope around it before grabbing onto the other to bind them both together as quickly as she could. Which was turning out to be quite the pain in the neck! The girl was strong! If Carl wasn’t helping her, Jamie wouldn’t have stood a chance of physically overpowering the struggling redhead.

“Ah ah ah” Jamie clicked her tongue disapprovingly as Nadia continued to struggle against her grasp as she tried to tighten the bindings at her wrists. “If you keep struggling they’re going to end up tighter.” While the knots themselves wouldn’t tighten the more she struggled, Jamie herself was binding them rather snuggly because she felt like if Nadia broke free before they could break her there would probably be hell to pay. Lot’s and lots of hell...and Jamie didn’t like hell, she was a very gentle Domme after all.

Nadia was definitely going to be a handful if they were ever paired along together. Jamie didn’t like having her ass handed to her and as the taller girl struggled, she was reminded that Nadia was much bigger and stronger than her. Though this whole problem was becoming much easier to ignore as she yanked on the rope to pull her bound together wrists upwards, crawling under the table so that she could quickly tie the other end to one of the legs to force the struggling sub’s arms into a more useless position.

Scrambling a bit under the table, she resurfaced at the opposite end and now bound a rope shackle to Nadia’s left ankle, using the leg of the table as a sort of pulley as she tugged and forced the other girl into a spread eagle position. Then the other leg, peeking her head up above the table top to make sure she wasn’t hurting the other girl as she forced her legs wide apart by cutting the slack out of the rope. Now that the girl could do little more than squirm and buck a little bit, she checked Nadia’s hands and feet to make sure that they were still warm and she hadn’t screwed up her knots while the girl had been struggling. “Shhh…relax…you’re fine.” Jamie cooed sweetly down at her before turning to Carl. “There you go! All done.” Jamie grinned, looking quite pleased with herself as she surveyed her work.

Aw…damnit…she forgot to take Nadia’s bra and boyshorts off!

“Hmm…think you could rip her underwear off or should I go get some scissors?”

Nick watched her handcuff her wrists behind her back and could only smile at the sight of the girl. He gasped as her pussy engulfed his cock and he felt the pleasure of being inside a girl. It was unlike anything he had felt previously. None of the handjobs or the seduction came close to feeling this good. "You didn't seem to have much trouble taking it in, have you done this before?" He teased, grinning. "Well, it's pretty obvious that I'm going to fuck you and it'd be pointless to stop now when I'm already inside you." He smiled, looking at her face then her breasts.

Nick reached around her body and grabbed her ass as he leaned forward to plant his lips on hers. He kissed her hard and fast before thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. His hands remained on her ass, squeezing them when his hips were about to bang against hers to keep her in place. It had just occurred to him that she had taken his virginity but he was behaving as if they did this every day. The thought that he was indeed inside her and fucking her, didn't faze him at all. Instead, he was excited about the next time they might do this. Which would be a while, considering that each of the girls had to spend time with each guy.

"We'll play fair. You can have a safe word. If you ever think you can't handle it, just say the safe word and I'll let you out. But, I hope you are strong enough to not use it."

Nadia had gone stiff and still when Carl had jerked her head forward. Her arms were locked between them and shook from the strain of trying to hold herself away from him. The brush of his lips against her ear sent a shiver down her spine, but it was his words that made her freeze up. He yanked her head back again to look at her and she felt a fresh burst of anger at being manhandled and controlled so easily.

She had been about to ask about the safe word he had mentioned, tempted by the challenge he presented and the safety net it would offer her, when his attention turned to elsewhere. If he did anything she didn't like or really didn't want, she need only speak a single word, and then everything should be over. But, could she trust him? Would he really stop? She couldn't be sure. She wasn't even sure she wanted this. Her struggles started again when she heard his question to Jamie. But, when he stood she clung to him, afraid of falling.

It took her moment to realize he wasn't going to drop her. Somehow, that realization did nothing to sooth her. She nearly got her feet to the ground, mere inches from a real chance to escape him, and then his hands grabbed her hips and tossed her up over his shoulder as if she weighed nearly nothing. For a second she was stunned, and then Nadia began to thrash dangerously in his hold. She didn't care if she fell, it was ridiculous to be carted around over his shoulder!

"Put me down!" she barked at him. Her hands were planted against his back to hold herself up but her legs were trapped under his arms. She squirmed around to try and see what was going on and where he was going, anything other than the very firm and naked ass her head was pointed toward. Privately she could admit that the play of muscles down his back and in his legs was mouthwatering. 'I will never say those words out loud.'

A moment later and Nadia yelped as Carl gave her a toss. She thought at first she was going to hit the ground and tensed up in fear, clinging onto any part of his arms and shoulders that she could reach. But, he lowered her carefully onto the cold top of a table. For a second she stared up at him, and then her eyes flashed as she tried to dive to the side. His hands found her and she swore she thought she heard him laugh as he held her down. He was careful, trying to hold her without hurting her. His grip was a bit too tight, but he could have been far more mean about it and she knew it. She also knew that she could do a lot more to get away if she really wanted to.

'Does that mean I don't want to get away, then? God, I can't figure this out! I can't think!

Carl leaned over her to keep her from being able to roll away and caught her arms to hold them still. A moment later, soft rope was being pulled tight around one wrist, and then the other. Nadia looked back to find Jamie pulling the rope to drag her hands up over her head and, for a moment, was completely dumbfounded. She had been so struggling with Carl she hadn't even noticed her!

"You?.. Bitch," Nadia hissed, her legs flailing as she tried to through her weight to the side and roll of the table. Carl was there again to hold her down, and other than a little chiding remark, Jamie didn't seem to care one whit whether Nadia was angry or not. Honestly, she didn't know the blonde any better than she knew the soccer start. But, what the hell was this? Weren't girls supposed to stick together or something?

It wasn't long before Nadia's hands were not going anywhere. Shortly after that, her legs weren't getting very far, either. The ropes were soft on her skin, nearly comfortable-feeling if she wasn't being too damned stubborn to sit still and relax. Although tight enough that there was no way she was going to just wiggle out, they weren't causing her any pain or problems beyond keeping her from being able to move.

After a minute or two, Nadia finally gave up the fruitless struggle and relaxed as Jamie had suggested. She was panting from a mixture of physical exertion and sexual tension when Jamie commented on her bra and boy-shorts. Her cheeks flushed a vivid red as her eyes bounced back and forth between them.

"Are you serious?" she asked, her voice biting, and yet pitched a little high. A second later, her eyes began to widen. "Fuck, you are serious!" She couldn't believe what was happening here, or the stunningly unpredictable tastes and habits she was learning about these two. Panic made her heart beat faster, and Nadia licked her lips as her mouth went dry. "Before you.. do anything else... my safe word. What is the safe word?" It was a flat demand more than anything else. If they wanted to keep playing, Carl was going to give her the safe word he had promised her.

As Jun accepted more of what was happening to her body, and seemed to not just accept what was happening, but enjoy it. Kyle got more into it, not only pushing her down a little harder, but more than that His hands gripped the shirt that was lightly being pushed up. His hands were like claws as he gripped it hard and Then tore it from her skin. the loud audible rip of the fabric as he tore it in half, making sure that it's remains just fell to the ground.

As Jun's legs wrapped around Kyle's body he responded by dragging his nails across her chest, scratching her breasts in a heavy clawing as he came to her bra. His cock was hard and made wet slapping noises as he pounded inside her. His hand pulled on the harder fabric, Kyle wasn't in the mood to allow Jun to have any kind of fabric on her skin, and unlike what he had done for Nadia who he had asked if he could destroy her clothing, he was under the simple assumption that if Jun's body was fare game to him, then her clothing was as well.

The clips on the back of Jun's bra gave snapping and tearing the fabric as the shoulder straps broke off in his haste, he honestly didn't even know he was that strong. Though he was absolutly sure that the action had caused some pain on Jun's skin. The metal wire of a bra, and the clips pulling into her skin left white, and red marks against her exotic skin. As he had finally stripped Jun bare, He lifted himself slightly getting a better angle inside Jun's body, as His hands forcefully pushed down on Jun's breasts, pinching her nipples and pushing her against the cold tile floor.

"Oh God... yes." His eyes were practically glowing as he reveled in the the sight he had created with Jun riding his cock and her shredded clothes all around him. It thrilled him, and made him want more, the more he was happy to give to Jun as she seemed more then happy to take it. Leaning in to her he bit down on her ear as his cock rode the inside of her juicy cunt hard. The slapping noises they made were a delight for him to hear. "Beg for me to cum inside you." He whispered into her ear, "Scream you want my cum loud enough for everyone in this room to know it."

Carl had to admit, manhandling Nadia was quite a thrill. Some primal cave-man part of his brain swelled up as he had lifted the girl and carried her struggling body over his shoulder. The fact that he was buck naked with a throbbing hard on and was looking forward to ravishing her helpless form only made the whole scene feel more like a fantasy come true. Was this even really happening? Part of him knew she wasn't struggling as hard as she could, but she was definitely fighting enough so he had to really want to do this to her. Good thing he did.

Carl ignored Nadia's demands to put her down and turned to respond to Jamie's offer. A truce sounded fine to him. He wasn't sure exactly what Jamie wanted to do with Nadia, but he wondered if she had noticed that strap on in the bag. That would be hot.

"Sure, I think Nadia has enough fight for us to both to have fun, and frankly, I think I could use some help," he answered her with a grin, then let his eyes drift down her clothed body. "But... one last order for you. Everyone else here is pretty much naked and if you are going to top with me, you need to shed some clothes." The idea of the petite Jamie nude while teasing and torturing the bound Nadia with him sent a surge of lust through him, making his cock twitch visibly.

As he set Nadia down on the table, she started to struggle in earnest, sensing a last chance at freedom. Carl had to be a little more aggressive in pinning her, now enjoying feeling her struggle against his naked body as he used his arms and legs to control her writhing form. This close to her, watching her face as she fought against him, Carl knew that she was battling herself as much as him. If she really wanted to get free, she would have escalated things to the point where he'd have to use enough force to potentially hurt her. He would still have held her, but it would have been a no-holds barred battle. He didn't think she was acting though, she just couldn't seem to decide on whether she wanted to yield or fight and was stuck somewhere in the middle. Perhaps she sensed she couldn't win against his superior physical strength, or perhaps she was torn because part of her was enjoying Carl's display of power. As much as she fumed in protest, her nipples were hardened nubs that he could feel through her bra as they brushed his chest and his thigh felt only wet heat in the center of her boy shorts when it slid between her legs.

Jamie was surprisingly adept with the ropes. How had she made those loops so quickly? She was trussing up Nadia so fast that the red head didn't even realize what was going on at first. Carl was trying to figure out exactly what knots she was using, but Nadia was distracting him and Jamie was working so efficiently he couldn't follow her motions, slithering under the table and reappearing like some kind of bondage elf to lasso another one of Nadia's flailing limbs out of nowhere!

And then Nadia was bound! Carl stood up and moved to the foot of the table and admired Jamie's work as the petite blonde checked the ropes one last time. The sight was truly magnificent. Nadia was flushed with her struggles and panting heavily still, muscles testing the ropes futilely for a few more seconds before she slumped back in wary exhaustion. Her body was stretched out with her wrists together over her head and her legs spread wide. Completely exposed to whatever devilish delights Carl and Jamie wanted to inflict on her. The bra and underwear she had on were strangely erotic on her helpless body, like a last bit of protection, but Carl agreed with Jamie. They had to go. All in all, the reality was better than his wildest fantasy and Carl was happy to just admire her bound form for a long moment.

"Safe word?" he answered Nadia with a reassuring smile. "Definitely, that's the rule in the club. We have to have trust. But we also want people to take risks... I hope you trust us enough to push your own limits. You pick the word or a phrase. Whatever you want and something you won't say by accident. So don't pick, for instance 'carl, be my master' because you might say it accidentally." He chuckled at his little joke, but Nadia seemed unamused.

"I'm going to take off you underwear now," he said with a grin before crouching down and sliding his hands up her spread legs to reach the lacy material of her boy shorts. His lips followed one of his hands, kissing and nibbling up her inner thigh before he placed his mouth over Nadia's sopping wet sex. He kissed her open mouthed through the soaked fabric before he burrowed with his lips into her crevasse to grab a piece of the wet material in his teeth. Yanking back with his head, he pulled the almost translucent wet underwear from her mound before he grabbed it with his hands and started trying to tear it with his teeth. It was a lot harder than he thought and he struggled for a bit longer than he expected, cheeks flushing red in annoyance, before he finally got it to rip. Panting from exertion, he ripped the small hole he had created larger until the entire bottom half of her shorts were torn asunder and she was completely exposed.

"Umm, I think we need the scissors for the bra. That was kind of tough," he said to Jamie, rubbing his jaw slightly as he looked with pure wonder at Nadia's spread split, her pink folds glistening with her arousal.

"Wait a second Nadia, I'll be right back," he told her with a wink. Then he stood up and grabbed Jamie who was returning with scissors from the bag, pulling his co-dom close to confer with her. "Oh, and ummm.. what do you want to do to her? I've got a crop in the bag, some nipple clamps, some candles, a feather duster... oh and some dildos. And a butt plug!" Carl glanced over at Nadia as he realized he was speaking a bit too loud and she might have heard all that.

The truth was, now that Nadia was trussed and spread, all Carl really wanted to do was fuck her. But he knew he had to be more creative than that. It was good that Jamie was helping him as he probably would just climb on top of Nadia and sate himself after being teased for so long already tonight. But, he was so horny he was feeling awfully uncreative and impatient suddenly.

"You pick first... or maybe we should each take a toy and try to see what she likes more? Experiment a bit, you know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom