Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Keep going, you got it this time!” Jamie encouraged the other girl cheerfully as Nadia finally seemed to get the ropes to cooperate. There, that wasn’t so bad, it hadn't taken the other girl long to figure out how to get the bindings just right. And they were on pretty good too, snug but not too uncomfortable. A little bit of wriggling and Jamie couldn’t slide her hands out of the makeshift cuffs that locked her wrists together. Her hands still felt warm and Nadia had checked them for capillary refill. Nice. Now all they had to do was get these pesky ropes off and maybe they could all sit around and play a nice relaxing game of Rummy while the other Doms and Subs finished up whatever crazy sex related shenanigans they were up to.

Hold on a second...Doms? Subs? Now Jamie finally seemed to realize that she –wasn’t- giving a clinic on knot tying at work. She was in High School Bondage Club….and now she was BONDAGED! Ah! Run! A bit of panic made her heart rate spike as her flight or fight reflexes kicked in. Obviously she couldn't do much in the way of fighting with her hands bound. But Nadia was moving to undo the ropes so that she didn’t need to run. Oh thank God, Nadia was going to get the ropes off of her and everything was going to be okay.

At least…Nadia started to take them off…and then the redhead looked at Carl. Which of course made Jamie look at Carl when she noticed the implied line of Nadia's gaze. And finally all the little pieces of the puzzle clicked into place. So -this- was why Carl had been soooo sweet to suggest that she give a little rope tying demonstration. It wasn't to make Nadia feel less intimidated by the ropes. It was to get Jamie all tied up!

Oh fuck…and she had been stupid enough to announce she was a Switch….or wanted to –try- to be a Switch. Jamie liked to top, it's who she was. Topping, Domming, they seemed to go hand in hand. Submitting...well...that didn't seem to work well into her plan at all. And it wasn't even if she would be submitting just a little bit! She was going to be submitting to a Sub. Turned into some pet's pet! Nadia was a nice girl and all but Jamie didn't want to be her plaything. And she certainly didn't want to be Carl's. Not unless he was going to magically turn his dick into a dildo.

“I’m just gonna go…er…get these off…eheheh…Good job tying them though Nadia! Really excellent!” Jamie began to sidle away as she spouted out compliments that were sincere but also an attempt to distract at this point. Finally managing to maneuver herself so that she was out of arm’s reach, she turned on her heel and bolted towards the door. Was Jamie –really- going to bolt out of the room stark naked and run all the way down to the woodshop to cut off the ropes with a table saw? No…that would be stupid! She’d use the –band- saw…there was much less chance of her accidently maiming herself! Shit but what if the nylon got caught in the teeth of the saw? Maybe she should use the acetyaline torch? How the hell was she going to use Sparker with her hands bound?!

Did Carl grease the damn doorknob or something?! Some horrible preventative measure to keep all the naughty, uppity Subs from being able to flee the room?! Or where her hands really that sweaty from fear and her nerves so rattled from adrenaline that she couldn’t manage to turn the stupid doorknob that was the only thing keeping her from sweet, sweet freedom.

Carl was actually finding the lesson educational. He'd never regretted not doing boy scouts, he doubted they had a Bondage merit badge, but some basic knot tying skill was kind of essential for his new hobby. There was so much still to learn that the lesson was only pointing out how ignorant he truly was. Circulation, how the knot tightened, fluid retention, nerve sensation... he'd have to go home and practice in safety after this!

Plus, there was something strangely erotic about watching Nadia tie up the naked Jamie. The concentration and thoughtfulness the redhead put into tying the soft rope onto the blonde girl's smooth skin was mesmerizing. And the transformation in Jamie, from free and unrestrained to suddenly bound and defenseless, stirred his own longings. And then Nadia was done, beaming with pride as Jamie inspected the ropes and confirmed she was well and truly tied up!

"Great job Nadia!" said Carl quickly, but reached out to stop her from untying the knots as she glanced at him. "Hold on for one second though..."

Perhaps Jamie finally realized at the same time Nadia did what Carl's ulterior motive was. Or perhaps the innocent smile he had tried to maintain had transformed into a mischievous one without him realizing it. The bound blonde was suddenly backing away, a nervous tone in her voice as her eyes darted between them. Carl kept his hands low and spoke to her in a soothing tone. "Jamie - hey... don't worry! I just- WAIT!"

Nadia and Carl were treated to the sight of the Jamie's delicious rear as the spooked girl spun quickly and bolted towards the door. Sighing, Carl quickly sprinted after her. A naked boy chasing a half-tied blonde through a room full of people having kinky sex! He wasn't sure what she was thinking... her hands were tied and she was naked! Where was she going to go? How much trouble would they all get in if she was caught!

"Jamie - hold on! Stop!" he shouted. Damn, she was surprisingly quick. Fortunately, she was fumbling at the doorknob and he was able to wrap his strong arms around her waist. She was such a little thing that he could just pick her up and carry her if he wanted to, but he decided to rationalize with her first.

"Easy there speed racer!" he murmured, grinning over her shoulder as he held her tight against his naked body. "I think.. after how Nadia reacted, it's only fair that you can show her that being tied up isn't a horrible thing. I know you mentioned you wanted to try and be a switch... welll, Nadia's about as easy a first domme as you could have. Come on, don't you want to make her feel better? This will be good for her.. and easy for you."

Carl paused to let his words sink into the panicked blonde's head. He didn't know Jamie that well, but she'd always appeared to have a bit of a tomboy attitude. Confident and unafraid to do a dare. Smiling, he added, "Totally easy... you can have a safe word and everything. You aren't chicken are you? I mean, you aren't scared of letting Nadia try out the other side? That doesn't... bother you? I'll just give her advice... hands off."

Nadia wasn't sure if she should laugh or chase Carl down and demand he leave Jamie alone. She didn't look freaked out, but she certainly wasn't happy. Frantic maybe, irrational certainly if she was actually going to run out of here naked. Nadia jumped when Carl took off after the blonde. At first she only stared... but then she started to chuckle at the absurdity of it all. Carl running stark naked through the others happily having kinky sex, while buck naked, to catch Jamie, hand's tied and also buck naked, was actually rather funny to watch.

Even so, she hesitated to follow them. It just.. didn't seem like a good idea. Instead, Nadia's attention wondered to her clothes. She knew Carl had made that rule about not putting clothes back on but... she needed to feel at least a little less exposed. Besides, it was cold. So, she found her boy shorts and the button up shirt she had been wearing before and pulled them both on. It didn't hide much, really, but it made her feel a little better. Being so... exposed felt much, much weirder now that she wasn't tied to a table.

By the time she was done, Carl seemed to be maneuvering Jamie back toward where Nadia was still standing by the table. The petite woman still had her hands tied up, and Nadia frowned a little as they drew closer. "Hey.. aren't you going to untie her.. I mean... Jamie, are you okay with this?" Nadia was getting nervous again. She remembered the panic she had felt at being tied up. The thought of Jamie feeling that way made her stomach do flips. This whole thing was starting to make her feel very uncomfortable. She over heard the mention of a safe word... but Carl was keeping his voice down.

Nadia was starting to decide she didn't like letting that man have time to plan anything. He was devious and cunning... not a good combination. "No, seriously... if Jamie isn't comfortable-" Nadia stopped, raising her eyebrows at the look Carl gave her. What was that, exactly? A "shut the hell up" or a "would you wait?"... she wasn't really sure. That actually annoyed her more than she thought it would, and she gave an "excuse the hell out of me?" look right back to him.

Jamie’s entire body tensed as Carl’s arms wrapped around her; she was entirely expecting to be flung around and manhandled, but her feet were still firmly on the ground. Instead of overpowering her, it appeared as though Carl was going to engage her in a little bit of psychological warfare. Pfft…whatever…there wasn’t a damn thing he could say that would make her fall for whatever ridiculous plan he was concocting. At least…that’s what Jamie had thought, until Carl just about –dared- her to do it, to prove to him and Nadia that being tied down wasn’t scary. CHICKEN?! How dare he insinuate she was even remotely afraid of a little thing like getting trussed up! Jamie certainly wasn’t scared of being tied down to something and unable to move for an extended period of time while two strangers did who-the-fuck-knew-what to her.

…Alright, so maybe she was a –little- scared. But Carl didn’t need to know that. Jamie wanted to be a Domme first and foremost, so being scared right now wasn’t doing to do anything for the image she wanted to convey. Sure, she wanted to try to be a Sub on occasion, but that was just for the sake of switching things up and not falling into a rut. Besides, what sort of Domme would she look like if she was afraid to do the things she was asking her Sub to do?

Ugh…stupid, macho, manipulative jerkface! She’d get him for this!

“Fine…I’ll do it.” Her voice came out with a soft growl coated around it. Damn Carl and damn his plotting! Well maybe being tied up would be good…she’d have nothing better to do than to think about how to exact her own revenge against Carl while the two of them bumbled around and tried to figure out what to do with a Domme in Sub’s clothing. So she let Carl herd her along over towards the table where Nadia stood near. Apparently her discomfort was also making Nadia a little hesitant. So Jamie tried her best to put her game face back on, trying to find the mindset of confident Domme once more to help soothe her own trepidations about being tied up.

“I’m fine…but thanks for being worried for me. I do want to try…it’ll help me understand what it’s like for you and other Subs. Maybe it’ll make me a better Domme.” Jamie shrugged with a smile. Then she stood up on tiptoe to give Nadia a light kiss on the cheek, just because the redhead was adorable. Then her fingers lightly plucked at the centerline of the shirt the other girl had put back on. “I hope this is coming back off sometime soon, as cute as you look with it on, I’d like it better off.” Jamie glanced behind her at Carl.

“Alright Carl! Nadia! Let’s get this show on the road!” She wriggled her way out of the tall athlete’s arms and moved to go sit on the tabletop and wait patiently. “Oh…and I guess my word is -platypus-“ Just the image that came with the word made her grin and she felt a little better knowing that if things got terrible she had a word that would make it all stop; as well as a humorous image of a ridiculous animal to hopefully pick her spirits back up.

Carl was a little surprised that Jamie agreed so easily. He had felt the petite blonde tense up deliciously in his arms when he first proposed the idea and her growl of agreement had been a surprise. Perhaps she did indeed have a bit more curiosity about switching roles than he expected given her domme persona?

In any event, Carl was feeling lucky to have somehow convinced Jamie to show Nadia the 'ropes' and he couldn't help but have a bit of a silly grin of anticipation as the naked blonde sat on the table. Nadia had somehow changed back into her boy shorts and shirt, although the torn top still revealed plenty. Carl thought about ordering her to strip naked again, given his rules at the start of the meeting, but then decided he could always enforce that later with some additional punishment! Plus, she did little look fairly sexy in that combination, especially standing in front of the tied up Jamie!

"Ok Nadia, first things first, you need to finish tying Jamie up to the table," suggested Carl. "I've got some more rope, so I can tie her hands up at the top like yours, but I'd suggest for her legs you try restraining her around the knees instead of the ankles... so we can keep them bent and spread them to the sides more... maybe a little more helpless than you were even." Carl gave Nadia a glance, hoping she would be able to visualize how much more exposed Jamie would be with her knees up and pulled sideways to the sides of the table.

Carl grabbed Jamie's wrists and leaned her onto her back as he pulled her hands over her hand and towards the head of the table. As he started tying her down, he continue with his plan.

"So, I think we should set a goal for you to make Jamie do something she doesn't really want to do," Carl said as he worked on the blonde's restraints. "Since we know she doesn't mind pleasuring you... perhaps a better goal might be getting her to say something. Like, maybe 'Carl is the best master.' Yeah, actually that is perfect!"

Carl had a grin on his face now and he whispered into Jamie's ear, "Make sure you don't give up too easily... make Nadia work for it!"

Turning back to Nadia, he continued, "I'd suggest, since I bet she's stubborn, we start with some pain so she knows what that feels like, but I think you might have better success just teasing her to the point where she just gives up and says the words. Judging by how quickly she came earlier, I think that might be her weakness. What do you think?"

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpg

Jun had been so caught up in the odd exchange between Nadia, Jamie, and Carl that a few other things had gone unnoticed. But before the latter comprehended, she noted how Nadia had damn well nearly had a panic attack. The Asian couldn't help but feel sympathetic for her, honestly. She'd come here to this club, unsure of how to deal with everything that would be introduced also. But perhaps it'd been the drive and desire to learn which made the process much simpler to accept and go along with. Her masochistic side steadily waking up definitely helped, also. Her head fell lightly against the floor and finally that was when she noted that at some point in time ... Kyle had darted off!

"...Wait, what?! Huh?!" Panic couldn't help but rush through her as multiple curses ran through her head. She wasn't irked at his decision but rather ... couldn't he have taken the belt he'd used as a rope of sorts off her first? Light winces passed her lips as she squirmed, trying to find a way to undo it. Of course, the damn buckle had to be away from her teeth. "Goddamnit ... " She murmured lowly, annoyed and embarrassed at being kept spread and exposed for anyone in the room. The dawning of her exact position and vulnerability made Jun's heart quickly race and her struggling attempts quicken.

She wasn't sure whether to be more scared or aroused at being stuck like this. She wouldn't scream ... albeit she did wonder on trying to ask one of the three for assistance. Her pulse only got faster as she remembered Carl's vow for revenge on her from the 'jerk-off' game. Had that been an idle threat? The tone had suggested most definitely no, it was very real. So would calling him be wise or no? He seemed to be the least busy person ... but between her slight fears and not wanting to interrupt, she found herself remaining silent, refusing to alert anyone else of her situation.

And yet, each failed attempt made her want to give in and ask for some assistance. Her head shook lightly no from side to side, panting softly as her eyes closed and a weak groan left her lips. "Urgh!" Her teeth gripped her lower lip as she tried to think what to do. To speak up or not to? That appeared to be her question at that time.

God.. she was blushing again. Nadia couldn't help but rub at her cheek, her skin was tingling where Jamie had kissed her. The heat spread right down to her core, sending out waves of sensation to every nerve ending, all of which were still over sensitized. How could she possibly be feeling more naked now than she had been a moment ago? Nadia pulled the tattered edges of her shirt tighter around her body, blushing all the more when Jamie made it known she hoped it would be coming off again, soon. Being called cute was unusual enough that she still gave the blonde a smirk that simply said: 'yeah... cute, right, sure.'

"Platypus?" she repeated on impulse, and then laughed. "No weirder than peaches, I guess."

The humor helped, but Nadia still felt awkward as Jamie hopped on the table and Carl began down a list of things to do. She was just figuring out the idea of being submissive.. she wasn't even sure she was okay with it. And now they were asking her to switch gears and play the dominate side, and she wasn't sure she was okay with that, either. Nadia sighed and tried to rack her brain for an answer. This was not what she thought she would be doing today.

Tying Jamie up wasn't too bad now that Nadia had learned a little bit about the knots, but it was still strange to be doing it. Her cheeks seemed to burn as she worked, setting up Jamie's legs as Carl had asked: bent at the knees and spread wide. The petite woman was left completely exposed and Nadia couldn't help a little glance at the petal-soft lips of her sex. There were still slick and wet, and Nadia jolted in surprise as her mouth watered. Jamie's taste was there still, subtle and faint, lingering on her tongue. Nadia licked her lips... and then jumped, startled, when Carl talked to her again.

"I'm no so sure I am okay with hurting anyone anyway," Nadia blushed deeply, her voice growing quieter as she spoke. Suddenly she felt like everyone in the room was staring her down. Normally, her shoulder would tighten and her chin would lift a notch higher than usual. She never backed down from anyone.. anything... what the hell was wrong with her? She didn't cave under pressure, she fought back. 'Take a deep breath, pull your shit together.

"But, I think you're right," her voice carried a new strength as Nadia pulled herself up, shaking off the lingering affects of being lost in a sub head-space to drag her normal personality forward again. "Pleasure may be best... but getting her to say you're the best? Never going to happen. I'd never say it, I don't think she will, either."

Nadia was grinning as she leaned her hips against the table, one hand settling lightly over Jamie's stomach just to feel the muscles twitch beneath her soft skin. "I think you set your sights too high. Think of something more reasonable."

Nadia's fingers began to trail little patterns over Jamie's skin. It was a way to distract herself, a nervous tick, but she found she rather enjoyed simply touching the other woman. She was also trying very hard not to think about what she was doing. If she let herself think about what was going on, she was going to develop some kind of complex. She had been eating Jamie out not long ago... and she wanted to do it again. That was the weird part... she wasn't into girls...

Or... she thought she wasn't.

Fuck, don't think about it!

"Well, any ideas?" she made herself focus on challenging Carl. That was easier to deal with. Easier to do. It was natural, normal Nadia. Challenging men to prove they weren't as big or bad as they thought they were. Jerking them down a few pegs or throwing them face first into the dirt, that's what she did to guys like Carl. She made them feel small, ground them under her heel, and then went about her way. Her strength was coming back, and Nadia began to grin tauntingly at him. "I'm willing to bet she'd pick me over you any day."

A thought sparked, and Nadia turned her attention to Jamie. "What do you think?" she asked, reaching up to playfully pinch at one taunt nipple, giving it a small tug before rubbing out the ache the attention likely caused. "Who do you think you would pick?" An out right challenge, him vs. her... that was something Nadia could handle. That was something she could work with.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpg

Poor Jun hadn't been the only one with a rude awakening, unfortunately. Lily soon had one as the skilled tongue of Kylie's ceased. Her gaze went down and before she could ask or understand what exactly happened, she noted the girl was gone. And Nick .. well ... seemed to halt also. She scoffed in annoyance and turned herself away, sighing in frustration. In a way, she supposed this was a bit of a blessing. It showed who all was truly devoted and dedicated to this club. After all, if one didn't have the stomach for it, no point in remaining here as far as Lily could see. Still, it didn't by any means get rid of her frustrations, sexually especially. Her eyes first found the young Asian still bound and on the floor.

She almost pitied her enough to join her. Well, at least it wasn't only me who got abandoned. She'd damn well considered getting off of the couch and going to help the girl but ... decided against it. Her domme side was amused and inwardly content with watching the poor girl squirm and struggle. So she went to the next best thing. Parting her legs, Lily began to pick up where Kylie had left off and began touching and fingering herself, the sights and sounds turning her even further on.

Her spoiled attitude wouldn't have emerged -- except that she truly had been so very close. And now that the attention to her had abruptly stopped, she was pissed! But honestly, who wouldn't be in her spot? Two skilled and sexy individuals paying heed to your body one second only for it all to end in a heartbeat? She doubted anyone else would have had a better reaction than her. If anything, Lily thought herself to be rather tame given the situation. Her head tilted back as soft sighs and moans began to pass her lips, her eyes never once daring to leave the sultry scenes before her.

Shit!, fuck fuck fuck I am laaate damn that police for giving me the ticket and stopping me for half a fucking hour he cursed under his breath as he drove his bike to school. He already lost most of the classes of the day if not all of them but he did not wanted to be late for the first bdsm club meeting. He had texted Carl over an hour ago and he did not answered which meant that something was happening alright. He continue cursing out loud as he finally parked on the school’s parking lot and began running as fast as he could towards the club meeting place.

With his helm still on he rushed as fast as he could through the halls, everybody recognized him as being one of the top dogs of school the guy you did not wanted to mess with. However he was a very good guy he only fought when it was to defend somebody or try and break up a fight. Finally he could see the classroom on the way however one student went out running followed by a punk looking girl. What the hell? Dropouts already he cursed out loud as he calmed down and took off his helm before gathering himself and starting to walk inside the classroom.

He froze in place as soon as he saw what was going on, Carl was occupied with two girls Carl you little devil….. He grinned not sure where to begin, he could see one of the girls alone and apparently tied down in a very ingenious way. Walking up to her and then looking at Carl he smirked, “Hey bro… need a hand with this girl?”. He looked down at the woman with a grin on his face, “Hey girl, don’t worry I am a fellow member of this club… I could say… well I am the reason this club was formed if it wasn’t for me Carl would had never seen bondage in his life”.

Kneeling between her legs he licked the palm of his hand and gently slapped the girl’s pussy. Slipping his hand between her legs he gently pushed his finger inside her wet hole now seeing that she was defenseless to do anything against it. Turning to Lily he grinned at her and stood up, “Take off my clothing” it was not a question or a favor but more of an order. His eyes looked at hers with his skill of darting into a woman’s soul with just one look, she was a fighter he knew that but every fighter had a weakness, for every dominant woman a more dominant man was a weakness.

His eyes went back to Jun as he smirked at her, “Don’t worry dear I will be right with you”. He looked around and saw the bag before taking out a small bullet vibrator, turning it on and gently pushing it inside her pussy. “Now that is for you to get busy while this girl takes off my clothes…” he looked at Lily and pointed at his pants, “On your knees and start with my pants”.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/2398098355_3_zpsc6af50d4.jpg

Jun managed to get one last frustrated groan out before her slit got lightly smacked. A shocked gasp was the first thing to leave her lips and it was when she realized ... she was no longer alone. Another new face and member, it had seemed, had arrived. Words tried to leave her lips but nothing seemed to leave, not even a proper plea to undo the belt. The chance to have asked for even that much though left the second his fingers dipped into her pussy, making a whimper leave, a shiver trailing down her spine. Her heart raced frantically. This ... man seemed like a very confident dom, about as much as Carl was in mindset. But with having literally just met him, Jun had no idea what to expect from him. Did words like 'mercy' even exist in his dictionary?

".... Ahhh!" Jun's head tossed back, panting and shaking as the bullet began to buzz and hum inside her. Her head tossed from side to side and she felt herself so very close to being driven over the edge again. Her arms instinctively jerked, mortified at how hard her clit and nipples had gotten in seconds and trying her damnedest to hide them. But the belt wasn't allowing it. Her cheeks burned red once again as he spoke and for a bit, she hadn't understood whom to. But when she noted it was the other new girl who had been quiet until now, she swallowed nervously. The unknown could be genuinely scary at times .. now was no exception. And she knew as much of Lily as Jun did about Brian ... nothing.

What would end up being seen from these two? Hell if she knew yet. But the Asian would soon find out, it seemed.

Lily blinked ... and then laughed at Brian. Her fingers temporarily ceased as she licked them off then crossed her arms over her chest, shooting her own glare back. "And who the hell do you think you are, hm?" The rhetorical question was slightly silly. Lily knew perfectly well but even then, it took a lot more to make her genuinely scared or anxious. Height and weight differences didn't always matter. Sometimes speed could outdo even the strongest people. She had that much, if nothing else. Or so she wanted to believe.

Her head merely shook no as she remained on the couch, her arms keeping her breasts and nipples hidden away. "Fuck and no. You can get undressed your own damn self. I'm not some maid or anything of the like."

Brian grinned, “suit yourself… your going to beg to be with me but now you screwed yourself over”. He looked down at the girl with the bullet vibrator in her pussy, first he took off his pants pulling them down with his underwear just at her sights. His eight inch cock went out from it’s hiding place. His member was long and with a good width. Finally taking his jacket off followed by his shirt he let them drop to the floor before kneeling over the girl and looking at her, “We could do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is that I take those restrains from you since they appear to be cutting the circulation a little bit but you will have to do whatever I want for a little bit, no questions.

The hard way is that I can turn up the bullet vibrator inside your pussy to high and masturbate right in front of your face. Let the other girl watch us do what we want while she has fun by herself. I gave her the choice to join us by doing a simple task such as taking off my clothes but clearly she does not know her place on this club. Now you tell me my sweet young slutty pie… easy way or hard way?”. He knew that he would need to take her off the bindings soon but she could wait for him to jerk off in case she picked the hard way.

Lily's eyes rolled, a scoff echoing in her head. Tch, place? Yeah right. No such thing. And in her eyes, there really wasn't. After all, Jamie had been on both sides of the spectrum, domme and now a sub. While it was true that she was curious on being the sub rather than the usual domme, she wouldn't just easily comply. That had been another major part of why Lily joined -- finding someone whom could literally make her go into that corner, that position. But either he couldn't or was fooling her. Regardless, she wasn't going to easily give in even if that would be what he - or any male here - would desire. Actually, that did apply to the women she guessed but .. still. Same concept. Without a word, she resumed steadily fingering herself, anticipation flooding her.

Jun knew it wasn't completely true .. but the sensation of eyes upon herself and Brian added onto all the other emotions she'd been feeling thus far. It was odd and erotic, knowing she was easy in access and view. Even with the hints of having to please or serve this man in some form or fashion, it couldn't be too bad ... right? She desperately wanted to believe that and easily nodded her head 'Yes'. "Easy ... " She finally murmured. The belt hadn't been on as long as it could have, but it was getting slightly annoying and uncomfortable. Even if it would be only temporarily, some escape from the restraints would be very welcomed.

Brian could be gentle when he needed it, slowly moving to her arm he unhooked the handcuff and let her arms go free. Gently helping her place her hands on her sides he nodded, “Don’t move them, let the feeling go back to them”. He knew next to nothing about bdsm but knew that blood needed to circle around the body and that included her arms. Finally releasing her legs from the binds he spread her legs a bit and pushed his finger inside to catch the bullet throwing it away as it continued buzzing on the floor.

Lily had just lost all privileges with him and now he was focusing only on the other girl that was free, Jun. His eyes scanned through her body and smirked, “I always had a thing for Asians chicks… “. He had a fault, he always spoke his mind and this time was no different. Gently grabbing her with his arms he moved to the couch next to Lillies and placed Jun on his lap. Approaching her neck he began kissing the skin while his fingers began to rub the very sensitive clit slowly and in circles.

Looking at lilly he thought to give her one more chance, “Hey… instead of jerking off why don’t you come here and take care of my cock by sucking it. I promise that I will fuck you senseless after I fuck this girl” he looked at Carl and grinned, “My god Carl where did you found these chicks… they are hot… all of them”. He continued to kiss the Asian’s girls neck while his hand continued to gently rub on her sensitive spot.

Lily felt another glare land upon Brian though a defeated sigh passed her lips. That hadn't been something she'd prepared for or thought of, being bribed. But admittedly, it did sound good and especially with her having been teased and brought so close to an orgasm but denied it. Swallowing her pride, she silently moved closer, placing her head in between Brian's legs. If he was as good as he'd been boasting, this would hopefully be worth having complying with him. Hell, maybe he could be one of those few men who genuinely pleased her -- another thing she'd been hoping and looking for here. Her mouth opened and without saying a word, Lily began bobbing her head up and down, easily taking all eight inches deep in her mouth.

Oh what a sight this no doubt was ... the Secretary of the Student Council giving a blow job. Hell, just being in this BDSM club was some form of ... taboo? Yeah, that was about right and likely the reason Lily soon felt a sharp jolt of electricity on her pierced clit. The fact it was wrong by society but right in her thought and eyes added some factor, one that she couldn't immediately place. All she knew was it made her own nipples and clit equally as hard as Jun's. Her legs crossed slightly to hide her arousal, her arms never moving off or away from her breasts.

The smell though ... that would say all that Lily was refusing to. Some very warped side of her was loving .. well .. at least the promise of having a good, hard fuck. She couldn't fully say anything on being a subservient woman. Why? Because to the stubborn Lily, she wasn't yet one. Was she making progress towards that route? Most definitely. Actually being a full sub? Hell no! And yet... she almost thought it wouldn't be too bad of a change, to accept that position.

Nu-uh! No damn way! Switch at most! Lily abruptly felt torn and conflicted, unsure of herself at that moment. It made a shiver trail down her own spine as her head continued to move up and down Brian's shaft, making damn well sure to drag her tongue along each and every vein and sensitive spot she could find.

Jun, on the other hand, was more than eagerly complying with the advice and keeping her arms still. The most amount of movement that was made from them was Brian helping her get to the couch. Her body shook slightly, her muscles and joints trying to remember how to even function. She waited to hear an order, but nothing was caught by her ears. As Brian's lips and finger worked on her neck and clit respectively, she assumed it to be something along the lines of relaxing and enjoying. Her head fell against his right shoulder, a whimper and moan leaving as her body began getting touched and caressed once again.

As much as she'd noted herself to enjoy the painful sides of BDSM, Jun also loved the pleasure as well. These sensations were no exception. Her hips lightly bucked against his finger instinctively, juices almost instantly coating his finger as he worked on her body. " ... T-thank you ... " She murmured softly, panting in between moans.

“You are such a pompous ass sometimes.” Jamie whispered back after Carl told her to make Nadia work for it. ‘Carl is the best master’?! The little blonde rolled her eyes. The ‘best master’ could go suck a whole bag of dildos. That’s right: the WHOLE bag! No way were those words ever going to come out of her mouth. It was too…demeaning for her? Gave the boy too much power? She didn’t know quite what her problem with the statement was…but Jamie was all set to make sure those words never passed her lips. She rather be teased, kept horny, and not allowed to cum for the next 6 months than say that! Nadia was right: maybe he should try to set his sights a little lower for this first time around.

The blonde didn’t put up much of a fight as Carl and Nadia tied her down; knowing if she did she’d probably just get stuck into some horribly uncomfortable position…well at least a position that was -more- uncomfortable than what she was in now. As Nadia bent her knees back towards her chest and then out, she couldn’t help but squirm a little bit. Jamie was a flexible girl, but didn’t know how long she could possibly stay in this totally splayed out position before her hip or groin cramped up. She tried to relax, and let the weight of her legs be held by the ropes. It was such an odd feeling to not be able to move...

Relax...just trust them. Yeah, trust a strange redhead and a drama club boy she didn't really talk to all that often. Great.

In her mind’s eye, she tried to picture the view that both of them had of her. And of course, the image she came up with made her visibly cringe. –Everything- about her was so prominently on display. Her bright pink folds and swollen outer lips, the slightly engorged nub of her clit. Gah! And even the puckered ring of muscle of her rear was totally exposed!!! Fucking…damnit…

A gust of cold air as the door opened came in and hit her glistening sex, rapidly cooling her off and making this whole situation about fifty times worse. Nothing destroyed a sex drive or made her squirm uncomfortably quite like cold air. Now she couldn’t even get lost in a pleasant, warm and lusty daze while Carl and Nadia examined her like a piece of meat. Jamie shivered just a little bit, closing her eyes and trying to focus on anything other than her pink nipples that had grown achingly puffy and hard, and the feeling of two sets of eyes on her. As Nadia began to trace little designs along the flat plane of her stomach, Jamie arched her back up slightly into her warm hand. Her mind relaxed, if only a tiny bit...she did like to be pet after all. Though when Nadia switched from the pleasant little doodling of her fingertips and nails, to the sharp pinch of pain to one of Jamie's poor nipples, the blonde hissed and bucked her hips against the bindings.

“Wait…huh?” This was like…some sort of trap. It had to be! She couldn’t help but feel like if she picked one, then other would punish her. Besides, they both had their benefits and drawbacks. Nadia of course, was the gender that Jamie vastly preferred…but the girl was a Sub at heart and Jamie was unsure if she had what it took to break the blonde’s stubborn streak. Carl seemed like he’d be the better Dom…but he had this horrible physical condition where he had a penis.

Er...should I be perfectly honest?

“I can’t pick either of you because I don’t think either one of you could get me to call you Master or Mistress.”

Carl was enjoying the delicious sight of Jamie tied up and spread before him when he heard the door open and felt a cool draft of air on his neck. It was extremely difficult to tear his eyes away from the helpless but still arrogant blonde, but with a sigh he glanced over. Kylie and Kyle were gone, he noticed, but what surprised him more was that Brian had walked in the door. One of his best friends, and provider of some of Carl's favorite BDSM porn videos, Carl had no idea he was one of the people that had anonymously messaged him about attending.

"Yo, Brian - it figures you would want to join the club!" yelled Carl with a grin. He waved towards the helpless Jun. "Umm, I got my hands full right now, but we are just doing some exercises. I think you'll find plenty to keep yourself occupied."

Grinning he turned back to Jamie, shamelessly letting his eyes ogle her curves and linger on the pink crevasse of her sex that was spread wide before him. Even the little pucker of her ass was visible and he felt a shiver of excitement as he felt his lust, so recently sated with Nadia, flare anew inside him. He wouldn't be surprised if his cock, already lengthening slightly, was going to be hard again in minutes. The petite blonde was full of fight, as was fitting for a domme, and Carl was looking very forward to watching her reactions to the play that was about to happen.

Being a spectator to Nadia starting to tease Jamie was pure delight. The blonde couldn't help but relax under the inexperienced redhead's gentle touch. And that back arching, body stiffening reaction to the pinch of her nipple. Wow. Carl smiled and stepped around to Jamie's other side, unable to hold himself back any longer. His hands joined Nadia's, gliding lightly over Jamie's soft skin. Starting with the knee that was pulled down close to him, he ran his fingertips slowly up her pale inner thigh. He stopped just short of Jamie's puffy and glistening sex, palm resting casually at the apex of her leg. The shaved skin felt velvety soft and was damp with arousal that had dripped from her slit. A soft squeeze of that intimate flesh made his fingers push against her outer lips. Damn, she was luscious to feel.

"Well, I think Nadia has a good idea. You can be stubborn as an Ox and none us has the time to be here all night, as fun as that might be, so we'll make it into just a simple contest with you as the judge. You get to choose who you like better by calling us either Master or Mistress. In the meantime, we'll just do our best to prove to you that we are the one that deserves it," said Carl with a teasing grin. Jamie was indeed stubborn, he knew, and this way he framed the session less like she was less being 'broken' by them versus critiquing them and choosing a winner. Give her a sense of power... the way he felt eying her tempting body he could care less as long as he got a chance to play.

Reaching down, Carl grabbed a handful of clothespins and placed them in a pile on Jamie's smooth stomach. Taking one, he moved it to hover over one of the blonde's tight and hard nipples. Before he let it close, Carl made sure to tease her with the wooden tips, rubbing them around that sensitive nub before finally letting them securely grip the tip of her nipple.

"Nadia, I've always been curious how painful or pleasurable these can be in different areas of the body," Carl said as his head turned to look towards Jamie's open sex. "You want to help me experiment?"

Given the right incentive every girl in the planet can submit he grinned watching the girl walk over to Brian and kneel herself between his legs. “Do it right and I will keep my promise to fuck you until I grow tired “ he knew that he could not tell her what he was thinking or else she would throw a fit. This girl needed to be broken in slowly and without her knowing she would be following command and sucking on every cock in the room, including Carl’s and Brians. Every girl loved cocks in his mind even lesbians, the latter might not like what is attached to the cock but they still love getting fucked.

The woman on top of his lap was moaning out loud like the little slave that she was, perhaps unknown to her still the girl was a slave just like every other woman. Kissing her neck he could feel the goosebumps form on her skin and the sweat begin to appear although he licked them without worries. He needed to think on what to do… he had a fighter and a submissive with him so he needed to devide things up the right way. Whispering on Jun’s ear “Mmmm you will suck the girl that is sucking my cock… that is if you want me to fuck your little slutty hole”. He grinned still kissing her neck and looking down at the other girl.

“You… get out from my cock for a minute…” he waited for her to move and then placed Jun on the floor. “Why don’t you get this girl to suck your pussy while I fuck her… then we can switch around and I will fuck your pussy while you suck hers” he grinned looking at her and wondering if she would do it. That was the only way he saw for them to continue with this little play without any of them being left without any pleasure.

Jun had been enjoying -- so much she almost didn't hear the next words that echoed in her ear. But after her mind repeated them a few times over, her eyes shot open, her cheeks darkening more. "...W-what? But ... I... I've never done anything like that." Being bicurious was one thing. Actually having been with a woman though? That was a completely different ballgame than anything she'd ever done. "B-but .... I ....I'll try." She quickly added, still showing she wasn't trying to go against Brian, merely astounded at the request. Besides, she didn't think being denied of release would be at all good for her. No, scratch that. She knew it wouldn't be good. And her body had been aching and begging for it so badly ... if it got taken away now, she may go slightly insane.

Well ... Jun's reply gave Lily a few quick confirmations. She was definitely as much of a sub as she'd guessed but something she hadn't expected was the poor girl had never been with the fairer gender. Only when she was asked to cease licking did Lily do so, standing up and looking down towards the Asian. The sympathetic side kicked in once again and after a bit, she nodded. "Imagine yourself in this aspect; you haven't eaten in several days, bordering a week if needed. You're famished and finally presented with ... choose a favorite dessert or dish you like. You'd be eager to indulge in it and eat, yes? Think of something similar to that if not the exact same thing. It's really not as difficult as it sounds though, trust me."

"...A-alright." Jun exhaled softly, watching nervously as Lily shifted positions once again, soon having her slit inches away. Jun's eyes closed as she began trying to take the suggestion to heart. Her scent was as fragrant as her own ... though then again, she had been engaged in her own acts as Jun had been not too long ago. It was only natural, she supposed. After a few more blinks and double takes, though, Jun noted the piercing upon Lily's clit. Dear gods, didn't that hurt like hell? It made her cringe and a sharp tingle hit in between Jun's legs to think about one on herself. Yeah, it probably had ... but with any and everything nowadays, it had both pros and cons.

The pros ... she wanted to better explore them. Finally opening her mouth, Jun began teasing the outer lips gently, getting used to the feel of a woman's body. Soft sighs and pants left through her nose and mouth, it was surprisingly as good as a man, at least to her. Maybe she'd been bisexual but never known? Much in the same way as her masochistic side? It seemed like a fair mental argument. Steadily, Jun began increasing her pace, finally driving her tongue inside -- but not before giving her clit a teasing flick of her muscle. The groans and moans that soon followed hinted Jun had definitely made the right moves.

"Mmm that's right." Lily encouraged, her hips bucking gently as she slowly began to straddle the Asian's face. Hell, not bad at all for someone who has never done this before. She's like me then ... a good student that pays heed. A smile couldn't help but form on her lips as she continued moving up and down steadily, her gentle but domme side emerging as opposed to the heartless, bitchy one. She understood first times and that it took people time to adjust .. and would allow Jun that mercy. Come next week though, it'd be mostly if not completely gone.

After all, she'd have not only the rest of tonight but until the next meeting to study. There was little to no excuse in Lily's mind on why she shouldn't be good.

Jamie's honesty made Nadia smile. Secretly, she completely agreed with her. Nadia didn't think there was any way in heaven or hell that she could make Jamie say anything she didn't want to say. So then, the question was, how could she make the petite blonde want to say something. Nadia was puzzling it over when a new voice reminded her there were still other people here. When she looked up from Jamie to find three people missing and someone new standing between the Asian girl and another new girl she was sure hadn't been there before, her world tilted a little. What had happened while she had been tied to the table? How had the rest of the world changed so much it what seemed such a short time? Nadia shook her head, shaking out little nagging fears and uncomfortable truths before they settled in too deeply.

The arrogant confidence of the new guy - had Carl called him Brian? - stroked a chord in Nadia. It pulsed through with a familiar calming effect to sooth away the edgy need that was still humming just beneath her skin and fade out the doubts that had been lingering. That was just what she needed to clear her mind. That arrogant disposition of men that thought they ruled the world, God's gift to women, how could anyone not want them? - they were the ones that sparked her ire and made her blood run hot with a vindictive need to cut them down to size and make them feel as low and pathetic as possible. Carl's disturbing kindness to her had fractured her ability to hold his arrogance against him. He'd made her stagger, but Brian's existence in the room quickly built-up the much needed walls she needed to keep herself apart. He also made her suddenly extremely thankful she had chosen to put her clothe back on.

Carl's voice brought Nadia back to the table and the petite blonde that was tied to it. Her cheeks warmed, embarrassed that her mind had run away with her, but she was paying attention again. She winced as he set one of those horrible clothes pins on one of Jamie's taunt nipples. One of Nadia's own ached with... sympathy? Desire? Longing?... hell, she wasn't really sure. She had to do something with her hands before she gave in and tried to rub that ache out, so she picked up one of the pins pilled one Jamie's stomach to fiddle with.

"Nadia, I've always been curious how painful or pleasurable these can be in different areas of the body," Carl said as his head turned to look towards Jamie's open sex. "You want to help me experiment?"

"Experiment?" Nadia asked, her voice dripping with taunting rancor as she reached toward Carl, opening the pin she was holding just to let it snap closed dangerously close to his skin. "On you?" She knew very well just how much these damn things hurt. Just the suggestion of pinning them onto a place so tender as Jamie's sex made her want to clamp them on Carl's balls. The idea flashed through her mind, making her blush and grin at the same time. Tormenting him suddenly seemed like something she simply had to do the first chance that came along. For now, she had to settle for competing against him.

"I'm not so sure Jamie would like that," Nadia leaned over other woman, drawn down in a mixture of curiosity and vengeance, to rub her tongue against the one taunt nipple still free. She teased the tender bud, grazing it with her teeth before she caught it with her lips and suckled. The quick response in the little blonde sent a thrill through Nadia. She teased, nipped, and sucked at the delicate bundle of nerves until she was certain it was as taunt as it could become, and then she replaced the warmth of her mouth with the clip she had been holding, gently letting it go so the pressure slowly built until it was clamped down completely.

"I know I wouldn't," Nadia smiled as she turned her attention back to Carl, trying to pretend that Jamie was a fun new toy, one that got her attention when she felt like giving it. "I'd be keen to do very, very bad things to you if you ever dared to clamp one of those things on my pussy. I am willing to be she feels the same."

So many different sensations…it was becoming hard to focus, those big green eyes were starting to glaze over with lust. Carl’s hands were rough, strong, and much warmer in comparison to Nadia’s fingers that had been soft and delicate in their meandering touches. The very different fondling sensations were running along opposite corners of her tied down body, making it next to impossible for her to really focus on and appreciate just one. Well at least neither of them were being horrible to her…yet. And Carl seemed anxious to get this going, so much so that he had devised a compromise to get Jamie to call one of them Master or Mistress. Pick the one she liked better…she could do that! It was like critiquing a piece of artwork…like a performance piece! Yeah…she could do this. Just as long as she didn’t have to totally submit…

Things were fairly pleasant in Jamie’s little world. She was getting pet: Which she loved. She didn’t have to meet and greet whatever new person that wandered in: Awesome. And she didn’t have to have her stubborn top streak be broken: Perfect! So things were looking pretty good…at least until she felt and heard wooden clothespins start to pitter patter onto her stomach like some horrible rainstorm of her very own personal doom. Son of a bitch, Carl…

“Mmm…” a tiny little moan slipped past her full lips as Carl began to tease one of her nipples with the head of the clip. But as nice as the dull wood felt, it was a reminder of what was to come. Her body began to tense up in anticipation, her hands balled up into fists and she squeezed her eyes shut tight as she felt the piece of wood close around her now very sensitive nipple. Jamie let out a hiss of held in breath as the soccer star released the first clothespin, letting the spring loaded piece of wood bite down onto her flesh. She whimpered and shifted, but didn't cry out. Well that was…different… She couldn’t figure out if it was a good different or if it was a bad different. The jolts of feeling it sent to the rest of her body weren’t exactly purely painful, there was a tiny bit of pleasure laced in there somewhere that kept her from totally hating the experience.

“Oh God…right there…” Jamie managed to curl herself upwards enough to push maybe a centimeter of two closer to Nadia’s warm wet mouth. Her breathing began to get faster and she could feel her body finally begin to warm up, especially between her creamy thighs. "Mmmph!" The blonde groaned louder as teeth lightly grazed over the sensitive little pebble; that was more the sort of pain that she was used to. Not the sort of pain that came with having someone tease your already puffy nipples to full hardness and then clamp yet another fucking wooden torture device onto it.

Jamie was probably never going to look at clothespins the same way ever again...

“AW COME ON!” The blonde cried out in displeasure as Nadia let the clothespin slowly clamped down onto her taunt nipple. That wasn't a warm and welcoming mouth at all! Mean! That was –way- worse than Carl’s application. Carl had sort of kept the good and the bad close to one another…Nadia had taken her up somewhere really good and then slammed her back down into a world of electric pain. Now her nipple ached as the light coating of saliva was chilled by the cool air; not to mention the fact she had a clothespin attached to it. Jamie began wriggling around to protest this cruel treatment in earnest now, knocking all of the clothespins off of her stomach and onto the wooden table. Stupid spring loaded pieces of wood! She was going to make a sculpture out of them and light the whole damn thing on fire as a performance piece later. Yeah...that'll teach those inanimate objects to screw with her...

Wait…Carl wanted to put what where?!

Green eyes glanced between the two doms that had decided to entirely ignore their new pet as they tried to hash out where they were going to put the next clothespin. Fuck…the ones on her breasts weren’t entirely unpleasant but Jamie was used to having her nipples bitten and pinched. She couldn’t very well say a girl had ever decided it would be a good idea to bite or nip at her slit. Jamie was a pretty sturdy girl and would try anything twice…but the prospect of having clips put onto such a sensitive place was making her hesitant to give it a go.

“Y-yeah…let’s not get all hasty and start clamping things where they shouldn’t go…” the blonde managed to stammer out as her heart began to race. Fuck…she was tied down to a table with two horny teenagers above her and a bunch of stupid clothespins on either side of her. And why did she get the feeling that neither one of them were actually listening to her?!?!

Carl felt himself flinch at the Nadia's teasing suggestion that she use the clothespin on him. He couldn't think of any part of his body that he wanted to have that attached to... and definitely no where below the belt! He was suddenly aware he was standing fully naked next to her, his cock hardening at the erotic scene playing out, and that he'd have to keep his eye on his former sub who might be hankering for some sort of revenge. With all the bare flesh he was exposing she very might well be able to attach something to him if he wasn't careful! Well, first he'd have to see if she was even interested in being a domme or if it was all just talk!

The sight of her leaning over to place her mouth on Jamie's already hard nipple was amazingly erotic. The blonde had a gorgeous set of breasts and Nadia's gentle teasing of her sensitive bud followed by a long, sensual suckle soon had Carl fully hard. She slipped the clothespin on so gently at the end that Carl was almost as surprised as Jamie at its sudden appearance. The reluctant blonde sub's back arching and gasping reaction was picture perfect and sent a surge of desire through Carl's body. She jiggled her ample mounds in a fruitless attempt to shake the two clothespins off her straining nipples, her entire body wiggling deliciously in her ropes. The mix of pain... and definitely pleasure... that was jolting through those twin instruments of torture was visibly affecting the blonde and she was struggling to speak or even breathe normally!

Nadia's words of warning made Carl smile and he reached over to give the redhead's boyshort covered ass a reassuring squeeze. "I wouldn't do that to you unless you begged me for it, which could happen. Jamie however...." His hand slid down Jamie's thighs to her exposed slit and he started to run his fingers through her folds, circling her clit and probing her entrance lightly. "I think she has a secret hankering to see how much she can take. She's a stubborn one and a tough one. I don't think she really wants us to take it easy on her. Particularly if it means she loses." Carl's wet fingers dropped lower and gently circled Jamie's puckered ring, teasingly pushing against it as he kept his eyes locked with the blonde's, seeing if she would flinch. "And I know she won't want to pick me as her favorite unless I really make her feel like she's learned something."

Carl scooped up a couple of the fallen clothespins in his hands and let his eyes shamelessly inspect Jamie's spread intimates as if trying to find the right spot. The blunt wooden end of a clothespin now trailed around Jamie's dripping slit instead of his fingers, bumping against her clit and brushing against her swollen lips. Making her wonder if he was going to clamp it down at every touch. At the last moment, the wooden tip detoured and he attached the clothespin to a pinch of the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh less than an inch from her slit. Before the blonde could recover from her hissing gasp, he had attached another on the other thigh in the same spot. Carl let Jamie recover from those twin bursts of heat right next to her core. Then he grasped one of her silken lips with his fingertips and began rubbing it lightly. Gently and slowly, he placed a clothespin directly on that most intimate flesh as well. His blue eyes snapped up to Jamie, eager to see how the blonde reacted. She'd somehow reached a point in her pain or pleasure where despite the exquisitely sensitive flesh he had just clamped onto with the clothespin, she seemed to take it with less reaction than the first one he had attached to her nipple! If anything, her nectar seemed to be flowing faster and her folds glistened more wetly as her breathing quickened.

"See.. I think she can handle it... I think we all just learned something," Carl murmured with a grin on his face as Jamie seemed to teeter on the edge of pain and pleasure before them, panting as she struggled with the sensations coursing through her sensitive nerves. "Nadia... I think maybe you should put this on." Carl reached down and placed the strap-on dildo on the table between Jamie's spread legs. The black plastic phallus looked absurdly long and menacing and Carl's mind was spinning with ideas of what to do next.

The poor blonde’s mind was racing –way- too fast for her liking. Jamie wasn’t the type of girl that sat still for extended periods of time. But if she did, it was because there was a sketchbook in her lap and a piece of charcoal in her hand. Now, without anything to occupy her mind or her hands, her head was stuck on the situation at hand: which included her nipples aching so bad that she didn’t know whether she wished for the clips to come off or to be tugged just so that she was sure that the swollen nubs weren’t just going to fall off of her body.

They don’t fall off if you leave clips on there for a long time….right?

“Mmmmph…” Most of her worries about the situation going on with her tits were erased as Carl’s fingers began to work their way through her folds. Jamie tried to inch her hips upwards into strong fingers and force them into her aching pussy, but being bound with her legs back and feet off the table made it incredibly hard to do anything more than to move her chest forward, not her pelvis. Fucking…fuck…fuck Carl if he thinks I’m going to beg for a damn thing or call him Master!

Green eyes went wide and she tried her best to move away when that finger began to inch towards her spread butt cheeks. Jamie didn’t just flinch when Carl’s fingertips brushed against her rear, she –flailed-. In her bit of sexual experience, she found that giving someone an inch quickly turned into them taking a mile. So if she gave Carl and inch and showed him that she liked having her rear played with, he’d probably want to stick something up there.

Things don’t go up there. –Ever-.

“I swear Carl…when I get outta this…” The blonde growled as she glared up at him. She’d stick something up his ass and see how much –he- liked it! But she never got to finish her idle threat as her attention became fully drawn to the clothespin that was running along her slit. Jamie groaned, her hips fruitlessly jogging in place as she tried to get a little more stimulation. Apparently the threat that she was being stimulated with a clothespin hadn’t really clicked yet. At least, not until she felt the wooden teeth open just the slightest bit against her folds. Crap… One clothespin, then another pinched the delicate flesh of her inner thighs. Jamie sucked in a sharp breath as she tried as hard as she could to close her legs or draw her hands downwards to take them off. But no matter how much she contorted and twisted, she couldn’t find any sort of relief. Now she was finally beginning to tire herself out. All of the fruitless struggling and twisting against the ropes was exhausting. Great…now her head was stuck to fight while her body gave up.

The blonde’s slightly glistening brow furrowed with the concentration it took to keep from crying out. Something about the thought of yelping or whimpering in pain felt like she’d be losing…like she’d be breaking. All that she allowed was a hiss of displeasure as the third clip was gently applied to her most intimate place. As Carl’s eyes came up to meet hers, all she could do was glare at him. Her jaw was set and she looked every bit like a stubborn Top still. Pffft…learn something. All she was learning was that she had a high threshold for pain and had a newfound hatred for clothespins.

Green eyes went wide when she saw the toy that she had been excited to use on Nadia now become a torture device that was going to be used against her! Jamie had never been on the receiving end of a dildo before. All the girls she had ever dated had been too bashful to wear a strap-on. With good reason…it feels –ridiculous- the first couple of times you put one on, so much so that it can kill the mood. The petite blonde wasn’t a virgin, but she’d never really gone out of her way to sleep with someone with an above average cock either.

Crap…she was going to get destroyed by the fake phallus. And for a moment she considered saying her word and surrendering. She was a little girl! Sure, her hips had that feminine flare, but she was pretty sure ramming a giant dildo between her legs was going to kill her. But Jamie was just so –stubborn-. She couldn’t bring herself to say the word and chicken out.

Shit…

Carl smiled at Jamie's glare and raised his eyebrows. The expression on the blonde's face was perfection,... pain, arousal, anger and definitely stubbornness. The widening of her eyes at the sight of the strap-on betrayed a flicker of uncertainty. For a half second, Carl thought she might give up and say her safe word. But she seemed to steady herself and Carl hoped their was a slight look of desire as her gaze snapped to Nadia.

"Let's get this on Nadia, I think Jamie is eager to see how you wield it. She can probably give you some tips," said Carl to the redhead. Nadia was clearly still a little uncomfortable with her new Domme role and the sight of the strap-on was just as intimidating to her as it was Jamie.

Unfastening the buckle at the back, Carl slipped behind Nadia and placed the rubber phallus above her mound. Reaching between her legs, he drew the leather strap up under her slit and then tightened the three way buckle that met above her ass cheeks. The tight leather harness framed Nadia's ass, still clad in her boyshorts, perfectly, and Carl gave one of her cheeks a playful slap.

"The lower strap is split, for access to your pussy," Carl said with a grin, reaching between her legs to lightly brush the fabric of her boyshorts that puffed out through that opening as Nadia's lips bulged out slightly.

"I saw we pull off the nipple clamps when she is ready to cum and choose who she likes more... but you should take off the ones down below," suggested Carl as his fingers went to one of the ropes pulling Jamie's thighs apart. "But I'm going to untie one of her legs so we can move her around a bit and both have access."

Carl slid up onto the table as he freed the leg, slipping in behind Jamie and forcing her onto her side slightly, but facing the other direction so his face as inches from her aroused slit. Holding her thigh open with his arm, he let his fingers run through her lips and feel her silken, wet folds. The other hand was also free and he teased her puckered ring with his fingertips.

"Yummy.. I think she's ready. But you should probably start with her pussy... I don't think she's ever had anything in her ass, yet. Have you Jamie?" asked Carl, glancing up at the tied up blonde.

“Er tips?” Jamie was only a little bit distracted by the show of Carl helping Nadia into the harness. Okay maybe she was -a lot- distracted. But there was just something so sexy about a tomboy in a tattered button down wearing a new toy for them to play with…even if the toy seemed especially daunting and the wearer looked less than confident. Hey! Stop staring at her tits and give her some pointers before she makes it so you can’t walk right for the rest of the week.

“Um…start slow…not just for my sake but because you probably don’t use the same muscles required for the strap on that often. Plus it sort of lets you get mentally connected to the toy…” Yeah…it sounds a little silly, but a lot of the pleasure that came with giving with the strap-on is mainly in your head. At least, many of the times Jamie was the one wielding one, it had been mostly all about a mental high that revolved around the power trip of having a cock and the intimacy created by having her hands and mouth free to explore other areas than a girl’s pussy. It usually got her so wound up that just the little bit of rubbing of the harness against her clit and mound made her totally unravel once her ears were assaulted by her partner’s screams.

“Oh and make sure the harness is comfortable but pretty snug so that you have more control.” Strap-ons are 30 kinds of awkward. There’s an appendage attached to a part of your body where there shouldn’t be anything sticking out. Plus you can’t feel the tip or length of the fake dick that’s sticking out so awkwardly from between your legs. But she figured Nadia would have a lot of fun with it, as long as she could get past the strangeness of having one on.

“Ack! Damnit Carl! You could –ask- me to move.” Jamie hissed as all that manhandling loosened and then restretched the skin around her thighs and slit. One of the clothespins popped off in all of the rearranging around and thankfully Nadia went ahead and took off the last two. The blonde let out a happy little groan as feeling rushed back into flesh that was made hypersensitive from abuse. Her milky thighs were bright red and where the clothespin on her sex had been had turned that particular part of her pussy from pink to almost maroon. But at least everything felt sooooo much better now. Even the clips on her puffy nipples weren’t -that- unbearable anymore…well as long as she held perfectly still and they didn’t move even a millimeter. “No, I’ve never had anything in my ass. And don’t think you’re going to put anything up there without getting kick to the head.” But judging by how heavily her firm but still fleshy thigh rested on Carl’s arm, kicking wasn’t going to happen…at least not until she regained a little more of her strength to launch a proper assault.

“I’ll tell you what I like when we figure that out together.” Jamie offered a bit of an encouraging smile to the redhead so she’d go ahead and get started. Perhaps Nadia would find a little bit of comfort in knowing that they both were new to this sort of situation. “But don’t worry about it, you’ll do fine, just have fun with it. ” Maybe the most redeeming part of strap-on place was the level of communication it required. And Jamie would be sure to give Nadia plenty of feedback through moans, gasps, and maybe even a little bit of begging.

Poor Jun really was trying despite her lack of experience with women. Lily could easily feel that. But it was truly infuriating her how horribly Brian was pleasing either of them. Sure, she knew foreplay and teasing both existed. But never had she met a person who did either this slowly. And enough was more than enough in her books. She didn't bother thinking as her hands went out and landed upon Brian's sternum, shoving him away from the Asian. A furious glare met the man's eyes and before Jun could proceed, she got up to her feet. "We're done! The fuck with this!" Adrenaline had likely fueled her on by this point, that or the Asian was lighter than herself - maybe both - but she helped her get up to her own feet in a matter of seconds. "Come on, sweetie. You deserve better." She murmured to Jun, dragging herself and the other girl to a lone corner.

This was becoming a rather frustrating club. The only seemingly devoted members were occupied, shifting between which girl was sub or not. At least last Lily had checked. Sure enough, when she did so again, it was the same as last time she'd looked over. It was enough to make her sigh softly. The temptation to leave was increasing but the only thing actually making her remain right then and there was the Asian she'd stolen from Brian. After her hand made a third trip through her own hair, she gave her full attention to Jun, giving her a smile. "It wasn't you if that's what you're wondering. Hell, you were the best part. But I think you'll agree ... that after a bit, teasing becomes so ... " She paused, purposely adding suspense in the air between them while figuring out a good word to use. " ... Redundant I suppose." She finally decided, nodding slowly to herself.

The pulling away of her body from the punk hadn't been what Jun had expected. Maybe just Lily herself leaving .. but not quite dragging herself into it. Still, even as the other girl spoke, she did have many points. Maybe it was why she liked Kyle before he'd left. It made her miss him even more. Her eyes closed as she thought on Lily's words before nodding a bit. "I ... I guess it does seem that way. I've never ... done any of this before though ... I suppose you haven't either huh?"

A smile went over Lily's face as she tilted a hand in midair. "True and false. I've fucked -- many times before. But no, the BDSM elements were never included before though I had thought on it." She was finding herself becoming thoroughly fond of the other female in a quick amount of time. She was sweet, clearly subservient ... oh yes, it was making Lily's mind - and heart simultaneously - race. She could definitely use this to her advantage. Rolling a thumb gently across her cheeks, she stared into the other orbs for a few more moments before finally speaking up again. "You seemed like you were enjoying yourself, hm? Want to pick up where we left off?" She cooed in a gentle, seductive voice which had likely worked. Because in almost no time, she noted Jun's cheeks darken. "Here then .... "

And without another word, she helped Jun on the ground, getting into 69 as she began eating her out. It didn't take but seconds later for her to feel Jun's sweet tongue slide back in, eagerly returning the favor, making Lily moan softly. She straddled her tongue gently, silently encouraging and enticing her to continue.

Yes ... this was how pleasure should have gone. Stupid punk; didn't know what the hell he was doing ... She cursed inwardly, shrugging it off. Ah well. He was gone and not gonna bother them again, thank gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom