Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

"I'll be a gentleman, and I'll respect your parents, but there is no way I'm giving you up! Please don't worry too much." He just held her to his chest as they lay on the floor. When she fell asleep, he lifted her quietly into the bed and climbed into it with her. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her. He was worried too about how it would go, but he committed in that moment to be strong for Elsa.

Elsa had no worries about how Eric would take to her parents, she knew that he'd be respectful and considerate, but it seemed that he was going to fight for her and that put her at ease. She rested against his chest and eventually fell asleep in his arms. She hadn't even noticed that he had put her into bed. She ended up waking in the middle of the night, needing to use the restroom. She was disoriented for a moment, but quickly found her bearings. She trudged to the bathroom, not having a stitch on. After flushing the toilet, she stared at herself in the mirror. She looked like a changed woman and she knew it to be true. She was in love and the man responsible for that change was laying bed. Elsa crawled back into bed and held Eric in her hands, "I won't let my parents pulls us apart." She whispered it, thinking that Eric was asleep. She wouldn't have minded if he heard that, she just needed to say it out loud.

Eric's eyes opened, though he was unconscious of the fact. He gently rubbed her back. “Please don't worry that we will be separated. It is not going to happen. We have spent our last night alone. I don't care if we have to elope and get married tomorrow.” No sooner were the words out of his mouth than his mind started to race as he lay in bed. Why not get married? He asked himself. He wasn't afraid of it.

“Elsa would you marry me if I asked you to?” He knew it was a strange way to propose, but he knew she would prefer to have a normal relationship first and he wanted to know what she would do if push came to shove and he asked her. “I know thats kind of sudden, but what if it was the only way to stay together?”

She stilled when she started to speak, she thought that he was asleep. When he brought up talk about marriage, she really didn't know what to say. "Eric...I, uh, don't you think it's a little soon?" She had fear in her voice, but it wasn't for marrying Eric, it was because that would surely ruin her relationship with her parents. "I don't believe it's the only way, it's not like my parents could physically tear us apart, I'm a grown woman and can make my own decisions. I'd just rather they were in agreement with my decisions." She let out a sigh and looked down at him. "It's not that I wouldn't marry you, but I'd want to do so the right way." Elsa already knew that her and Eric were destined, but that didn't mean that they had to jump the gun.

"I'm not asking that of you. I want to do it right also, but nothing would stop me from marrying you if that were the only choice we had. I want you to know that." He pulled her back on top of him, and just held her. "Right there is where you belong, and where I want to find you every morning."

He knew they had but little more than 24 hours before there would be at least some confrontation, and her parents wound meet him for the first time. He hoped it would go well, but being realistic, he knew that it probably would not, especially when they found out he was blind. They would doubt his ability to provide for her at the very least. This was one of those times when being blind was a huge problem.

Elsa smiled and grabbed his hand to have his fingers trace her lips, "and nothing would make me happier than to be right here every morning!" She knew that the meeting with her parents was not going to be a happy one, at least not initially, but Elsa couldn't help but have a little hope that her parents would see just how happy she was when she was with Eric. "I promise that no matter how the brunch goes with my parents, I am still going to be yours and you are still going to be mine."

Eric smiled at her words. And then followed with a sensual kiss, before drifting off to sleep, holding her tight to his chest. He woke late the next morning, and indeed she was right where he wanted her. He had no idea what time it was, but he knew that he had not yet heard their alarm, and then he remembered that they were in a hotel room. He gently kissed Elsa, trying to wake her. “Hey there sleepy! I think we overslept. What time is it?” If he could have seen the clock, he would have known that it was 10 minutes before noon, and they had missed their classes for the day. He kept on kisseing her as she resisted waking up.

Elsa too fell asleep and slept soundly in his arms all night. When he tried waking her up, she resisted and grumbled, then she heard him say overslept and she bolted upright to look at the clock. With was almost noon and too late to get to campus. "Shit! It's almost noon!" She racked her brain, trying to figure out if she had missed anything important. When she couldn't come up with anything, she relaxed back into his arms. "Oh well, what's one day missed!" Her classes didn't take attendance and she could always get the notes from someone in class the next time. "I can't miss anymore though, Coach keeps tabs on my academics and I can't have them slipping." She was sure that this wasn't intentional, but she wanted to be clear that moving forward, they would need to be more responsible.

"I guess we both needed the sleep. Well since we slept in we should have plenty of energy for tonight and since its Friday, we can sleep in tomorrow. What would you like to do? He definitely wanted to have a date with her. he had enjoyed their dancing but he was hoping she would suggest something she found particularly fun. No matter what, he hoped that when they got back to the hotel for the night they would share another bottle of wine.

Yes, Elsa agreed with them both needing the sleep. The day before was exhausting for sure. She was glad that it was Friday, though Sunday brunch with her parents was quickly approaching. Elsa put that out of her mind for the moment, she didn't want to ruin today and Saturday. When he asked what she wanted to do, she shrugged, "I don't know, I usually go to the movies with friends, but you wouldn't enjoy that." Since he was blind, movies were pretty pointless. "Would you be interested in a hike? I sometimes do that too. It's good cardio!"

"Sure! Where would we be hiking?" Eric liked to walk but he needed a guide. In this case that was not a problem. "In the city or out in the countryside?" He was excited at the idea, and he was sure he would find a way to have a little sexy fun either way.

"I don't much care for hiking in the city, so I was thinking the countryside." She pulled the covers up over them. "There's this cave that I found a few years ago, it's really secluded and is carved out of the hillside. It's a bit spooky though so I hadn't been there on my own, but since you'll be with me, I want to go!" She cuddled up with him, "but we don't have to leave for a few hours yet, what did you want to do in the meantime?"

"Well we better go shopping, that's why I asked. I don't have any decent shoes for anything but a city hike. Besides, I'm sure you enjoy shopping, and I want to get some more wine." Last night was fun. I never was interested in wine before, but then I never really tried it in any quantity. Do I need anything else besides shoes?" he asked.

"That's a pretty stereotypical thing to say that I enjoy shopping, but you so happen to be right!" She giggled and kissed him sweetly. She giggled some more when he mentioned having fun with the wine, "yes that was fun, but I don't want to turn you into a drunk!" Elsa removed the covers from over them and got up off the bed, "let's have a shower and then we can go get you some hiking gear, I need to make a stop by the dorms to get my gear anyway." She reached for his hands and pulled him out of bed.

He followed her to the bathroom, since he didn't know the lay out well and left her in control. The shower was small which meant they did a lot of unintentional touching, all of which was very sexy. and by the time Eric had washed Elsa's hair, his cock was at full attention and poking up under the bottoms of her heavy breasts. Here nipples we long and erect and teased him unmercifully. "Small showers are cool!" he said laughing as he started soaping her body for her.

She giggled at his clear enthusiasm of being in this small shower. "Yep, but a little crowded," She had to squeeze around him to get to the shampoo and body wash. As he soaped up her body, Elsa got to work on washing his hair. "Can I ask you something? I know that you've never known what it is like to be sighted, but if you could, would you want to have your sight?" She often wondered how people who were born with these disadvantages, saw the world, obviously to them it was normal, but she wondered if he sometimes wished it were different.

"I think so, but I have no idea really. I don't actually even know what seeing is. I hear a lot of talk about light and color, but those are only concepts to me. Kind of like you might conceive of molecules and atoms. You can be told what they are like, but how do you really know?" I know I would miss it more if I couldn't touch you like I do. You are very kind and understanding to let me."

She smiled at his answer, "Eric I let you touch me because I love it. You make me feel so cherished and sexy and I feel on top of the world when I'm with you." She leaned into him and kissed him sweetly. "I had an uncle who was blind and he and I were close before he passed away, so I have some idea of what it's like for you. I think that's why we get along so well, we understand one another like no one else."

When they got out of the shower, he let her dry him off and did his best to dry her. Then he let her help him dress. 'Lets go shopping!" he said. "I haven't been hiking in the country side ever." he pulled her to him and started kissing her again.

With them out of the shower, dried and dressed, it was time to go do some shopping. Elsa happily kissed Eric as he pulled her to him. She would never not want to kiss him, he was such a good kisser and it was just electric when they lip locked that it was quickly becoming addictive. "Yes, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and led him out of the hotel and down to the parking garage where her car was. They were headed to mall to get the things that Eric would need. There was a store that catered to hiking and outdoorsy type stuff. Elsa kept Eric at her side, she didn't want him causing a ruckus trying to maneuver around and she didn't want him getting hurt.

After about an hour in the store, Eric had everything he needed for the hike and with it all paid for, they got back into the car and headed over to the dorms so that Elsa could get her gear. "Okay, I'll leave you here and I'll be back in ten minutes!" She left Eric in the lobby, he looked so handsome in his hiking gear, he even had a walking stick to help with balance and stability. Ten minutes later, she was all dressed in a pair of khaki shorts, a long sleeved plaid shirt and her hiking boots. "Let's go hiking!" She enthused as she led him back out to the car and drove the twenty minutes it took to get to the countryside.

Eric got out and listened. This was a very different environment for him. He was a city boy and had seldom ventured off of paved surfaces let alone out into wild or unpopulated areas. There were all sorts of interesting sounds. Birds instead of car horns, crickets, though he didn't even know what he was hearing, and a rustling of leaves, which again he didn't recognize but seemed to come from everywhere at once. He took Elsa's hand in one hand, his stick in the other and walked along with her.

His walking was halting and unsteady. He wasn't used to the rapid and continuous changes in the pitch and texture of the ground beneath his feet, and he was extremely glad they had purchased new boots. After perhaps a mile he stopped, exhausted. It might have seemed odd that a skilled dancer would lack stamina, but because of the unfamiliarity, his body was working very hard just to keep himself upright and headed straight down the trail.

"I'm so sorry! I have to stop and rest." he said and just sat down where he was.

Elsa loved the cool scented air of the countryside and she loved it even more that Eric was enjoying it with her. As they trailed along, she noticed that he struggled with the unfamiliarity of the place, but that was expected because he had never been out here and since he was blind, it would really take a toll on his body. When he announced that he needed a reprieve, Elsa pulled out a water bottle from her bag and put it in his hands, "here, drink slowly." There was still plenty of light out as the sun glistened through the treetops. Elsa sat next to Eric and took in the sights. "Would you like me to describe to you what's around us?"

"no, let me try and you can tell me how I do. " As he sat there he felt the leaves on the ground and picked up a few and crunched them in his hand. "These are everywhere, and their are lots of birds. We must be under the trees since the sun's heat get blocked from time to time. The ground must be sandy or something like it. I keep sinking in. How am I doing?" he asked.

Elsa listened to his description and her eyes went to various things that he talked about. "I'd say you did a better job then what I would have!" She leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "The leaves are all shades of red, yellow and orange. It is quite beautiful! What I love the most about this place is the smell. You can clearly smell that fall is upon us." Elsa wrapped her arm around Eric's and leaned against this shoulder, "this was such a good idea!"

They sat there cuddling for a bit, and then he asked Elsa about the cave. " Where is the cave you told me about? is it far? I think I'm rested enough for now. Lets go on. I've never been in a cave before. He wrapped his arm around her waist and let his hand rest on her hip. His fingers found her skin where her shirt had pull up a bit and he playfully slipped his hand inside her pants and panties, and cupped her bare ass. "I love how you wiggle when you walk, he said."

Back
Top Bottom